The Education Forum

George H. W. Bush and Assassination of JFK

You left this off of your list of Bush connections:

GEORGE BUSH JR. indirectly in 1976 employed Billy Joe Lord, who was Lee Harvey Oswald's roommate on the ship in 1959 when Oswald defected to the Soviet Union. Lord filed an affidavit with the FBI against Edward Jay Epstein the last person to interview de Mohrenschildt. Epstein's writers threaten Lord to go to his employer, George Bush Jr. hinting that his father was CIA Director. Epstein's good friend is Bill Clinton's personal adviser, Sidney Bluemthal. (See Astrix * for more on Billy Joe Lord).

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Robert Morrow

You left this off of your list of Bush connections:

GEORGE BUSH JR. indirectly in 1976 employed Billy Joe Lord, who was Lee Harvey Oswald's roommate on the ship in 1959 when Oswald defected to the Soviet Union. Lord filed an affidavit with the FBI against Edward Jay Epstein the last person to interview de Mohrenschildt. Epstein's writers threaten Lord to go to his employer, George Bush Jr. hinting that his father was CIA Director. Epstein's good friend is Bill Clinton's personal adviser, Sidney Bluemthal. (See Astrix * for more on Billy Joe Lord).

JFKMurdersolved.com has a very good write up on the GHW Bush connection to the JFK Assassination: http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/bush.htm

I do believe that GHW Bush was involved in the murder of John Kennedy.

• 1 year later...
Guest Robert Morrow

Prescott Bush, the father of GHW Bush, later wrote Clover Dulles, the widow of Allen Dulles, in 1969, about his meeting with Allen Dulles after JFK had canned him in fall, 1961. "He [Allen] tried to make a pleasant evening of it, but I was rather sick of heard, and angry too, for it was the Kennedys that brought about the fiasco [bay of Pigs]. And here they were making Allen to be the goat, which he wasn't and did not deserve. I have never forgiven them."

Note the last sentence of Prescott Bush. His son George Herbert Walker Bush says he can't remember where he was on the day of the JFK assassination, despite his being a US Senate candidate staying in the Dallas, TX Sheraton the night of 11/21/63 and being in Dallas on 11/22/63. GHW Bush helped plan the Bay of Pigs invasion and I think he was involved in the JFK assassination.

Guest Robert Morrow

Readers, have you read these books?

1) Crossfire by L.D. Brown : http://www.amazon.com/Crossfire-Investigation-L-D-Brown/dp/1582750033/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1332606523&sr=1-1

2) Compromised: Clinton, Bush and the CIA: http://www.amazon.com/Compromised-Clinton-Bush-Terry-Reed/dp/1561712493/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1332606561&sr=1-1-fkmr0

3) The Conspirators: Secret of an Iran-Contra Insider by Al Martin: http://www.amazon.com/The-Conspirators-Secrets-Iran-Contra-Insider/dp/097100420X/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1332606608&sr=1-1

4) The Immaculate Deception: Bush Crime Family: http://www.amazon.com/The-Immaculate-Deception-Family-Exposed/dp/0922356807/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1332606651&sr=1-1

5) Chip Tatum's Pegasus accounts: http://whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/MENA/TATUM/tatum.html

6) Barry and Boys by Daniel Hopsicker: http://www.amazon.com/Barry-Boys-Americas-Secret-History/dp/0970659172/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1332606821&sr=1-1

These books will help you (or anyone else) understand how intertwined the Bushes and the Clintons were, especially in regards to CIA drug smuggling in the 1980's.

The name "Felix Rodriguez" comes up a lot. One of his cryptonym names was "Max Gomez" in the 1980's as he was supervised CIA drug smuggling with Oliver North, Jeb Bush, GHW Bush and Bill Clinton.

Felix Rodriguez is also the one who got Jeb Bush to lobby his father GHW Bush to let anti-Castro Cuban terrorist Orlando Bosch out of jail with a presidential commutation of his sentence. Some people think Orlando Bosch and Luis Posida Carriles were involved in the JFK assassination.

Did you know that GHW Bush was a recruiter for the Bay of Pigs operation?

I think that the Bushes and Oliver North had Barry Seal murdered in Feb. 1986 in New Orleans because Seal was threatening to talk in court about *who* he was running drugs for.

Al Martin: "In this discussion, I had mentioned the recent assassination, only a few days before, of Barry Seal [Feb, 1986, outside his halfway house in Baton Rouge].

I said to Jeb, "Isn't is convenient that Barry Seal was assassinated when he was? And now suddenly all the information and documents he had are gone missing?"

Jeb had a rather broad smile on his face, and he concurred that it was convenient. He added a little snicker - as he often had a tendency of doing.

Also little beads of sweat formed on his forehead, as when he gets nervous. It's something you can notice when he's on television. He still has a tendency to have little beads of sweat around his forehead, when he is either lying about something, or he's nervous about what someone is saying." [ The Conspirators, p. 194]

Terry Reed in the book "Compromised" mentioned that Barry Seal told him he had a blackmail video of the Bush brothers - Jeb and George - smuggling drugs.

Chip Tatum said that he heard Jeb Bush had some Columbian friends who might take care of Barry Seal.

The Bush family's close ties to Felix Rodriguez and the anti-Castro Cubans, as well as GHW Bush's participation in the Bay of Pigs operation, are 2 big reasons why I think George Herbert Walker Bush was a key player in the JFK assassination.

Edited by Robert Morrow

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Robert Morrow

The number one reason I believe that George Herbert Walker Bush was involved in the JFK assassination was that he said, I believe in sometime in the 1988 campaign, that he did not remember where he was on the day John Kennedy was killed - "somewhere in Texas," Bush said.

I hope I am not breaking any Ed Forum rules by asking, "What kind of a jackass remark is that?"

Like Detective Steve McGarrett used to say in Hawaii Five-O, "Book 'em, Danno. Murder one."

George Herbert Walker Bush was a U.S. Senate candidate who was staying in a Dallas Hotel, the Sheraton on 11/21/63 and he was supposed to being staying in Dallas again the night of 11/22/63 but he escaped ... (er, flew back) to Houston on the day of the JFK assassination. Bush had flown to Tyler, TX for a political speech at noon; then he flew back to Dallas in the afternoon. Then he and Barbara flew to Houston.

GHW Bush could very well have been coordinating the JFK assassination in Dallas and using his Senate campaign as a cover for and a reason to be in Dallas.

It would be like NY 2002 gubernatorial candidate Republican George Pataki or his opponent Democrat Carl McCall saying they don't remember where they were on 9/11, while at the same time having been campaigning in New York City on that fateful day and literally staying in a New York hotel.

Then saying years later, Pataki or McCall saying: "Gee, I dunno where I was on 9/11" ... "Somewhere in New York."

It sure would be nice of Education Forum members to find the actual transcript of Bush saying that, probably at some time in the 1988 campaign.

Here is how author Kitty Kelley relates the Bush story:

[Kitty Kelley, "The Family: The Real Story of the Bush Dynasty," pp. 212-213]

On November 22, 1963, George and Barbara headed to Tyler, Texas (population thirty-five thousand), where he was scheduled for a luncheon speech to the Kiwanis Club, a group of one hundred men, meeting at the Blackstone Hotel.

"I remember it was a beautiful fall day," recalled Aubrey Irby, the former Kiwanis vice president. "George had just started to give his speech when Smitty, the head bellhop, tapped me on the shoulders to say that President Kennedy had been shot. I gave the news to the president of the club, Wendell Cherry, and he leaned over to tell George that wires from Dallas confirmed President Kennedy had been assassinated.

"George stopped his speech and told the audience what had happened. 'In view of the President's death,' he said, 'I consider it inappropriate to continue with a political speech at this time. Thank you very much for your attention.' Then he sat down.

"I thought it was rather magnanimous of him to say and then to sit down, but I'm a Republican, of course, and I was all for George Bush. Kennedy, who was bigger than life then, represented extremely opposite views from Bush on everything."

The luncheon meeting adjourned, and George hurried across the street to meet Barbara at the beauty salon for their scheduled flight to Dallas. Before leaving the city, George called the FBI in Houston. Files obtained through the Freedom of Information Act document George's 1:45 p.m. call to the Houston field office: "Bush stated that he wanted to be kept confidential but wanted to furnish hearsay that he recalled hearing in recent days ... He stated that one James Milton Parrott has been talking of killing the President when he comes to Houston."

The man George turned in was an unemployed twenty-four-year-old who had been honorably discharged from the Air Force upon the recommendation of a psychiatrist. He was also a John Bircher who had vigorously opposed George during Bush's campaign for GOP chairman of Harris County. During his interview with the FBI, Parrott said he was a member of the Texas Young Republicans and had been active in picketing members of the Kennedy administration but that he had not threatened the President's life.

Years later, when he was running for President, George would claim that he never made the call. Documents were then produced that refreshed his memory. He also claimed that he did not remember where he was the day John F. Kennedy was killed- "somewhere in Texas," he said. George Bush is possibly the only person on the planet who did not recall his whereabouts that day, although his wife clearly remembered their being in Tyler. She said that at the time of the assassination she was writing a letter in the beauty salon and that they left shortly after hearing the news. They flew to Dallas en route to Houston, and in Dallas they had to circle Love Field several times while the second presidential plane was taking off to return to Washington, D.C.

"The rumors are flying about that horrid assassin," Barbara wrote in her letter. "We are hoping that it is not some far right nut, but a 'commie' nut. You understand that we know they are both nuts, but just hope that it is not a Texan and not an American at all."

George and the three other candidates vying for the GOP Senate nomination suspended campaigning for several weeks but resumed after the first of the year.

[Kitty Kelley, "The Family: The Real Story of the Bush Dynasty," pp. 212-213]

Edited by Robert Morrow

• 1 year later...
Guest Robert Morrow

Roger Stone on his Facebook page today 6/16/13: "George H. W. Bush can't remember where he was on November 22, 1963. He was not happy when I asked him about it. He is not going to like my book."

Morrow comment: For GHW Bush - a Phi Beta Kappa from Yale, who was staying in the Dallas Sheraton on 11/21/63 and 11/22/63 (before he flew back to Houston, to say that he "can't remember" where he was when John Kennedy was murdered is like Rudy Guiliani saying he can't remember where he was on 9/11.

I think a good summary of the JFK assassination would be that Texas oil executives and Lyndon Johnson together used their military intelligence/CIA friends to murder John Kennedy. And Texas CIA (GHW Bush, David Atlee Phillips) was well represented in the JFK assassination. Maybe Charles Cabell, too, who was both Air Force & CIA.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/rogerstone

Link to his book: http://www.amazon.com/The-Man-Who-Killed-Kennedy/dp/1626363137/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1366222431&sr=8-1&keywords=Roger+Stone

71Zu-InFJKL._SL1184_.jpg

Edited by Robert Morrow

• 1 month later...

The Ship Barbara J was named after GC Jullian's wife, NOT HW Bush's.

Associating the assassination of JFK with HW Bush is a stretch at best.

If one is actually interested in 'research,' and not just googling and poorly written books; look into David Sanchez Morales. All the answers are above and below him.

FWIW

Zach

If one is actually interested in 'research,' and not just googling and poorly written books; look into David Sanchez Morales. All the answers are above and below him.

FWIW

Zach

I agree. You could also include his friend and fellow agent, Carl Elmer Jenkins. People like George Bush don't get their hands dirty by being involved in assassinations. They might order them through third-parties but you will never get the evidence of it.

http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JFKjenkinsC.htm

http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JFKmorales.htm

I don't quite understand why it continues to be claimed that Bush can't remember where he was on 11/22/63. Surely his wife Barbara must have reminded him years ago where they were, as she stated in a book that they were in Tyler, Texas, where he was speaking (as I recall) at a Kiwanis Club meeting. Of course, Barbara could have made that up and didn't bother to tell her husband, so he could continue to look stupid by saying he can't remember. Also, he is aged enough now that maybe he really can't remember.

Guest Robert Morrow

I don't quite understand why it continues to be claimed that Bush can't remember where he was on 11/22/63. Surely his wife Barbara must have reminded him years ago where they were, as she stated in a book that they were in Tyler, Texas, where he was speaking (as I recall) at a Kiwanis Club meeting. Of course, Barbara could have made that up and didn't bother to tell her husband, so he could continue to look stupid by saying he can't remember. Also, he is aged enough now that maybe he really can't remember.

Why do people say that about Bush? Because when Bush was either Vice President or President (most likely VP) in the 1980's - 20 years after the JFK assassination, GHW Bush himself said he could not remember. Somewhere down in Texas he guessed.

Of course that is an absurd statement for the 1964 Texas Republican Senate nominee and a Phi Beta Kappa from Yale to be saying, especially since he was staying in the Dallas Sheraton on 11/21/63 giving a mid day speech in Tyler on 12/22/63. So Bush is obviously lying and that alone makes me think he was involved in the JFK assassination: either as a primary plotter or as someone in the know, very aware it was going to happen and who was going to do it.

With Bush I don't think it is a matter of remembering, but rather of what story he is going to go with.

Edited by Robert Morrow

Why do people say that about Bush? Because when Bush was either Vice President or President (most likely VP) in the 1980's - 20 years after the JFK assassination, GHW Bush himself said he could not remember. Somewhere down in Texas he guessed.

Of course that is an absurd statement for the 1964 Texas Republican Senate nominee and a Phi Beta Kappa from Yale to be saying, especially since he was staying in the Dallas Sheraton on 11/21/63 giving a mid day speech in Tyler on 12/22/63. So Bush is obviously lying and that alone makes me think he was involved in the JFK assassination: either as a primary plotter or as someone in the know, very aware it was going to happen and who was going to do it.

With Bush I don't think it is a matter of remembering, but rather of what story he is going to go with.

I know Bush reportedly said back in the 80s or whenever that he couldn't remember where he was. My point is simply that Barbara has since written a book which, among other things, states where they were, I believe it is otherwise documented by witnesses, and therefore I assume that if someone asked Bush today where he was, he would say he was in Tyler, Texas. He may have lied before, but I don't think that means he "is obviously lying" now, unless someone has recently asked him and he foolishly lied again. I doubt he would do that if he is still lucid.

In sum, it is not correct to say he is lying about not remembering where he was. It is correct to say he lied at one time about where he was. If there have been other, more recent lies about not remembering, it would be interesting to see them documented.

I agree. You could also include his friend and fellow agent, Carl Elmer Jenkins. People like George Bush don't get their hands dirty by being involved in assassinations. They might order them through third-parties but you will never get the evidence of it.

http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JFKjenkinsC.htm

http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JFKmorales.htm

Thanks, John. As Jenkins' resume shows, he is a most fascinating individual.

Jenkins trained everyone of significance within the Cuban Project during the lead up to the Bay of Pigs and a bit after.

He is still around these days; probably still doing a little "consulting," as these guys never really retire.

Zach

Jose Pujol claims on video that George Bush handed out Fathom Force rings in 1964 to participants in his BOP unit.

<Video Removed by Request>

Note that the poster also has a very interesting series of video's showing Mr. Pujol's private memorabilia wall and a home video featuring Frank Sturgis. I don't know if anyone else is interested but there could be some photos and documents (see the slideshow) here not available anywhere else.

Note: Youtube settings are completely editable by the owner of the account. - I just posted a "link". I have no control over the account. I have my own youtube account - the account owner can remove and make "private" whatever they wish.

Edited by Chris Newton