The Education Forum

Reopening of the JFK Forum

After many appeals from serious researchers I have decided to reopen the JFK Forum. I will once again try to make it a place where members can rationally discuss the evidence. This time rule (iv) will be rigorously applied:

Members should not make personal attacks on other members. Nor should references be made to their abilities as researchers. Most importantly, the motivations of the poster should not be questioned. At all times members should concentrate on what is being said, rather than who is saying it. It is up to the reader to look at the biography submitted by the poster, to judge whether they are telling the truth or not. The word xxxx is banned from use on the forum.

We have tried warning persistent offenders and placing people on moderation. This seemed to have little impact on their long-term behaviour. In future I will be applying a zero-tolerance policy. If someone breaks the rules, I will remove their right to post on the Forum. In this way I hope to persuade some of those important researchers to return to the Forum.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After many appeals from serious researchers I have decided to reopen the JFK Forum. I will once again try to make it a place where members can rationally discuss the evidence. This time rule (iv) will be rigorously applied:

Members should not make personal attacks on other members. Nor should references be made to their abilities as researchers. Most importantly, the motivations of the poster should not be questioned. At all times members should concentrate on what is being said, rather than who is saying it. It is up to the reader to look at the biography submitted by the poster, to judge whether they are telling the truth or not. The word xxxx is banned from use on the forum.

We have tried warning persistent offenders and placing people on moderation. This seemed to have little impact on their long-term behaviour. In future I will be applying a zero-tolerance policy. If someone breaks the rules, I will remove their right to post on the Forum. In this way I hope to persuade some of those important researchers to return to the Forum.

This is good, John. Thanks very much.

DSL

7/15/13; 10:40 PM PDT

Los Angeles, California

Thanks, John. I would imagine everyone is very happy about this.

John,

Thank you. Hopefully the more fractious, divisive, and rude members have learned their lesson.

--Tommy :sun

.... Good Day.... FWIW (and it is worth alot, imho + experiences), a key part of the formula for successes in nearly everything non-JFK-assassination-related that I have nearly always decided to choose, reinforce, + almost always, patiently, strive to keep in the "brain box" is the very simple + straightforward....
T ogether
E veryone

A chieves

M ore

Best Regards in Research

+++Don

Donald Roberdeau

United States Navy

U.S.S. John F. Kennedy, CV-67, plank walker

Sooner, or later, The Truth emerges Clearly

For your key considerations and independent determinations....

Homepage: President KENNEDY "Men of Courage" speech, and Assassination Evidence, Witnesses, Suspects + Outstanding Researchers Discoveries and Key Considerations.... http://droberdeau.bl...ination_09.html

The Dealey Plaza Detailed Map: Providing 11-22-63 Victims Precise Locations + Reactions, Evidence, Witnesses Locations, Suspected Bullet Trajectories, Important Information & Key Considerations, in One Convenient Resource.... http://img835.images...updated1111.gif

(2012 updated map, + new information)

Visual Report: The First Bullet Impact Into President Kennedy: While JFK was Still Hidden Under the "magic-limbed-ricochet-tree".... http://img504.images...k1102308ms8.gif

Visual Report: Reality Versus C.A.D. : the Real World, versus, Garbage-in, Garbage-out.... http://img248.images...ealityvscad.gif

Discovery: "Very Close JFK Assassination Witness ROSEMARY WILLIS

Zapruder Film Documented 2nd Headsnap: West, Ultrafast, and

Directly Towards the Grassy Knoll"....

http://educationforu...?showtopic=2394

T ogether

E veryone

A chieves

M ore

For the United States:

Edited by Don Roberdeau

Wonderful news. Thanks for your thoughtful and helpful response from someone who has learned a great deal from the insights of others on this Forum.