The Education Forum

Now that she is apparently a member of this forum, I thought I'd start a thread on Jean Davison's book Oswald's Game.

Jean wrote, "I remember feeling outraged when I realized what (Mark) Lane had done. Evidently, the Warren records were like a vast lumberyard. By picking up a few pieces here and there, and doing some cutting and fitting, any theory could be built for which someone had a blueprint."

Does Gerald Posner summon the same outrage from Jean for all her attention to detail and accuracy and his failure to do so?

Bill Kelly

bkjfk3@yahoo.com

Guest John Gillespie
Now that she is apparently a member of this forum, I thought I'd start a thread on Jean Davison's book Oswald's Game.

Jean wrote, "I remember feeling outraged when I realized what (Mark) Lane had done. Evidently, the Warren records were like a vast lumberyard. By picking up a few pieces here and there, and doing some cutting and fitting, any theory could be built for which someone had a blueprint."

Does Gerald Posner summon the same outrage from Jean for all her attention to detail and accuracy and his failure to do so?

Bill Kelly

bkjfk3@yahoo.com

Bill,

I'm not betting the house on it, either. Though I wasn't aware of this book until now, I confess to something of an urge to read it. At the least I'm curious, for it may contain something(s) of value unbeknownst to the author who seems primarily intent on dismissing certain things, people and bodies of work out of hand, a la Posner/McAdams et al.

If the "Warren records were (emphasis added) like a vast lumberyard" I believe there are many among us who believe they still ARE and continue to BE and that there is no reason to think they will not remain so. Given her schoolgirlish dismissal, do we now have license, similarly, to treat Ms Davison's book not as a lumberyard but as a landfill wherein trash and garbage are heaped haphazardly to form layer upon layer of an infectious, rotting compost? Just asking.

Regards,

JG

Edited by John Gillespie

Bill Kelly

bkjfk3@yahoo.com

Bill,

I'm not betting the house on it, either. Though I wasn't aware of this book until now, I confess to something of an urge to read it. At the least I'm curious, for it may contain something(s) of value unbeknownst to the author who seems primarily intent on dismissing certain things, people and bodies of work out of hand, a la Posner/McAdams et al.

If the "Warren records were (emphasis added) like a vast lumberyard" I believe there are many among us who believe they still ARE and continue to BE and that there is no reason to think they will not remain so. Given her schoolgirlish dismissal, do we now have license, similarly, to treat Ms Davison's book not as a lumberyard but as a landfill wherein trash and garbage are heaped haphazardly to form layer upon layer of an infectious, rotting compost? Just asking. Regards,

JG

JG, I don't think it is something we construct after the fact, but rather a reconstruction of what actually happened at Dealey Plaza, Oak Cliff, Parkland, Bathesda, the White House and other crime scenes, as it really only happened one way, regardless of how many theories you can construct from the same lumber.

Jean says that she has so distanced herself from her book she would have to reread it, much like PDS "blew his own mind," from rereading his old stuff (See: PDS COPA Talk).

But Jean appears to have kept up to snuff with the AARB material, as JFKPlace lists some of Doug Horne's records among her archive, which zooms into some of the more interesting pieces of evidence in the case.

DD1173 in particular.

See:

Jean Davison's ArchiveThe Horne Files. provided by Jean Davison. Info on Horne Files, LaFontaine Allegations 01 Summary of LaFontaine Allegations 02 Answering Allegation of No ...

www.acorn.net/jfkplace/03/JD.html - 2k - Cached - Similar pages

The Horne Files

provided by Jean Davison

Info on Horne Files, LaFontaine Allegations01 Summary of LaFontaine Allegations02 Answering Allegation of No Original ID Card03 Allegation FBI Chemicals Ruined Card Images04 Did Oswald Alter Card & Was Card Authorized?05 Comments on History and Use of DD1173 Cards06 Was Oswald Only Marine in Unit to Get DD1173?07 List of Those Receiving DD1173 and Year Issued08 DD1173 Cards Issued for Many Reasons09 Issuing DD1173 To Reservists Maybe Within Regs. 10 Oswald's Passport Application11 Oswald Getting Passport after Hardship App.12 When Did Oswald Pick Up His Passport?13 The Date Oswald Left Active Duty14 Lt. Alexander Ayers Security Clearance15 Date Stamp on Oswald's DD1173 Card16 More on Date Stamp and End of Summary17 Conclusions and RecommendationsClick here - The Horne Files (Documents - Pictures)

That Gary Powers and LHO both had this card, and that means

nothing, stretches credulity.

It is one of many pieces of evidence that indicates that Oswald's Game was the Great Game of Sun Tzu, that of secret agent.

My Hypothesis doesn't prove anything about the assassination,

but may answer one of the other enduring questions - How LHO

got from Enlgand to Helisini in the fourth leg of his travels

to USSR.

I believe this card, or a similar one valid at the time,

allowed LHO to fly on standby aboard a regular MATS -

Military Air Transport service flight.

Since Jean has apparently gone down this trail before, I'd like her

opinion on it.

I also anticipate Doug Horne's upcoing book to be one of the best of the next crop.

BK

Edited by William Kelly

Guest John Gillespie

See:

Jean Davison's ArchiveThe Horne Files. provided by Jean Davison. Info on Horne Files, LaFontaine Allegations 01 Summary of LaFontaine Allegations 02 Answering Allegation of No ...

The Horne Files

provided by Jean Davison

Info on Horne Files, LaFontaine Allegations01 Summary of LaFontaine Allegations02 Answering Allegation of No Original ID Card03 Allegation FBI Chemicals Ruined Card Images04 Did Oswald Alter Card & Was Card Authorized?05 Comments on History and Use of DD1173 Cards06 Was Oswald Only Marine in Unit to Get DD1173?07 List of Those Receiving DD1173 and Year Issued08 DD1173 Cards Issued for Many Reasons09 Issuing DD1173 To Reservists Maybe Within Regs. 10 Oswald's Passport Application11 Oswald Getting Passport after Hardship App.12 When Did Oswald Pick Up His Passport?13 The Date Oswald Left Active Duty14 Lt. Alexander Ayers Security Clearance15 Date Stamp on Oswald's DD1173 Card16 More on Date Stamp and End of Summary17 Conclusions and RecommendationsClick here - The Horne Files (Documents - Pictures)

It is one of many pieces of evidence that indicates that Oswald's Game was the Great Game of Sun Tzu, that of secret agent.

to USSR.

opinion on it.

I also anticipate Doug Horne's upcoing book to be one of the best of the next crop.

BK

Bill,

Terrific stuff. Very informative and insightful. Looks like I have some things to swim in for awhile. Thanks. I can testify that I used MATS flights when I was an Agent in Military Intelligence (yeah, I've heard all those jokes, believe me). The Powers/LHO material topic is new to me. It's reminiscient of the Nagell/Oswald similarities & characteristics and is more of the same tradecraft and activity that is instantly recognizeable to a number of the members here. I certainly had always wondered about the England to Helsinki stretch.

Before I forget, I have mentioned on these screens that I have a good friend who happened to have been assigned to the 502nd M.I. Battalion in Korea about six years before I became an Agent and subsequently assigned to the very same unit, albeit long after this man was discharged (we met for the first time in 1992 when he approached me at a Veterans facility while I was carrying Lifton's "Best Evidence."). We've remained close since that time, for obvious reasons.

Anyway, he was ordered to write an Intelligence Summary Report on Oswald in September 1962 at the request of the Ops Officer of the 502nd who told him that "the White House has an interest in this." Make of that what you will. My friend didn't ask. Well, when he tells me things I listen. Some years ago he said that, when LHO and Marina came to the U.S. there was a stopover in Atlanta and that they had X pieces of luggage upon arrival and one less when they departed. Have you ever heard any of this? Of course, I believe this guy. I don't try to solicit much from him, figuring if he wants to say more he will. He's had at least one session with Oglesby and Russell.

Speaking of Jean, I realize I was preening and stomping a bit there in the previous installment. If what you write is true about her second thoughts, good for her. I wouldn't be surprised if she knows Russell or Ogelsby. And, I can't wait for Horne's book.

Many Thanks,

JohnG

Edited by John Gillespie

See:

Bill,

Terrific stuff. Very informative and insightful. Looks like I have some things to swim in for awhile. Thanks. I can testify that I used MATS flights when I was an M.I. (I've heard all the jokes, BTW) Agent. The Powers/LHO material topic is new to me. It's reminiscient of the Nagell/Oswald similarities and characteristics and is more of the same tradecraft and activity that is instantly recognizeable to a number of the members here. I certainly had always wondered about the England to Helsinki stretch.

Before I forget, I have mentioned on these screens that I have a good friend who happened to have been assinged to the 502nd M.I. Battalion in Korea about six years before I became an Agent and subsequently assigned to the very same unit, albeit long after this man was discharged (we met for the first time in 1992 when he approached me at a Veterans facility while I was carrying Lifton's "Best Evidence."). We've remained very close since that time, for obvious reasons.

Anyway, he was ordered to write an Intelligence Summary Report on Oswald in September 1962 at the request of the Ops Officer of the 502nd who told him that "the White House has an interest in this." Make of that what you will. My friend didn't ask. Well, when he tells me things I listen. Some years ago he said that, when LHO and Marina came to the U.S. there was a stopover in Atlanta and that they had X pieces of luggage upon arrival and one less when they departed. Have you ever heard any of this? Of course, I believe this guy. I don't try to solicit much from him, figuring if he wants to say more he will. He's had at least one session with Oglesby and Russell.

I realize I was preening a bit there on Jean. If what you write is true about her second thoughts, good for her. And, I can't wait for Horne's book.

Many Thanks, JohnG.

Hi John,

RCD asked Jean about Dr. Alex Davison, who gave LHO and Marina physical exams at the US Embassy in Moscow before they returned to USA. Davison gave LHO his mother's Atlanta phone number to call when he was in Atlanta. Later Davison became involved in the Penkovisky affair.

Jean Davison responded to RCD that she is not related to anyone from Atlanta.

I don't think Jean is having second thoughts on her conclusion that LHO is the sole assassin, just that her book is now dated by decades.

Not surprised at DOD evaluations of LHO. HSCA has reports that I wish Horne followed up on - about a military flight to Dallas, San Diego and Japan with USMC investigators shortly after 11/22/63.

Another hitch hiking MAT officer who caught a return flight with the investigators talked with them and briefly read some of their report, which concluded that LHO was not capable of committing the assassination alone.

Despite the fact that this flight's numbers were traced, the officers and pilots identified, the USMC investigation report never surfaced.

BK

Guest John Gillespie

Hi John,

RCD asked Jean about Dr. Alex Davison, who gave LHO and Marina physical exams at the US Embassy in Moscow before they returned to USA. Davison gave LHO his mother's Atlanta phone number to call when he was in Atlanta. Later Davison became involved in the Penkovisky affair.

I don't think Jean is having second thoughts on her conclusion that LHO is the sole assassin, just that her book is now dated by decades.

Not surprised at DOD evaluations of LHO. HSCA has reports that I wish Horne followed up on - about a military flight to Dallas, San Diego and Japan with USMC investigators shortly after 11/22/63.

Another hitch hiking MAT officer who caught a return flight with the investigators talked with them and briefly read some of their report, which concluded that LHO was not capable of committing the assassination alone.

Despite the fact that this flight's numbers were traced, the officers and pilots identified, the USMC investigation report never surfaced.

BK

Bill,

Evidently I am missing something on RCD. I'll probably be embarrassed, but to what or whom does that refer? Thanks for addressing the Atlanta stopover. What intriguing Cold War scenarios it conjures, eh (hello, comrade Penkovsky)? One can speculate endlessly and it's all tantalizing, n'est ce pas? Had you heard of the luggage aspect? Maybe somehow it got routed to a certain Mr. Paisley. We all know how those airlines can misplace one's classfied cache.

Sorry to beat a dead mule or to seem as preaching to the choir here, but the LHO report compiled by my friend was highly significant for at least a couple of reasons: 1.) It was ordered and completed in September 1962, well over a year before the assassination, and perhaps just as importantly 2.) it was an Intelligence Summary Report which, unlike an "Agent Report" based on one interview and covering an incident or a specific period, it was a summary of the major and salient facts surrounding a subject. That's why your Sun Tsu reference is telling.

But what remains particularly chilling from here is the fact that, in effect, my friend inadvertently was providing someone with the profile of the perfect patsy.

Later,

JG

Hi John,

Bill,

Evidently I am missing something on RCD. I'll probably be embarrassed, but to what or whom does that refer?

Paul Hoch is a California researcher while Robert Charles-Dunne is from Canada, and in the other thread to which Jean Davision replied re: Ford, was asked by RCD if she is related to Dr. Davison in Atlanta, to which she replied negatory.

In the meantime, JR James Richards posted an old newspaper photo of Dr. Alexis Davison, the erstwhile Moscow embassy doctor who supplied LHO with his mother's phone number in Atlanta, for reasons unknown, but might have something to do with your speculation over the missing luggage.

As for your friend's report, I would suggest you write it all down and list living witnesses that could be called by a Congressional hearing or grand jury, as we are getting close to moving into the next phase.

The Congressional hearings will be devoted stictly to the JFK assassination records, destroyed, missing and withheld, while the Grand Jury, when convened, will focus on crimes associated with the assassination.

BK

Thanks for addressing the Atlanta stopover. What intriguing Cold War scenarios it conjures, eh (hello, comrade Penkovsky)? One can speculate endlessly and it's all tantalizing, n'est ce pas? Had you heard of the luggage aspect? Maybe somehow it got routed to a certain Mr. Paisley. We all know how those airlines can misplace one's classfied cache.

Sorry to beat a dead mule or to seem as preaching to the choir here, but the LHO report compiled by my friend was highly significant for at least a couple of reasons: 1.) It was ordered and completed in September 1962, well over a year before the assassination, and perhaps just as importantly 2.) it was an Intelligence Summary Report which, unlike an "Agent Report" based on one interview and covering an incident or a specific period, it was a summary of the major and salient facts surrounding a subject. That's why your Sun Tsu reference is telling.

But what remains particularly chilling from here is the fact that, in effect, my friend inadvertently was providing someone with the profile of the perfect patsy.

Later,

JG

• 2 years later...

Since Len Colby asked for a citation on the fact that when arrested, the primary suspect in the assassination of the President had on him the same miliary ID card that the Russians found on Gary Powers when his U2 was shot down.

There's other sources, but this one will do.

Jean Davison, a rabid Lone Nutter, could not refute this one, so they say it is not significant or means nothing.

To me it means that Oswald and Powers were at the same level in their respective networks, maybe the same network.

BK

Bill Kelly

bkjfk3@yahoo.com

Bill,

If the "Warren records were (emphasis added) like a vast lumberyard" I believe there are many among us who believe they still ARE and continue to BE and that there is no reason to think they will not remain so. Given her schoolgirlish dismissal, do we now have license, similarly, to treat Ms Davison's book not as a lumberyard but as a landfill wherein trash and garbage are heaped haphazardly to form layer upon layer of an infectious, rotting compost? Just asking. Regards,

JG

JG, I don't think it is something we construct after the fact, but rather a reconstruction of what actually happened at Dealey Plaza, Oak Cliff, Parkland, Bathesda, the White House and other crime scenes, as it really only happened one way, regardless of how many theories you can construct from the same lumber.

Jean says that she has so distanced herself from her book she would have to reread it, much like PDS "blew his own mind," from rereading his old stuff (See: PDS COPA Talk).

But Jean appears to have kept up to snuff with the AARB material, as JFKPlace lists some of Doug Horne's records among her archive, which zooms into some of the more interesting pieces of evidence in the case.

DD1173 in particular.

See:

The Horne Files

provided by Jean Davison

to USSR.

opinion on it.

BK

Hey, did I really write that in January 2007?

That was two years ago?

Has Jean, a certified coincidentalist and card carrying member of Ken Rahn's Non-Conspiracists United (would that be NCU?), ever responded and given her analysis of these reports?

And what ever happened to John Gillespie, after John Bevlaquavelva had him put on moderation because he didn't have a photo that JB could use to stalk him, even though his own photo covers his face, afraid he'll be recognized, but he gets what Evan high school hall Marshall calls "a waver."

I guess he has photos of JEH in drag with Andy.

BK

Bill Kelly

bkjfk3@yahoo.com

Bill,

JG

DD1173 in particular.

See:

The Horne Files

provided by Jean Davison

to USSR.

opinion on it.

BK

That was two years ago?

Has Jean, a certified coincidentalist and card carrying member of Ken Rahn's Non-Conspiracists United (would that be NCU?), ever responded and given her analysis of these reports?

And what ever happened to John Gillespie, after John Bevlaquavelva had him put on moderation because he didn't have a photo that JB could use to stalk him, even though his own photo covers his face, afraid he'll be recognized, but he gets what Evan high school hall Marshall calls "a waver."

BK

Bill Kelly

bkjfk3@yahoo.com

Bill,

JG

DD1173 in particular.

See:

The Horne Files

provided by Jean Davison

to USSR.

opinion on it.

I also anticipate Doug Horne's upcoming book to be one of the best of the next crop.

BK

That was two years ago?

BK

Edited by William Kelly

Bill Kelly

bkjfk3@yahoo.com

Bill,

JG

DD1173 in particular.

See:

The Horne Files

provided by Jean Davison

to USSR.

opinion on it.

I also anticipate Doug Horne's upcoming book to be one of the best of the next crop.

BK

That was two years ago?

BK