The Education Forum

Second Floor Shooter

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lee & Don :

On Wed , late during the evening, I made this same short post to you both.....re the Country Records Building, and a possible different trajectory......

I was not the only that saw the post, so I do know I have not lost the marbles, as yet.... and it was commented to me that they had never seen the photo

previously...some time later the next day by email.........When I and the other person, came back to the F , Thurs, and checked the post was gone, and still is, ??

Yes, it was posted, yes others saw it, and yes I even edited it and added about the trees, and yes it was still there, after ......so all I can assume is that for some reason it

was deleted, or a finger slipped ???????? seeing as I did not use invisible ink.......So for whatever it is worth, which now I do ponder..??

Here it is again, and will check back to see if it has become invisible a second time....

This is from the Shaw & Harris research, done before 1976......Possible different trajectories .

This is from the left corner of the roof.....a missed shot......It also does show the height of the trees at the time. As these photo were taken that day...

Also keeping in mind that DPD Weatherford as well as another who was with him ,was said to be stationed on that roof, with rifles........the photos are by Jim Murray as far as I know...

Also they found within their research the possibility that a second shot, the first missing, and hitting the cement sewer apron, shown in the photos......

The ....second shot being taken from the right hand corner of the roof, and could possibly have been the one that hit Gov Connally....

FWIW......

B......

Edited by Bernice Moore

Lee & Don :

On Wed , late during the evening, I made this same short post to you both.....re the Country Records Building, and a possible different trajectory......

I was not the only that saw the post, so I do know I have not lost the marbles, as yet.... and it was commented to me that they had never seen the photo

previously...some time later the next day by email.........When I and the other person, came back to the F , Thurs, and checked the post was gone, and still is, ??

Yes, it was posted, yes others saw it, and yes I even edited it and added about the trees, and yes it was still there, after ......so all I can assume is that for some reason it

was deleted, or a finger slipped ???????? seeing as I did not use invisible ink.......So for whatever it is worth, which now I do ponder..??

Here it is again, and will check back to see if it has become invisible a second time....

This is from the Shaw & Harris research, done before 1976......Possible different trajectories .

This is from the left corner of the roof.....a missed shot......It also does show the height of the trees at the time. As these photo were taken that day...

Also keeping in mind that DPD Weatherford as well as another who was with him ,was said to be stationed on that roof, with rifles........the photos are by Jim Murray as far as I know...

Also they found within their research the possibility that a second shot, the first missing, and hitting the cement sewer apron, shown in the photos......

The ....second shot being taken from the right hand corner of the roof, and could possibly have been the one that hit Gov Connally....

FWIW......

B......

Hi Bernice.

Here's a nice color scan i did of your image ( Groden )

Lee & Don :

FWIW......

B......

Hi Bernice.

Here's a nice color scan i did of your image ( Groden )

Hi Robin;

Very appreciated..that is a grand view...........

Is this within Groden's book, ? if so does he mentioned anything further, or about the

Shaw & Harris...research..... would you know....?

That certainly was taken that day, and also did not come from the TSBD.....but buried of course

as so much else was.....shame....

Thank you.....and nice to know the Gremlin did not re-appear..... :rolleyes:

B.....

Bernice: The Shaw & Harris research is something that I’ve never heard of… can you point me in the direction of where I can find a book or documents on their research?

Robin: The photo from Groden’s book was taken in the 70’s or later. No need to believe that it was taken right after the assassination.

FYI, the 2nd floor window CRB office photograph that I posted shows the Probate Court No. 2.

Don

Bernice: The Shaw & Harris research is something that I’ve never heard of… can you point me in the direction of where I can find a book or documents on their research?

Robin: The photo from Groden’s book was taken in the 70’s or later. No need to believe that it was taken right after the assassination.

FYI, the 2nd floor window CRB office photograph that I posted shows the Probate Court No. 2.

Don

Don.

I didn't mention any time frame for the image.

All the caption say's is that is was taken AFTER the assassination.

Looking at the freeway sighns across ELM st, it is obvious that it wasn't taken in 1963 those sighns weren't there then.

Edited by Robin Unger

Don

Don.

I didn'y mention any time frame for the image.

All the caption say's is that is was taken AFTER the assassination.

Looking at the freeway sighns across ELM st, it is obvious that it wasn't taken in 1963 those sighns weren't there then.

Don :

I wish I did have their findings,and reseach, all I have of the Shaw & Harris work is from a 1976 as mentioned,

I believe, in a book of theirs

named, " Cover Up" .....I am quite sure that is the name..it is a larger sized soft cover...

I looked further into this, a little....

All I found is the one of the right was marked Dillard, showing the DPD...officer..and the one of the right Murray....??

and I cannot tell you right now ,where that information has come from, I will search further....

and shall dig out the book tomorrow....

Robin :

Correct the across the road signs were not there in 1963.....

Anyone going to Dallas, could you possibly have a look at the

cement apron on the right hand corner....and see if per-chance the mark is still there...??

Long shot, but..one never knows.....

and thank you.....

Jack :

If you read this, coud you give us an approximate date that the signs went up....

across the road......and

Many thanks....

B.......

Edited by Bernice Moore

Here you go Bernice:

This is from GRODENS colored booklet ( JFK THE CASE FOR CONSPIRACY ) i purchased my copy on Ebay from James Tague.

He signed the Cancellare 1 image that was in the booklet.

Unfortunatelly in order to make the best scans i had to split up all the pages and keep them loose.

now i can't find the page with Tague's signiture on it. ( Bummer ) I'll keep looking for it.

Click on the image to view full size:

Edited by Robin Unger

This work also appears in the Shaw & Harris "Cover Up " it all appears very familiar....except the

colourized photos....theirs are in black and white....

I will compare to-day when I get my hands on it...any date on Groden's booklet?? Any credits ??

Names related to the photos?? or such..

The hit on the North side-walk, is also within the book, and further information on whom reported it

a witness and a reporter, that, I do know I have within my info that I have typed out..and the same old

story I do believe, as seen on the curb hit, in the Tague area, someone tried to fill it in...but what else

was new....

I will get to it....You will come across the signature page, one day when you are not looking for it, happens all

the time with such things....of course.....

Thanks again, that is very clear and very large.... :rolleyes:

Will get back to you.....

B......

Edited by Bernice Moore

Here's a question I don't think I've heard posed before: who was standing on either end of this trajectory such that they might've been hit by the bullet on its way to this location, or by the ricochet afterward?

This shot - if that's what it was - seems particularly inboard of the plaza and away from the limousine, someone with a bad aim: how many feet would it have been away from the limo if the limo was directly to the left as we view this photo? What was the angular difference? How far "off" was this shooter, and how did he manage not to hit anyone else in his ineptitude?

How far "off" was this shooter, and how did he manage not to hit anyone else in his ineptitude?

It seems illogical to me that the assassins would use a shooter so inept that he couldn't even hit the street. I don't think they had any shortage of marksmen.

A remote possibility: The guy who was with Weatherford on the roof saw he was fixing to shoot and disrupted his shot. (The exact thing that Tosh Plumlee and crew were purportedly there to do.)

Here's a question I don't think I've heard posed before: who was standing on either end of this trajectory such that they might've been hit by the bullet on its way to this location, or by the ricochet afterward?

This shot - if that's what it was - seems particularly inboard of the plaza and away from the limousine, someone with a bad aim: how many feet would it have been away from the limo if the limo was directly to the left as we view this photo? What was the angular difference? How far "off" was this shooter, and how did he manage not to hit anyone else in his ineptitude?

Hey Duke!

If you read all the bits and pieces here - I think the only logical conclusion one can reach is that this bullet went on to buck up the turf in this area, and was buried. What that says to me is a much lower elevation that the rooftop. What the point was - no clue. If it was a botched shot from Records - well - too bad JFK Research isn't the Forensics Files - where they'd get out a bunch of gear - including laser pointers, and recreations using similar rounds, they would have a chain of evidence and perform significant tests for rifling, etc., and zero in on the actual location. But because this case was closed and the deck stacked - well...as the people all seem to say in that show - if it wasn't for a whole lot of people seeking justice - the case would have remained unsolved. That seems to be the prevalent theme.

In that area:

- We have Barrett the FBI guy [aka the Mystery Man] pocketing a bullet - sorry, I don't see it any other way. No reference.

- We have Buddy Walthers relating tales of his having also collected a bullet from this locale - which he planned to leave to his son. Larry Sneed's reference.

- We have Tosh Plumlee who claims that yet another bullet was recovered from this location - and provided some form of documentation on it. Education Forum.

- There is the WC testimony of the shot that bucked the grass and the ignorant comment about retrieving the pellet.

- There are the claims about the furrows in the grass - Hartman - no handy reference.

- There is the scoring of the concrete on the apron as per the photos.

I think it is even possible that the agent that spoke to Jean Hill may have been mistaken about the location of the puff of dust he claimed that they should have seen - and Hill may have been accurate about the location she read about in the newspaper. And intriguing possibility.

But not too inept if they managed to eliminate their target and blame it all on a soon-to-be dead commie with no friends. Got to give credit where it's due.

- lee