The Education Forum

Lyndon Johnson was the ultimate psychopath

Guest Robert Morrow

Guest Robert Morrow

Dean, I have found that the JFK assassination is like a religion to many folks. Meaning, they believe things on an article of FAITH, no matter what the facts are, just to fit into their theory of the JFK assassination. So, if you believe that Lyndon Johnson murdered no one, on an article of faith, go right ahead, no problem.

I do believe, based on many accounts of credible people, that Lyndon Johnson murdered MANY people mainly to cover up the crimes he was committing on an almost daily basis.

I'm absolutely gobsmacked. I cannot believe you would have the gall to claim that Dean is the one trying to make the evidence fit a pet theory! Un-frickin-believable.

Name your "credible" witnesses, Robert.

And show us one, just one, single scrap of credible evidence that LBJ orchestrated the JFK assassination.

xxxx or get off the pot, Robert.

You've got NOTHING and it's time you stopped accusing a man of murder without the evidence to back it up.

Robert is way out of line

Tell me the name of just one person who LBJ killed

Tell me how LBJ killed him, tell me when LBJ killed him

If you cant do that (which you cant because LBJ has never killed a single person) then stop calling him a serial killer

I have no doubt that LBJ was a shady president and was power hungry, but he is not a serial killer

I want you and John to call FDR, Woodrow Wilson and Harry Truman pyschopathic serial killers

You have no problem calling LBJ one, lets see you do it to the three presidents I listed above

John Kennedy (1963) and Henry Marshall (1961) would be two good examples of people who Lyndon Johnson murdered. Lyndon Johnson and his Texas oil buddies, HL Hunt for one, used the CIA to murder John Kennedy. Lyndon Johnson used his personal hit man Malcolm Wallace to murder Henry Marshall in June, 1961 to cover up the Billie Sol Estes affair.

Another big piece of evidence that indicts Lyndon Johnson in the JFK assassination is that THERE WAS NO INVESTIGATION INTO THE ASSASSINATION OF JOHN KENNEDY. I think that is prima facie evidence of Lyndon Johnson's deep involvement in the JFK assassination. And the reason there was not was because the murderer Lyndon Johnson and his close friend J. Edgar Hoover of the FBI should down those investigations within mere days. Lyndon Johnson called Dallas police detective chief Will Fritz and told him on Saturday 11/23/63 to quit investigating, you have your man. Hoover of the FBI sent out a memo to FBI field offices on Wed, 11/27/63 and told them to quit investigating as well and that the patsy Oswald was the only assassin.

The reason Lyndon Johnson and Hoover moved so quickly to shut down ANY investigation in John Kennedy's murder was because, I think, Lyndon Johnson and the CIA murdered John Kennedy.

I do think it is worth it to take a look at OTHER murders the pyschopath Lyndon Johnson was involved in:

August 9, 1984

Mr. Stephen S. Trott

Assistant Attorney General, Criminal Division

U.S. Department of Justice

Washington, D. C. 20530

RE: Mr. Billie Sol Estes

Dear Mr. Trott:

My client, Mr. Estes, has authorized me to make this reply to your letter of May 29, 1984. Mr. Estes was a member of a four-member group, headed by Lyndon Johnson, which committed criminal acts in Texas in the 1960's. The other two, besides Mr. Estes and LBJ, were Cliff Carter and Mac Wallace. Mr. Estes is willing to disclose his knowledge concerning the following criminal offenses:

I. Murders

1. The killing of Henry Marshall

2. The killing of George Krutilek

3. The killing of Ike Rogers and his secretary

4. The killing of Harold Orr

5. The killing of Coleman Wade

6. The killing of Josefa Johnson

7. The killing of John Kinser

8. The killing of President J. F. Kennedy.

Mr. Estes is willing to testify that LBJ ordered these killings, and that he transmitted his orders through Cliff Carter to Mac Wallace, who executed the murders. In the cases of murders nos. 1-7, Mr. Estes' knowledge of the precise details concerning the way the murders were executed stems from conversations he had shortly after each event with Cliff Carter and Mac Wallace.

In addition, a short time after Mr. Estes was released from prison in 1971, he met with Cliff Carter and they reminisced about what had occurred in the past, including the murders. During their conversation, Carter orally compiled a list of 17 murders which had been committed, some of which Mr. Estes was unfamiliar. A living witness was present at that meeting and should be willing to testify about it. He is Kyle Brown, recently of Houston and now living in Brady, Texas.

Mr. Estes, states that Mac Wallace, whom he describes as a "stone killer" with a communist background, recruited Jack Ruby, who in turn recruited Lee Harvey Oswald. Mr. Estes says that Cliff Carter told him that Mac Wallace fired a shot from the grassy knoll in Dallas, which hit JFK from the front during the assassination.

[The letter continues …]

Sincerely yours,

Douglas Caddy

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So LBJ shot JFK? Why didn't any of the witnesses say that LBJ jumped up out of his car with a rifle in the motorcade and started blasting at JFK? Tell me how LBJ murdered JFK Robert

Guest Robert Morrow

So LBJ shot JFK? Why didn't any of the witnesses say that LBJ jumped up out of his car with a rifle in the motorcade and started blasting at JFK? Tell me how LBJ murdered JFK Robert

Lyndon Johnson made a dirty deal with CIA Republicans to murder John Kennedy. The deal was the CIA/mafia/anti-Castro Cubans would do the actual killing of John Kennedy and Lyndon Johnson and his longtime friend and neighbor J. Edgar Hoover of the FBI would be in charge of the coverup. I also think that Lyndon Johnson was in charge of making sure the motorcade was stripped of security and that JFK would be a good target to get assassinated.

The deal that Lyndon Johnson made was probably at a pretty high level: the Allen Dulles, Nelson Rockefeller, George Herbert Walker Bush level. But I think that E. Howard Hunt provides us with the basic outline of the plot:

I would read everything that Saint John Hunt, the son of E. Howard Hunt has to say. E. Howard Hunt made a deathbed revelation saying that LBJ recruited Cord Meyer of the CIA to murder JFK. http://www.saintjohnhunt.com/ Also, http://forwardamerica.blogspot.com/2007/05/death-of-dorothy-hunt-probing_25.html A super article is The Last Confessions of E. Howard Hunt: http://www.infowars.com/articles/us/jfk_hunt_last_confessions_rolling_stone.htm

Here is a good article on E. Howard Hunts revelation: http://onlinejournal.com/artman/publish/printer_1918.shtml

Edited by Robert Morrow

Martin, would you like for me send you my "LBJ and CIA killed JFK" file. If anyone wants it, just send me an email to Morrow321@aol.com.

I offered it to you before, but you declined, which I think is a good example of what I am talking about. People have religious views of the JFK assassination where they believe things based on FAITH ... and they don't even want to even LOOK at the evidence which contradicts their FAITH. So by declining to look at or even skim my "LBJ and CIA killed JFK" file, you give a perfect example of closemindedness.

So "believe" whatever you want to "believe" if it makes you feel happy.

For other folks, I suggest watching on You Tube episodes of the Men Who Killed Kennedy, the Guilty Men. That offers up LOTS of good evidence of Lyndon Johnson's deep involvement in the JFK assassination.

Robert, I do not want or need a "file." I'm asking you for one, just one, piece of evidence that proves LBJ committed murder.

If you've got a whole file, shouldn't it be really easy to post one example?

Come on, just give us your strongest proof.

Blame it on 40 + years of conspiracy books, TV specials, documentaries etc.

Johnson was a stooge IF anything lol. He was NOT pulling ANY strings other than those that he was ORDERED to pull. He was a "lowly" southern politician, a corrupt one. We have to look at the much bigger picture when analyzing the JFK hit. I am suspect of theories that propose Johnson was a "big wig" who pulled the murder off. I do not believe it for a second.

Johnson was a stooge IF anything lol. He was NOT pulling ANY strings other than those that he was ORDERED to pull. He was a "lowly" southern politician, a corrupt one. We have to look at the much bigger picture when analyzing the JFK hit. I am suspect of theories that propose Johnson was a "big wig" who pulled the murder off. I do not believe it for a second.

Johnson WAS a psychopath. But he was not the top barracuda. He loved money, sex and power. He was beholden

to those who granted them to him. He was ESSENTIAL to the plot, but not the mastermind. For instance, in the

barracuda food chain, he was below Dulles, whose masters were in Wall Street...the New World Order.

Jack

Isn't an accomplice or planner of murder as guilty?

In cases such as Charles Manson who directly planned out the killings

Was LBJ on the front lines of war telling each soilder who to shoot, when to shoot, who to execute, where to drop a bomb?

If thats your view John then Harry Truman must be guilty of killing 200,000+ people

Is Harry Truman a serial killer?

Yes

I agree, however, his focus on Johnson is bringing attention where attention is due.

I agree, however, his focus on Johnson is bringing attention where attention is due.

Georgene Rice of KPDQ-FM [2] Radio Interviews Ronald Tessler, author of “In the President’s Secret Service: Behind the Scenes with Agents in the Line of Fire and the Presidents They Protect”Rice: For the average rank and file American, the Secret Service is somewhat mysterious about the Secret Service…How did you gain this kind of unprecedented access?

Tessler: An FBI agent introduced me to a Secret Service way back and more recently several current agents came to me and told me about the corner cutting that’s been going on in the Secret Service. And the corner cutting includes not doing sufficient screening at some events, letting passengers into an airplane without metal detectors. This has been going on ever since Homeland Security was created in 2003. It was as you say, controversial in the Service because it turned out to be an expose as well as what the agency the scenes.

Rice: What are members of the Secret Service permitted to talk about?

What can they say while they are serving in the agency?

Tessler: They’re not supposed to say anything while they are with the Service and after they leave. They are no actual contract and they can’t be fired unless they are currently with the service. There’s an understanding, a sort of culture, if you break that, you can suffer consequences…Secret Service people who are in positions to hire you later, may not want to hire you…And actually about half of the quotes are on the record….they trusted me to tell the right story…”

Rice: With the Secret Service, what are they officially charged with doing? What are there responsibilities beyond protecting them from assassins?

Tessler: The are charged with going after counterfeiters, people with financial crimes, ATM fraud, they protect about 46 people now, in the White House and Cabinet positions… They protect visiting heads of state, National Nominating Convention, The Inaguration, the G20 Summit…We’re seeing more corner cutting as the responsibilities of the Secret Service are increasing without an increase in funding or manpower…and what results is a lowering of standards.

Rice: You mentioned that the Secret Service is now under Homeland Security. You write that threats against President Obama rose by as much as 400% compared to when George W. Bush was in office. Once again, they are called on to do more with less resources when threats are the highest.

Tessler: Exactly, these threats have prompted a Secret Presidential Task Force within the FBI, which consists of Secret Service, FBI and CIA. A lot of the increases are because of racists and these are real racists who don’t like a black President. They may not be serious but each one has to be investigated.

Rice: The Secret Service, you write, is also responsible for protecting Presidential candidates and you write that John McCain and Barack Obama had very different relationships with the Secret Service.

Tessler: McCain was very tempermental and would blow up at Secret Service agents for no good reason and that was generally his personality behind the scenes. Whereas Barack Obama was and is respectful and considerate to agents. Both he and Michelle have invited agents to dinner several times during the campaign. He does continue to smoke on a regular basis, despite his claims to give it up.

Rice: Speaking of candidates, you write of Gary Hart, who lost his bid to the White House when the affair with Donna Rice was made public but that really wasn’t an isolated incident and was aparently quite active during the campaign.

Tessler: The Secret Service would go with him to Beverly Hills where his friend, Warren Beaty would arange to have starlets show up at Beaty’s home…and they would all jump in the hot tub, the girls would strip and they would stay over night and this was just par for the course for him. Ronald Reagan found out that the news of Donna Rice would break as he was getting into an elevator at the White House residence and he said, “Boys will be Boys” then he went up in the elevator with his Secret Service agent and said, “But boys will not be President”.

Rice: You write that Lyndon Johnson was not respectful to his Press Corp or to his Secret Service.

Tessler: Johnson was just totally out of control. One guy said that if this guy was not president, he would be in a mental hospital. He would urinate in front of female reporters at his ranch, he would sit on the toliet and defecate in front of his aids at the White House, he would have sex with his secretaries, with wives of friends, one time, Lady Bird caught him and he blew up at the Service for not notifying him…one time Johnson was running late for a meeting with JFK and he told the Secret Service to drive up on the sidewalk, where it was filled with people. The agent refused and Johnson rolled up a newspaper and hit him over the head and said, “You’re fired”. This is par for the course for Johnson.

Rice: You write about a little know incident where a President was protected and the Secret Service went out after would be assassins and there was a shot out, which history doesn’t really record.

Tessler: Yes, very few people are aware of this but when Truman was staying across the street from the White House, while it was being renovated. And two Puerto Rican nationalist basically tried to shot up the place and assassinate him…It was exactly what the Secret Service was trained to do…Truman was very serious about security, wheras JFK wasn’t as much. JFK didn’t want Secret Service agents on the back of his limo in Dallas, but had they been there, they would have been able to jump on him after the first bullet had been fired and they would have shielded him from the fatal bullet. Lincoln also did not want any security even though the Civil War was going on. Finally, before his assassination, he agreed to one police officer, but this one police officer decided to have a drink at the local tavern the night he was shot.

Rice: Some people resist having security and don’t take advantage of the extra security they offer. Do agents resent this imposition?

Tessler: Sure, Jenna Bush didn’t understand security, she would even run red lights to try to evade agents…one time she was in a bar with Henry Hagar, who is now her husband, in Georgetown and he almost got into a fight with some patrons and the agents had to intervene.

Another time he got so drunk at a Halloween party that they had to take him to the hospital, so definitely additional duties besides taking bullets for a president.

Rice: Who decides where the line is drawn when agents are called upon?

Tessler: They are trained to know that their duties are to protect and not to act as servants…they are not to carry luggage or carry grocery bags. They may from time to time offer to help, for example, Lynn Cheney.

Rice: It is a fascinating book that give light to those with significant authority and those who are called upon to protect them and some of the indignities they suffer in that process.

http://oregonfaithreport.com/2010/09/secret-life-of-those-agents-protecting-our-president/print

No it's not. There is precisely ZERO evidence that LBJ was involved in the assassination so it's just taking attention away from the real killers.

Which are who , in your opinion?

And how does focusing on the man who succeeded the murdered president, who was killed in his state, who made several incriminating statements - whose henchman’s fingerprint was found at the alleged so called "snipers nest" not germane to this discussion?

I have said that there were much higher men than Johnson behind this thing, since Johnson could not have ordered the Secret Service around, but I believe he could have damn well prevented it if he had chose to honor the constitution he swore to protect.

Instead, this became a very convienient way out of his troubles and not only did not stop it , but he encouraged , tweeked , and covered it up.

100 % is a pretty extreme number , just like 0 is.

You may want to start looking somewhere in between for a change.

Edited by Peter McGuire

Isn't an accomplice or planner of murder as guilty?

In cases such as Charles Manson who directly planned out the killings

Was LBJ on the front lines of war telling each soilder who to shoot, when to shoot, who to execute, where to drop a bomb?

If thats your view John then Harry Truman must be guilty of killing 200,000+ people

Is Harry Truman a serial killer?

Yes

:lol:

Is Woodrow Wilson a serial killer?

Is FDR a serial killer?

Is Abraham Lincoln a serial killer?

Every president that has been involved in war would be a serial killer in your world John

Please answer yes or no for the presidents I just listed, I cant wait to see

Yes, and Stalin, Hitler...

The lot should be locked up in a football sized concrete bunker with a bazooka each and a pile of ammo in the middle. Whoever crawls out alive after the doors being unlocked after a month should then be tarred and feathered and railroaded out of town with a handful of coins, pref virtual ones.

I'm assuming you mean Truman.

The Soviets had taken Berlin and Germany had signed its surrender to the CCCP, Now the CCCP was ready to reenter the Pacific War and attack Japan. Japan was sending out peace feelers. The a-bomb was not ready. Truman convinced the CCCP to hold off for a couple of weeks while unbeknownst to them the a-bomb was finished for delivery.. Then in two swift premeditated blows hundreds of thousand Japamese were slaughtered. This was a calculated threat on the CCCP that then hampered its involvement in Korea. For this demonstration of power, likely unnecessary in terms of getting a Pacific end to the war, humans meant nothing.

I don't agree with that at all,if the A-bombs were not dropped the US would have lost 500,000+ soldiers invading Japan. But what I really want to hear is your reason for saying FDR, Wilson, and Lincoln are also serial killers as when I asked you if they were you said yes.