The Education Forum

Evidence of other guns in Dealey Plaza

John Dugan

re back pocket. It's hard to say it's in his back pocket. It could be. The object seems to push out the shirt, (note jacket in hand), across his right butt, and he's striding witht the right leg forward, so it's bulkyish. My first thought was a hip gun, but it's hard to say where his back pockets reasonably should be and whether the part pushing out the shirt in the middle is part of it, whatever it is.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

these may be some john... the gif is from bell by rick needham he does such good work...a couple of jim hicks crops//and in willis..and a crop from altgens...there is another taken after of a man coming down the knoll but i cannot find it right now when i do i will post for you.found him it is from duncan i believe or james richards not sure now...take care b..

Bernice, the photo under your gif -- did you notice how puffy that man's sleeves and shoulders are? It's the one with the 2 men and the bus. Is that why you posted it?

Kathy C

THAT'S HICKS THE ONE IN THE LIGHT COLORED JACKET WHO STATED HE WAS THERE FOR RADIO COMMUNICATIONS DO A GOOGLE AND HIS INFO COMES UP... AND HAS WHAT APPEARS TO BE A LUMP COULD BE SOME THINK A RADIO IN HIS BACK POCKET..HE WAS A VERY SOLID INDIVIDUAL SHOULDERS IN SOME WAYS BUILT LIKE A BOXER OR WRESTLER SO I THINK IT IS JUST HIM..I WILL FIND OTHER PHOTOS OF HIM SHOWING YOU.WHAT I MEAN ...PLEASE EXCUSE ALL CAPS TAKE CARE B..I'LL BE BACK OF COURSE CANNOT FIND THEM SHEESH.. :wacko: B

Edited by Bernice Moore