The Education Forum

.45 shell found in Dealey Plaza?

In Dealey Plaza, I was recently informed by one of the individuals selling assassination related tours and materials, that within the past 3 years a .45 caliber shell was discovered by a tourist, behind the fence, in roughly the location of the GKS. Does anyone have any additional information on this matter?

This is not to be confused with the 2 Remington .222 caliber shells found by John Rademacher in 1987 - neither of these were found in the parking lot area.

Wasn't this the bullet Files took credit for? I think it had teeth marks on it, which Files claimed was because he held it in his teeth while loading the weapon - but it could never be matched to his dental records because he'd had some work done since then, or something like that.

Wasn't this the bullet Files took credit for? I think it had teeth marks on it, which Files claimed was because he held it in his teeth while loading the weapon - but it could never be matched to his dental records because he'd had some work done since then, or something like that.

Hi Nic.

No - that was the Remington .222, which was not found behind the fence. If it will load, attached is the graphic done by John Rademacher, who discovered 2 .222 caliber shells while digging around the Plaza.

Happy Birthday?

- lee

Hi Nic.

No - that was the Remington .222, which was not found behind the fence. If it will load, attached is the graphic done by John Rademacher, who discovered 2 .222 caliber shells while digging around the Plaza.

Happy Birthday?

- lee

Ah, okay, I see what you meant, my mistake. ;)

And thank you.. :D