The Education Forum

Dead Secret Service Agent in Dallas?

All's good, Will. I don't feel on the spot.

Your points are well taken, as are John G's. However one looks at it, it's been a peripheral matter. ''Why'' is a worthwhile question. Why a red herring such as this? Why disinformation? If it didn't happen, it didn't. I don't know, but sometimes out of speculative brainstorming, something of worth may come. It prompted a plethora of data from Bernice to dwell on, and IMO may have opened avenues to other peripheral matters, so, as I said, it's all good imo.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Will Emaus' post='180766' date='Jan 28 2010, 01:57 AM'

Assuming no one ever reported witnessing an SS Agent shot in the procession, there would seem to be three possible scenarios:

A. Honest fog of war reporting mistake

B. Legit agent or other "good guy" killed by a conspirator and covered up

C. Conspirator killed by either Law enforcement or other conspirator and covered up

------------------------------------

5. Red herring

6. Disinformation

JG

C.1 - Conspirator w/fake SS credentials killed

D. (Andrews) Clint Hill spread-eagle on limo mistaken for shot dead

E. (Andrews) Original "A" plot called for an SS man shot for verisimilitude, story element went out in early reports.

5 & 6 also legit possibilities.

Edited by David Andrews

''the body of an "Army or Air Force Major" showed up for autopsy on the evening of the 22nd. The medical people at Bethesda told these authors that they were ordered NOT to log in the body of the Major,''

It's vague and likely readily debunked (the following)(but to squeeze as much as possible out of this real anomaly)

"OK, perhaps one can say with near cetitude that after a traumatic, harrowing day, a uniformed body (with stripes?) showed up for autopsy (ie in the Autopsy Department!), for some reason they were ordered NOT to log in the body of the Major but they were allowed to know it was a Major.

This doesn't make it a Major, in fact that discrepancy gives creedence to it NOT being a Major. (double encryption), possibly a more correct chronologically correct description of events were:

The medical people at Bethesda were ordered NOT to log in the body of a Major, (Army or Airforce?, hey, who gives a XXXX, they all look the same to me, or do they?...) the body showing up for autopsy on the evening of the 22nd."

Post edited by moderator due to language.

Edited by Antti Hynonen

• 7 years later...

Could it be because humans, being a fallible species, got it wrong, as in:

Person #1 heard:  Secret
Person #2 heard:  service
Person #3 heard:  agent
Person #4 heard:  killed
Person #5 heard:  pool
Person #6 heard:  of
Person #7 heard:  blood
Reported:  "Secret service agent killed [found in a] pool of blood. This, we cannot confirm."

On 2/6/2017 at 5:49 AM, Steve Thomas said:

Michael,

That's about the best picture I've ever seen of Dealey Plaza.

Steve Thomas

That just might be a Rambler down at the knoll, to-boot!

**** A couple additional links. This one mentions a witnesses to a wounded SS agent

Edited by Michael Clark

On 1/28/2010 at 0:33 PM, John Dolva said:

''the body of an "Army or Air Force Major" showed up for autopsy on the evening of the 22nd. The medical people at Bethesda told these authors that they were ordered NOT to log in the body of the Major,''

It's vague and likely readily debunked (the following)(but to squeeze as much as possible out of this real anomaly)

"OK, perhaps one can say with near cetitude that after a traumatic, harrowing day, a uniformed body (with stripes?) showed up for autopsy (ie in the Autopsy Department!), for some reason they were ordered NOT to log in the body of the Major but they were allowed to know it was a Major.

This doesn't make it a Major, in fact that discrepancy gives creedence to it NOT being a Major. (double encryption), possibly a more correct chronologically correct description of events were:

The medical people at Bethesda were ordered NOT to log in the body of a Major, (Army or Airforce?, hey, who gives a XXXX, they all look the same to me, or do they?...) the body showing up for autopsy on the evening of the 22nd."

Post edited by moderator due to language.

John:  (1) It was an Air Force "Colonel"; (2 ) It was just a story--there was never any body.  This story was told to me in October 1980, by James Jenkins, when I interviewed him (on camera).  The purpose of this (false) story was to "explain" the Dallas coffin, which was sitting in the ante-room at Bethesda.  There is a wonderful moment, on amera, when I tell Jenkins that there was no "AF Colonel" and that that was simly a story to account for the Dallas Coffin.  For reasons I will never understand, this story was changed and elaborated  upon by Harrison Livingstone.  By tbetime Livingstone got finished with his "modification," there really was a body in there, the lid was raised and this or that person saw it, etc.  For any serious analysis, I would advice to  simply stick with the story as originally related to me (n October 1980); and skip any elaboration developed by Livingtone. D

DSL

2/6/17 - 4:05 a.m. PST

Los Angels, California