The Education Forum

Announcement today from Judyth Baker

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the record: I am going to the Dallas November 18-20 2016 conference, NOT the New Orleans conference.

That said, you all make very good points. One can have a private opinion one would rather not share regarding certain "items" (hint: what Pat said), yet, to be honest, EVERY conference I have ever been to has contained speakers or topics I vehemently disagreed with. I'll give you a couple examples:

At COPA 1996, Dick Gregory, a man I am sure most people hold in great esteem, gave a rather foul presentation that included comments on the O.J. case, wherein he shouted "O.J. did not do this, people! Ron Goldman had his [genitals] in his mouth, cut off!" Despite this (and the stunned shock of the audience), he received a standing ovation at the end of his remarks!

At Lancer 1998, Prof. James Fetzer gave such a bizarre and brash "presentation" on the alleged alteration of the Zapruder film (including a verbal altercation with Josiah Thompson) that many people PRIVATELY were turned off to...yet he also received a positive response to his talk!

I guess that is the power of democracy: lots of personalities and opinions. Even if you generally agree with someone, you can be turned off to their personality...or the reverse could be true- nice person, bad research. It truly is a mix of emotions at these conferences (as an aside, I consider it something of a small tragedy that Harry Livingstone is basically denigrated and forgotten by many today. In spite of a couple best-sellers and some really valuable and pioneering work in the research community re: the medical evidence, his is a classic case of PERSONALITY killing the truth/ the message [pun intended]. Then again, authors who came of age largely before kindles and Amazon were in their prime [or existed at all] suffer by today's standards--- many titles-mine included- would have came and went if not for the internet, kindle and especially Amazon. It truly has made it a somewhat even playing field for authors, as many people browse titles and don't care if it is published via the Acme Publishing Company or Random House).

Don makes a VERY good point about opportunities and exposure. Clint Hill IS on Simon and Schuster and he is guaranteed instant Today Show, Fox, CNN, Yahoo, and People magazine coverage...the rest of us have to take what we can get and scrap it out in the "minor leagues", so to speak.

Edited by Vince Palamara

• 2 weeks later...

Surprised at Wecht, O'Sullivan and Barbour. And I should add Bolden.

But, at least Scott isn't there. At least not at this time.

Edited by James DiEugenio

Pat:

It really is kind of odd is it not?

From my impression, Kris at Trine Day really fell for Judith. Thinks she is the real deal.

She has now written I think three books for him. I think the third one is being advertised now.

So therefore, Kris lets her announce the new guests at the conferences.

I think from what I can garner its a cooperation between Kris M and Baker to prop up her credibility.

But in my view the bigger question is, why do these people participate? In my view someone like Baker being a part of the conference touches on the credibility of them all.

Having spent 7 years in Judyth's camp I can agree with you in expressing my distress. IMO, Ed Haslam created an alternative reality that Judyth walked right into. Then so did Trine Day. And now, apparently, a number of researchers. :-0

Edited by Pamela Brown

I hate to ask this but, has anyone ever asked Marina if in fact Judyth or any other women was on LHO radar screen 2 years before his murder, or, even suspected there was another woman?

Marina made statements in her testimony in the Clay Shaw trial that she did not know where LHO was at times. He didn't even tell her he had been fired from Reily Coffee for two weeks. But I don't know that she said anything directly to point to that concern.

Until Fetz and JVB can explain this - which I am sure they cannot without spilling beans - the woman has zero credibility

Why Copy B?

Why is one 1963 W-2 for work at UF under ChemResearch correct as both Copy C and the correct layout versus the Reily W-2 which does not match a single W-2 in history.

JVB tried to claim it was a State form yet I found a LA state form from 1963 - so again, not so much.

Baker’s father responded by trying to get her arrested as a runaway. However, with UF’s Dean of Women Marian Brady’s help, Baker obtained a writ of emancipation (at that time parents had legal custody of their dependents until age 21). Brady created several cover jobs for Baker to account for funding provided, in fact, by Senator Smathers “even as police outside her office door were demanding entrance,” says Baker.

http://www.ctka.net/2015/JudythBaker-DJ.pdf covers many of the details with the help of Jim D.... She couldn't even get her friend Anna Lewis to lie about the correct month and year she was supposedly with Oswald....

and Judy was sitting in the room with her as she spoke on film... amazing.

JVB%201963%20W2%20problems_zpsbtlb30ti.j

Pretty bad if you ask me.

Pretty bad if you ask me.

What can we do, Jim? I will be posting on my Finding Judyth blog, but there is certainly more to accomplish.

I hope that everyone who sees through Judyth's lies can put our differences aside and come together to take a firm stand. I am extremely unhappy that Judyth has apparently decided to attempt to take on NID and Debra Conway. I am finding it tough to accept that any credible researchers would willingly choose to participate in anything connected with Judyth and her alternate and false reality. I don't think some of them realize what they are doing. :-0

Best-selling author and film maker Shane O’Sullivan will be speaking at the JFK Assassination Conference in Dallas, to be held Nov. 18-19-20 at the Crowne Plaza hotel in downtown Dallas.

From his bio: “Shane O’Sullivan is an Irish author and filmmaker, best known for his documentary RFK Must Die (2007) and his book Who Killed Bobby? (2008), which William Turner called “the most definitive work on the RFK case.”

His other films include Children of the Revolution (2010) and Killing Oswald (2013), which David Talbot hailed as “a major contribution to the Kennedy assassination field” and Jefferson Morley called “the best JFK documentary of the [50th anniversary] year.”

Shane lives in London, where he is a member of the film making faculty at Kingston University. He holds a PhD from Roehampton University and blogs on the Sirhan case at www.sirhanbsirhan.com.

----------------------------------

Doug Caddy will be speaking at the JFK Assassination Conference in Dallas, to be held Nov. 18-19-20 at the Crowne Plaza hotel in downtown Dallas. From his bio: Douglas Caddy is an attorney in Houston, Texas and is admitted to the Texas and District of Columbia Bars. While in high school in New Orleans in 1955, he worked with former FBI agent Guy Banister on exposing organized crime. At the time Lee Harvey Oswald, who was also in high school, and his mother lived on Exchange Place in the French Quarter, only a five minute walk from Banister's office. He was graduated from Georgetown University School of Foreign Service and New York University Law School. He is the author of six books, three published by Texas A&M University Press and one, "Watergate Exposed", published by TrineDay. President Gerald Ford publicly praised his first book, "The Hundred Million Dollar Payoff," on the day he became president. He was the Original Attorney for the Watergate Seven in 1972 and represented Billie Sol Estes in 1984 in negotiations with the U.S. Department of Justice to secure immunity so that Mr. Estes could tell what he knew about LBJ's involvement in the assassination of JFK. In addition to Mr. Estes' revelations, he will disclose at the conference what his client and close friend, E. Howard Hunt, knew about JFK's assassination. His biography appears in Who'sWho in America and Who'sWho in the World.

Edited by Douglas Caddy

Until Fetz and JVB can explain this - which I am sure they cannot without spilling beans - the woman has zero credibility

Why Copy B?

Why is one 1963 W-2 for work at UF under ChemResearch correct as both Copy C and the correct layout versus the Reily W-2 which does not match a single W-2 in history.

JVB tried to claim it was a State form yet I found a LA state form from 1963 - so again, not so much.

Baker’s father responded by trying to get her arrested as a runaway. However, with UF’s Dean of Women Marian Brady’s help, Baker obtained a writ of emancipation (at that time parents had legal custody of their dependents until age 21). Brady created several cover jobs for Baker to account for funding provided, in fact, by Senator Smathers “even as police outside her office door were demanding entrance,” says Baker.

http://www.ctka.net/2015/JudythBaker-DJ.pdf covers many of the details with the help of Jim D.... She couldn't even get her friend Anna Lewis to lie about the correct month and year she was supposedly with Oswald....

and Judy was sitting in the room with her as she spoke on film... amazing.

JVB%201963%20W2%20problems_zpsbtlb30ti.j

Judyth began writing her story in a creative writing class under Prof. Joe Riehl. It is my thinking that this is just what she has been doing all along -- creative writing. She takes 'evidence' and twists it so that it centers on her. Almost nothing of her story is true in the real world. She has created an alternate reality where everything in the JFK assassination centers around her. She will not and cannot hold herself accountable in the real world, so don't waste too much time getting upset about her tactics.

For most persons interested in the topic of JFK's assassination the principal issue is whether the November Conference in Dallas sponsored by Judyth has topics and speakers that make attending worthwhile. The answer seems to be affirmative as even Jim D. concedes, after expressing surprise, that there are some outstanding speakers whose credibility cannot be challenged.

The agenda is wide-ranging and the ticket price for all three days is modest. So why not make plans to attend?

• 3 weeks later...

A month ago I was contacted by Judyth Baker and invited to be a speaker on her JFK Assassination Conference in Dallas in November on the topic of LBJ, Billie Sol Estes and Mac Wallace. This came as a surprise as I have never met Judyth Baker.

I accepted her invitation to participate.

Yesterday I received the email below from Judyth Baker. After reading it I realized I should have heeded the advice tendered by Pamela Brown and others in this thread. I offer my sole experience with Judyth Baker as a forewarning learning lesson to others may be contacted by her.

-----------------

Dear Doug:

Regretfully, we must withdraw our invitation to have you speak at

the JFK Assassination Conference 2016. A combination of factors

and our need to focus on a predetermined theme has made it unfeasible
to have you as a speaker. Please accept our regrets and our hope that you
will understand that this decision was unavoidable.

We trust that we have given you all the time you might need to adjust your

plans for November.

Sincerely,

Judyth Baker, president

JFK Conferences, LLC

cc: Belinda Dye, Sec'y-Treasurer

Cherish Truth.

Douglas Caddy,

What a strange and credibility questioning action on the part of JVB.

Who better to have at a conference with Billy Sol Estes as a main topic than the person who legally represented him at a most crucial and important time in the LBJ/Mac Wallace/Estes revelation story?

I have always given JVB's story more respect than those who feel she is nothing more than an off-balance nut case seeking fame and fortune through exaggerated claims of her New Orleans relationship with Oswald and Ferry, etc.

I gave more weight to the "facts" of her being employed at the same work location in New Orleans and on the same day as Oswald along with many other parts of her New Orleans /Oswald/Ferry story that to me could not be easily dismissed as totally untrue or created only from the investigative literary work of others that was published years before she came on the scene.

Her early life auto-biography matched known records and has been verified by others close to her in her youth and teen years.

And I believe she was as naive and innocent as she claimed by the time she reached New Orleans as a very young woman.

The opposite of hard youth life Marina Oswald.

I could easily see Lee Harvey Oswald being attracted to a young and less hard woman who thought he was something special versus Marina's almost disdainful feeling and attitude towards him and even having an intimate affair with person like JVB.

This seemingly illogical cancellation of your invitation e-mail from JVB to you Mr. Caddy is something that can't help but give one pause in the JVB credibility area.

Heck, if you were the "only" speaker here near the San Francisco Bay Area regarding your first person interaction history with many of the most important persons involved with the JFK and Watergate events, I would gladly pay to see and hear you alone.

JVB's loss here.

Joe: Thank you for your kind and generous comments.

Judyth Baker's inviting me to speak and then disinviting me is strange. I have posted my experience with Judyth, whom I have never met, in hopes of alerting others of the pitfalls of responding to any contact from her.

On another note, I am working with several others on disclosure of vital historical matters that will totally reshape public perception of epochal events that took place in the last 60 years. If all goes well in this endeavor, disclosure will take place next January, or perhaps sooner.