The Education Forum

EGYPT.

Guest Stephen Turner

Guest Stephen Turner

Hi all, I'm Steve's Brother. I hear he has been bad mouthing me, claiming I never went to Egypt, well, as with most things he is wrong. I did go and its loverly, if you like blast furnace heat, and bloody flies that bite, YES, flies that bite, that and cammels farting and spiting at you, Hotels whose interiors seem to date from the early 1800s. and hughly overweight American tourists in loud hawiian shirts, Appart from that I throughly recommend the place. Now where did I put that Fez.

Guest Stephen Turner
Hello, Steve's brother. I'm certainly glad you brought this up. You certainly shouldn't be surprised at all by Steve's behavior, having grown up with him. I am certainly not surprised, not one bit.

Friends, countrymen, people who merely tolerate Steve, lend me your ears; I come to bury Steve, not to praise him. The rest of this is focused exclusively on Steve, not because I harbor any ill-will towards him but because he somehow manages to get away with spreading stories (human beings should be appraised by the number of things and the amount of money they possess instead of by their internal value and achievements), distortions (the few of us who complain regularly about his vaporings are simply spoiling the party), and misplaced idealism (the Eleventh Commandment is, "Thou shalt replace Robert's Rules of Order with 'facilitated consensus building' at all important meetings"). However, when I try to respond in kind, I get censored faster than you can say "disproportionateness". He had promised us liberty, equality, and fraternity. Instead, Steve gave us collectivism and mandarinism. I suppose we should have seen that coming, especially since Steve has nothing but contempt for you, and you don't even know it. That's why I feel obligated to inform you that if I seem a bit bad-tempered, it's only because I'm trying to communicate with him on his own level. Steve's attempts to abet a resurgence of unstable fogyism are much worse than mere scapegoatism. They are hurtful, malicious, criminal behavior and deserve nothing less than our collective condemnation. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Hi Kathy, Steve's Brother here, how right you are. As his younger brother he was regularly left to look out for me(both Parents worked) his idea of looking after me consisted of tying me to the nearest tree, and inviting passers by to pelt me with slightly gone over fruit,and, to add insult to injury, he charged them for the privilage. That is the kind of man you are dealing with. The only reason he his wearing that ridiculous beanie hat in his avatar is to cover up the horns. Nil desperadum.