The Education Forum

Did LBJ order the killing of Henry Marshall?

John Simkin

Has anyone EVER established a link between Phillips and LBJ? Wallace? Carter? Connally? Was Phillips in an acting troupe with any of Hunt's security men? Was there any contact between LBJ and Maheu prior to his becoming President? With anyone in Johnson's inner circle and Maheu? With Johnson and Hughes? How close was Johnson with Helms? Could there have been a cadre of SS men and CIA who worked together to put the BIG Texan in power? If so, who was involved?

If Wallace was up there, the picture is still far from complete.

The connection between David Philips, Howard Hunt, Allen Dulles and LBJ is Tommy Corcoran.

I believe there is not doubt that LBJ ordered the murder of Henry Marshall and that it was done by Mac Wallace.

Reading your page on Tommy Corcoran, and then following this up with the post that talk about McCone and your page on him being taken down, threats you received, was a very useful exercise to reacquaint myself regarding these connections.

I think John that you have come as close to solving the question of who killed JFK as we will ever get.

Glad also that you are looking again at the "TX. connection" to the murder of JFK.

Dawn

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone EVER established a link between Phillips and LBJ? Wallace? Carter? Connally? Was Phillips in an acting troupe with any of Hunt's security men? Was there any contact between LBJ and Maheu prior to his becoming President? With anyone in Johnson's inner circle and Maheu? With Johnson and Hughes? How close was Johnson with Helms? Could there have been a cadre of SS men and CIA who worked together to put the BIG Texan in power? If so, who was involved?

If Wallace was up there, the picture is still far from complete.

The connection between David Philips, Howard Hunt, Allen Dulles and LBJ is Tommy Corcoran.

I believe there is not doubt that LBJ ordered the murder of Henry Marshall and that it was done by Mac Wallace.

Reading your page on Tommy Corcoran, and then following this up with the post that talk about McCone and your page on him being taken down, threats you received, was a very useful exercise to reacquaint myself regarding these connections.

I think John that you have come as close to solving the question of who killed JFK as we will ever get.

Glad also that you are looking again at the "TX. connection" to the murder of JFK.

Dawn

I do not think Tommy Corcoran has ever been mentioned in any of the conspiracy books. Yet, if LBJ's people were involved in the death of JFK, Corcoran would definitely have been brought in at some stage in the proceedings.

Corcoran was also very close to William Pawley, who I believe was involved in the assassination. He was also the link between the government and the Military Industrial Complex via his relationship with Henry J. Kaiser, Stephen D. Bechtel, John A. McCone and Sam Zemurray. He also worked closely with George & Herman Brown, the men who had bankrolled LBJ since 1937.

Corcoran also helped establish the Citizens' Committee for a Free Cuba on 6th May, 1963. Others involved in this project was Clare Boothe Luce, Edward Teller, Leo Cherne, Christopher Emmet, General S. L. A. Marshall, Joseph Beirne, Irving Brown, Jay Lovestone, Ernest Cuneoand Dr. Buell Gallagher.

Corcoran also worked with characters such as Paul Helliwell, E. Howard Hunt, Mitch Werbell, Lucien Conein, John Singlaub and Ray Cline in China during the 1940s. This developed into a business relationship in the 1950s when Frank Wisner, on behalf of the CIA negotiated with Corcoran for the purchase of Civil Air Transport (CAT).

Then there is Concoran's role in Operation Mockingbird. He had numerous contacts with journalists who could always be relied upon to promote the interests of his clients. This goes back to the 1930s when Corcoran paid journalists like I. F. Stone of the New York Post to write articles in support of Franklin Roosevelt. It is probably no coincidence that Stone was an important defender of the Warren Commission in 1964. At the time, Stone was seen as America's main "conspiracy" journalist so his attacks on people like Carl Marzani, Thomas Buchanan, Joachim Joesten and Mark Lane was very important in the cover-up. For example, Stone had defended Marzani in "The Nation" when he was convicted of "concealing his Communist Party membership" in 1947. However, in 1964 he was the publisher, editor and reporter of "I.F. Stone's Weekly". At the time, Stone admitted: "There was nothing to the left of me but the Daily Worker". People used to wonder how the journal survived. Maybe it was because of handouts by the CIA.

• 3 weeks later...
The following e-mail from "booger county" presents a new twist in the death of Henry Marshall. I wish Floyd Stephens was still among us. He was

researching the involvement of his late father in the murder of Marshall. He would have loved this!

I have done a little name redacting here.

Quote:

"To answer your questions here ... First of all, _______ personally told her story to her youngest sister (my mother), _______, around 1975 ... That's apparently how frightened she was for her own safety and that of her family ... to have waited so long to share it with anybody else. I knew her well --- and though she lacked a higher education, she was of average intelligence. However ... Robertson County is also called "Booger County" for a very good reason! It has a long-standing (and well-deserved) reputation for corruption of every sort imaginable ... and being a life-long resident there, ______ was very aware of the dangers and the risks involved for herself ... with very little to gain from it ... by speaking openly about it, or worse --- going to the so-called "authorities" there. But the details of it that she eventually shared with my mother -- which doesn't completely "jive" with the video documentary -- is that while she was out on her farm property that day -- she first witnessed a helicopter flying overhead, which circled around widely as though "searching" for someone, then she noticed that it landed (outside of her visual range), disappearing behind some trees which were situated between herself on the Rabe property and the Marshall property. Shortly thereafter, she heard several quick successive shots of gunfire, immediately followed by the departure of the helicopter. Ofcourse, she didn't fully realize what was going on with all that until Marshall's bullet-ridden body was later discovered by others ... in the same general vicinity of where she had witnessed the helicopter land behind the trees. I asked my mother this evening if she is certain that ______ told her that there was a helicopter involved in the actual murder ... and not a "search" helicopter used at some point later on to find Marshall's body. (Because quite frankly ... sometimes my mother gets details a little bit mixed up ... She is 77 years old now.) However, she is adament that ______ told her that she had noticed the helicopter first, followed by the gunshots, then the helicopter lifted up and departed. Which, upon reflection, explains how it happened that Henry Marshall was easily "located" out in a large foliage-laden stretch of property by the murderer(s) in the first place. I suppose that such transportation would not negate the hitman (fitting Wallace's description) from first driving into town and inquiring with a local gas station attendant regarding where the Marshall farm was located. Practically the entire county consists of farmland, so obviously he needed to locate the farm first ... and then go find Mr. Marshall out on it. So the quick use of a helicopter to thereafter effectively carry out the deed is plausible, in my view. And as far as I know, ______ did not mention whether she witnessed more than one person in the helicopter. She simply stated that there was a helicopter involved. She also did not mention the distance involved ... only that it happened within earshot, and that the trees obscured her view.

To answer your question about Don Marshall ... I have never met him. But I'll wager that if you ask him whether he knew the Rabe family ... or even the old 'Moody's Cafe' in Franklin ... he will respond that he does. All close kin to me ... the Moodys, the Lewises, the Andersons, the James, the Davidsons, the Rabes --- both sides of my family (maternal and paternal) have lived in that area since the mid-1800's. And ofcourse ... several of them are buried in the same Franklin Cemetery where Mr. Marshall was laid to rest. I feel very badly for the Marshall family ... and cannot even imagine their pain and the high level of frustration they must have endured, and still do. Awful!"