The Education Forum

JFK'S ABNORMAL NECK CONDITION?

At JFKFacts.org, a poster by the name of Photon has alluded several times now to JFK's "abnormal neck condition", and how this "condition" would have allowed the SBT to have occurred.

In typical Lone Nut fashion, he refuses to explain the nature of this "condition", or how it would affect the impossible SBT trajectory.

Anyone know anything about JFK's "abnormal neck condition"?

So far, he has not only alluded to being a doctor, he has hinted he is a lawyer as well. I asked him if he was an Indian chief, too, but it didn't get past the mods.

If ever I suspected someone of being a paid disinfo agent, it would be this person.

I am fairly certain that Photon is not Paul May. As I recall, there was a time when Paul May and Photon were both posting on JFKfacts, and there was a noted difference in style. While both are committed LNs, Paul May never made claims of personal expertise, a la Photon. If I recall, Photon says he's worked in the medical field, and has consulted with numerous doctors. I don't recall Paul May making such a claim.

As far as the "abnormal neck condition," I saw this as a reference to Lattimer's claim JFK was a hunchback. This is sickening nonsense...as demonstrated below... (While the point of this slide is not as clear as I would like it to be, it can be simplified to this... Lattimer claimed that Kennedy's hunchback condition was such that a bullet entering his back would be at the level of his chin, and be on a constant descent to an exit in his throat. But he also acknowledged the bullet entered a few inches below the shoulder line... and this meant that Kennedy's shoulder line attached Kennedy's neck at the level of his...mouth!!! Well, we know this was not the case!!!)

latvlat2.jpg

Edited by Pat Speer

As far as the "abnormal neck condition," I saw this as a reference to Lattimer's claim JFK was a hunchback. This is sickening nonsense ...

Hi Pat:

(1) In the interest of full disclosure and honesty (Mr. Myers actually uses the word "science"), shouldn't the ABC/Myers team have revealed such crucial detail by now?

(2) I ordered the AP and Lateral cranium X-rays from the National Archives. They tell me that it will take about 20 days to process this request. I guess I could add these other 2 X-rays which include the neck:

https://goo.gl/cZ7Axr (Click inside "Neck" folder)

(3) If this becomes a credible argument, different neck proportions should be added to the set of hypotheses considered by the Open Source Model of Dealey Plaza that is being created as a response to the ABC/Myers version. A new volunteer, Ethan Biller, just approached us last night and is being interviewed. As you can see in his portfolio (and as opposed to Mark Messer who is more an engineer than an artist), Ethan can make "characters" (which includes people).

http://www.ethanjbiller.com/game-model-work.html

====================

Open Source 3D Model of Dealey Plaza

http://www.dealey-plaza.org/

https://goo.gl/jTy69B

Edited by Ramon F. Herrera

I should add that my amigo César Salcedo, from Spain, who is the author of this:

http://blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?385861-Homemade-Bruce-Willis

has shown interest to join the JFK project.

Maybe I should ask Cesar to start practicing his "abnormal neck" :-) skills?

If you have the x-rays of JFK's neck, you might want to have a qualified physician examine them. Photon also claimed that JFK was suffering severe osteoporosis of the vertebrae of the neck, to the point he claimed that JFK's neck was "immobile" in 1955.

If you have the x-rays of JFK's neck, you might want to have a qualified physician examine them. Photon also claimed that JFK was suffering severe osteoporosis of the vertebrae of the neck, to the point he claimed that JFK's neck was "immobile" in 1955.

That is a great suggestion, along the lines of my thinking, but I plan to do something even better, Bob.

Instead of some "Panel of Qualified Pathologists" bought and sold by prof. Blakey (*), working under powerful pressure, I insist that this case must be solved by The People.

What I plan to do is join all the LinkedIn forums which are related to X-Rays, medical imaging, radiology, CT, etc. (there are many, some with 10s of thousands subscribers) and the responsibility of issuing an opinion falls on those professionals. As usual, hopefully my heroes -the top universities- will be involved with their best tools: open, collaborative science and peer-reviewing protocols.

-Ramon

(*) With the one honorable exception of somebody who has personal and professional integrity: Dr. Cyril Wecht.

ps: See a related post that I placed in several of those forums:

Optical-Densitometry-as-a-Service.png

Depending on how advanced the osteoporosis was in 1955, there would likely be clear evidence of deterioration seen in an x-ray taken in 1963. If no evidence of osteoporosis can be found in the x-rays you have, this would strongly indicate they were not x-rays of JFK's neck.

Unfortunately, the only "diagnosis" I have seen so far of JFK suffering from osteoporosis of the cervical vertebrae has been from "Dr." Photon at JFKFacts.org. It would be interesting to see if his medical records from the 1950's have anything in them regarding this.

Jerrol Custer, the x-ray tech who took all of the x-rays of JFK at the autopsy, told the HSCA that the x-rays shown to him of JFK's neck were not the ones he recalled taking and developing, and that the x-rays he saw showed many bullet fragments in the vicinity of cervical vertebrae C3/C4.

To be clear, Robert, Jerrol Custer ID'ed the the x-rays in the archives as x-rays he'd taken, but thought he'd taken other x-rays no longer in the record which showed fragments higher up in the neck.

The confusion abut Custer comes from some CTs, including Groden and I believe Mantik, who showed Custer the computer-enhanced and cropped x-rays created for the HSCA, and got Custer to say they didn't look like the x-rays he'd taken. They repeated this for years. When shown the originals by the ARRB, however, Custer recognized his mark, and acknowledged them as the x-rays he'd taken. Horne and Mantik ignore this, however, and continue to claim Custer said they weren't the x-rays he'd taken, and write off his changing his stance once shown the actual x-rays to his being "scared" or some nonsense. Like someone who'd been claiming the x-rays were fake for a decade would suddenly get scared near the end of his life after being confronted by--egads--Jeremy Gunn.

That is a great suggestion, along the lines of my thinking, but I plan to do something even better, Bob.

Instead of some "Panel of Qualified Pathologists" bought and sold by prof. Blakey (*), working under powerful pressure, I insist that this case must be solved by The People.

What I plan to do is join all the LinkedIn forums which are related to X-Rays, medical imaging, radiology, CT, etc. (there are many, some with 10s of thousands subscribers) and the responsibility of issuing an opinion falls on those professionals. As usual, hopefully my heroes -the best universities- will be involved with their best tools: open, collaborative science and peer-reviewing protocols.

-Ramon

(*) With the one honorable exception of somebody who has personal and professional integrity: Dr. Cyril Wecht.

ps: See a related post that I placed in several of those forums:

Optical-Densitometry-as-a-Service.png

My research suggests that Blakey was not the ring-leader, Ramon. The HSCA FPP was put together by Baden, who was selected by Tanenbaum prior to Blakey's arrival. Tanenbaum told me his one request to Baden was that Wecht be included. Baden then filled the panel with close associates of Dr. Russell Fisher, the leader of the Clark Panel, whose findings they were supposedly reviewing. Baden then split the panel into two panels, one made up of six doctors who had not yet seen the autopsy materials, spear-headed by himself and Fisher's long-time assistant Dr. Charles Petty, and one made up of three doctors, Wecht, Spitz and Weston, who had previously studied the materials. Humes, Boswell, and Angel met with the first panel, but not the second. Spitz was Russell's closest associate and had already supported Russell's findings, and Weston had already supported Fisher after viewing the materials on behalf of CBS. There is no way to view the splitting of the panel, then, except as a deliberate attempt to minimize Wecht's influence. (He agrees).

( I assume that Baden was responsible for splitting the panel, seeing as he was, according to Tanenbaum, solely responsible for the make-up of the panel--which showed a clear bias towards Fisher, and against Wecht.)

I do agree, however, that Blakey had some influence on Baden and the FPP. Blakey wanted all the scientific evidence to line up. It is telling, then, that the HSCA FPP did not review the autopsy materials until Dr. Guinn came out with his report stating the Connally wrist fragment matched the magic bullet. This report reportedly led Blakey to declare "We're going with the single-bullet theory!" It seems probable, then, that Blakey and Baden had some meetings in which they mutually decided to push the panel to support the SBT. My best guess.

I don't see how there could be any "confusion" over this matter, Pat. In his interview, Custer clearly states that he recalled seeing an x-ray of JFK's neck showing "many fragments" in the vicinity of cervical vertebrae C3/C4.

How could CT researchers have influenced his thinking on this matter? Either he saw the fragments, or he did not.

Edited by Robert Prudhomme

I don't see how there could be any "confusion" over this matter, Pat. In his interview, Custer clearly states that he recalled seeing an x-ray of JFK's neck showing "many fragments" in the vicinity of cervical vertebrae C3/C4.

How could CT researchers have influenced his thinking on this matter? Either he saw the fragments, or he did not.

You are correct, Robert, in that Custer's recollection of the fragments appears to be his recollection.

The confusion is over Custer's statements regarding the authenticity of the x-rays. Mantik and others continue to claim Custer disavowed the authenticity of the x-rays...when he actually disavowed the altered x-rays, and subsequently acknowledged the originals as the x-rays he created on 11-22-63.

You are correct, Robert, in that Custer's recollection of the fragments appears to be his recollection.

The confusion is over Custer's statements regarding the authenticity of the x-rays. Mantik and others continue to claim Custer disavowed the authenticity of the x-rays...when he actually disavowed the altered x-rays, and subsequently acknowledged the originals as the x-rays he created on 11-22-63.

Rather strange behaviour, wouldn't you say? Why mention the x-ray showing the bullet fragments at all, if he was to later say the ones in the Archives were "genuine"?