The Education Forum

Craig Zirbels' new book The Final Chapter on the Assassination of John F. Kennedy

Guest Robert Morrow

Guest Robert Morrow

For the benefit of new folks, I do believe that Lyndon Johnson was the most key player in the 1963 Coup d'Etat. Here is my blog: http://lyndonjohnsonmurderedjfk.blogspot.com/

Craig Zirbel, author of the Texas Connection, has come out with a new book on the JFK assassination entitled The Final Chapter on the Assassination of JFK. Here is the link:

http://www.thefinalchapteronjfk.com/page2.html

Foreward to the book:

I hope you appreciate the irony of the cover case to this book. It is a

replica of the exhibit volumes issued by the Warren Commission. The

Commission issued twenty-six volumes of supporting records to their

report. As such, it seemed appropriate that this book should be the

Commission's twenty-seventh volume.

This is a time of good news for those interested in the Kennedy

assassination. Sealed records have been released, new evidence has been

found, and aging witnesses have started coming out of the shadows to tell

what they know.

Unfortunately, there have still been a few powerful people who do

not like this. In the recent past, Lyndon B. Johnson's widow and his

longtime aide, Jack Valenti, decided that our right to free speech – does not

apply to certain matters relating to the Kennedy assassination. In a

desperate attempt to stop a full scale discussion of JFK's murder, this small

contingency publicly attacked the Discovery Channel for broadcasting a

documentary film about the assassination events in relationship to LBJ's

potential involvement. In fact, they actually bullied the Arts &

Entertainment Network to agree to no longer air the "objectionable"

documentary, and to in fact host a pro LBJ symposium.

Can you imagine that almost fifty years after the fact, Lyndon B.

Johnson from his grave still yields enough power to prevent a public

examination of his potential involvement in this murder? And, this is in

spite of recent evidence coming forward from LBJ's mistress, some of his

old friends, one of his lawyers, the KGB, and even Lee Harvey Oswald's

own murderer - implicating Johnson in the crime! This of course begs the

question as to whether the issue is actually so blasphemous that it should

be censored, or whether this is one last attempt by Johnson's few remaining

followers to blockade the public's quest for the truth?

From a personal perspective, I have been enjoying watching the

antics of LBJ's supporters. This is the first time that they have publicly

stepped forward in attempt to stem the tide of accusers. Up until this time,

these people always lurked behind the scenes to yield their clubs. Many of

my readers may recall that twenty years ago when my first Kennedy

assassination book came out, The Texas Connection: the Assassination of

John F. Kennedy, the treatment that I received for my opinions was major

media blacklisting. In fact, I still remember the time that I was invited to

appear in New York for a national morning television show, appearing, and

then being told by the producer just before airtime that "a call just came in

from the powers above" and that he had been ordered not to allow me on

the air to discuss the topic of my book.

Fortunately things have changed since then and will continue to

change, especially with the recent deaths of LBJ's widow and his top aide.

In recent polls; a large contingent of Americans now believe that LBJ, in

some capacity, was involved in President Kennedy's death. This probably

explains why those remaining in the Johnson camp have now decided that

since their behind the scenes intimidation no longer works, they now must

resort to public threats in an attempt to try to preserve historical fiction.

In this book, I analyze the surrounding facts to the assassination

confirmed by witnesses and documentary proof. The book starts with the

seeds to the assassination, which involves the mob placing Johnson on the

Kennedy presidential ticket to hedge their bet of backing Kennedy in the

event of his untimely death due to Addison's disease, tracks Vice President

Johnson to the doorsteps of a known mob meeting in Miami before JFK's

death, and then ultimately follows the rewards bestowed upon the

participants after the fact. And, you should note that some of the rewards

that were supplied were mind boggling! I believe that the result produces

a "common sense" end to the assassination mystery.

But, what do I know? Just enjoy the read!

Table of Contents

Foreward

Chapter 1 Introduction.......................................................................5

Chapter 2 John F. Kennedy:

“A Star Is Made” ..............................................................13

Chapter 3 Lyndon Baines Johnson:

“I Shall Be President”.......................................................23

Chapter 4 Organized Crime:

“Playing Politics” ..............................................................39

Chapter 5 The First Conflict:

“Money Talks” ..................................................................49

Chapter 6 The 1960 Primaries:

“Johnson Leaves A Loser”................................................55

Chapter 7 The 1960 Democratic Presidential Convention:

“Organized Crime Extracts A Promise”...........................69

Chapter 8 The 1960 Presidential Election:

“The Mob Comes Through” ............................................87

Chapter 9 The Kennedy Presidency:

“Robert Kennedy Pursues The Mob”...............................95

Chapter 10 Vice President Johnson:

“Idle Hands Make Mischief...........................................109

Chapter 11 Planning The Assassination:

“LBJ Flies To Miami” ....................................................133

Chapter 12 The Trap:

“Enticing Kennedy To Texas”.........................................143

Chapter 13 Motorcade Preparations:

“Kennedy/Johnson Seating Dispute”..............................151

Contents Continued

Chapter 14 The Dallas Motorcade:

“Local Security Could Not Have Been Worse” .............159

Chapter 15 The Aftermath In Dallas:

“Oswald Did It?” ............................................................167

Chapter 16 President Johnson:

“Absolute Power Again” .................................................179

Chapter 17 The Warren Commission:

“Protecting American History” ......................................195

Chapter 18 Jack Ruby:

“I Want To Talk” ............................................................215

Chapter 19 Billie Sol Estes:

“I Refuse To Talk” ..........................................................225

Chapter 20 Bobby Baker:

“I Know Too Much To Talk” .........................................229

Chapter 21 America’s 36th President:

“Resurrection Of The Mob”...........................................237

Chapter 22 The Dominican Republic:

“The Mob’s New Cuba” .................................................241

Chapter 23 The Final Chapter:

“Guilt Beyond Reasonable Doubt” ................................251

Acknowledgements ............................................................................263

Sources ...............................................................................................265

Source Notes ......................................................................................275

Index...................................................................................................301

Edited by Pat Speer

Many of my readers may recall that twenty years ago when my first Kennedy

assassination book came out, The Texas Connection: the Assassination of

John F. Kennedy, the treatment that I received for my opinions was major

media blacklisting.

Zirbel was not blacklisted from Jerry Rose's Journal, THE THIRD DECADE, which published two reviews of THE TEXAS CONNECTION. One reviewer praised the book, but the second reviewer was not so complimentary:

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?docId=48766&relPageId=13

Boy, I can't wait to read still more about LBJ's "mistress" Brown as proof that he was involved in the assassination. I can't read enough about that party the night before with all his fellow conspirators (she was there!). I'm particularly interested in the "recent evidence" from Brown about LBJ's complicity. Hasn't she been dead for a while? Maybe there has been a seance. Won't it be something if Zirbel can prove LBJ's complicity and the fact that there's life after death at the same time?

Why the "Dump Johnson" backlash in publishing now? All about the money? More involved?

I'm speaking strictly about phenomena, not evidence.

People used to be scared of Lady Bird. Now that she's gone, it's open season on Lyin' Lyndon.

Why the "Dump Johnson" backlash in publishing now?

To begin with, I am not sure there is ANY backlash in publishing just yet.

Zirbel's first book was self-published, but his timing was perfect, and surely not accidental. The book looked like a rush job timed to exploit the ENORMOUS public interest generated by Oliver Stone's movie, and it became a pretty big New York Times bestseller. As far as I can see, his new book is also self-published, except this time it is also available on Kindle, where almost anyone can publish ALMOST ANYTHING.

People used to be scared of Lady Bird. Now that she's gone, it's open season on Lyin' Lyndon.

People used to be much more scared of old Lyin' Lyndon himself (and with better reason), but I'd say the real reasons why the truth is not known are more complex, and require a complete explanation of the assassination mystery, something we will never get from the likes of Craig Zirbel.

Since I got a Kindle for Christmas, though, I will try to read it. Sometimes Zirbel gets something right, though invariably for the wrong reasons.

Since Barr McClellan and Lamar Waldron first published, there have been several "LBJ-dunnit" books, as Forum members have noticed.

Jim DiEugenio, myself (in my small way), and others have noted that the long spate of Kennedy family-immorality tales are dubious and disinformation-motivated. Jim has mentioned that the timing of the release of these tales has been linked to pro-conspiracy events such as HSCA, ARRB, etc.

So - Why not a similar consideration of the phenomenology of LBJ-dunnit books, and a study of the development of the "facts" over time.

Guest Robert Morrow

Since Barr McClellan and Lamar Waldron first published, there have been several "LBJ-dunnit" books, as Forum members have noticed.

Jim DiEugenio, myself (in my small way), and others have noted that the long spate of Kennedy family-immorality tales are dubious and disinformation-motivated. Jim has mentioned that the timing of the release of these tales has been linked to pro-conspiracy events such as HSCA, ARRB, etc.

So - Why not a similar consideration of the phenomenology of LBJ-dunnit books, and a study of the development of the "facts" over time.

David, the long spate of Kennedy family immorality tales were engendered by the actions of the Kennedy members themselves, specifically JFK, RFK, Ted Kennedy and Jackie Kennedy. Their sexual behaviors and immoralities have been well documented. Of course, many people/politicians have behaved this way - Lyndon Johnson in particular (wonder why HE gets no MSM media play for his wildly promiscous bedroom activities?) Just because media and the "killers of JFK" use these basically "immorality tales" to tar the Kennedy name does not mean they are not true. The Kennedys committed character suicide; other folks just report on it.

I agree that the media uses these "immorality tales" as a diversionary tactic to not talk about the ugly political realities of the Coup of 1963 and RFK's death, too. But to not recognize the basic truth of these stories is to fumble the football big time.

I had a JFK researcher tell me recently that the Bobby/Jackie love affair began BEFORE 11/22/63. His source was someone whose dad was personal friends with the Kennedys.

As for Lyndon Johnson's role in the JFK assassination, there are a lot of prominent and long time JFK researchers who are convinced that LBJ had a big role in the JFK assassination: James Fetzer, David Lifton, Phil Nelson, Walt Brown, Ed Tatro, Jim Marrs, Dawn Meredith, Doug Horne, Phil Dragoo, Barr McClellan, Craig Zirbel, Doug Caddy, Jack White, Alex Jones and me. Larry Hancock would say in broad terms LBJ was in, but not as a mastermind. That is just a starter list: many, many more believe Johnson was involved, if not necessarily the mastermind.

Fetzer, Lifton, Brown, Marrs, Horne and Tatro in particular are all very intelligent people and have toiled in the JFK assass. vinyards for a very long time. They did not fall off the turnip truck yesterday.

Robert Groden is yet ANOTHER long time JFK researcher who believes Lyndon Johnson was involved.Robert Groden, "Yes. Why would the guilty people even try to kill JFK unless they knew in advance that LBJ would give them what they wanted politically?" [posted to Facebook 3/19/11]

Bruce Campbell Adamson also believes LBJ among many others was involved (Nelson Rockefeller, yes, GHW Bush, yes). http://www.ciajfk.com/ I suggest buying Adamson's books - many decades of research in his fine books.

Harry Livingstone - yet another longtime JFK researcher who believes in LBJ's complicity. These folks who I have mentioned have all done tremendous amounts, decades of research, and they all believe Lyndon Johnson had a role, even a primary role in the JFK assassination.

I think if you asked John Simkin - another legendary academic in JFK research - if he thought Lyndon Johnson was involved, Simkin would say yes.

Additionally, anyone with ANY JFK credibility believes that Lyndon Johnson was covering up the real causes of the JFK assassination.

The folks listed above do not all agree with each other or me, but they generally believe LBJ had foreknowledge and particpated in the JFK assassination. If I have misspoke for them, then correct me.

My own views parallels that of Jack White: which is the key to the JFK assassination is understanding the close relationships of Lyndon Johnson and his Texas oil men (Clint Murchison, Sr., H.L. Hunt) with the PEAK of post WWII US intelligence: folks like Nelson Rockefeller, Allen Dulles, John J. McCloy, McGeorge Bundy, George Herbert Walker Bush, Ed Lansdale, perhaps Henry Kissinger (as a Rockefeller aide).

Edited by Robert Morrow

Robert,

This year, during the "question & answer" section of my presentation in Dallas at COPA, you asked several

questions about my opinion of Rockefeller and his possible involvement in the assassination. Another person

followed up your question by asking if I thought that NSAM 273 was part of the beginning of the "Rockefeller-

ization" of American Foreign Policy.

The "Rockefeller-ization" of American Foreign Policy started decades prior to 1963. A huge indication of how

far it had already advanced by 1963 is seen in the immediate aftermath of WWII. We occupied Japan following

their surrender and we began the long process of "re-building" Japan with/for the Japanese. This re-building

included, not only replacing their physical losses, but it also included the re-building of their economy, as well.

Rockefeller has/had myriad financial interests and many of them were/are disguised by clever devices in order

to obscure their true source. One such "obscured" interest is seen in a company most all of us take for granted

is/was a Japanese company from its inception, but which was not. SONY is one such example.

SONY is not a Japanese word nor is it a Japanese acronym. It is an American acronym that has become a Japanese

"brand" and has been "positioned" in the market in such a manner as to give the impression that it is a product

of superior (Japanese) quality available for a reasonable price (due to its having been manufactured in Japan).

That impression is false.

SONY stands for: STANDARD OIL of NEW YORK -- Yes, Rockefeller! An American company manufactured ALL of

the parts that were to comprise a piece of "SONY" equipment and manufactured those parts in the US. Then,

those components were shipped to Japan where Ford's "assembly line" production model was introduced. In the

end, the highly misleading stamp "Made in Japan" was placed on the now fully assembled (American technology)

stereos, TV's, and other electronic devices and re-shipped back to the US where it was marketed as "Japanese"

technology and re-sold to the American consumer at a premium. So, not only did Rockefeller profit from this

new venture in electronics, but profited more than if he had kept everything "Made in the US". By exploiting both

the Japanese plight and American gullibility, Rockefeller lined several pockets handsomely.

....One such "obscured" interest is seen in a company most all of us take for granted

is/was a Japanese company from its inception, but which was not. SONY is one such example.

SONY is not a Japanese word nor is it a Japanese acronym. It is an American acronym that has become a Japanese

"brand" and has been "positioned" in the market in such a manner as to give the impression that it is a product

of superior (Japanese) quality available for a reasonable price (due to its having been manufactured in Japan).

SONY stands for: STANDARD OIL of NEW YORK -- Yes, Rockefeller!

Greg, are you sure about this?

Guest Robert Morrow

Robert,

This year, during the "question & answer" section of my presentation in Dallas at COPA, you asked several

questions about my opinion of Rockefeller and his possible involvement in the assassination. Another person

followed up your question by asking if I thought that NSAM 273 was part of the beginning of the "Rockefeller-

ization" of American Foreign Policy.

The "Rockefeller-ization" of American Foreign Policy started decades prior to 1963. A huge indication of how

far it had already advanced by 1963 is seen in the immediate aftermath of WWII. We occupied Japan following

their surrender and we began the long process of "re-building" Japan with/for the Japanese. This re-building

included, not only replacing their physical losses, but it also included the re-building of their economy, as well.

Rockefeller has/had myriad financial interests and many of them were/are disguised by clever devices in order

to obscure their true source. One such "obscured" interest is seen in a company most all of us take for granted

SONY stands for: STANDARD OIL of NEW YORK -- Yes, Rockefeller! An American company manufactured ALL of

the parts that were to comprise a piece of "SONY" equipment and manufactured those parts in the US. Then,

those components were shipped to Japan where Ford's "assembly line" production model was introduced. In the

end, the highly misleading stamp "Made in Japan" was placed on the now fully assembled (American technology)

stereos, TV's, and other electronic devices and re-shipped back to the US where it was marketed as "Japanese"

technology and re-sold to the American consumer at a premium. So, not only did Rockefeller profit from this

new venture in electronics, but profited more than if he had kept everything "Made in the US". By exploiting both

the Japanese plight and American gullibility, Rockefeller lined several pockets handsomely.

[Ed Haslam asked the question about the "Rockefellerization" of American foreign policy. My answer to that would be yes - JFK was deviating from their script. Maybe Re-Rockefellerization is a better term.]

I do think folks like Nelson Rockefeller, Allen Dulles, Ed Lansdale and McGeorge Bundy were ALL involved in the JFK assassination. McGeorge Bundy, Kennedy's own NSC advisor may very well have been the coup coordinator from his perch at NSC and running the White House situation room on 11/22/63. Henry Kissinger was an advisor to Bundy in the Kennedy White House [see the Dark Side of Camelot for an interesting anecdote from Kissinger on what he thought about the Kennedys]. Henry Kissinger has to be considered as a possible player in the JFK assassination due to the fact that he was so close to Nelson Rockefeller and was a big time player at such a young age. Kissinger was attending Bilderberger meetings by the mid/late 50's.

McGeorge Bundy was helping to write the Marshall Plan. He was the Secretary of the Council on Foreign Relations at that time. No doubt the Marshall Plan was a great way for the Rockefellers and other American companies to make a lot of money. Allen Dulles, another Rockefeller man, was president of the CFR at this time.

1) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McGeorge_Bundy

2) http://www.harvardsquarelibrary.org/cfs2/mcgeorge_bundy.php

The JFK assassination was about the "Rockfellerization" of American foreign policy. JFK was not following the CIA/CFR/Rockefeller script either in foreign policy or domestic policy. The JFK assassination was a Rockefeller/Allen Dulles coup. It was also a great way to keep Lyndon Johnson out of jail.

I think the crystalized essence of the 1963 Coup d'Etat was what Lyndon Johnson told Madeleine Brown on 12/31/63: that Texas oil and the CIA murdered John Kennedy. Of course, LBJ conveniently left himself out of it when he was critical to the coup's success. Clint Murchison, Sr. went dove hunting on his Mexican ranch with John J. McCloy in summer, 1963. [Currently, I do not think McCloy was in the planning of the JFK assassination; certainly the cover up. Murchison was up to his ears in JFK assassination.] The close ties of LBJ and the Texas oil men to the PEAK of post WWII US intelligence is the key to the JFK assassination.

It was not the either the Eastern CIA/CFR/Rockefeller "Yankees" OR the Western Texas/ oil men/military contractor "Cowboys" who killed JFK ... It was the elites of BOTH the Yankees AND the Cowboys who murdered JFK. That is where all the evidence leads me. That means LBJ/CIA/CFR insider elites/Rockefellers ALL involved in the JFK assassination planning, execution and cover up.

In 1964, Nelson Rockefeller did not support Barry Goldwater in the general election. In 1968 - and most JFK researchers do not know this very important fact - Lyndon Johnson was secretly supporting Nelson Rockefeller for president in April, 1968. LBJ also supported GHW Bush for Congress in 1966. GHW Bush- friends of the Allen Dulles family - yet ANOTHER player in the JFK assassination.

So LBJ becomes president in the coup of 1963 and promptly hands over his entire administration to the Rockefellers/CFR. All those "wise men" who got us in Vietnam were CFR and Rockefeller lackeys. LBJ pushed the big government Rockefeller policy as well. Rich people like big government, if they are making money off of it.

Mike,

It comes from a very good source. This is an excerpt from a letter I received from Prouty who was replying to a

letter from me. Both were subsequently placed on his website:

"BURNHAM has introduced another interesting subject with his statement:

===>'The founder of SONY Corporation, Akio Morita, a man I highly respect, commented that following the defeat of Japan he made several trips to America...

Upon return home he noted that "Cheap" things were labeled "Made in Japan" in stores in America. He went home determined to change that image. Hence,

the SONY Corp, which has since evolved from its humble beginnings as a manufacturer of stereos and T.V. to be recognized a leader in that industry.'<==

(That's not quite an accurate copy of Burnham's words; but I'll stop here for another purpose.)

It just happens that I was ordered to Tokyo during the early days of the Korean War period, and was assigned the job of "Military Manager of Tokyo International

Airport" during the period of the U.S. military occupation of Japan. At that time it was the third busiest airport in the world, not only because of the Korean War

activity; but because of just such business activity as Burnham describes on the part of Mr. Morita. Many other Japanese entrepreneurs were doing their best to

revive from the losses and damage of WWII; but even more important was another enormous business phenomenon.

I began to notice that day after day the few Japanese transport aircraft available, and countless large commercial aircraft from USA Charter Companies began to

jam the parking ramp on Tokyo Airport. They were loaded with items from the States.

US money and manufactured material was flooding the place. Have you ever really thought why Mr. Morita, a fine Japanese businessman, would name his company

SONY? That is not a Japanese word, nor is it a Japanese acronym.

The name SONY began to appear at the airport after the flood of post-war recovery money, and one of the meanings of those four letters is "STANDARD OIL OF NEW YORK".

That has always been SONY or SOCONY. (The Standard Oil Company of New York)

THE ROCKEFELLERS had arrived to re-finance Japan.

What this meant was that during those "MacArthur" days Rockefeller money was flooding Japan; and money such as that (Yes, I'm using the term MONEY) kind of "money"

began the amazing job of rebuilding Japan.

We should all note that these phenomena took place in what we called the Korean War and the Vietnam War eras. These conflicts carefully orchestrated and planned during

the Cairo and Teheran Conference days in Nov/Dec 1944 had been ably designed to pour hundreds of billions of dollars/money into those activities. The Vietnam cost ran

well over $500 billion... and this was not Maria Theresa "Dollars".

Your good letter has caused me to go back through some of my dog-earred records to rediscover and to confirm much of what you have written. It is my belief today that

this High cabal is going to increase around the world rather than to have itself modified.

Thank you for your good letter,

L. Fletcher Prouty"

Edited by Greg Burnham

Mike,

It comes from a very good source. This is an excerpt from a letter I received from Prouty who was replying to a

===>'The founder of SONY Corporation, Akio Morita, a man I highly respect, commented that following the defeat of Japan he made several trips to America...

Upon return home he noted that "Cheap" things were labeled "Made in Japan" in stores in America. He went home determined to change that image. Hence,

the SONY Corp, which has since evolved from its humble beginnings as a manufacturer of stereos and T.V. to be recognized a leader in that industry.'<==

(That's not quite an accurate copy of Burnham's words; but I'll stop here for another purpose.)

It just happens that I was ordered to Tokyo during the early days of the Korean War period, and was assigned the job of "Military Manager of Tokyo International

Airport" during the period of the U.S. military occupation of Japan. At that time it was the third busiest airport in the world, not only because of the Korean War

activity; but because of just such business activity as Burnham describes on the part of Mr. Morita. Many other Japanese entrepreneurs were doing their best to

revive from the losses and damage of WWII; but even more important was another enormous business phenomenon.

I began to notice that day after day the few Japanese transport aircraft available, and countless large commercial aircraft from USA Charter Companies began to

jam the parking ramp on Tokyo Airport. They were loaded with items from the States.

US money and manufactured material was flooding the place. Have you ever really thought why Mr. Morita, a fine Japanese businessman, would name his company

The name SONY began to appear at the airport after the flood of post-war recovery money, and one of the meanings of those four letters is "STANDARD OIL OF NEW YORK".

What this meant was that during those "MacArthur" days Rockefeller money was flooding Japan; and money such as that (Yes, I'm using the term MONEY) kind of "money"

We should all note that these phenomena took place in what we called the Korean War and the Vietnam War eras. These conflicts carefully orchestrated and planned during

the Cairo and Teheran Conference days in Nov/Dec 1944 had been ably designed to pour hundreds of billions of dollars/money into those activities. The Vietnam cost ran

Your good letter has caused me to go back through some of my dog-earred records to rediscover and to confirm much of what you have written. It is my belief today that

this High cabal is going to increase around the world rather than to have itself modified.

L. Fletcher Prouty"

Thankyou Greg; fascinating information, a new book in itself, perhaps..??

best b

Mike,

L. Fletcher Prouty"

;)Greg thank you for the very interesting information, i am thinking a book in itself..perhaps...take care b