The Education Forum

K + I + S+ S+ I+ N+ G

Steven Gaal

Worldwatchers Archive

A Tribute to Mae Brussell

(LONG LIVE THE QUEEN OF CT !!!!!!!!!,GAAL)

mae.jpg

Listen:

Whole Show

=========================================

TAYLOR DULLES (HELMS) SITTING IN A TREE K + I + S+ S+ I+ N+ G

FIRST COMES ELM STREET

THEN COMES COVERUP

THEN COMES THE VIETNAM WAR IN A BABY CARRIAGE !!!

==========================

• CIA HIT TEAM (EDWARD LANSDALE SPECIAL FORCES SELECTION)
  • ARMY PENTAGON HIT TEAM ( BRUSSELL SHOW)
  • WALKER PATSY SAD SACK HIT TEAM (HINTED AT IN BRUSSELL as Walker a Target)
===========================================

https://riversong.wordpress.com/l-fletcher-proutys-letter-to-jim-garrison/

Later, when Maxwell Taylor had become the chairman of the JCS, the only JCS John Kennedy knew was even more CIA biased, since Maxwell Taylor himself was by that time more oriented toward the Secret Team than the military, and Krulak was closer than ever to the President.

Thus it was not the real military that Kennedy would have offended if he had withdrawn from Vietnam in 1963. It was the chameleon Secret Team/CIA military who made him think they would have objected, and who made him think that they represented the military.

Thus it was not the real military that Kennedy would have offended if he had withdrawn from Vietnam in 1963. It was the chameleon Secret Team/CIA military who made him think they would have objected, and who made him think that they represented the military.

As important to the Secret Team as SACSA was, of equal importance was the return to the government and especially to the Pentagon of Maxwell Taylor. After the Bay of Pigs, it was inevitable that Allen Dulles would leave the CIA. His chief lieutenant, Dick Bissell of U-2 fame and of Laos and Bay of Pigs infamy, left the Agency to become the head of the Institute of Defense Analysis, an organization with many interesting functions – among them, acting as a conduit for CIA activities. Dulles again showed that uncanny ability of his and of the Agency’s to rise above each fiasco on to new heights. During the Bay of Pigs inquiry he ingratiated Maxwell Taylor to the Kennedys so firmly that Jack Kennedy assigned General Taylor to the position of Military Adviser to the President. This was a good cover assignment for General Taylor. However, everyone else in the need-to-know clan knew that Maxwell Taylor was in the White House to be the President’s liaison man with the CIA. The President may not have known how closely Maxwell Taylor’s aspirations and those of Allen Dulles matched each other. During the last days of the Dulles era, Maxwell Taylor served as the focal point man between Dulles and his Agency and the White House.

Kennedy had the misfortune, which he was overcoming rapidly, of being young and inexperienced in the inner ways of government, such as those employed by the Secret Team. He could not have realized that Maxwell Taylor, for example, by the time he had returned to the Pentagon as chairman of the JCS, was actually more of a Judas goat, as far as the military was concerned, than the leader of the herd, as he had been when he left three years before. Few great armies have been so vastly demoralized and stricken by an integral campaign as has the U.S. Army since those dark days of 1964 and 1965, when Maxwell Taylor and his Secret Team counterparts led them into Vietnam under the banner of counterinsurgency.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Playground song - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Playground_song
sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G. First comes love, then comes marriage, then
comes baby in a baby carriage! Occasionally, but rarely, a coda may be added:.
Edited by Steven Gaal

Jon: Perhaps because he knew too much and had given info- tapes and the like- to others as protection. But I have wondered this myself as he did begin speaking out quite early on to many. He had a conscience, clearly.

Dawn

Your question amounts to: "If the woman in the water was floating, why wasn't she killed for being a witch?"

Answer: "Even if she had been killed... her crime wasn't witchcraft; it was floating!"

It is a sardonically twisted mind that requires the death penalty as proof of an individual's credibility.

The Anatomy of Assassination by Fletcher Prouty

Edited by Greg Burnham