The Education Forum

I will be giving a presentation at one of two conferences in Washington, D.C. at the end of the month. The topic of my talk will be:

The JFK Assassination: Assimilating the Anguish

Click for more details.

ConferenceSchedule.jpg

They look like excellent conferences, Greg.

Thanks for the head's up.

I'm particularly interested in what Bill Simpich will say in his "Another Look at the Tippit Murder" and "Mexico City" presentations

Hopefully transcripts of the proceedings will be available online at some point.

--Tommy :sun

Dr. Cryil Wecht a year ago at his Pittsburgh conference (emphasis added):

The President was shot 3 times. One striking him in the back and exiting from the front of the throat. That's

the shot you see when he emerges from behind the Stemmons Freeway sign and his hands come up in this

defensive posture.

At the 2:08 point.

This guy is the Keynote Speaker?

Sigh...I have standing offer for any JFK Conference...Every time the following question is asked from the podium I'll give a dollar

to my favoite local charity (Tami the Street Sheet Lady on Haight):

"What happened to the bullets that caused the back and throat wounds?"

That's the central question of JFK's murder -- a question rarely addressed.

Last year it cost me a buck -- 3 major conferences and the question was asked once...by Cryil Wecht, who gave the wrong answer on TV.

With Doug Horne on the schedule...that should be one buck right there!

Edited by Cliff Varnell

"The interests of those who killed Kennedy now transcend national boundaries and national priorities. No doubt we are now dealing with an international conspiracy. We must face that fact and not waste any more time micro analyzing the evidence. That's exactly what they want us to do. They have kept us busy for so long..." -- Vince Salandria

Dr. Cryil Wecht a year ago at his Pittsburgh conference (emphasis added):

The President was shot 3 times. One striking him in the back and exiting from the front of the throat. That's

the shot you see when he emerges from behind the Stemmons Freeway sign and his hands come up in this

defensive posture.

At the 2:08 point.

This guy is the Keynote Speaker?

Sigh...I have standing offer for any JFK Conference...Every time the following question is asked from the podium I'll give a dollar

to my favoite local charity (Tami the Street Sheet Lady on Haight):

"What happened to the bullets that caused the back and throat wounds?"

That's the central question of JFK's murder -- a question rarely addressed.

Last year it cost me a buck -- 3 major conferences and the question was asked once...by Cryil Wecht, who gave the wrong answer on TV.

With Doug Horne on the schedule...that should be one buck right there!

Cliff: I tried to communicate with you privately. Sent you an email, but got no response.

Perhaps I have an incorrect email address.

Please send your email address to me at: dsl74@cornell.edu

Thanks.

DSL

9/18/14; 3 AM

Los Angeles, California