The Education Forum

New Format

At some point in the very near future we will have to upgrade this forum to the latest version of IPB as this version will no longer be supported.

The new version looks very different and will take quite some getting used to. To get a flavour of it see the student forum at http://www.studenteducationforum.ipbhost.com which has already been updated. Please familiarise yourselves with it.

I will give plenty of warning when this is about to happen and will in fact keep this version going until the last possible moment. However when we do update please keep well away from 'conspiracy' bandwagons :tomatoes

At some point in the very near future we will have to upgrade this forum to the latest version of IPB as this version will no longer be supported.

The new version looks very different and will take quite some getting used to. To get a flavour of it see the student forum at http://www.studenteducationforum.ipbhost.com which has already been updated. Please familiarise yourselves with it.

I will give plenty of warning when this is about to happen and will in fact keep this version going until the last possible moment. However when we do update please keep well away from 'conspiracy' bandwagons :tomatoes

Andy,

Will archived theads be carried over to the new version or will all that has been posted in the past be lost?

Thanks,

Bill Kelly

Andy,

Will archived theads be carried over to the new version or will all that has been posted in the past be lost?

Thanks,

Bill Kelly

Yes all existing content will be carried over, barring error, which is one of the reasons I am delaying :unsure:

Andy-

You are clearly working for the CIA. In fact, I think I see you in one of the Altgens photos. It's all becoming very clear to me now. Yes... :tomatoes

Close! I actually work for KCC - politically not dissimilar :unsure:

I will give plenty of warning when this is about to happen and will in fact keep this version going until the last possible moment. However when we do update please keep well away from 'conspiracy' bandwagons :ph34r:

I just took a look, and while I don't see it as a conspiracy, I see it as a sad change - unless my look around was just effected by nostalgia, it didn't look as nice, nor seem to have as much flexibility....time will tell.

It appears to have no facility for attaching photos. That will diminish the forum

usefulness by at least fifty percent.

Jack

It appears to have no facility for attaching photos. That will diminish the forum

usefulness by at least fifty percent.

Jack

It has the same facility for uploading images as the current board. It might look a little different, but the method is almost exactly the same.

I will give plenty of warning when this is about to happen and will in fact keep this version going until the last possible moment. However when we do update please keep well away from 'conspiracy' bandwagons :ph34r:

I just took a look, and while I don't see it as a conspiracy, I see it as a sad change - unless my look around was just effected by nostalgia, it didn't look as nice, nor seem to have as much flexibility....time will tell.

'self styled revolutionary revealed to be deeply conservative' :blink::lol:

• 4 months later...

I like it a lot. A much better look. Neat. My browser, however, has certain issues with it which no doubt will be ironed out in time.

I'd like to see a separator between the pinned topics and the continually changed ones.

I like it a lot. A much better look. Neat. My browser, however, has certain issues with it which no doubt will be ironed out in time.

I'd like to see a separator between the pinned topics and the continually changed ones.

The browser issues are all good now.

(I'd still like to see a ''separator'' line between the pinned topics and the continually changed ones.

Also, when clicking on last post it's so easy now with the color scheme to click on the posters name. Could the arrow next to the last post be highlighted some way?

Age tires the eye and befuddles the mind.

Any help appreciated.

(Otherwise I'm quite happy, well done lads. :) )