The Education Forum

LeMay on 11/22/63

This is off the subject and somewhat, ok a lot, digusting. I believe I read in one of my JFK books that Lemay literally "peed" on President Kennedy's grave. I thought I read it in Doug Horne's five book Magnus Opus, but it is not, unfortunately indexed. I have gone back through several dozen books I have read on the Coup D'etat since last fall and I cannot find this reference. I hope I find it isn't true, but if anyone can substantiate this vulgar act, from a known vulgar man, would you please reference for me?

Thanks.

Stephen, I think you are confusing LeMay with David Atlee Phillips, who, according to Cuban intelligence, who infiltrated the anti-Castro Cuban organizations, either bragged of doing it or saw him piss on JFK's grave.

LBJ was a vulgar man who did pee on the trousers of Secret Service agents, and when informed what he was doing, said, "That's my perogative."

LeMay was a right wing bigot and Archie Bunker type, but he had a family, a daughter and now has a charity that takes care of service families in need.

While LeMay hated JFK as much as Hover and Phillips, I don't know that he was a vulgar as LBJ, as mean as Hover or as sophisticated as Phillips.

BK

JFKcountercoup

• 4 years later...
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic