The Education Forum

Otto Otepka, Robert F. Kennedy, Walter Sheridan and Lee Oswald

[quote name='John Bevilaqua' date='Oct 26 2007, 05:40 PM' post='124406']

Yet another Otto Otepka defender from the Right... Lisa Pease.

Lisa Pease "from the RIGHT"?. Very far from it.

Dawn

Dawn,

You are correct. Here's the Spartacus bio of Ms Pease:

http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JFKpease.htm

--Thomas

P.S. Maybe Spartacus is a Far Right website! LOL

Here are some of Lisa Pease's positions usually associated with far rightists...

She has made many postings about:

"Not a McCarthyite. Otepka has often been unfairly portrayed as a right-wing clone of Senator Joe McCarthy."

In fact he was a right-wing clone of Joe McCarthy. See my postings about Otepka and what he said to

defend perhaps the number one right winger in the history of the 20th Century.

She was a close friend of and a strong supporter of the thesis proposed by Professor Donald Gibson

when he he pointed the finger at the "Bolshevik Hadassic money lenders so prevalent on Wall Street..."

i.e. The Jews did it!

COPA Conference Washington, DC 1992 or 1993 timeframe...

She was very close with L. Fletcher Prouty who once said something to the effect of:

'I don't know when the Kennedys came over on the boat from Ireland, my family has been here for at

least 6 generations... but they sure thought they could just come in here and take over the country

and tell us how to run things. Guess we showed them a thing or two.'

She was also seen conferring with the Barry Goldwater's son lookalike at the same conference who

confided to me...

"Colonel Prouty is just like us on the "N**ger issues"

She doesn't bother to mention that Otepka was fired for leaking classified documents regarding

the background of Walt Rostow in an attempt to make the Kennedys, Rostow, Rusk and Acheson look bad.

What he was charged with was... unlawfully leaking classified documents to SISS....

She has NEVER bothered to repudiate Gibson, Prouty or Otepka, or McCarthy. Anyone who falls in that

category has to be classified as right wing....

Sorry... And where in her profile does it refer to anything from the right or the left? You have

to go to these conferences and talk to people in back hallways and let them reveal themselves to you.

For a while she even supported parts of the Michael Collins Piper thesis that the Jews were behind the JFK hit.

Come on does that sound left wing to you or centrist?

I know you never heard about Prouty's comments or Gibsons comments but certainly you must

be able to look into my Otepka posts and the story of Otepka and realize that he could have been

jailed for his transgressions. IF only someone had mentioned the leaking of classified documents to you.

Only here to straighten out the record. Otherwise Otepka and McCarthy would get off scot free from the historical

record to perpetuity.

"Here are some of Lisa Pease's positions usually associated with far rightists...

"Not a McCarthyite. Otepka has often been unfairly portrayed as a right-wing clone of Senator Joe McCarthy."

In fact he was a right-wing clone of Joe McCarthy. See my postings about Otepka and what he said to

She was a close friend of and a strong supporter of the thesis proposed by Professor Donald Gibson

when he he pointed the finger at the "Bolshevik Hadassic money lenders so prevalent on Wall Street..."

i.e. The Jews did it!

She was very close with L. Fletcher Prouty who once said something to the effect of:

'I don't know when the Kennedys came over on the boat from Ireland, my family has been here for at

least 6 generations... but they sure thought they could just come in here and take over the country

She was also seen conferring with the Barry Goldwater's son lookalike at the same conference who

confided to me...

She doesn't bother to mention that Otepka was fired for leaking classified documents regarding

the background of Walt Rostow in an attempt to make the Kennedys, Rostow, Rusk and Acheson look bad.

What he was charged with was... unlawfully leaking classified documents to SISS....

"She has NEVER bothered to repudiate Gibson, Prouty or Otepka, or McCarthy. Anyone who falls in that

category has to be classified as right wing...."

Excuse me here, Mr. Bevilacqua. But, could you kindly post some documentation on all this obvious hearsay you seem to be so intent upon slinging around. You've got to show me the transcripts, otherwise your accusations fall flat on the side of provocation, IMHO.

Buy them yourself. There are transcripts or even vidoes of the conference that used to be

available on their website. Or contact Bill Kelly who might have been at that conference.

John Judge was certainly there and he probably recalls the two podium incidents from

Don Gibson and from Fletcher Prouty. Look on alt.conspiracy.jfk NO ONE and I mean

NO ONE questioned the quote, the citation or my veracity in reporting the quotes

when they were first made in the 1990s.

And the owner of Covert Action Information Bulletin, name to be provided, which you can

obtain from their website will recall, the Prouty statement and my question to him from the

podium as well as the one given to Mark Lane which has been published many times on

alt.conspiracy.jfk. And no one has denied that this exchange occurred. He even personally

walked over to me and thanked me for challenging them, for standing up to them and

for exposing them to look like the bigots and hypocrites they really are.

Went something like this:

Me: Mark, why don't you release the files of The Liberty Lobby relating to the Congress of

Freedom and the meeting where assassinations of 200 American politicians, writers and

public figures were discussed? (with Joseph Milteer present)

Mark: "Files, what files? There are NO files!"

Me: "THERE ARE NO FILES?" in a loud and sonorous tone. (nervous laughter and audience tittering)

"Where have we heard that before? THERE ARE NO FILES! That is ridiculous."

Now if this statement was in fact not reported as stated and TRUE, don't you think he

would have sued me by now? Or the Fletcher Prouty statement. He had years and

years to contradict or counter my statements and he did nothing. Now he is dead.

I am not a coward and I can back up every statement of personal observation or personal

recollection that I have ever made. Can you? And why did you come out of the woodwork now?

So now unless you can prove otherwise it looks like it is your statements which

are officially in the category of:

"...accusations fall flat on the side of provocation, IMHO."

Send an eMail to the guy at Covert Action Information Bulletin...buy the tapes.

I stand by my statements. Truth is a Defense.

I called your accusatory bluff... now call mine.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

John

I repeat my request that you apologise to Lisa here on the forum, where is is not a member, or document your absurd claims, which you will never be able to do because they are lies. According to Len Osanic the claims you are making about Prouty are equally false. And according to a well known researcher on alt.conspiracy.jfk you post under various names. (I will go back and copy and paste Martin's remark), but first someone else wrote something in defense of Lisa, that I will post.

MODS: apology for some of the cuss words, this person posted it on his blog, and I have no way of editing it. (I tried) .

Lisa is a dedicated and totally liberal researcher. How someone can just post such false and liebelous statements about someone about whom they don't have a clue is beyond me. Like Lisa told me yesterday "If the Jews were trying to control the world why isn't Israel bigger?". (She has also, BTW, written in defense of Alger Hiss)

Dawn

Post re Lisa below:

Saturday, October 27, 2007

John Bevilaqua. XXXXXXXX!

Its alarming that jealousy often rears its head in alarming ways. John Bevilaqua, a 4th rate Kennedy Assassination researcher had escaped my gaze for sometime.

Bevilaqua's take on the Kennedy assassination is that Nazi's were behind the assassination. I can't argue that there may have been a number of people involved in the crime that had facist tendencies but thats about as truthful as the Nazi's committing the crime actually gets.

Bevilaqua, got my attention via a blog on the Spartacus Website which condemned my good friend Lisa Pease as a Nazi sympathiser and racist. The comments attributed to Miss Pease a dedicated Leftist who makes any Democrat blush are shocking. Indeed, they are down right utter lies. How he can ally someone like Lisa with Alpha 66 and John McAdams is a terrible case of bad judgement............or is it.

I have had the oppurtunity to spend a great deal of time with Lisa. Now, this blog is gonna be a little sycophantic here but I just don't give a XXXX! Theres a scarcity of truth out there and Lisa is brave enough and smart enough to be amongst the top 5 Kennedy researchers currently operating.

Perhaps thats the reason people like Bevilaqua are beginning to target her now?

Bevilaqua proudly boasts his left wing credentials in a similar fashion to a supposed leftist who was shot dead in a certain Dallas basement in 1963. His views on the assassination like I have said are way way way way way off. He's a disinformationist with a vindictive streak a mile long.

Why on earth, Bevilaqua would attack Lisa Pease when idiots like Icke who also considers himself a Kennedy assassination expert spouts some truly borderline stuff is beyond me.

In my opinion Bevilaqua is a 2nd rate intelligence agent wannabe. Indeed he's so second rate I even agree with John 'BS Central' McAdams about him. Indeed, Bevilaqua and John McAdams are both people I liken to ( )sandwiches with peanut butter shoved up their XXXXX.

If Lisa sues and I hope she does she will have my total and utter support.

5:01 PM - 0 Comments - 0 Kudos - Add Comment

Edited by Kathy Beckett

Dawn

Dawn,

--Thomas

Here are some of Lisa Pease's positions usually associated with far rightists...

i.e. The Jews did it!

confided to me...

She has NEVER bothered to repudiate Gibson, Prouty or Otepka, or McCarthy. Anyone who falls in that

Sorry... And where in her profile does it refer to anything from the right or the left? You have

to go to these conferences and talk to people in back hallways and let them reveal themselves to you.

For a while she even supported parts of the Michael Collins Piper thesis that the Jews were behind the JFK hit.

I know you never heard about Prouty's comments or Gibsons comments but certainly you must

be able to look into my Otepka posts and the story of Otepka and realize that he could have been

jailed for his transgressions. IF only someone had mentioned the leaking of classified documents to you.

Only here to straighten out the record. Otherwise Otepka and McCarthy would get off scot free from the historical

record to perpetuity.

Lisa Pease happens to be a friend of mine and what you have written here are complete lies, and in fact libelous. Since she is not even here to defend herself I am asking that you apologize on this forum. LIsa has NEVER defended Piper, in fact she has fought him both privately and publicly. Never repudiated McCarthy? You've got to be kidding. "Seen conferring with the Barry Goldwater son lookalike" ? Now that's evidence. Who "confided in you", that someone used the N world? Not Lisa. Never. Prouty? I doubt that.

Dawn

Don't get all hysterical and huffy. I stand by my statements. You know nothing about lies or libel in fact...

Who "confided in you", that someone used the N world?

The Barry Goldwater look a like used the "N" word to me! Colonel Prouty is just like us on all the N**ger issues.

Never repudiated McCarthy? You've got to be kidding.

No I am not. Show me where she ever did this. She defends Otepka, a blatant McCarthyite and she

writes in the right wing style, even praising Otepka someone who had nothing but plaudits for the head

of The Liberty Lobby. See: Bill Turner in Power on the Right. Now maybe she is naive enough or uninformed enough not to know that Otepka was a McCarthyite and that would be quite sad. But I find that hard to believe

after reading her article on Otepka. She just seems to overlook all the facts about Otepka and never

once mentions that he leaked classified documents which was the gist of the case. And it appears that Joan Mellon and maybe even you do not know that Otepka was a McCarthyite. And that is incomprehensible to me.

Totally, completely and entirely incomprehensible to me. How can she look at this case and parrot a right

wing view of The Ordeal of Otto Otepka and without being strongly influenced by the Far Right? What do

you attribute this to? Naivete? Blind ambition? Susceptibility to persuasion? Give her an out she needs one.

LIsa has NEVER defended Piper, in fact she has fought him both privately and publicly.

Stop with the all huffy act... I said "supported parts of the Michael Collins Piper thesis" and it should

have ended with "...that the CIA and the Jews killed JFK..." Send me the quotes from any forum

or posting board. I have neither seen nor heard any of these alleged fights. Is there any historical record?

And do you deny that she engaged in an extended and amicable conversation with Prof. Donald Gibson

right after he made that comment about...

"... the "Bolshevik Hadassic money lenders so prevalent on Wall Street..." i.e. The Jews did it!

I was waiting in line patiently to talk to Gibson and his usage of these common right wing euphemisms...

but they never finished their conversation in time... for me to interject. Now maybe she is somehow

a celebrity worshipper and does not know about the euphemisms used by rightists to make anti-Semitic

references, but I really doubt it.

Just seems to me that if Joan Mellon can be naive enough to screw up the historical record on Otepka

then maybe Lisa can too. I have yet to see a balanced account of the Otepka story or the Hiss story.

Why is that do you think? It blows my mind to see newcomers jump into something as charged as the

Ordeal of Otto Otepka and come out of it with a puff piece exonerating this S.O.B. Nice old guy whose

job it was to create lists for Joe McCarthy. Well I see right through him. Why can't they? Bill Turner

saw right through him. Read Power on the Right for Chrisake....

This is such a waste of time... once a friend takes an incredibly biased position on one of the most

controversial characters of the 1960's there is no turning back... Do you think Lisa was right on him?

Or Joan Mellon? Do YOU defend Otto Otepka for leaking classified documents to a Legislative

Committee? Where are the words... "leaked classified documents". Maybe they are both just pawns

who can not place Otepka into the right historical perspective. What do you think is their issue?

Again, I stand on my statements and have nothing to apologize for... so stop being all huffy and

self-righteous. Truth is a defense. And get your facts right at least.

Lou Wolf was his name from Covert Action Info Bulletin...

He heard the Gibson remarks on the podium and the Prouty

remarks about Kennedy and my challenge to Mark Lane to

open the files of The Congress of Freedom...

And he thanked me for challenging each of them on their comments...

Unless the tapes were edited all these comments will be right there for all to see.

And what is so libelous or slanderous about being called "...from the RIGHT?" anyway?

Oooooh! What an unkind cut... from the RIGHT... chastise me.

Anyone wishing to read the views of Lisa Pease can go to her blog, which I am linking. For all his (valid) criticisms of Tim Gratz I see this newcomer to the forum engages in similar smear tactics. (I do agree with much of what he has written, and on the Hiss matter we had a couple of favorable exchanges.) Lisa does not need defending from the likes of this smear job. As been pointed out by others -(notably, David Guyatt)- the second you disagree with this guy then he begins to smear you. I am not taking the bait further. People can look at Lisa's work for themselves and come to their own conclusions

Dawn

Lisa Pease

lpease@gte.net

Blog: http://realhistoryarchives.blogspot.com

Site: www.realhistoryarchives.com

Book: The Assassinations

"Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day." - Thomas Jefferson

Dawn

Dawn,

--Thomas

i.e. The Jews did it!

confided to me...

record to perpetuity.

"Here are some of Lisa Pease's positions usually associated with far rightists...

i.e. The Jews did it!

confided to me...

"She has NEVER bothered to repudiate Gibson, Prouty or Otepka, or McCarthy. Anyone who falls in that

Excuse me here, Mr. Bevilacqua. But, could you kindly post some documentation on all this obvious hearsay you seem to be so intent upon slinging around. You've got to show me the transcripts, otherwise your accusations fall flat on the side of provocation, IMHO.

Buy them yourself. There are transcripts or even vidoes of the conference that used to be

available on their website. Or contact Bill Kelly who might have been at that conference.

John Judge was certainly there and he probably recalls the two podium incidents from

Don Gibson and from Fletcher Prouty. Look on alt.conspiracy.jfk NO ONE and I mean

NO ONE questioned the quote, the citation or my veracity in reporting the quotes

And the owner of Covert Action Information Bulletin, name to be provided, which you can

obtain from their website will recall, the Prouty statement and my question to him from the

podium as well as the one given to Mark Lane which has been published many times on

alt.conspiracy.jfk. And no one has denied that this exchange occurred. He even personally

walked over to me and thanked me for challenging them, for standing up to them and

Me: Mark, why don't you release the files of The Liberty Lobby relating to the Congress of

Freedom and the meeting where assassinations of 200 American politicians, writers and

Me: "THERE ARE NO FILES?" in a loud and sonorous tone. (nervous laughter and audience tittering)

Now if this statement was in fact not reported as stated and TRUE, don't you think he

years to contradict or counter my statements and he did nothing. Now he is dead.

I am not a coward and I can back up every statement of personal observation or personal

recollection that I have ever made. Can you? And why did you come out of the woodwork now?

"Send an eMail to the guy at Covert Action Information Bulletin...buy the tapes.

I stand by my statements. Truth is a Defense."

No! You put it up, since you seem to frequent and are seemingly promoting this venue.

"I called your accusatory bluff... now call mine."

This is where I've come from, first and foremost, since going on line. I've been a student of Prouty's, who BTW was only able to get published out of Liberty Lobby and The Noontide Press, for his views and revelations with regard to who's really calling the shots and running the show in the U.S. gov. I've also subscribed to The Spotlight and to Lyndon LaRouche, but that doesn't make me a "rightist", or a Fascist, the way you seem hellbent on labeling Lisa Pease, a good friend of mine, as well.

And, this crap you're slinging around in your attempt to discredit Donald Gibson is pure, unadulterated horse-pucky.

So, why don't you really let it all hang out and trash all of those whom you believe to be "rightists, John Birchers, and assorted other forms of Fascist Nazi collaborators? I want to hear it, now!

For all intents and purposes, I'm a Socialist. But you? YOU, I'm really skeptical about people such as yourself, claiming to be "Leftist" in your persuasion. The use of such jargon seems antiquated and outdated, to say the least. There are different labels in use these days for the different political factions. You seem to be speaking from a different era and mindset, altogether.

An e-mail from home follows:

"Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day." - Thomas Jefferson

-----Original Message-----

Sent: Saturday, October 27, 2007 6:28 PM

To: 'Theresa Mauro'

Cc: 'Lisa Pease'

Subject: RE: Who is John Bevilacqua and why is he making these derogatory comments...

Terry,

This guy is insane or working for an agency

He is a xxxx.

Prouty never said anything like what he claims

I knew Fletcher very well for 10 years

Len

Guest David Guyatt

Covert Action Information Bulletin

Covert Action Information Bulletin changed its name to CovertAction Quarterly years and years ago – 1992, in fact. Few of us are completely up to date on all subjects -- but being this so far out of date is worrying.

Also, I was under the impression that CAQ went out of business awhile back, and see from its website that the last magazine published was Spring 2005 - two and a half years ago.

Emailing it would be pretty hard if an answer were expected.

I'm also willing to bet that if anyone could track down Lou Wolf he would absolutely deride the comments attributed.

Also on Prouty I, too, would want and expect an actual verifiable, documented transcript to even begin to consider what has been said of him to be a truthful reflection of what actually transpired. That one is not forthcoming speaks for itself. It clearly isn't true.

I also well remember Lisa Pease from her early website back in the mid-Nineties, and completely doubt the veracity of the comments attributed to her.

Personally, I think Len Osianic hit the nail on the head. Not so much about working for an agency, either.

This guy needs some help. PDQ.

David

Dawn

Dawn,

--Thomas

i.e. The Jews did it!

confided to me...

record to perpetuity.

i.e. The Jews did it!

confided to me...

"I called your accusatory bluff... now call mine."

Who's your Daddy?

http://www.projo.com/news/content/projo_20...eb3.318838.html

Lou Wolf was his name from Covert Action Info Bulletin...

He heard the Gibson remarks on the podium and the Prouty

remarks about Kennedy and my challenge to Mark Lane to

open the files of The Congress of Freedom...

And he thanked me for challenging each of them on their comments...

Unless the tapes were edited all these comments will be right there for all to see.

And what is so libelous or slanderous about being called "...from the RIGHT?" anyway?

Oooooh! What an unkind cut... from the RIGHT... chastise me.

Your quote from Col. Prouty as presented in this thread is a fabrication. I followed your advice and sifted the newsgroups. You presented the quote in a more accurate form a decade ago.

"I come from 9 generations of Americans going back to the Mayflower. I don't know when the uhh... Kennedys came over here from Ireland...but the people of Massachusetts sure seemed to like him."

[Note: the Mayflower of course landed in Massachussetts.]

A user named steve4439 put the quote in context:

More BS. What are you talking about? Prouty was PRO-Kennedy and the

reason he brought up the anecdote on the people in Mass. liking JFK

is because 1) it was true and 2) his family members actually worked

for the senior Kennedy when they were in England.

Prouty's time was very limited and I am afraid his point on this did

not come across well. I have interviewed him and have him on video

tape alluding to this same thought in reference to how he and the

Kennedys crossed paths before he ever dreamed of ending up in

DC with JFK as President.

You've missed his point completely, unfortunately, and are ranting

and raving about things that this man never implied.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspir...b41dca13652599f

Edited by Owen Parsons

Sorry if I sound snotty here, as that's not my intention at all, but can we get back to the topic at hand? Which was RFK, Walter Sheridan, Otto Ottepka and Lee Oswald? This sidebar arguing is really distracting.

Thanks! :eek

Here are some links on L. Fletcher Prouty that will cause you to totally

revisit the background and associates of this man...and hopefully to

thoroughly reconsider both his motivations and his actions. When you

read the list of far rightist players and projects he participated in, then

you will realize where this man was really coming from... He and Mark

Lane were very close to Willis A. Carto who started The Liberty Lobby

which filed a lawsuit against someone who called them an anti Semitic

neo Nazi organization. Liberty Lobby lost. Leonard Nimoy starred in

a movie playing Mel Mermelstein or something close to that who sued

Liberty Lobby for saying that the Holocaust NEVER even occurred.

Liberty Lobby lost $50,000 and they were represented in court by

none other than Mark Lane. Do a search at publiceye.org for Prouty

or for Lane or for any of the other right wing extremists linked to

Prouty or Carto. Bo Gritz? Skolnick? How about the fact that Tim

McVeigh actually called a Liberty Lobby associate in Europe a few

days before he blew up the Murrah(sp?) building in OK? Or that he

was a subscriber to Spotlight, the right wing rag of the Liberty Lobby?

Or that an advertisment from the Sons of Liberty from Spotlight

was found in his apartment? Many believe to this day that he bought

The Turner Diaries from the Spotlight which distributed it.

One of the books which inspired him to act in fact which was based on

Ulius Amoss concept of leaderless resistance. Remember that name Colonel

Ulius

Amoss and his International Services of Information Foundation from

Baltimore, MD. Amoss hired and trained one of Interpen's best known

assassins at ISOIF and used him for multiple hits. This guy is dead and

gone but he was later associated by some very serious researchers

on this Forum with the murder of Archbishop Oscar Romero AND MLK and

he admitted helping to oust Papa Doc Duvalier with George de Mohrenschildt

himself in an article he wrote. This guy was also fingered by another

now deceased member of Interpen as being one of the JFK trigger men.

Amoss died in 1961 but some of his best talent was stolen by Ray S. Cline

later and used within WACL for multiple hits either as murder for hire operations

or for CIA covert actions or both. Hard to tell the difference sometimes.

I simply can not believe that people who consider themselves to

be intelligent can not be aware of the backgrounds of Lane and Prouty

and their roles with Liberty Lobby and the Institute of Historical

Review which is just like Regnery Press a Holocaust Denier the worst

kind of scum.

I simply can not believe how easy it is to brainwash a whole group

of posters on a Forum into swallowing lies, distortions and mistruths.

It can not even taste that good, does it? To unbrainwash your

old thought patterns is even harder than it was to brainwash you

in the first place. A mind is a terrible thing to baste.

Do a Google on Ulius Amoss and you will find the same 400 words on

this guy at about 50 different sites. He was OSS then CIA then

he created this front proprietary called ISOI Foundation. If anyone

knows someone in Washington, DC I found a folder on Amoss and

ISOI Foundation which requires a visit to the Library of Congress.

Thank you for your continued open mindedness. If you have

been brainwashed then an open mind is required in order to

allow fresh thoughts and ideas to enter and be placed into

permanent storage thus expunging the original concepts embedded

their previously by your brainwashers. See Manchurian Candidate.

PublicEye.org - Right Woos Left14 One highly- condensed version of this paper, circulated briefly only on the Peacenet computer network, misidentified Fletcher Prouty as a CIA agent. ...

www.publiceye.org/rightwoo/rwooz9-53.html

PublicEye.org - Right Woos Left: The JFK ConspiracySome right-wing paranoid theories are woven into the film, not surprising since Fletcher Prouty was an advisor to Stone, and the film's character "Mr. X" ...

www.publiceye.org/rightwoo/rwooz9-30.html

PublicEye.org - Right Woos Left: Populist Party/Liberty Lobby ...Spotlight used the opportunity of the release of Oliver Stone's film JFK to promote Fletcher Prouty, Mark Lane, and Victor Marchetti. Prouty was an advisor ...

www.publiceye.org/rightwoo/rwooz9-09.html

PublicEye.org - The Populist Action CommitteeL. Fletcher Prouty (US Air Force, ret.) John Rakus (President, National Justice Foundation) John Rarick (Former Congressman, D-Louisiana) Vince Ryan (Editor ...

www.publiceye.org/racism/popactcom.html

PublicEye.org - Investigative Report On Craig Hulet, aka KC dePassIn San Francisco, Hulet distorted facts about Fletcher Prouty: ... Hulet clearly is implying that Fletcher Prouty is not a right-winger and that the fact ...

www.publiceye.org/conspire/hulet.html

PublicEye.org - Right Woos Left: Other Right-Wing Groups and the ...Fletcher Prouty, expert on this government within a government, argues that it has all the earmarks." Prouty also moderated a panel where Bo Gritz wove a ...

www.publiceye.org/rightwoo/rwooz9-23.html

PublicEye.org - Right Woos Left: The Right-Wing Roots of Sheehan's ...... Prouty book sat in Sheehan's personal bookshelf in his Christic office). ... that forms the basis of criticism in Fletcher Prouty's book Secret Team. ...

www.publiceye.org/rightwoo/rwooz9-14.html

PublicEye.org - Big Stories, Spooky Sources... 1973 books by retired Air Force Colonel L. Fletcher Prouty: "The Secret Team: The ... Prouty's "Secret Team" was recently republished by Noontide Press, ...

www.publiceye.org/media/spooky.html

PublicEye.org - Right Woos Left: The Liberty Lobby Populist Action ...Both Bo Gritz and Fletcher Prouty were named to the advisory panel. According to the Spotlight, the other persons named to the advisory board were: ...

www.publiceye.org/rightwoo/rwooz9-10.html

PublicEye.org - Reading List on Intelligence Agencies & Political ...The Secret Team: The CIA and its Allies in Control of the World Fletcher Prouty, 1974. Early critical research on the CIA, but is marred by a somewhat ...

www.publiceye.org/research/biblio/repression_bib.html

PublicEye.org - Right Woos Left: The LaRouchite CritiqueWhile Carto's Liberty Lobby network was recruiting Fletcher Prouty, Bo Gritz, longtime CIA critic Victor Marchetti, and assassination conspiracy researchers ...

www.publiceye.org/rightwoo/rwooz9-11.html

John B.,

You continue to engage in the kind of McCarthyism you claim to despise. "Prouty knew X, who was once affiliated with Y, etc., etc." You're trying to smear some good people here. Fletcher Prouty sat on the Board of Directors of Libery Lobby in the late 80s-early 90s period- not sure about the exact time period, but around then. Another member of Liberty Lobby's Board of Directors was black activist and one time well-known comedian Dick Gregory. Can you connect Gregory to Nazis, too? Mark Lane is a civil libertarian who defended Liberty Lobby against the likes of Jack Anderson, E. Howard Hunt and William F. Buckley, none of whom I imagine are in your pantheon of heroes.

Stop and think for a minute about how you sound when you make these wild connections. Don't they remind you just a bit of the kind of tactics used to label "commies," "pinkos" and "fellow travelers" during the fabulous fifities? If you continue to do this, and to maintain your consistently acerbic tone, you're going to lose the support of a lot of people who would otherwise agree with you.

Col. L. Fletcher Prouty Responds to Accusations of Involvement in Right Wing Extremist Groups

Interview Date: April 3, 1996

"Esquire magazine published an article, in which they just made up these things, I've never written for Liberty Lobby. I've spoken as a commercial speaker, they paid me to speak and then I left. They print a paragraph or two of my speech same as they would of anybody else, but I've never joined them. I don't subscribe to their newspaper, I never go to their own meetings, but they had a national convention at which asked me to speak and they paid me very, very well. I took my money and went home and that's it". I go to the meeting, I go home, I don't join.

That sole speech was years ago and was no different than the speech I gave at the Holocaust Memorial Conference. I spoke my own words and ideas.

I do admit to having been a rather active public speaker for all types of audiences, on a commercial except for Rotary, They're gratuitous from my point of view.

"The funny thing was two months earlier I had spoken at the Holocaust Conference for the second annual meeting of the Holocaust Group which I learned later the Liberty Lobby is completely opposed to. Dr. Littel, of the Holocaust Memorial organization invited me to attend and make a few comments,as others were requested.

Col. Prouty has been asked to attend at the Holocaust Conference again later this year !

Well, they put all this in this Esquire magazine but did it all backwards, as though I was a member, writing with these people or joining them.

The only club I've joined is the Rotary Club !".

The attempt of character assassination is a sign you have become a small threat. Others, at the levels I know of, have played up that as though I had been converted to something. It is just their "gentlemanly" tactic of dealing with people they can't handle otherwise.. In fact it is a CIA characteristic trait...as I well know. When they can't handle you, they attack your character.

This classic was found on the internet;

" An essay written from a leftist perspective by Chip Berlet, deals with the ties, and Mark Lane, and the extreme right-wing paranoid Liberty Lobby. Nothing here shows Prouty to be a Nazi or an anti-Semite, but shouldn't he show better judgment in whom he associates with?"

This implies I associate with Nazis, or why else write it!

The writings of Furhmann, Perry, Berlet, Posner, etc. are slick, cleverly written, but not based in the true facts.

I wonder what they do for a living? where they work? Who pays them to write?

My credentials are laid out for all to see.

L.Fletcher Prouty

http://www.prouty.org/fletch4.html

Edited by Owen Parsons