The Education Forum

Oswald Leaving TSBD?

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Disregard Cinque's words here, but please note the just-visible "dot" (hair?, mole? scar?) at the left edge of Lovelady's eyebrow in the "1957" photo. I'm talking about his left eyebrow on "our" right. -- Tommy :sun

Young%2BLovelady%2Bcollage2.jpg

We can see the same "dot" in both of these images:

LoveladyDPD_zpsaagnfdwg.jpg

-- Tommy :sun

So now all we've got to do is figure out what Shelley did after he walked over to the "island" about 20 seconds after the assassination, and what Lovelady did after he ran down Elm Street Extension to the the railway yard / parking lot (if he made it that far).

Bumped for Sandy Larsen to reconsider and to actually think about.

Being proactive by nature, I anticipate that Larsen or Prudhomme will counter by saying, "But wait! Lovelady doesn't have that "dot" (hair? mole? scar?) at the end of his left eyebrow in the FBI photo in which he's wearing the vertically-striped shirt!"

And I will reply by saying, "Take some deep breaths, boys. I noticed that. And it doesn't unduly perplex me, but rather, it leads me to the inexorable conclusion that Billy Nolan Lovelady was very devious, indeed, and that he was either really, really paranoid, or perhaps a strange combination of stupid (regarding the vertically-striped shirt) and self-conscious (regarding that tiny but ugly, ugly "dot"), or, perish the thought, up to his neck in the assassination of JFK."

[dramatic pause]

"I mean, I mean, I mean, why else would he intentionally wear the wrong shirt (diametrically different, in fact -- hmmm) for the FBI, and use a little of his wife's eyebrow pencil (or whatever it's called) to conceal his distinctive "dot" in the FBI photos, if not to distance himself as far as possible from Oswald (aka "Prayerman") to whom he can, perhaps, be glimpsed "relating," near the beginning of the Robert Hughes film, hmmm?"

Why, indeed?

Edited by Thomas Graves

Disregard Cinque's words here, but please note the tiny, just-visible "dot" (hair?, mole? scar?) at the left edge of Lovelady's eyebrow in the "1957" photo. I'm talking about his left eyebrow, on "our" right, in the left photo. -- Tommy :sun

So now all we've got to do is figure out what Shelley did after he walked over to the "island" about 20 seconds after the assassination, and what Lovelady did after he ran down Elm Street Extension to the the railway yard / parking lot (if he made it that far).

Being proactive by nature, I anticipate that Larsen or Prudhomme will counter by saying, "But wait! Lovelady doesn't have that "dot" (hair? mole? scar?) at the end of his left eyebrow in the FBI photo in which he's wearing the vertically-striped shirt!"

And I will reply by saying, "Take some deep breaths, boys. I noticed that. And it doesn't unduly perplex me, but rather, it leads me to the inexorable conclusion that Billy Nolan Lovelady was very devious, indeed, and that he was either really, really paranoid, or perhaps a strange combination of stupid (regarding the vertically-striped shirt) and self-conscious (regarding that tiny but ugly, ugly "dot"), or, perish the thought, up to his neck in the assassination of JFK."

[dramatic pause]

"I mean, I mean, I mean, why else would he intentionally wear the wrong shirt (diametrically different, in fact -- hmmm) for the FBI, and use a little of his wife's eyebrow pencil (or whatever it's called) to conceal his distinctive "dot" in the FBI photos, if not to distance himself as far as possible from Oswald (aka "Prayerman") to whom he can, perhaps, be glimpsed "relating with," near the beginning of the Robert Hughes film, hmmm?"

Why, indeed?

Bumped of course

Edited by Thomas Graves

Why do you ask? -- Sandy Larsen

Dear Sandy,

Oh!

Never mind.

I was afraid Cinque had convinced you that the "Mystery Still With The Dwarf Man Sitting In A Chair" was from some bad-guys' production which wasn't shot at two-minutes-past-two on 11/22/63. but "sometime in the 1970's," instead.

LOL

My bad.

My point to Robert was that the still he was asking about isn't to be found in the video posted in this thread. It is found in an alleged prequel to that video.

It would be nice if someone would post the whole video.

Dear Sandy,

If you were to take the time to read the now-locked JFK Assassination Debate thread I provided the link to you for, you would realize that "the whole enchilada," from elevator to interrogation room, is on a DVD which can be purchased on Amazon, or at least could have been done when the pertinent post was posted on that thread a couple of years ago.

That's the only way to view the whole darn thing, AFAIK.

Are you sure it has the whole video?

I glanced through the thread but didn't notice that the whole video was on the DVD.

Dear Sandy,

It's pretty obvious (to me at least) that this un-cropped frame (look familiar?) .....

DeNiro_Lovelady.jpg

..... is from about four seconds before Chris Davidson's gif begins. The progress of the "parade" to the interrogation room on the right, and Oswald's being practically jerked from the far left to right. are the the keys to figuring it out. (In the "still," above, the back of Oswald's head is visible on the far left of the frame.) Also note how Lovelady, at the very very very very split-second beginning of the gif, is just finishing turning his head from left to right. And then, of course (to make my explaining mission as difficult as possible), he pauses, and ... turns it a little more!

Wolper+2.gif

Yes, thank you Tommy. I do know that the still showing Lovelady's face is allegedly from the same film, a few seconds preceding what we see in the video posted in this thread.

I would like to see the whole video. Not that it really matters... even Ralph Cinque says that the whole video is available. As I said, my point was just to inform Robert that he wouldn't see that still in the video posted here.

Here's a slo-mo version of the alleged prequel:

DeNiro.gif

Edited by Sandy Larsen

Dear Sandy,

It's pretty obvious (to me at least) that this un-cropped frame (look familiar?) .....

DeNiro_Lovelady.jpg

..... is from about four seconds before Chris Davidson's gif begins. The progress of the "parade" to the interrogation room on the right, and Oswald's being practically jerked from the far left to right. are the the keys to figuring it out. (In the "still," above, the back of Oswald's head is visible on the far left of the frame.) Also note how Lovelady, at the very very very very split-second beginning of the gif, is just finishing turning his head from left to right. And then, of course (to make my explaining mission as difficult as possible), he pauses, and ... turns it a little more!

Wolper+2.gif

Yes, thank you Tommy. I do know that the still showing Lovelady's face is allegedly from the same film, a few seconds preceding what we see in the video posted in this thread.

I would like to see the whole video. Not that it really matters... even Ralph Cinque says that the whole video is available. As I said, my point was just to inform Robert that he wouldn't see that still in the video posted here.

DeNiro.gif

Dear Sandy.

Why do you keep saying "alleged" prequel? Do you think it, or the whole thing, was faked?

Edited by Thomas Graves

Dear Sandy,

DeNiro_Lovelady.jpg

Wolper+2.gif

DeNiro.gif

Dear Sandy.

Why do you keep saying "alleged" prequel? Do you think it, or the whole thing, was faked?

Tommy,

Something fishy is going on with Lovelady and that plaid shirt. Until that is cleared up I'm considering it all alleged. Including whether or not the prequel (which surfaced later) was originally part of the sequel.

Dear Sandy,

DeNiro_Lovelady.jpg

Wolper+2.gif

DeNiro.gif

Dear Sandy.

Tommy,

Something fishy is going on with Lovelady and that plaid shirt. Until that is cleared up I'm considering it all alleged. Including whether or not the prequel (which surfaced later) was originally part of the sequel.

Good idea, Sandy.

Thanks for letting me know what you're very skeptical about.

Disregard Cinque's words here, but please note the tiny, just-visible "dot" (hair?, mole? scar?) at the left edge of Lovelady's eyebrow in the "1957" photo. I'm talking about his left eyebrow, on "our" right, in the left photo. -- Tommy :sun

[dramatic pause]

"I mean, I mean, I mean, why else would he intentionally wear the wrong shirt (diametrically different, in fact -- hmmm) for the FBI, and use a little of his wife's eyebrow pencil (or whatever it's called) to conceal his distinctive "dot" in the FBI photos, if not to distance himself as far as possible from Oswald (aka "Prayerman") to whom he can, perhaps, be glimpsed "relating with," near the beginning of the Robert Hughes film, hmmm?"

Why, indeed?

[...]

bumped

Edited by Thomas Graves

why bump a thread that is stuck........................?

That's just what he does. It's an OCD thing.

Barto,

To un-stick it?

Maybe I should only bump your posts in the future, seein' as how so few people seem to respond to them. (Great posts, by the way. I really do mean it.)

PS Uh-oh, it's 11:04 AM and I see that "Ballistics Bob" is lurking on this thread. What, if anything, of significance will he post? ..... Didn't think so. Well, at least he's not embarrassing himself. LOL

Edited by Thomas Graves