The Education Forum

James Files

On WIm Dankbaar's JFKmurdersolved website, one of the tennants supposedly bolstering the theory of James Files firing from the grassy knoll was that Files left "teethmarks" on a shell casing. They placed great emphasis that an expert in Odontology verified they were indeed teeth marks. That person's name was Dr. Paul Stimson. You will find the following statements regarding the teethmarks on Wim's website...

"This professor has certified that they (the dents on the shell casing) were indeed human teeth marks"

"The shell casing is therefore a crucial piece of evidence for his credibility"

The best source is a primary source. I took the liberty of contacting Dr. Stimson regarding those teeth marks. Here's what he had to say....

"I should have said 'could have made the impressions in the bullet.' I, obviously overstated the conclusions at that time and now wish I could retract them and make the above statement" - Dr. Paul Stimson.

I will try to post the original email attachment here but I am having problems uploading it. I also emailed Dr. Stimson back about how he COULD go about retracting his statement. I gave him JFKmurdersolved website and Wim's email and number. If you want, you can go to Lancer to check out the emails for themselves.

Jason Vermeer

Quote from Paul Choor on Lancer:

http://www.jfklancerforum.com/dc/dcboard.p...242&page=#47259

Excuse me, but I don't see what is so excellent...

Jason Vermeer, I think your eagerness to kick against the Files story is starting to look like personal vendetta and frankly pathetic.

In my eyes it looks desperate.

First of all you were going to do a CONFERENCE CALL to Stimson together with Wim. Apparently, you could not keep that promise, which to me is not a surprise in light of your displayed disingenuous behaviour.

(((((Take a look at my correspondance letter, the rationale is explained there. Was I supposed to suddenly suprise him with two guys on the other line? Someone who doesn't bother contacting sources wouldn't understand....)))))

What we have now is that still dr. Stimson has indeed rendered his original medical opinion that it were human teethmarks on that shellcasing, and that now he's saying that he should have said "could have been human teethmarks", which he didn't. But even if he did, it would change very little.

What he said was in fact: "The indentations are oriented on the shell casing in a pattern that would be consistent with the maxillary right central incisor making the larger mark and the two smaller marks would be consistent with the lower right central and lateral incisors. IT IS MY OPINION THAT THE MARKS ARE CONSISTENT WITH HAVING BEEN MADE BY HUMAN DENTITION"

(((((Dr. Stimson wishes to recant the above. The letter is available for all to see...)))))

The difference is of course that Mr. Stimson knows now that the casing is connected to the most controversial and highest profile murder case in the history of United States. Maybe that has made Mr. Stimson a little nervous. For originally he wasn't influenced, like he was in the vile biased introduction letter of Jason.

(((((Take a look at the letter for yourself and judge how "vile" it was...)))))

Dr. Stimson was told only:

This casing was supposedly in a murder and was in a person's mouth and that the marks on the casing are supposed to be teeth marks.

Dr. Stimson was asked to examine the casing in his lab and to tell us:

1. Are the dents teeth marks?

2. If they are not teeth marks, what are they?

And if Dr. Stimson cannot fully support his own original statements anymore, why did he never bother to contact JFKmurdersolved.com to offer his correction?

Jason, have you ever bitten such a caliber shellcasing?

I saw Wim doing it and you know what? I saw him doing it 6 times! And you know what? All the 6 testcasings looked EXACTLY like the dentmarks on Files' casing !!!

(((((Mark, if you and Paul and Wim want to spend your Saturday chomping on shells that's your business. Dr. Stimson indicated teeth "could" have caused the dents. Rademacher's garden tool could have dented the casing's side and he pulls up a shell with a bent lip caused by a receiver slamming it into the front port...this action (common) could alse have resulted in the side of the casing caving in as well I suppose...)))))))

I wonder what your strategy is here? Do you actually want to suggest that the marks are NOT dentmarks? If not, what are they in your opinion? Do you want to suggest they are dentmarks, but not made by Files? Or what?

((((("Strategy" is for people who play games...I am interested in the truth so I went straight to the source...You could give it a try...)))))))

Jason Vermeer

Edited by Jason Vermeer

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By the way, here is the casings. Do you see any difference?

http://jfkmurdersolved.com/images/bittenshells.JPG

http://jfkmurdersolved.com/images/bittenshells1.JPG

http://jfkmurdersolved.com/images/bittenshells2.JPG

Mark

Edited by Mark Johansson

You've managed to show me how you guys tried using your teeth to replicate the dents on the Radamacher shell. I can take the cap off a beer bottle using my teeth, seriously! It looks similar but not identical to when I use a bottle opener. You guys should go bite more shells and see if you can get the side dent to go the same direction and the one on the Rademacher shell too. Bite down harder on the lip of the casing because your not quite getting the depth of the dent right there....

Jason Vermeer

I have to look to find the document concerning the spent 30.06 shell casing recovered by the roots of the tree. Sigh...my filing system is not the best.

Correct me if I am mistaken.

The shell casing - tooth marks or not - is not consistent with the version of events provided by Files in terms of where it was recovered. In the first place, he claims to have left the casing on the fence. It is a leap of faith to begin with that the casing would have fallen into the mud during the ensuing chaos and gone undiscovered for decades - but impossible for that to have transpired and for the shell to have managed to wind up in the location where Radamacher found it. Holland didn't see it when he was back there searching, and no one else did either - illogical.

The 2 spent .222's found by Radamacher are much closer to the estimated locations cited by Jim Hicks as the 2 shooters he witnessed. They have nothing to do with a shot from behind the picket fence in the GKS location - where Files claims to have been - despite the many issues with his account. A spent shell ejected from a weapon in this location - especially if it was propped up between the pickets as per Ed Hoffman's account, seems more logical to have been recovered where the 30.06 shell was found in the 70s - among the roots at the base of the tree located there.

This is the Radamacher plat - slightly edited.

- lee

post-675-1147454372_thumb.jpg

Edited by Lee Forman

I have to look to find the document concerning the spent 30.06 shell casing recovered by the roots of the tree. Sigh...my filing system is not the best.

The shell casing - tooth marks or not - is not consistent with the version of events provided by Files in terms of where it was recovered. In the first place, he claims to have left the casing on the fence. It is a leap of faith to begin with that the casing would have fallen into the mud during the ensuing chaos and gone undiscovered for decades - but impossible for that to have transpired and for the shell to have managed to wind up in the location where Radamacher found it. Holland didn't see it when he was back there searching, and no one else did either - illogical.

The 2 spent .222's found by Radamacher are much closer to the estimated locations cited by Jim Hicks as the 2 shooters he witnessed. They have nothing to do with a shot from behind the picket fence in the GKS location - where Files claims to have been - despite the many issues with his account. A spent shell ejected from a weapon in this location - especially if it was propped up between the pickets as per Ed Hoffman's account, seems more logical to have been recovered where the 30.06 shell was found in the 70s - among the roots at the base of the tree located there.

These are good points Lee. My main intent was to bring to light that Dr. Stimson likely would not "certify" the dentmarks as coming from teeth at this juncture and is only willing to say teeth "could have made the impressions on the bullet". Jason Vermeer

- lee

Guest Stephen Turner

MONTY DANKBAAR'S FLYING CIRCUS.

On Lancer, in a recent thread about Files bona fides (yawn) a new poster by the name of Bob Clemmons made this claim. ( not verbatim, but close enough.) " I dont know this guy Dankbaar, but he seems pretty close to the truth." He then goes on to ask the saintly Wim about the availability of his book/dvd in English

Cross over to Wims site and find the thread "for Wim And Bruce" By, you'l never guess, yes surprise surprise Bob Clemmons, in which he kisses Dankbaars a*** and makes it plain that he has a long history with Wim, and his website. Mark I find you a pleasant young man, but you are running with cheats, and con artists, whose only motivation in this is to make as big a buck as possible, on the back of the slain President...SHAME.

These are good points Lee. My main intent was to bring to light that Dr. Stimson likely would not "certify" the dentmarks as coming from teeth at this juncture and is only willing to say teeth "could have made the impressions on the bullet". Jason Vermeer

- lee

Another manouver to deflect attention and avoid answering the important questions:

Do you actually want to suggest that the marks are NOT dentmarks? If not, what are they in your opinion? Do you want to suggest they are dentmarks, but not made by Files? Or what?

Shooters cited by Jim Hicks? Quotation please? Alleged .45 casing found? Source? Do you have that shell casing?

What do these allegations have to do with James Files?

Files says he left his casing on the crossbar of the picket fence. It was found a few yards from there in the ground. How is that not consistent? Does Files have an explanation it was not found in the exact spot where he lleft it? No, because he only knows where he left it. We can only speculate someone found and took it and threw it there or even stamped it in the ground.

But the most important lesson that can be learned from all this, for every person with a normal size brain, is this: If Files were a hoax he would have MADE his story consistent. By the way, Wim told me he met with Mike Browloh a few months ago in Dealey Plaza. Mike is an assistant/friend of Robert Groden. He was a witness to assasination itself as a 12 year old boy. He has been researching the case since 1971 and spends a lot of his time giving tours, lectures and information, and selling DVDs and books on Dealey Plaza. As such he has spoken with more witnesses, researchers and Dallas policeman than any of us. Some of those policemen at times have given him more info than they normally want to divulge to the public. Mike told Wim that Dallas policeman Joe Murphy has told him that he found a casing on the crossbar on the exact spot where he left it and then handed it over to a collegue. Can this be proven? No, but it is interesting information.

http://jfkmurdersolved.com/film/Mike1.wmv

http://jfkmurdersolved.com/film/hughesonfiles.wmv

http://jfkmurdersolved.com/film/Groden.wmv

- lee

Another manouver to deflect attention and avoid answering the important questions:

Do you actually want to suggest that the marks are NOT dentmarks? If not, what are they in your opinion? Do you want to suggest they are dentmarks, but not made by Files? Or what?

Shooters cited by Jim Hicks? Quotation please? Alleged .45 casing found? Source? Do you have that shell casing?

Files says he left his casing on the crossbar of the picket fence. It was found a few yards from there in the ground. How is that not consistent? Does Files have an explanation it was not found in the exact spot where he lleft it? No, because he only knows where he left it. We can only speculate someone found and took it and threw it there or even stamped it in the ground.

But the most important lesson that can be learned from all this, for every person with a normal size brain, is this: If Files were a hoax he would have MADE his story consistent. By the way, Wim told me he met with Mike Browloh a few months ago in Dealey Plaza. Mike is an assistant/friend of Robert Groden. He was a witness to assasination itself as a 12 year old boy. He has been researching the case since 1971 and spends a lot of his time giving tours, lectures and information, and selling DVDs and books on Dealey Plaza. As such he has spoken with more witnesses, researchers and Dallas policeman than any of us. Some of those policemen at times have given him more info than they normally want to divulge to the public. Mike told Wim that Dallas policeman Joe Murphy has told him that he found a casing on the crossbar on the exact spot where he left it and then handed it over to a collegue. Can this be proven? No, but it is interesting information.

That is some fantastic information.

Mark, if somebody wanted to learn more about the James Files story, be it either reading or watching a DVD, who should they contact?

- lee

That is some fantastic information.

Mark, if somebody wanted to learn more about the James Files story, be it either reading or watching a DVD, who should they contact?

What do you mean, Jason? Is that an ironic question?

You know Wim's site.

http://jfkmurdersolved.com/dvd.htm

Mark

Guest Stephen Turner

Hurrah, I just tried to use the link Mark provided to Wims site (I like a good laugh at this time of day) only to get the message "you have been banned from this forum" you really know youv'e made it when the F-LIE-ING Dutchman gets on your case. Funny thing I voted against his expulsion at Lancer recently..Mark' just curious do you know why I am banned? just like to know...Steve.

Hurrah, I just tried to use the link Mark provided to Wims site (I like a good laugh at this time of day) only to get the message "you have been banned from this forum" you really know youv'e made it when the F-LIE-ING Dutchman gets on your case. Funny thing I voted against his expulsion at Lancer recently..Mark' just curious do you know why I am banned? just like to know...Steve.

Mr. Stephen Turner,

First of all, you are not a member at Wim's forum, you never registered, so you can never have been banned. Secondly that link is a public link, which has nothing to do with the forum. Anybody can access it, even banned members of the forum, like Paul May and Cindy Targus. Why do you need to lie?

The only reason you get that message while accessing the forum, (if you are telling the truth, which I highly doubt) could be that you are using an IP address used by "Paul May" or "Cindy Targus". We have banned their IP addresses.

Mark

Edited by Mark Johansson

Guest Stephen Turner
. Why do you need to lie?

, (if you are telling the truth, which I highly doubt) Mark

Thank you. It occured when I tried to browse the Forum, I have no idea why it happened.

Edited by Stephen Turner

• 13 years later...
On 10/30/2004 at 10:31 AM, Richard J. Smith said:

"Richard, I have no illusions about ever turning you over. Quite frankly, you're beginning to sound like Bob Vernon. Shouting repeatedly that it's bogus, doesn't make it so. Let's debate the evidence..."

Wim,

As you recall, we debated the evidence for months at Lancer. I would say I made my case at that time. You may also recall that when you couldn't or wouldn't debate my findings, you turned to personal attacks. I would think those debates are still in the archives at Lancer if anyone is interested.

I spent the better part of 6 months researching nothing else. I am totally convinced as a result of that research that James Files is a fraud, and really don't care to devote any more time to it. We do agree on SOME things in the JFK case Wim, but this certainly isn't one of them. It is my opinion, that Cuban exiles and their US associates were the boots on the ground (and one in the sixth floor window of the TSBD, Herminio Diaz) in Dealey Plaza that day, not Nicoletti, Files, or Roselli.

Beginning to sound like Bob Vernon? That's a cheap shot even for you Wim. Once again I refer you to the archives at Lancer.

RJS

If Rich wants to read about Jimmy Files this thread is a good place to start.  Scroll down a few posts for Mr. Simkin's take (on page 2, where the above is from).

Guest Rich Pope

Files is a fraud.  His warden in prison said there were books on JFK in the prison library, which Files checked-out and read.  One key aspect is that Files did own a Fireball XP-100 but the serial number places that gun past the date of the assassination.  In addition, there were two bullet casings found in Dealey Plaza (Files claimed he only shot once) and the head stamp on both show the bullets were manufactured after 1972 so obviously the were planted later to bluster File's story.  Files is out of prison and yet he's never given any interviews or posted anything on social media. He won't talk to anyone now that he's out.   He's simply selling his prison artwork on eBay.  http://www.manuscriptservice.com/Headstamp/ 

Edited by Rich Pope

Since this has been bumped I’ll mention this. I am surprised that no one has brought it up, so I take that as an indicator as to how much faith members put into the following claim..

Last year, @William Plumlee revealed, after receiving the consent of St. John Hunt, that Howard Hunt was a passenger on the plane in which Tosh William Plumlee arrived in Dallas on the morning of the assassination, as a member of an assassination abort team.

I may have taken a pass on mentioning it but I was astonished to see, while rereading this thread, just now, that @Shanet Clark, of whom I have always thought highly, speculated that Howard Hunt was a South Knoll Shooter 15 years ago.