The Education Forum

James Jarman Jr.

Just to add a couple of thoughts regarding my 1st post... Common sense would have suggested to "anyone" who had plans to assassinate JFK that day would have had second thoughts when they awoke to the rain that morning of 11/22/63. Though it was a light rainfall, it was pretty much assured that the "Bubble Top" would be atop the limo. Nobody, including the assassin, could foresee that the rain would stop before noon. Despite whatever fore-casts. Particularly with regard to Oswald. If his intent was murder he would have noticed the rain and left the Carcano in the garage. His intent, though, was to sell the rilfle to James Jarman, Jr. so he wrapped the weapon and headed off to the TSBD.

And bear in mind that the assassin's lair was constructed of heavy boxes of books piled 5-high. Not an easy task, but ample time was available for the morning floor-laying crew to build it. Bonnie Ray Williams sat and ate his lunch right next to the lair up until 12:15 PM which would have allowed Oswald, at the most since the shooting would go down at 12:30 PM, 15 minutes to construct the lair. An impossible task...

The whole plot was an incredible and unfortunate fluke... Not that I'm proud of the fact, I smoked my share of marijuana in the 70's and remain aware of the uninhibited qualities which can result (Especially while jamming alongside a few other guitars and, not to mention, some incredible evenings with an amazing lady named Suzy)... James Jarman, Jr., the a**-hole who fired those three shots was in a total, complete, full-focused control and uninhibited haze and couldn't give a hoot about the possibility of any of the hundreds of people spotting him from the street below. And one did... A teenaged African American kid named Amos Euins. Moments later, Amos would relay the info to Dallas KRLD (CBS) television reporter and ex-Marine James R. Underwood (At the bottom of this post I will include a brief exchange between WC's Joseph Ball and James Underwood)...

I say the above because Charles Douglas Givens (Slim), a member of the floor laying crew, had a history with the Dallas Police that included drug possession, use and sales. To sum up, a lot of "tokkin'" took place that morning and things, simply put, got out of hand. The motive...??? Racist

Anyway, whatever anyone's thoughs, hope we can agree to disagree or, perhaps, agree to agree...

Thanks for taking time out to read.

Catch ya' later,

Mike

PS Again, it should be noted that there is a photograph of James Jarman, Jr. floating around out there in cyberspace which depicts him in the 5th floor window... "These Are Not A Dillard Photographs". These pictures were snapped on

March 20th of 1964 by a Warren Commission photographer during a "Re-Construction" attempt by the Commission to misguide the American people into believing Jarman's "Untruthful" testimony that he was in that 5th floor window at the time of the assassination... Which he was not.

This Warren Commission "Re-Construction" is mentioned during Jarman's testimony if you decide to read it...

Joseph Ball & James Underwood Enchange:

Mr. UNDERWOOD. I went from the railroad yards--actually, I was back in the track area---I went immediately with these men at a run to the Texas School Depository.

Mr. Ball.

Which entrance?

Mr. Underwood.

The front entrance.

Mr. Ball.

On Elm?

Mr. UNDERWOOD.

Yes; and I ran down there and I think I took some pictures of some men--yes, I know I did, going in and out of the building. By that time there was one police officer there and he was a three-wheeled motorcycle officer

and a little colored boy whose last name I remember as Eunice.

Mr. Ball.

Euins?

Mr. UNDERWOOD.

It may have been Euins. It was difficult to understand when he said his name. He was telling the motorcycle officer he had seen a colored man lean out of the window upstairs and he had a rifle. He was telling this to the officer and the officer took him over and put him in a squad car. By that time, motorcycle officers were arriving, homicide officers were arriving and I went over and asked this boy if he had seen someone with a rifle and he said "Yes, sir." I said, "Were they white or black?" He said, "It was a colored man." I said, "Are you sure it was a colored man?" He said, "Yes, sir" and I asked him his name and the only thing I could understand was what I thought his name was Eunice.

Further Thoughts:

Hi all,

I've seen all the movies (Including Vince Bugliosi's staged trial where Harold Norman, mostly through omission, is seen lying though his teeth), read all the books, analyzed the photographs and, most importantly, spent many, many hours scouring through witness testimony. Though it remains a forgone conclusion, at this point, that the Warren Commission's sole directive from "dipsy" and "doodle" (Lyndon and Edgar) was to endorse the FBI Report's own conclusion that a lone nut named Oswald did it all, the testimony is the closest that we've all got to viable evidence in the case.

The most obvious, and incredibly aggravating, fact to the testimony was the consistant interruptions by council members when any witness attempted to add a footnote or personal thought to the matter. Jimison's attempts in the final paragraphs of his testimony is a prime example. Billy Lovelady's is another. Council member Joseph Ball had asked him where and whom he was with as the motorcade passed. After explaining that he was on the top steps of the Depository with, and to quote, "Bill Shelly and Sarah Stanton, and right behind me.......", Joseph Ball jumps in with the customary interruption. Was Oswald standing behind him...?, Will we ever know..?? Lovelady died of a heart attack in the 70's. Annoying, annoying crap, indeed. I found myself talking out loud to the book, "Geeze..!!, Let these people finish telling their story..!!" But to no avail. The behaviour of council continues throughout the report.

"And what about Carolyn Arnold...???" This secretary of the Texas School Book Depository told local & Federal authorities that she had seen Lee Harvey Oswald casually eating his lunch within the 2nd floor cafeteria fifteen minutes (12:15 PM) before the shooting took place at 12:30 PM and again at 12:25 just inside the front door vestibule as she stood with friends on the steps to await arrival of the motorcade. All this within the same moments & time frame that Arnold Rowland, standing on the grass on the opposite side of Elm Street with his wife, observed a gunman within the west end window of the building's 6th floor and a black man hanging out the window of the east end of the same floor... Her eyewitness account was quietly dismissed and Carolyn Arnold was not invited to testify at the Warren Commission...

The directive was clear. Oswald did it and there will be no deviation. The ineptness of these council members, however, reveals much.

Immediately, the question is raised, "What the hell are they trying to hide..?" In all reality, I'm not sure if the majority of the Warren Commission even knew. Their first concern, and fear, was that to tick off the pair of bullies atop this whole mountain of crap or to deviate from the initial directive meant, surely, that they would be hung out to dry at some point in their careers. What were the notorious duo attempting to hide..? For the most part, their own amazing level of ineptness. I'm sure that days, possibly even weeks, had passed before evidence began to filter in that Jarman and his friends of the 6th floor construction crew were behind the shooting. LBJ, the kingpin, whose own reputation and credibility had been under serious congressional scrutiny regarding his possible involvement in both the murder of Henry Marshall, an Agriculture Department agent out of Texas and a vending machine kick-back scheme (In cahoots with Bobby Baker), became concerned. Both he and Hoover, whom he had put in charge of the investigation the night of the assassination, (And who would later assist LBJ toward ending all possibility of investigation into Henry Marshall's murder, the kick-back scheme with Bobby Baker "And The Assassination Of President Kennedy" had already announced to the world that Oswald was the culprit. Could his reputation, or what was left of it, survive another boot in the arse..? Hell no..!!

Thus began the campaign of BS that we've all come to know so well. The Attorney General, Bobby Kennedy, who had an obvious interest had already been cut out of the loop was further distanced. A phony baloney commission was established. Great scape-goats, however, in case Congress or anyone else got wise to exchanged bullets, messing with photographic evidence and all the rest of the tampering that went on. And lets not forget LBJ's shifting of any focus of his ineptness by putting the lives, safety, happiness and security of a half million of America's finest on the line in Southeast Asia. Based on both a North Vietnamese attack on the USS Maddox, which never happened, and his "Gulf of Tonkin Resolution" (Also based on the same "Fictional" incident), which he bullied thru Congress.

Good 'ole President Kennedy's justice was one victim and an additionl number of over 58,000 brave American men and women would also pay the ultimate price and be added to the list as LBJ, on a sole mission to keep his sorry butt out of a sling..., guided us into war. With absolutely no game-plan and no heed toward lessons learned in Korea... That the potential of a 3rd world war if China's intervened (Causing Russia to escalate... Then we would have been talking nuclear threat.) would exist and that the conflict would remain an inevitable, insured and unavoidable "Stale-Mate". President Kennedy had been on the right track. The situation required a high level of patience, diplomacy & "Financial" & "Logistic" support to South Vietnam.

And, of course, the lying. It has been said that a fisherman need open thousands upon thousands of oysters before stumbling upon a single pearl. The pearl, or "truth", with regard to the Dealey Plaza fiasco, is witness testimony. And that "Pearl" was taken from us through tampering, manipulation and omission... Though I've serious doubts toward succeeding in guiding many of you away from the numerous "conspiracy" theories out there, my hope is that you will be leery with regard to the "Commercial" aspects of the assassination. With special emphasis on Hollywood. And the greed, alongside the vast array of "Thespian Twits" who empower it. It is an entertainment medium, designed to excite emotion and sell tickets, with absolutely no concern for truth. Or anything even closely resembling the truth. And, especially, with no concern what so ever for the welfare of this fine nation. It's why I've enjoyed "The Education Forum". Though we're all trying to share with each other our own thoughts and research, the pleasure is that the most sought out aspect appears to be closure. And truth...

Sincerest regards,

Mike

Edited by Mike Regan

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all,

I've seen all the movies, read all the books, analyzed the photographs and, most importantly, spent many, many hours scouring through witness testimony. Though it remains a forgone conclusion, at this point, that the Warren Commission's sole directive from "dipsy" and "doodle" (Lyndon and Edgar) was to endorse the FBI Report's own conclusion that a lone nut named Oswald did it all, the testimony is the closest that we've all got to viable evidence in the case.

The most obvious, and incredibly aggravating, fact to the testimony was the consistent interruptions by council members when any witness attempted to add a footnote or personal thought to the matter. Jimison's attempts in the final paragraphs of his testimony is a prime example. Billy Lovelady's is another. Council member Joseph Ball had asked him where and whom he was with as the motorcade passed. After explaining that he was on the top steps of the Depository with, and to quote, "Bill Shelly and Sarah Stanton, and right behind me.......", Joseph Ball jumps in with the customary interruption. Was Oswald standing behind him...?, Will we ever know..?? Lovelady died of a heart attack in the 70's. Annoying, annoying crap, indeed. I found myself talking out loud to the book, "Geeze..!!, Let these people finish telling their story..!!" But to no avail. The behavior of council continues throughout the report.

"And what about Carolyn Arnold...???" This secretary of the Texas School Book Depository told local & Federal authorities that she had seen Lee Harvey Oswald casually eating his lunch within the 2nd floor cafeteria fifteen minutes (12:15 PM) before the shooting took place at 12:30 PM and again at 12:25 just inside the front door vestibule as she stood with friends on the steps to await arrival of the motorcade. All this within the same moments & time frame that Arnold Rowland, standing on the grass on the opposite side of Elm Street with his wife, observed a gunman within the west end window of the building's 6th floor and a black man hanging out the window of the east end of the same floor... Her eyewitness account was quietly dismissed and Carolyn Arnold was not invited to testify at the Warren Commission...

The directive was clear. Oswald did it and there will be no deviation. The ineptness of these council members, however, reveals much.

Immediately, the question is raised, "What the hell are they trying to hide..?" In all reality, I'm not sure if the majority of the Warren Commission even knew. Their first concern, and fear, was that to tick off the pair of bullies atop this whole mountain of crap or to deviate from the initial directive meant, surely, that they would be hung out to dry at some point in their careers. What were the notorious duo attempting to hide..? For the most part, their own amazing level of ineptness. I'm sure that days, possibly even weeks, had passed before evidence began to filter in that Jarman and his friends of the 6th floor construction crew were behind the shooting. LBJ, the kingpin, whose own reputation and credibility had been under serious congressional scrutiny regarding his possible involvement in both the murder of Henry Marshall, an Agriculture Department agent out of Texas and a vending machine kick-back scheme (In cahoots with Bobby Baker), became concerned. Both he and Hoover, whom he had put in charge of the investigation the night of the assassination, (And who would later assist LBJ toward ending all possibility of investigation into Henry Marshall's murder, the kick-back scheme with Bobby Baker "And The Assassination Of President Kennedy") had already announced to the world that Oswald was the culprit. Bearing in mind that he & Hoover had probably already discarded the truly pristine (Unfired) Parkland Memorial stretcher bullet, "Manufactured" and than introduced CE-399 (The infamous "Magic Bullet") into evidence, could his reputation, or what was left of it, survive another boot in the arse..? Hell no..!!

Thus began the campaign of BS that we've all come to know so well. The Attorney General, Bobby Kennedy, who had an obvious interest had already been cut out of the loop was further distanced. A phony baloney commission was established. Great scape-goats, however, in case Congress or anyone else got wise to exchanged bullets, messing with photographic evidence and all the rest of the tampering that went on. And lets not forget LBJ's shifting of any focus of his ineptness by putting the lives, safety, happiness and security of a half million of America's finest on the line in Southeast Asia. Based on both a North Vietnamese attack on the USS Maddox, which never happened, and his "Gulf of Tonkin Resolution" (Based on the same "Fictional" USS Maddox incident), which he bullied thru Congress. Good 'ole President Kennedy's justice was one victim and an additional number of over 58,000 brave American men and women would also pay the ultimate price and be added to the list as LBJ, on a sole mission to keep his sorry butt out of a sling..., guided us into war. With absolutely no game-plan and no heed toward lessons learned in Korea... That the potential of a 3rd world war if China intervened (Causing Russia to escalate... Then we would have been talking nuclear threat.) would exist and that the conflict would remain an inevitable, insured and unavoidable "Stale-Mate". President Kennedy had been on the right track. The situation required a high level of patience, diplomacy & "Financial" & "Logistic" support to South Vietnam.

And, of course, the lying. It has been said that a fisherman need open thousands upon thousands of oysters before stumbling upon a single pearl. The pearl, or "truth", with regard to the Dealey Plaza fiasco, is witness testimony. And that "Pearl" was taken from us through tampering, manipulation and omission... Though I've serious doubts toward succeeding in guiding many of you away from the numerous "conspiracy" theories out there, my hope is that you will be leery with regard to the "Commercial" aspects of the assassination. With special emphasis on Hollywood. And the greed, alongside the vast array of "Thespian Twits" who empower it. It is an entertainment medium, designed to excite emotion and sell tickets, with absolutely no concern for truth. Or anything even closely resembling the truth. And, especially, with no concern what so ever for the welfare of this fine nation. It's why I've enjoyed "The Education Forum". Though we're all trying to share with each other our own thoughts and research, the pleasure is that the most sought out aspect appears to be closure. And truth...

Sincerest regards,

Mike

Edited by Mike Regan

Hi all,

I've seen all the movies, read all the books, analyzed the photographs and, most importantly, spent many, many hours scouring through witness testimony. Though it remains a forgone conclusion, at this point, that the Warren Commission's sole directive from "dipsy" and "doodle" (Lyndon and Edgar) was to endorse the FBI Report's own conclusion that a lone nut named Oswald did it all, the testimony is the closest that we've all got to viable evidence in the case.

The most obvious, and incredibly aggravating, fact to the testimony was the consistant interruptions by council members when any witness attempted to add a footnote or personal thought to the matter. Jimison's attempts in the final paragraphs of his testimony is a prime example. Billy Lovelady's is another. Council member Joseph Ball had asked him where and whom he was with as the motorcade passed. After explaining that he was on the top steps of the Depository with, and to quote, "Bill Shelly and Sarah Stanton, and right behind me.......", Joseph Ball jumps in with the customary interruption. Was Oswald standing behind him...?, Will we ever know..?? Lovelady died of a heart attack in the 70's. Annoying, annoying crap, indeed. I found myself talking out loud to the book, "Geeze..!!, Let these people finish telling their story..!!" But to no avail. The behaviour of council continues throughout the report.

Immediately, the question is raised, "What the hell are they trying to hide..?" In all reality, I'm not sure if the majority of the Warren Commission even knew. Their first concern, and fear, was that to tick off the pair of bullies atop this whole mountain of crap or to deviate from the initial directive meant, surely, that they would be hung out to dry at some point in their careers. What were the notorious duo attempting to hide..? For the most part, their own amazing level of ineptness. I'm sure that days, possibly even weeks, had passed before evidence began to filter in that Jarman and his friends of the 6th floor construction crew were behind the shooting. LBJ, the kingpin, whose own reputation and credibility had been under serious congressional scrutiny regarding his possible involvement in both the murder of Henry Marshall, an Agriculture Department agent out of Texas and a vending machine kick-back scheme (In cahoots with Bobby Baker), became concerned. Both he and Hoover, whom he had put in charge of the investigation the night of the assassination, (And who would later assist LBJ toward ending all possibility of investigation into Henry Marshall's murder, the kick-back scheme with Bobby Baker "And The Assassination Of President Kennedy") had already announced to the world that Oswald was the culprit. Could his reputation, or what was left of it, survive another boot in the arse..? Hell no..!!

Thus began the campaign of BS that we've all come to know so well. The Attorney General, Bobby Kennedy, who had an obvious interest had already been cut out of the loop was further distanced. A phony baloney commission was established. Great scape-goats, however, in case Congress or anyone else got wise to exchanged bullets, messing with photographic evidence and all the rest of the tampering that went on. And lets not forget LBJ's shifting of any focus of his ineptness by putting the lives, safety, happiness and security of a half million of America's finest on the line in Southeast Asia. Based on both a North Vietnamese attack on the USS Maddox, which never happened, and his "Gulf of Tonkin Resolution" (Based on the same "Fictional" USS Maddox event), which he bullied thru Congress. Good 'ole President Kennedy's justice was one victim and an additionl number of over 58,000 brave American men and women would also pay the ultimate price and be added to the list as LBJ, on a sole mission to keep his sorry butt out of a sling..., guided us into war. With absolutely no game-plan and no heed toward lessons learned in Korea... That the potential of a 3rd world war if China intervened (Causing Russia to escalate... Then we would have been talking nuclear threat.) would exist and that the conflict would remain an inevitable, insured and unavoidable "Stale-Mate". President Kennedy had been on the right track. The situation required a high level of patience, diplomacy & "Financial" & "Logistic" support to South Vietnam.

Sincerest regards,

Mike

Hey Mike!

Very good post - two comments to add.

1. When I communicated with Hemming about the concept of Oswald in the doorway - he had something interesting to say, something to the effect more or less that 'the rabbit may have popped it's head out of the hole.' I found that to be interesting. As always, was this speculation or something he had heard or knew more about - however, it sounded [to me] as if he was conceding something.

2. Photographic evidence - somewhere, someplace Sprague makes a comment to the effect that he realized that there was a conspiracy when they failed miserably to find any photographic proof of any kind of Oswald in the alleged window. Plus as per the record, he wasn't able to lay his hands on a number of alleged photographic records that were said to exist.

I made the observation before - and this remains unchanged - I believe that the area of the doorway in the Altgens was sanitized at a minimum. It's not simply 'a man's white shirt.' There's something missing - and even the earliest prints of this photo have this area of question. And in other film frames and photos - there is what appears to be a man standing in the doorway, behind Lovelady's position, maybe taking a photo of the motorcade.

While many place Oswald in the lunchroom during the event - this doesn't really make too much sense does it? We assume he's being set up - the ballistics, the tree, the weapon, the scope, the number of shots fired vs the number of shells recovered, the lack of proper testing, the nitrates, Kleins, timing, blah blah blah - I think that's a pretty fair assumption - and the best that the Warren report could do was create a circumstantial case around a dead man. So let's approach it from that perspective - Oswald knows Kennedy is coming. He allegedly likes Kennedy. Oswald is a photo buff. He likes taking pictures. So if he isn't in anyway associated - why isn't he standing out on the steps taking a photo of the motorcade as it passes? And if he does know what is going on, then why isn't he taking precautions to provide himself with an alibi? Why doesn't Oswald care that Kennedy is passing by the front of the building if he is such a political animal?

Fritz notes -

2nd floor Coke when officer came in. to first floor had lunch with Bill Shelley out front.

Shelley said he was out front - but Ball didn't ask him the pertinent question either.

Whoops! Someone used 3 of the items I had created and posted on the forum - LOL!

http://www.angelfire.com/blog2/jfk/teach.htm

Don't know that it's accurate to assume the photoshop on Oswald and Lovelady - but I do think it's much more logical that Oswald was standing out there on the steps, as opposed to sitting by himself in the lunchroom, or up on 6 where the killshot didn't even originate.

As to Dillard - I agree with one of your other posts - I do not believe that the photo reproduced in the WR is the photo taken by Dillard 11/22 - but instead a reenactment, which took place in 1964 at Ball's coaching - and with plenty of coaching. As per Dillard's comment - he did not even recall if he developed the negative or not - and whatever it was he handed Ball [no way of knowing since we weren't there] was something that he had 'printed.' And the photo allegedly showing the men standing in the west window appears to have vanished from history.

- lee

Hey Lee,

Another great post and, as usual, chock full of info that has had me both thinking and poring through cyberspace for the last few days. With emphasis on the belief, wrongly I feel, by many that the 3rd shot fired that day was a frontal one.

Though I disagree with you on that final shot (More on that in a moment) and your feelings that the kill shot did not originate from the 6th floor, I'm glad that we've hit on a consensus that photographs being proclaimed Dillard photos, not only by the Warren Commission Report, but by various researchers who have used them in analysis, are in fact reconstruction photographs taken in March of '64. Admittedly, I, too, took them seriously but will also say that it always seemed quite odd to me that Harold Norman is peering smack dab into the camera. As if he had fore-knowledge as to the placement of the camera. Thanks for confirming my suspicions with your topic, "Dillard Photo vs. Re-enactment" of June 6, '05...

Also spent much of my time attempting to put myself into the mind of Oswald from the time that the employees of the TSBD broke for lunch. Knowing full well that he had sold the Carcano to Jarman earlier, I've begun to think that somewhere along the line, and for reasons I've yet to determine, he became suspicious of the activity of the floor laying crew during the morning hours. Much of his book retrieval involved trips to the 6th floor to full-fill the orders so, surely, he was aware of any activity. Including the crew's placement of boxes in front of the twin windows in the south/east corner (As testified by crew members at the WC).

It being known that Oswald's palm print was found on the box which would later provide the seat for the assassin, I've begun to suspect that he actually sat in the lair momentarily just before 11:50 AM (When he was observed on the 1st floor by William Shelly) and Noon (When he was also observed, also on the 1st floor, by Eddie Piper) up until he was observed atop the Depository's steps by Carolyn Arnold at 12:25... These thoughts are preliminary, though, and hope you will be patient wiith me as I ponder the events for awhile with regard to those 40 minutes...

Though I realize that you share the thoughts of many that the kill shot to President Kennedy's head came from the front, of which I disagree, please check out the following few paragraphs... They can be attributed to Physicist, Luis W. Alvarez, after his viewing and careful study of the Zapruder film in 1976... His conclusions were published in the "America Journal Of Physics" in September of the same year ('76)..

Catch ya' later,

Mike

From a forensics point of view, the direction of the head shot is unambiguous. 1) A bullet causes the skull to "dish," i.e. a beveled portion of bone will be knocked out away from the direction of the bullet, like the dishing caused by a bullet going through a pane of glass. Both the dishing at the back of JFK's skull and at the right-front reveal a shot from behind. 2) All the bullet fragments in JFK's skull were right of the centerline, precluding a shot from the right front (GK). 3) There was no exit wound on the left of JFK's skull.

Considering physical forces alone, a bullet lacks the force to violently push a human body, such as we see in movies. Such force would also have to recoil against the gunman when firing.

Oswald's third shot hit JFK in the cowlick area of the back of the head. JFK's head moved forward for a brief fraction of a second and then his body fell back and slumped to the left side. The explanation for the non-intuitive backwards reaction relies on many possible factors which would be almost impossible to duplicate in a single experiment. Some of the factors are: 1) JFK's nervous system had already been damaged by his first wound, which grazed his spinal cord, 2) The head shot created instant, massive damage to the nervous system, 3) The bullet made a small hole on entry, then created a forward-moving wave of pressure in the soft tissue, causing a large exit wound and the escape of pressure to the front (referred to as the "jet effect"), 4) JFK was wearing a back brace which stiffened his upper body, 5) The vehicle was moving.

Hey Lee,

Another great post and, as usual, chock full of info that has had me both thinking and poring through cyberspace for the last few days. With emphasis on the belief, wrongly I feel, by many that the 3rd shot fired that day was a frontal one.

Though I disagree with you on that final shot (More on that in a moment) and your feelings that the kill shot did not originate from the 6th floor, I'm glad that we've hit on a consensus that photographs being proclaimed Dillard photos, not only by the Warren Commission Report, but by various researchers who have used them in analysis, are in fact reconstruction photographs taken in March of '64. Admittedly, I, too, took them seriously but will also say that it always seemed quite odd to me that Harold Norman is peering smack dab into the camera. As if he had fore-knowledge as to the placement of the camera. Thanks for confirming my suspicions with your topic, "Dillard Photo vs. Re-enactment" of June 6, '05...

Also spent much of my time attempting to put myself into the mind of Oswald from the time that the employees of the TSBD broke for lunch. Knowing full well that he had sold the Carcano to Jarman earlier, I've begun to think that somewhere along the line, and for reasons I've yet to determine, he became suspicious of the activity of the floor laying crew during the morning hours. Much of his book retrieval involved trips to the 6th floor to full-fill the orders so, surely, he was aware of any activity. Including the crew's placement of boxes in front of the twin windows in the south/east corner (As testified by crew members at the WC).

It being known that Oswald's palm print was found on the box which would later provide the seat for the assassin, I've begun to suspect that he actually sat in the lair momentarily just before 11:50 AM (When he was observed on the 1st floor by William Shelly) and Noon (When he was also observed, also on the 1st floor, by Eddie Piper) up until he was observed atop the Depository's steps by Carolyn Arnold at 12:25... These thoughts are preliminary, though, and hope you will be patient wiith me as I ponder the events for awhile with regard to those 40 minutes...

Though I realize that you share the thoughts of many that the kill shot to President Kennedy's head came from the front, of which I disagree, please check out the following few paragraphs... They can be attributed to Physicist, Luis W. Alvarez, after his viewing and careful study of the Zapruder film in 1976... His conclusions were published in the "America Journal Of Physics" in September of the same year ('76)..

Catch ya' later,

Mike

From a forensics point of view, the direction of the head shot is unambiguous. 1) A bullet causes the skull to "dish," i.e. a beveled portion of bone will be knocked out away from the direction of the bullet, like the dishing caused by a bullet going through a pane of glass. Both the dishing at the back of JFK's skull and at the right-front reveal a shot from behind. 2) All the bullet fragments in JFK's skull were right of the centerline, precluding a shot from the right front (GK). 3) There was no exit wound on the left of JFK's skull.

Considering physical forces alone, a bullet lacks the force to violently push a human body, such as we see in movies. Such force would also have to recoil against the gunman when firing.

Oswald's third shot hit JFK in the cowlick area of the back of the head. JFK's head moved forward for a brief fraction of a second and then his body fell back and slumped to the left side. The explanation for the non-intuitive backwards reaction relies on many possible factors which would be almost impossible to duplicate in a single experiment. Some of the factors are: 1) JFK's nervous system had already been damaged by his first wound, which grazed his spinal cord, 2) The head shot creat- ed instant, massive damage to the nervous system, 3) The bullet made a small hole on entry, then created a forward-moving wave of pressure in the soft tissue, causing a large exit wound and the escape of pressure to the front (referred to as the "jet effect"), 4) JFK was wearing a back brace which stiffened his upper body, 5) The vehicle was moving.

Hey Mike!

Well - we agree and disagree on a few points here.

I think I should first make it clear that I believe in a shot fired from either the DalTex or Records Building - slamming into the rear of Kennedy's head, as being the killshot. Where things are not clear - for me anyway - is whether this shot from the rear was almost instantly followed by a shot from the front.

From a forensics point of view, the direction of the head shot is unambiguous. 1) A bullet causes the skull to "dish," i.e. a beveled portion of bone will be knocked out away from the direction of the bullet, like the dishing caused by a bullet going through a pane of glass. Both the dishing at the back of JFK's skull and at the right-front reveal a shot from behind.

Well - let's take this one first - we can see a skull fragment flying almost straight up in the Z footage. There were fragments found on the grass & in the street - it's also been stated that there were fragments found inside the car as well. Now - from a forensics point of view - we have a moot point being made here by Luis W. Alvarez. He can study the z-film all he wants - from a 'forensics' point of view - there is little to no evidence for forensics to study.

- ce399 is a farce of the highest proportions - I actually wrote to the Forensics Files television program asking them to simply consider this single piece of evidence. Fire a bullet through a cadaver - or a pig, whatever - it's never going to look like ce399 - and I am surprised that our Government hasn't considered funding a billion dollar program to try this out, with all of the slaughtered pigs being buried in a large pit. Hope they don't seize on this idea in order to borrow more money from the Fed.

- bullet fragments were never collected from Connally and went to his grave.

- bullet fragments were allegedly recovered from the windshield - where are they.

- bullet fragments were collected from Kennedy and from the inside of the car - where are they today.

- bullet fragments or bullets were clearly recovered from the lawn by FBI agent Robert Barrett and Sheriff Buddy Walthers. And like Alvarez, I used careful study of the photographic evidence to make that claim [in addition to the hearsay, eye witness accounts, and statements of other individuals that knew Walthers - unlike Alvarez].

- The original autopsy notes were destroyed.

- The original autopsy photos were tampered with - that is a simple fact.

- The brain went missing. Consider that from the perspective of forensics - the biggest part of the evidence is gone.

- Evidence suggests the use of a second brain.

- Consider where the Harper fragment was discovered.

- The autopsy was conducted by individuals with no real expert experience in performing autopsies - and it was directed.

- The bullet which struck the curb at Main street was never found - only the lead smear on the concrete [which was allegedly tested]

- As per the Bethesda hospital workers, two caskets arrived, and the one that they had contained Kennedy minus much of a brain and a hole in the back of the head large enough to put your hands in.

- ce399 was found on a stretcher - and there is contention over which stretcher, and if there was more than one such bullet recovered - the other, if memory serves, was a .38

- The crime scene was sanitized by the SS on direct orders and removed from Dallas.

- In direct violation of law, the body was seized by the SS and removed from Dallas.

- Where are the skull fragments collected by Vince Drain.

- How does Harry Holmes escape conviction for collecting various skull fragments and disposing of them - tampering with the biggest crime scene of the 20th century.

- etc. etc. etc.

More on the skull fragments themselves - an excellent summary put together by Vince Palamara.

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/palamara/skullfragments.html

So, from a 'forensics' point of view - Dr. Alvarez really has no case. If the best he can do is theorize, on the basis of his limited knowledge of the case, combined with careful viewing of the Z film, as a Professional, he really ought to have kept silent? Much like Obama, when he admitted to not knowing all the details surrounding the arrest of his friend Gates.

2) All the bullet fragments in JFK's skull were right of the centerline, precluding a shot from the right front (GK).

- The X-ray clearly indicates a trail of particles which passes along the top of the inside of the skull - if we can believe that x-ray - meaning what?

- Other x-rays have clearly been tampered with - and contain what appears to be a perfectly round object, measuring exactly 6.5mm - which is also evidence of tampering.

- Can Dr. Alvarez produce his evidence to support this claim with respect to bullet and skull fragments and where they were found? I think not. Can he explain what Hume meant by surgery to the top of the head? What's his take on what the witnesses reported? Where's his model and what backs it up?

3) There was no exit wound on the left of JFK's skull.

Why would there need to have been an exit would on the left side of the skull. If the bullet entered somewhere near the right front temple, it could have exited in the right rear - and it would depend upon two factors.

a. The trajectory and position of the head at the time it was hit, and

b. Whether or not it was the second shot to strike the head, therefore follow a path of least resistance, where a previously fired round would have created sufficient weakness within the skull, various chambers, pressures, etc.

http://www.jfkresearch.com/JFKSecondAutopsy.pdf

Here's my main problem with the good Doctor's summary: He thinks Oswald did it.

Now ignore everything I stated here :rolleyes: and look at it like this:

- A shot was fired from the rear - DalTex or Records Building. It smashed into the back of Kennedy's head - blowing skull fragments up and forward, and causing the scalp to flap forward over his face - what is known as a 'graze shot' or 'lasagna shot.' For all intents and purposes, he was essentially dead at this point. Whether or not a final shot [which would fit in with accounts provided by 'ear' witnesses [dum-dum] and quite of lot of other data - including how skull fragments ending up being found on the grass, sound of a shot, smoke in the air, footprints, mud on bumper, direction of crowd, etc] is moot - based upon the evidence, or lack thereof, as it stands today. But the shot didn't come from the 6th window of the TSBD, and it wasn't fired by Oswald.

Was there a final shot from the front? I think that there was - but again, it wouldn't have made much of a difference - the shot from the rear was mortal.

"From a forensics point of view, the direction of the head shot is unambiguous."

Of course it's ambiguous - Alvarez is suggesting that this shot was fired by Oswald from the 6th floor window.

Consider this - if this was a 'real' crime scene, and not one covered up and screwed with by anyone and everyone [DPD, SS, FBI, Postal Inspectors, reporters, bystanders, LBJ, Bethesda, etc] - the reenactment would have been much different - and based upon a model made of the head and it's various injuries, today one could have reconstructed that crime scene - placed the body in it's exact position and location, and then used a simple laser pointer to mark the exact window it came from, with a marginal error of some small percentage.

And the true irony of the situation is that someone did something just like that with computers - using warped data and seeking to continue to perpetuate the myth - more's the tragedy.

- lee

• 1 year later...
Guest Tom Scully

......________________________________________________________________________

PS Letter To A Detractor, John Dolva, From My Previous Topic ("Gettin' A Kick Out Of Truth")...

John,

It's quite difficult, John, to explain to a fellow who owes his life's experience to that of being a resident of the fine continent of Australia what it has has been like for those of us Americans who experienced our lives both during the wonderful & peaceful decades prior to the assassination of President Kennedy and the turbulent, violent and despicable decades old behavior to follow. Behavior attributed to many blacks, beginning with the murder of JFK, and for the 45 years to follow that malevolent and malicious act...

Rather than for me to resort to redundancy, and for the sake of the readers, I can only guide you toward page #3, post #32 of this topic with a hope that you read my response to another fine fellow such as yourself, and a fellow Aussie, Greg Parker... Pretty much spells out my "Overall Hypothesis"... "Minus" any racist attitudes you seem to infer...

It is equally difficult to explain the frustration (And, yes, even the hurt...), especially with regard to those of us who had relatives who served in the American Civil War, but also to many generations of American whites for the absolute, total and complete lack of appreciation extended to this fine Nation by the blacks for the sacrifices made to right a devious wrong... Slavery... A wrong perpetuated by the collaboration of both the Tribal leaders of Africa and Jewish merchants of an era beginning prior to the American Revolution. Allowing ourselves to give credit to a young and fledging Nation we now know of as the United States of America, and it's difficult years following the win over Britain, the fact that it took us only about a decade less than 100 years to gather (From scratch) the resources' to tackle this wrong is testament to an incredible Nation that, without any doubt, had it's wonderful heart in the right place...

And the additional fact that, in the close to 15 decades (144 years...) since the end of the American Civil War, not one single black (Including your precious Barack Obama) has ever acknowledged, "Thanked" or even come close to showing any level of appreciation or respect toward the "359,528" Union soldiers who died on so many battlefields to insure a better life for the black man... Sacrifices which caused much suffering to family members of those incredible Union Soldiers that, surely, must have amounted in the millions... It's appropriate to add here that "275,175" Union Soldiers were wounded... Most severely.

It was a time in American History for the black man to embrace the love, the support and the "Blood, Sweat & Tears" provided to them by the awesome people of the United States. Not only to express it, but to pass that expression onto succeeding generations... In this, their failure has been entire...

The only reward received by those Union soldiers, their families and this great Nation is "Contempt" by the black psyche that continues to ferment within their own family lives and, much to the woe of the predominantly European American populace here in the USA, propagate itself into the American mainstream...

Regarding your question, "Are U.S. voters at large, stupid...?". No, John... The ancestral blood-line of those Jewish slave merchants of the 17th Century, through todays Jewish hate-merchants, now control the American media and have manipulated, guided and duped, much through the entertainment medium, the American people into a passive suppression of an incredible level of "White Guilt"... A suppression that I, too, fell victim to until 1987 when, "Thanks" to a fine father's advice (As indicated in my biography.), simply followed the bouncing ball for over twenty years until it led me to the truth... That a black man, James Jarman, Jr., assassinated President John Fitzgerald Kennedy...

Concerning your suggestion that President Kennedy was a "benevolent dictator...??? Sorry, John... That statement isn't even worthy of a response...

Sincere regards,

Mike

Further Thoughts:

Hi all,

Was going through some archives moments ago and ran across this exchange over at Mr. John Masland's site, "The Nook", between a fine fellow named Tony and myself back in March of 2001. The subject matter concerns exhibits C-399 (The infamous "Magic Bullet") and C-567/C-569 (Bullet fragments taken out of Governor Connolly's thigh)...Thought you might fine it of interest... Thanks

Catch ya' later,

Mike

PS I delve much more into this subject over at a topic begun here at this fine forum on the date 7/22/'08 titled, "R.J. Jimison Plants The Magic Bullet"

Mike, welcome aboard,

I enjoyed reading your posting. It certainly represents, at least for me, a new angle on who shot the President. I'm impressed with your construction of the testimony found within the Commission volumes and their respective sourcing. I'm equally impressed with your ability to read into actual testimony and make a case for your theory. I'm sure some from this forum will have a view or two, may offer an opinion, or even ask some questions as I am about to do. Since there is so much that was put forth by you, I'd like to start out slow and ask you for an opinion or response to a few items. An obvious observation is that from all that you stated it seems apparent that you are a proponent of the 'SBT' (Single Bullet Theory- CE 399). Am I correct in that assessment? Do you believe that fragments CE 567 and CE 569 were the result of the last shot, the head shot?

Best regards,

Tony

Tony,

Thanks for both the welcome & the kind words regarding my post. Concerning your question about both CE-567 & CE-569...? Though I believe both that these bullet fragments, indeed, were removed from Governor Connelly's thigh and, that as small as these fragments were, their weight "exceeded" that of fragments missing from C-399, I've little else to offer. My own efforts have been concentrated on what was taking place within the TSBD, not only on Nov. 22nd, but the two days prior. Concerning CE-399, however, I've got a good bit of thought to share.

Though I do believe in the "Single Bullet Theory", I've no doubt that the wounds caused to both President Kennedy and Governor Connelly were caused by an entirely different bullet which, having exausted itself, left mere fragments in the Governor's thigh. The bullet found on the stretcher, I believe, was planted and I do not think it was CE-399. Darrell Tomlinson, being Parkland Hospital's chief engineer at the time which, in itself, would suggest a highly responsible man has stated that CE-399 is no where near in comparison to the bullet he handed over to Federal authorities later in the day.

Switching gears here for a moment, if I may,to my own area of concentrated research (the TSBD) it seems worthy to note that James Jarman, Jr. was previously employed by Parkland Hospital. Not only was he aware of how to move about the hospital's corridors, but it's fair to suggest that he remained aquainted with some of it's employees. Specifically, and I've got to admit to much of the same speculation we've all been forced into from time to time concerning the whole sorry mess, my own attention turns toward an orderly named R.J. Jimison. Both Jane Wester, a registered nurse assisting doctors working on the Governor and Henrietta Ross, an Operating Room Tech also assisting have both testified that Jimison took immediate charge of the strecher after Connelly was placed on the operating table (Jimison also assisted in this procedure).

From this point on, Jimison was alone with the stretcher (actually a solid structure with a lower shelf & made of tubular steel) until Darrell Tomlinson received it onto the elevator, rode it down to the 1st floor and pushed it against a corridor wall. Tomlinson would later observe an intern brush it aside as he entered a rest room. As Tomlinson pushed the stretcher back toward the wall, the "Magic Bullet" fell to the ground. A bullet, I feel, which was planted. In strong likelyhood, by R.J. Jimison. Now I know much of this reads as a bit of a stretch (no pun intended), but the scenario has been rollin' around in my head for quite some time. Jimison's testimony to the WC, with special regard to his final words of extreme paranoi, are well worth the read. It appeared to me that the man had a lot more he wanted to tell. The testimony of Jane Wester & Henrietta Ross is also a suggested read.

Returning to the TSBD, and with hope toward resolving curiosity as to how the "Magic Bullet" made it's journey to Parkland, an employee named Charles Douglas Givens was absent from the police head-count just after the shooting. Contrary to the popular belief that Oswald, alone, was missing from the Depository, Givens claims he watched the motorcade from the corner of Record & Main with a pair of buddies not associated with the TSBD, heard the shots and ran back to the building only to be denied entry. Even after explaining to police that he was an employee. Dubious, indeed. Could possibly be that the guy, along with a previous arrest record involving drugs, was making a quick dash through the back streets of Dallas on his way to Parkland Hospital. With the ole' "Magic Bullet" stashed in a hip pocket.

As an ex-infantryman, I can assure you that a projectile can easily be removed from it's casing (we used the gunpowder and a match to initial the stocks of our M-16s). Why would the FBI switch the "Magic Bullet"?? Which, for whatever it's worth, should be more aptly named the "Obscure Bullet" because nobody outside the two sets of conspiritors (with exception, of course, of Tomlinson) have ever seen the damn thing. Because the initial bullet planted on the stretcher, though removed from it's casing, had yet to be fired. It was truly pristine. Planted, incidently, by whatever the the connection to Jarman's crowd, to simply confuse the issue and to guide authorities further toward Oswald. Thus, the birth of CE-399. It's only damage being a slight dent at the base and a minute lack of metal from the same area. Probably a bit water-logged, though, after having been fired into the barrel.

Again, why would the FBI do such a thing?? People like yourself and I, and I'm sure the numbers run in the millions, would not be pre-occupied with the whole matter if not for the fact that two crimes resulted from that afternoon in Dallas. I, for one, and at this very moment, would rather be enjoying my family's laughter as I throw gutter-balls down at the local bowling alley. But we've all been had by our own government and it tears at the soul. And few of us got to thank that fine man for guiding us all away from nuclear annihilation.

So there's a second crime. In my view, the first being performed by those clowns over at the Depository. And then, there is J. Edgar Hoover. With ABSOLUTELY no reflection upon today's FBI, it is important to fully grasp the evil of which this man fully represented. From the early days of FDR to the latter days of DDE, this man had full control. An Attorney General, nor any other chain of command meant nothing to this guy. Every President, if he valued his career, picked up the phone when he called. Any minute,any hour of any day. Until President Kennedy came along and laid down the law and did all he could to guide this man into utilizing appropriate channels within both law enforcement and government.

Simply put, Hoover's crimes included tampering of evidence, with his introduction of CE-399 probably being among the minor offenses, obstuction of justice and, more than likely, witness intimidation and tampering. It is also worthy to note at this point that Hoover and his FBI had ABSOLUTELY NO JURISDICTION that day in Dallas. Assassination of a US President would not become a federal offense until after the fact. Bearing in mind that statutes of limitation do not exist for the crime of murder, jurisdiction still, as it did then, lies upon the shoulders of the Dallas Police Department. As for Hoover's motives? Pure, sheer, unadulterated hate. And to deny justice for a man that simply put him in his place.

There remains little doubt, at least in this guy's mind, that both Hoover and the man who glamourized his FBI Report (along with it's conclusion of Oswald's guilt)which became the solidified guide book for the Warren Commission, were well aware of the actual events that took place in Dealey Plaza. About all I can add is that my reflections of the "when & then" of Hoovers FBI have no bearing on the "here & now" of today's FBI. Frankly, I don't think they're doing such a bad job. Pardon, Tony, that I went on for a bit longer then intended and thanks again for the response.

Keep the faith,

Mike Regan

Mike,

I had to read your rant several times before I could accept that you believe the offensive, misguided, "points" you were attempting to make. You're attitude is a symptom of the problem...all those unthanked, white martyrs in the cause of black freedom you advocate for in your tiny universe. Obama has turned out to be a terrible president, when it comes to representing the least of us, against the agenda of already extremely concentrated wealth and power, but I suspect, in that regard, his deeds have been a pleasant surprise, to you.

Here are some images harkening back to those peaceful, idyllic decades you lamented the disappearance of. How are you able to so intensely compartmentalize your perspective? Are these examples of "freed" people who should have been expressing more grateful attitudes? Why are you so forceful in you expectation that others should offer thanks for and acceptance of a level of inequality that you would never thankfully accept or embrace for yourself or your family? The United States is still a very ugly and ignorant place to live, but not nearly as ugly and ignorant as it was in 1961, or in 1971. Georgia public schools were still segregated in June, 1969, Mike. Did you know that? The U.S. has the highest per capita incarceration rates in the world, Mike, and the highest level of wealth inequality of all post industrial societies. Who do you think those acute imbalances fall most heavily against in the U.S., Mike, or have you ever contemplated a question along those lines?

sitting-inspic.jpg

rosaparksbookingpic.jpg

Edited by Tom Scully

For obvious reasons I did not reply to Mikes post. Tom is much more cool headed and essentially deals with it. xxxx, that was 5 odd years ago. I think Sid and various other 'neo-nazis' spent a lot of time pushing the white supremacy (anti jew, colored) line around then. Text book KKK stuff. Funny it took Fetzer since then to figure out that Zionism and Judaism are two different things. A most disingenious (as most of his postings are) deflection (which funnily enough he slipped up on recently. (I'll leave it to him to figure out where)). It was after I pointed out this Z - J difference (this was around the time piper was the poster boy for this lot ) that Sid and others shut more or less up (and I think not much long after that a new forum started where they could spew their garbage without interference.)