The Education Forum

Paul Kuntzler New York Times Conspiracy

Could someone in the US contact Paul and invite him to join the Forum?

Miller Reporting Company Inc

735 8Th Street Se

Washington, DC 20003

USA

Phone: (202) 546-6666

Of course Paul has been discussed on the Forum before:

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=6832

I'd be glad to make such a call. It's still early here but I'll try to call him around 9:00 this morning.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well why don't I see how much a full page ad in USA Today would cost? I suspect the cost will be between $14,000 and $18,000!

Then we can determine if there is sufficient interest to pay for it.

Perhaps it could be jointly sponsored by the Education Forum, the Mary Ferrell Foundation and JFK Lancer (I am not suggesting that those entities would pay for the ad).

If it looks like we can arrange financing, then we can go from there.

I think about 15% of the ad should be dedicated to the memory of JFK,

Like I said, I think it should be limited to three or four of our best issues. Perhaps the writers should be published authors e.g. David Talbot and Larry Hancock. Others also come to mind, of course.

Links or a bibliography is a great suggestion.

How about an ending section: "What You Can Do"?

Edited by Tim Gratz

I just tried calling that number and got the message that it has been disconnected.

Thank you for that. It was probably an old listing that I found on the web. The company's website was also down. However, I would have thought that if the company is still in existence, it would have a phone number and website.

To Mr. Gratz:

1. Everybody AND his brother WAS involved in the assassination.

2. J. Edgar Hoover WAS involved in the assassination.

3. Ford Motor Company WAS involved in the assassination.

Any others that you want to declare innocent?

I agree from what I know about the ad that it was poorly

researched and would have benefited greatly from editing by

some knowledgable researcher like Jim Fetzer or Jim Marrs

to eliminate erroneous assertations.

I am unaware that Michael Griffith is a forum member, but

I agree that he is a very perceptive researcher.

Apparently Kuntzler is a lone wolf with a big ego, and disdains

the help of others, as he demonstrated in his Washington news

conference.

Jack

Edited by Jack White

Unfortunately I think the ad may hurt rather than help the conspiracy position in part because he throws so many people into the conspiracy.

So many people threw themselves into the conspiracy.

Kuntzler is just talkin' facts.

Such as: J. Edgar Hoover because JFK was going to replace him. Sorry, J. Edgar had the "goods" on JFK; he was untouchable. And Hoover was mad as heck that his FBI was being blamed for allowing LHO to "slip through the cracks". No way J. Edgar was part of the conspiracy.

The FBI/Hoover was the cornerstone of the cover-up. They produced a "report" within days that was merely rubber-stamped by the Warren Commission. Hoover was rewarded when LBJ made him Director for Life. I'm kinda thinking Hoover would never have had that kind of job security under JFK, blackmail or no blackmail. Besides, there was plenty of blackmail to use against Hoover (the mob supposedly had photos of him with Clyde), so the reciprocal blackmail could have canceled it all out.

He also says the Ford Motor Company was part of the conspiracy!

If you read the article, or even my summary, you'll see that he was referring to the FACT that Ford obliged in destroying evidence of bullet holes in the presidential limo.

AsI said, I think the Kutzler ad hurts rather than helps due to its extremism.

I see nothing extreme in stating facts.

It was a complex plot with many plotters and accomplices.

Kuntzler is merely the messenger, and we need messengers who can get past the media censors.

We ought to be able to complete an advertisement demonstrating (conservatively) why a conspiracy existed that can fit on a single page and run it in the US Today on November 22.

I'd like to see our members e.g. Michael Griffith, Larry Hancock and Pat Speer assist in writing the piece.

Now THAT is a freakin' brilliant idea.

I second the nomination of Larry Hancock.

How many thousands of dollars do we need?

(I'm sure we can't afford as much space as Kuntzler.)

John, the number given in the ad is 202- 484-0330 I will try calling later. No reason why many people can't call.

Nathaniel, I hope I didn't spoil your plan to call, but I went ahead and called the number referenced and was fortunate enough to get right through to Mr. Kuntzler. He said he has been deluged with calls (a stack of 26 call backs on his desk) and had just finished an interview with Jay Severn (Boston) and is scheduled to do a few more TV interviews soon.

I invited him to join the forum and gave him the info to find the website and he agreed to contact John, however he was short on time....it was about 4:10 and he said he had to call in to another radio show at 4:30 for another interview.

He said he only has a hardcopy of the ad, but he is to have his publicist send me a copy via email, which I will post as soon as I receive it.

Incidentally, he said that the NYT made a mistake (possibly deliberately in his favor) and included the ad in the national edition of the paper, including Canada when he had only paid to have it in the DC area edition.

John, the number given in the ad is 202- 484-0330 I will try calling later. No reason why many people can't call.

Nathaniel, I hope I didn't spoil your plan to call, but I went ahead and called the number referenced and was fortunate enough to get right through to Mr. Kuntzler. He said he has been deluged with calls (a stack of 26 call backs on his desk) and had just finished an interview with Jay Severn (Boston) and is scheduled to do a few more TV interviews soon.

I invited him to join the forum and gave him the info to find the website and he agreed to contact John, however he was short on time....it was about 4:10 and he said he had to call in to another radio show at 4:30 for another interview.

He said he only has a hardcopy of the ad, but he is to have his publicist send me a copy via email, which I will post as soon as I receive it.

Incidentally, he said that the NYT made a mistake (possibly deliberately in his favor) and included the ad in the national edition of the paper, including Canada when he had only paid to have it in the DC area edition.

Phil! You are DA MAN!

Thank you for everything you did.

So his ad got a ton of attention, eh?

Good good...

I'm likin' Tim's idea more and more.

We ought to be able to complete an advertisement demonstrating (conservatively) why a conspiracy existed that can fit on a single page and run it in the US Today on November 22.

I'd like to see our members e.g. Michael Griffith, Larry Hancock and Pat Speer assist in writing the piece.

----------------

I third the motion. I would be willing to put up some some of my misbegotten funds towards such an ad. I think it should have concrete recomendations on how people new to the issue can learn more. That would be time and money well spent! Also, if there was a reference to the forum, memebership would quadruple by teatime.

Edited by Nathaniel Heidenheimer

----------------

I third the motion. I would be willing to put up some some of my misbegotten funds towards such an ad. I think it should have concrete recomendations on how people new to the issue can learn more. That would be time and money well spent! Also, if there was a reference to the forum, memebership would quadruple by teatime.

Discussion continued here:

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=10618