The Education Forum

Bill Decker and John Tower

Hi:

As far as the crime itself, I think that it is obvious that a shooter team took out JFK, like the shooter team that was discovered in Chicago a few weeks earlier, and like the one that Milteer talked about in Miami. JFK died in a hail of bullets, which also hit Governor Connally, and at least one bystander was hit by bullet debris. The rifle found in the depository was not the legendary Carcano, but a Mauser, with the FBI switching rifles the next day. There are at least two Carcano rifles in evidence, and neither one is the one in the backyard pictures, and so on. As far as the shooter team’s identity, there are arguments for mobsters, military snipers working for the CIA, Israelis, French, the Dallas PD, and so on. The most unbelievable story of all is that Oswald did it all by himself from the depository window. The evidence in the limo was destroyed almost immediately, under Johnson’s orders at Parkland Hospital.

Bullets appeared and disappeared from the evidence, as well as JFK’s skull and brain, the camera that allegedly took the backyard photos magically appeared, and the Magic Bullet theory does not deserve to be taken seriously, but Gerald Ford parlayed it into becoming the president. Oswald was framed as the patsy immediately, and a second Oswald seems to have been involved. It is hard to say just what the second Oswald’s role was, but he may have been used to lay the fake trail to Cuba for Hunt’s operation, but he may have also played a role in framing the Oswald who died in custody. The backyard photos have an obvious crop mark just where one would have expected Oswald’s head to have been grafted onto the body, and the HSCA’s “experts” explained it away as water spots, which is nonsensical. The HSCA, like the Warren Commission, was compromised from the outset.

It certainly seems like there was Secret Service complicity, from the motorcade route to bringing the limo to a near-halt as the head shots were to the chauffeur’s grin as he got off the witness stand. I am going to go with Decker’s statement to Gary, that as far as he knew, the Dallas PD and Sheriff’s department were not in on it, although issues such as Roscoe White and the third backyard photograph suggest that at least some people in Dallas law enforcement were involved, perhaps as CIA assets.

From the shooters to the bullets, to the motorcade route and organization, to the witnesses to the pictures and film footage, to Oswald’s movements and interrogation, to the reactions of many people, from Bobby Kennedy on down, to the wink that Lyndon Johnson received as he was sworn in, etc., it can threaten one’s sanity to dive very far into the evidence. What comes across very clearly, however, is that the Warren Commission was a sham from start to finish, in Allen Dulles’s capable hands, as he labored to frame Oswald as the lone nut and to erase any and all connections to the CIA and intelligence operations. Jack Ruby was obviously part of the operation, and he had the most difficult cover-up role, of permanently silencing the Oswald in custody. While Ruby was in prison, he tried to get moved someplace where he could talk freely about what really happened, but nobody in authority wanted to hear it, and he died soon afterward, of “cancer.” He was just one more body to bury.

Allen Dulles had a long career of sacrificing people to the “cause,” such as the Field family, and he would have had no qualms with expending assets such as Oswald. It was just a cost of doing business. Heck, JFK was expendable, and Dulles despised the man who ruined his career. When you look into the JFK hit and find that the “investigators” were his enemies, it sure seems like how Roman emperors met their demise.

What is coming soon is the meaning that I see and the lessons that we can take from the JFK hit.

Best,

Wade

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi:

I only have a few minutes this morning, and will briefly discuss one of the many connections that makes Gary’s tale very credible. Gary first wrote about his Tower conversation in the early 1970s, as he wrote his life’s story as he scrambled after having his life wrecked, and he first published his book in 1987. The movie JFK came out four years later, and Clinton, like Carter, tried to lift the veil on the JFK hit a little more. It was not totally useless, as the Operation Northwoods documents got declassified, and suddenly, many connections came to light, and prominent among them was Lyman Lemnitzer, the author of the Operation Northwoods document that caused such a stir. Lemnitzer and Allen Dulles went way back, as Lemnitzer worked for Dulles on the Wolff surrender. They colluded together, in defiance of Franklin Roosevelt’s orders. That was not the last president that they would jointly betray, and Operation Northwoods was eerily similar to the operation that Tower described that got JFK killed.

Northwoods and the operation that Tower described had to be related, from the Lemnitzer-Dulles connection if nothing else. Northwoods also shed new light on Oswald’s “assassination” attempt on Lemnitzer’s pal Edwin Walker. Tower said that the Walker incident was a ploy to give Oswald’s upcoming performance as the failed assassin more credibility.

The Warren Commission’s defenders try to make all of that go away with a wave of their collective hand, but there are so many “it’s a small world” connections to Oswald’s tale that you have to wear thick blinders to ignore them all.

Best,

Wade

Edited by Wade Frazier

Hi:

When Truman signed the law that brought the CIA into existence, he envisioned it as an organization of paper-shufflers, gathering and processing intelligence. He did not envision it as a cloak-and-dagger spook outfit. Allen Dulles and friends changed that. A month after the JFK hit, Truman wrote an article in The Washington Post that called for wiping out the CIA’s covert op function. The timing of his CIA article and the JFK hit was no accident.

Dulles quickly went on the defensive, visiting Truman to get him to recant, and when Truman refused to, Dulles later lied about his visit with Truman, portraying him as a senile codger who could not recognize the article as his words. Nothing could have been further from the truth. Truman had been very vocal for years about what a rogue agency the CIA was, and continued voicing his opinion long after his article was published. Eisenhower also felt betrayed by the CIA, in the end, duped by those slick Ivy Leaguers, and his reaction to the JFK hit was like Truman’s; the USA had turned into some sort of banana republic (especially after Ruby murdered Oswald on national TV). In the halls of power, nobody failed to suspect the CIA’s involvement in the JFK hit, and that Allen Dulles was chosen to be on the Warren Commission told informed observers all that they needed to know, and Dulles quickly became the Warren Commission’s de facto leader, teaming up with McCloy and Ford to bully the other members into the Warren Commission’s “Lone Nut” narrative. Dulles literally handed out a “Lone Nut” book on assassinations to the other Warren Commission members at the very beginning, to prime that pump.

Not only had the CIA helped murder the head of state of Nigeria the same day that Ike was making his MIC speech, and mounted the bungled Bay of Pigs invasion to overthrow Castro (and tried to assassinate him hundreds of times), two days after the Bay of Pigs disaster, Allen Dulles’s CIA had a hand in trying to overthrow the French government, and de Gaulle survived several assassination attempts. Charles de Gaulle was certain of CIA involvement and was not quiet about it. His animosity toward Dulles went back to his French Resistance days. As the coup attempt unfolded, JFK called the French ambassador to the USA and assured him of his support, and in the conversation, JFK admitted that, “the CIA is such as vast and poorly controlled machine that the most unlikely maneuvers might be true.” One of Dulles’s favorite death camp Nazis, Reinhard Gehlen, seems to have also been involved. Imagine the irony: the leader of the French resistance being overthrown in a coup assisted by death camp Nazis who worked for the USA.

JFK waged a not-so-subtle war on the CIA after sacking Dulles, cutting its funding and laying off about 20% of its staff in what was named the “701 program.” My pal Ralph McGehee was quoted in The Devil’s Chessboard about the 701 program and how it wrecked the CIA’s morale, with everybody wondering if they were the next to go. Being on the losing end of bureaucratic funding battles is no fun, as Brian O discovered on his first day on the job as an astronaut, mere days after NASA lost the budget battle with the Pentagon over the Vietnam War.

But after JFK sacked Dulles, his henchmen Helms, Angleton, and others were loyal to the “Old Man,” as was Hunt. Dulles was anything but out of the loop during JFK’s presidency. Anybody who denies possible spook involvement in the JFK hit is either ignorant, knowingly flacking for the spooks, or has ideological commitments that prevent them from admitting the obvious. The Left cannot shake its various ideological commitments on the JFK hit, and as Parenti noted, Uncle Noam and Alexander Cockburn famously refused to acquaint themselves with the JFK hit evidence, and Parenti noted that seeming “Left” analysts such as Max Holland seemed to be on special assignment to bolster the Warren Commission’s version of events. It is always hazardous to refuse to examine the evidence in favor of one’s theories about events. This has been one of the banes of science since the beginning, when Galileo’s peers refused to look through his telescope. Soon before he died, Brian O informed me that mainstream science’s blindness toward unorthodox data is worse today than it was when the Wright brothers first flew, and were ignored and ridiculed for five years.

It is going to take several more posts to wrap up this JFK business, which is still relevant today, more than 50 years later.

Best,

Wade

Edited by Wade Frazier

Hi:

In the USA, there is a cottage industry of “who did it” regarding JFK, 9/11, etc., kind of like the game Clue, in which the butler is a suspect. A lot of it seems at about that parlor-game level, kind of like all of those dinosaur extinction hypotheses. I was recently made aware of a documentary that features the JFK hit, and the “solution” calls for some torches-and-pitchforks march on Washington, D.C. IMO, such people completely miss the meaning of the JFK hit, but I’ll get to that later.

What do I think happened? Exactly what happened, as in who made the initial call and who pulled the triggers, we will likely never know without a doubt. Those waters are far too murky, way too many people have been playing in those puddles, and whoever really did it is likely dead, from the triggermen to the masterminds unless, perhaps, it was David Rockefeller all along, if those tapes that Stich reported tell the real story. I am not wedded to any one theory. However, what Gary reported will always be my center-of-gravity in understanding the hit, and many different scenarios are compatible with Gary’s tale, even Jewish mobsters. :) First and foremost, Oswald was certainly no lone nut. Gary’s story points to the CIA very clearly being involved, and I doubt that their involvement was just as some chumps who got their operation interposed, turning a fake attempt into a real one.

Just who interposed it has seen a vast amount of speculation over the years, with almost everybody having their own pet theory, but I think it highly unlikely that some opportunistic party came out of nowhere and interposed it, which has been suggested a number of times. I think that the people who mounted the fake assassination operation were being used from the start. Overthrowing foreign governments and assassinating heads of state, from Iran to Guatemala to Cuba to Nigeria to France to Vietnam, was the CIA’s specialty, and when Charles de Gaulle accused Allen Dulles of fomenting the French coup, he never provided any concrete evidence, but the shadowy fingerprints were there. That is the nature of such operations, and if Dulles helped mastermind the JFK hit, there was going to be another level or three of plausible deniability between the plotters and the triggermen. In Hunt’s “deathbed” confession, he fingered longtime JFK-haters at the CIA, but not even his pal Douglas Caddy believed Hunt’s rendition of his role.

Again, I’ll accept at face value what Gary reported, that Oswald worked for Hunt on the fake assassination operation. How much Hunt was in the know on the real assassination is the key question. It would not surprise me in the slightest if he was in on the real operation from the beginning, playing the duplicitous spy game. If, as Tower said, high-ranking members of the Pentagon, CIA, and FBI were involved in the fake operation, how brilliant the real plotters were. Those organizations would then do everything in their power to cover their butts and heartily cooperate with any cover-up, not mount some public effort to discover the real plotters. When Tower spoke to Gary, those chumps had not yet figured it out, and the masterminds figured that the chumps would come around and understand their survival imperative, but may have needed a little encouragement. I’ll accept that murdering the head of state that way required a level of sophistication that was far higher than what was used on France, for instance. Uncovering the masterminds for those kinds of operations never happens, as far as I have seen. Those people are masters of the cloak-and-dagger game. But some in the know were covering-up and framing Oswald from the time the shots rang out, so must have been part of the real hit.

As John Perkins was taught, ever since the overthrow of Iran’s government, American covert action has been increasingly privatized. My close relative was one of the CIA’s disposable contract agents, and if you read Rodney Stich’s books, for instance, you will get a bellyful of contract agents, their antics, and how disposable they are. They are what Perkins called “jackals,” and they live in different world from civil servants with GS ratings, such as Ralph McGehee.

I have followed the “careers” of the psychopaths that were sicced on us over the years, especially the three most prominent, and their divergent fates make for good examples of how that world works.

The first, the hit man from the Bonneville Power Administration (AKA Bill the BPA Hit Man), was like Oswald, spending years developing fake alternative energy credentials, just like how Oswald developed fake communist credentials (Tower’s story is very clear on that). After helping take down our Seattle operation, he disappeared from the scene, leaving his dupes holding the bag, to reappear years later to wreck a public speaking appearance of Dennis’s, for the first time that Dennis did after I helped spring him from jail. By that time, the BPA Hit Man had changed costumes and was a “noted Tesla researcher.” Contract agents like him are rarely paid enough to spend the rest of their lives on the Riviera, and have to use their particular talents free-lance between assignments, and that hit man ripped off the public using tactics that he employed in helping take down Dennis’s company (and in developing his fake credentials – he used the same MO for many years, using the legal system as a weapon). But he sold himself as useful, and is a hit man for the medical racket today, after a Fortune 500 biomedical company bought his scam operation for a very nice price. That is one way that contract agents – the lucky and useful ones – can cash in on their “careers.”

The agent provocateur who was that BPA hit man’s counterpart for taking down our Ventura operation was very talented, looking for all the world like Mr. Rogers as he took out his sword and began running people through. Like the BPA Hit Man, he had to use his peculiar talents to make a living after being assigned to help take us down, and he was later involved in a Mormon scam and was recently released from prison after more than a decade behind bars and sits in a halfway house today, at age 77, where he can’t do much more damage to the naïve and gullible, which is why I have named him. He lives not far from where Bill the BPA Hit Man lives in luxury, and nobody should have any illusions that either one of them will ever confess to what they were part of in helping take us down. They don’t even know who the masterminds where. They were given a job, utilizing their psychopathic skills, and they were never fed more information than was needed for doing the job. They both know how expendable they are, especially the one who spent more than a decade behind bars. Contract agents can have a variety of fates, but as Angleton admitted soon before he died, for those who play those games, their afterlives are not pleasant.

Mr. Deputy had a vastly a different fate, being on the official payroll as a civil servant. Evil-minded people do great in evil systems. Mr. Deputy got his start at the FBI and retired to a hero’s farewell several years ago. His annual pension is about $250,000 per year. Working for the forces of darkness pays well, for a time…

In summary, I think that it was a mix of contract agents and some in official positions, working on behalf of their oligarchical patrons, who pulled off the JFK hit, and Dulles orchestrated the frame job and cover-up. Dulles was a Rockefeller fixer for his entire career, so it is very reasonable to conclude that somewhere in the Rockefeller-oligarchy nexus came the plan to take out a president with extreme prejudice. JFK was battling the oligarchy from his first days in office. JFK was born rich, but was from nouveau riche Irish roots, not the English oligarchy (AKA Eastern Establishment) that has always run the USA.

I think that JFK’s murder was a “teachable moment” for American politicians, and every American president since JFK was a puppet and knew it. But being a puppet on that stage has plenty of perks, so there is a long line of aspirants. Nobody can get close to that throne without having a very good idea of what the real game is, and they happily sell their souls. Looking for significant change to come through the retail political system is a fool’s game, and I have no interest in it. Elections in the USA (and arguably everywhere) are nothing more than puppet shows. Washington D.C. is not where the real power is. Wall Street is much closer to it.

I have some time to write. I hope to make the annual update of my big essay in June, so will be relatively quiet on the posting front while I do. But I hope to wrap up these JFK posts in the coming week, and then plunk along back on scientific literacy while I work on the essay update.

Best,

Wade

Edited by Wade Frazier

Hi:

I will begin a series of post-JFK posts, and I’ll start with a big question: what was the meaning of the JFK assassination? It depends on who is asked. For the people who murdered JFK and covered it up, it was a watershed moment. They discovered that they could assassinate prominent political figures in broad daylight in front of hundreds of witnesses, serve up a “lone nut” scapegoat each time, and the subsequent “investigations” would always bolster the “lone nut” canard, which is probably a very old trick. From JFK to Ronald Reagan, the assassinations and attempts all have similar hallmarks, with all of the “lone nuts” having intelligence connections. The HSCA was little better than the Warren Commission, and what was unearthed during Clinton’s reign were the tattered fragments of what had not been “cleaned up” thirty years earlier, and Operation Northwoods would have little JFK assassination relevance if not for Gary’s testimony.

For average Americans, JFK’s murder and cover-up was the beginning of the end of believing in Western institutions, from churches to governments to corporations to “philanthropic” charities, etc. They are all suspect, even such “saintly” institutions as Mother Teresa’s effort, the Peace Corps, and so on. The self-serving lies come from all directions, and as Orwell said, telling the truth is a revolutionary act these days.

When Michael Parenti took on the Left’s “conspiracy-phobia” regarding the JFK hit, he wrote it in 1996, and I am sympathetic to his arguments that most JFK researchers were not “buffs” or hobbyists like stamp collectors, but were trying to expose the dark underbelly of our system, in which the head of state could be murdered with such impunity. There is no accountability in such a system, which resembled violent Roman politics. If Parenti had written that article today, he might have changed his tune a little, as rabid conspiracism has come into its own, especially after 9/11. I am bombarded with conspiracist lore these days, and the vast majority is disinformation, either intentionally or arising from fevered imaginations.

I saw prominent members of the JFK milieu jump on the 21st century’s conspiracist bandwagon, getting into crazed conspiratorial “analysis” of 9/11, arguing that we never landed men on the Moon, and other inanities. Every instance of mass violence in our violent nation is met with a “false flag” paranoiac chorus within a few hours, and with the Sandy Hook massacre and the Boston Marathon bombings, a trend began in which hyperventilating conspiracists argued that the events did not happen at all, and that the victims of the Boston Marathon bombing were a bunch of actors with fake injuries, in an elaborate stage-play, and I even saw one of the more prominent JFK voices promoting that insane drivel. Conspiracism is a lens through which all events are viewed, and it is a diseased mindset.

I have noticed that the conspiracist mindset is usually not very intelligent, grasping for easy answers, and just like the Left, the primary message of conspiracists is that we are all victims of sinister forces. Those sinister forces indeed exist, but they can only flourish in a world in which the personal integrity of the average person is so low. That was the primary lesson of my bizarre journey. But nobody wants to hear that the enemy is us, as it would then require unflinching introspection and to accept responsibility for the world we live in. Very few people are capable of that act of integrity. If we don’t own it, we can’t fix it. I seek the few who can, and it starts in the heart.

It was not just political figures who met violent ends in those years, but those were the years when free energy inventors were murdered with regularity, and that effort has been called COINTELPRO for scientists and inventors, and I can see why. I got tired of hearing dead inventor stories in the 1980s, and Brian knew about 25 of them. If you played the free energy game at a high enough level in those days, murder attempts just came with the territory.

Much more is coming on these subjects.

Best,

Wade

Edited by Wade Frazier

Hi:

Humans are social animals, and social behaviors are very deeply baked into human biology. Social animals form in-groups, and in the human line, with the exception of bonobos, who formed a sisterhood of dominant females, out-groups were always fair game. Nationalism is just another in-group ideology, which Einstein said was infantile, and I agree. Dennis nearly killed himself when he realized that his nationalistic indoctrination was a pack of lies, in a dramatic awakening moment. Nations aren’t worth believing in, especially the USA; they are merely ape territoriality, writ large. Parenti was right: the USA is a gangster state. But that is nothing new, but goes back to the founding of the nation.

What conspiracists do, more than anything else, is turn conspiring elites into some sort of out-group. They aren’t. They put their clothes on like we do, have the same animal instincts, and the like. The reign of elites is merely a passing phase in the human journey, like slavery was. Slavery appeared in the agrarian epoch and disappeared as the industrial epoch began. Elites appeared with the dawn of civilization and will disappear in the Fifth Epoch, if humanity survives to see it. The elites know it, too, which is why they have been suppressing the means to the Fifth Epoch so avidly, in history’s greatest cover-up.

That issue of JFK’s being murdered because he was going to reveal ET “secrets” to the Soviet Union was a proximal cause at most, and most likely a convenient excuse to feed to people such as Hunt. The ET cover-up is not about preventing humanity from having some kind of War of the Worlds reaction, but about keeping free energy, antigravity, and other technologies out of the public’s hands, which would usher in the Fifth Epoch. The ultra-elites (AKA Global Controllers and other terms) are merely trying to maintain their position. Their ranks are filled with dark pathers, but that is just a hazard of having free will. They are not an out-group; they are us, and have mastered a game that almost all humans play.

I strongly suspect that the interests that had JFK murdered were not at the top, but were more national in influence. David Rockefeller is not one of the Global Controllers. You have never heard of the names of the Global Controllers. We were contacted by the Rockefellers and Rothschilds on our journey, as well as the Global Controllers, and the Global Controllers don’t identify themselves like the Rothschilds and Rockefellers do.

Conspiracists often want to unmask the conspirators, but that is an adolescent fantasy. The truly powerful conspirators are not going to be unmasked anytime soon, and it is a waste of time to try. Elites are merely symptoms of humanity’s malaise, neither cause nor cure. The lives of the elite are really not that important in the bigger picture. It is what we do, not what they do, that matters.

All of today’s political-economic perspectives – the liberal, conservative, radical, and so on – are all creatures of this epoch and the previous one. All fall far short of the Epochal perspective that is needed for my plan to have a chance of working, to help initiate the biggest event in the human journey.

Best,

Wade

Edited by Wade Frazier

Hi:

One of my favorite quotes is from a famous scientist who wrote that the universe is “queerer than we can suppose.” When I turned 16, my parents threw a big surprise birthday party for me, and they sent me to Europe for two months a few weeks later. I had just finished my sophomore year of high school and was on track to become a notable scientist, and called myself an atheist in those days. If somebody had sat me down on my 16th birthday and told me what the next 40+ years had in store for me, I would have not believed much of it, if any of it. I soon had my dream of changing the energy industry, and had my mystical awakening later that same year. Three years later, a desperate prayer during my first existential crisis led me to changing my studies from science to business, and eight years after that, another desperate prayer, after years of disillusionment, led me straight into the greatest effort that I know of to bring alternative energy into the American marketplace, and the rest is history.

Similarly, if you had told me on my 16th birthday that I would write at length about the JFK assassination, and that it may have been related to the ET issue, I would have looked at you like you were crazy. Talk about long, strange trips.

In this Internet age, people like me can publish our own work, and it is available to anybody with an Internet connection. This is something new in the human journey, to have a potential live audience in the billions, which is why I have been writing for the past 20 years, nearly continually, with the Internet being my only publishing conduit, and I don’t plan to ever change, giving up my idea for a book back in early 2001. My work is a next-generation resource. Early in Noam Chomsky’s political writing career, he wrote for Cato Institute, as there was no place else for him to publish. Cato is out there, with Julian Simon and Steve Milloy among their august personages. When Victor Marchetti wrote that first book by a CIA employee that was critical of the CIA, he had to engage in an epic legal battle to publish it (an entire book was later devoted to that battle), and like Ralph McGehee’s book, which is the only other book like it, Marchetti’s book is riddled with the CIA’s censorship deletions, in The Land of the Free.

I first read about Ralph’s book in Lies of Our Times (LOOT), a left wing media analysis magazine edited by Uncle Ed, and Uncle Noam wrote an article every month in it. Those lefty magazines finally existed for Noam to write in, although that publication only lasted a few years. I began subscribing in the autumn of 1990, when my media education truly began (after being on the receiving end of the media’s lies for years, which began a few weeks after meeting Dennis) and I bought the LOOT issues before that autumn 1990 issue from Ralph (he was one of their first subscribers) to complete my LOOT collection, as I bought what I could of his intelligence library, after he essentially gave the rest of it to a university (I would have happily bought his entire library for what he sold it to the university for – a token $1,000 or so). Challenging the official version of reality does not pay well.

If Noam and Ed were not towering academics in their own right before they began writing politically, their careers would not have lasted long. Ward Churchill’s professional fate is a relevant example of an academic who challenged the Establishment. I have subscribed to Z Magazine continually since the early 1990s, and at age 91, Ed still writes an article a month in it, and books still fly from his pen. That is incredible and inspiring. I have done what I could to interest the radical left in free energy and healing humanity and Earth, but like virtually everybody else on Earth, their ideological commitments to scarcity preclude their willingness to wrap their heads around the issue. I am not hard on Uncles Noam and Ed (I did not even try with Uncle Howard), or the father of the Free Software Movement, for their inability to grasp my work’s Epochal message, as they have plenty to do, and their ideological commitments are not easy to overcome. The smartest people that I have encountered are usually the most entrenched against the idea of free energy, as they have been seduced by their conditioning. Materialism is the religion of our Epoch, and is very seductive to the highly intelligent, at least until they have a mystical awakening.

When Hunt sued Marchetti for libel for connecting him to the JFK hit (and that connection was very understandable), it was because of an article that Marchetti wrote for The Spotlight, which was published by the same organization that published Final Judgment, which is the only JFK hit book that I know of that prominently featured Gary’s testimony (Gary gave Piper the idea for his book). I subscribed to The Spotlight for years, when I studied the far right. The Spotlight has been described as a neo-Nazi publication, and I could see why. Ralph McGehee also wrote articles for Covert Action Information Bulletin (later titled Covert Action), as did Phil Agee, the legendary CIA operative who had a rough ride after publishing his insider CIA book without going through the legal channels that Marchetti and Ralph did. Covert Action was a radical left publication that exposed the CIA’s skullduggery, as well as the evil deeds of other spook organizations, including some that may have been involved in the sting operation that tried to ensnare us. Ralph and Phil attended Notre Dame, and the CIA surely sees them today as recruiting errors.

So, Chomsky wrote for Cato, Marchetti wrote for The Spotlight, and Ralph wrote for various radical left publications. How relevant is the publication that their work appeared in? Not at all. From the spring of 1997 to early 1999, I did not have my own site, and my fluoride essay, for instance, was originally published by a New Age/conspiracist organization in 1998, and I actually lost my original Julian Simon essay due to a multiple hardware failures. When Clinton bombed Iraq in 1998, I frantically wrote a short essay and sent it all over the Internet, to anyplace that would publish it, and some far left and far right sites published it, including an Islamic activist in Sweden who spent time behind bars for his writings about Jews and the Holocaust. To this day, some deranged Americans say that I am an anti-Semite because Radio Islam published some of my writings when I did not have my own site. That is like calling Marchetti a Nazi because an article was published in The Spotlight, or calling Chomsky some rightwing nutcase because his early work was published by Cato. Those are the arguments of people who cannot critique the actual writings themselves, but desperately seek some way to discredit the authors via some “guilt by association” canard, which is a close cousin to name-calling. Some who have assailed my writings with that trick have also made death threats, as an example of how sick they are in mind and spirit.

An author’s work is an author’s work, no matter what publication it appears in, and the only honest way to critique it is to critique it, not scrape around some kind of “guilt by association” trope, which is the weakest form of scholarly criticism that I know of, and often fraudulent.

I am finally nearing the end of my JFK posts.

Best,

Wade

Edited by Wade Frazier

Hi:

One hazard of being a comprehensivist is all the ways that discussions can go. A forum query about scientific literacy began the thread that led to these JFK posts, and I intend to get back to scientific literacy, and this will begin going back there, while still lingering on the JFK issue, which will last for another post or two. Related to scientific literacy is how scholars go about their work. For instance, historians have a professional ideal, although like all professions, many have been more than willing to sell their souls to the prevailing winds of wealth and power. That kind of prostitution is usually less than conscious, as everybody wants to have a clean conscience, even if they have to turn logical summersaults and play other mental games to maintain it. Uncle Ed has long written about journalists who do that, I saw it in my profession, and so on. So it is, in a world of scarcity and fear.

Nobody will ever convince me that JFK was not murdered in a CIA operation, interposed or not. I have no doubt that Gary reported his Tower conversation to the best of his recollection. So, the CIA was involved. Then what? E. Howard Hunt confided to his highly credible friend Douglas Caddy, in their last face-to-face moment, that JFK was killed over the ET issue. What to make of that? It turns out that I have some very close connections to the UFO/ET issue, and my views on the situation are similar to Ed Mitchell’s. As I have stated, Hunt invoking the ET connection may well have been genuine on Hunt’s part, but it may have been something that the “troops” were fed, to justify murdering the sitting president. The ET issue was very real, but the Soviets had a very good idea of the lay of the land without the USA telling them anything.

One interesting document is the alleged transcript of the CIA wiretap on Marilyn Monroe’s phone and Dorothy Kilgallen’s. Monroe certainly had one of the most watched bedrooms on Earth, being the president’s mistress. I have not used that Monroe document for the JFK/ET connection yet on this thread, and decided to use it as an example of the perils of getting at the truth in these realms. I first read of the Monroe document in the 1990s in Greer’s book, Extraterrestrial Contact, and did not know what to make of it. I had long followed the brouhaha over the MJ-12 documents and their authenticity. The CIA specialized in forging documents, such as a bunch of forged documents being used in the State Department’s White Paper that set the stage for the Reagan administration’s reign of terror and genocide in Central America. See White Paper Whitewash for more on that subject. Ralph McGehee emphasized that the CIA is not an intelligence agency at all, but a lie factory, and in his book, Ralph described how CIA disinformation would make the full loop, of being disseminated through the compliant media, to then make it back into the CIA’s files as “intelligence.” They should do a movie on that kind of insanity. It would be hilarious if it was not responsible for so much death and suffering. Of course, the CIA is also adept at “losing” damning documents, as they recently demonstrated with the torture report.

Greer stated that he had an expert validate the Monroe document’s validity. Brian O wrote the foreword to Greer’s latest book. On the Internet is all manner of Sturm und Drang over the Monroe document. One site shows its similarity to other CIA documents, while another states that the forger’s associate confessed to its hoax nature, while a computer enhancement of the document shows the name of an Air Force General involved in UFO-logy, and the enhancer initiated legal action to get the CIA to disclose more. Kilgallen was a gossip columnist who wrote about ETs in the 1950s, was the first to publicly disclosed Monroe’s relationship with JFK/RFK, was writing a book on the JFK assassination from her inside sources in 1965 (such as an exclusive interview with Jack Ruby), and died in what looks suspiciously like a CIA “suicide.”

Of course, plenty of glib and invective-laden “skepticism” and debunkery regarding the Monroe document can be found on the Internet, such as here, and I am all-too-acquainted with space debunkers. After I got Brian O’s NASA biography published, after piercing NASA’s stone wall and going directly to the astronaut corps, a leading space “skeptic” tried to debunk Brian’s Martian credentials. I had Brian give me some ammo in case I had to do battle with the debunkers and NASA over Brian’s bio. Fortunately, I did not have to, but I have been on the receiving end of “skeptic” libel and attacks for many years, so much so that I consider organized skepticism to be a criminal enterprise. Space debunkers Phil Klass and James Oberg boasted of their intelligence connections when trying to intimidate UFO/ET investigators.

How the heck do you get to the bottom of the Monroe document? Does it matter? Gary was sure that Monroe was murdered, but he thought that it was the organized crime connection, not the CIA one, and Gary was not into ETs. :)

What a minefield to negotiate, and I decided that the Monroe document was interesting, but I think that it is likely a forgery. Again, indisputably genuine documents, honest and meaningful testimony, and the like can be very hard to come by in this milieu. I studied the JFK evidence on and off for a dozen years before I had anything publicly to say about it, and another 15 years have passed since then, when I have not written much about it. This series of JFK posts is the most that I have ever done, and I don’t expect to do it again. I am not quite finished with the JFK issue, but will be soon, and then it will be back to scientific literacy and issues such as the Apollo Moon landings. Oh the joy! :)

Best,

Wade

Hi:

My views on the JFK hit, in summary, are:

• JFK was killed in a CIA operation whose “retail” purpose was to stage a fake assassination attempt that framed Castro, to justify an open American invasion of Cuba;
  • The operation “backfired” when it was interposed by unknown agents, and JFK was killed instead of manipulated into approving an invasion of Cuba;
  • While the identities of the interposers will likely never be definitively revealed, they worked on behalf of domestic interests who wanted JFK dead, for political-economic reasons;
  • The primary beneficiary of JFK’s death was the Eastern Establishment, including Wall Street and the MIC, and Allen Dulles, who was the de facto leader of the Warren Commission, had been a servant of the Eastern Establishment for his entire career, especially Rockefeller interests;
  • JFK was a relative outsider in American politics, an Irish Catholic from a newly rich family, and his attempts to end the Cold War, while pulling in the USA’s imperial horns from the beginning of his presidency, such as in the Bay of Pigs operation, were likely the final straw for those behind his murder;
  • Because of how the real plot was staged within a fake plot, the dupes left holding the bag would eagerly participate in a cover-up of JFK’s murder, which included the bureaucracies at the Pentagon, CIA, and FBI;
  • Lee Harvey Oswald was no lone assassin but a military intelligence operative who was drafted into the CIA’s plot to stage the fake assassination attempt, and he was one of many expendable assets used in the operation;
  • Jack Ruby was part of the real plot, his job was silencing Oswald, and with plenty of help, he did;
  • While a mountain of evidence points away from Oswald being the lone assassin and often points directly at the American intelligence community, which Dulles ran for many years, Dulles orchestrated a “lone nut” scenario, and the evidence that framed Oswald was promoted and fabricated, while the evidence that pointed away from Oswald was manipulated and destroyed (including murdered witnesses), including evidence that a shooter team took out JFK in a hail of bullets, not a lone assassin getting off three shots from the book depository;
  • The murder and cover-up was so successful, although so clumsily performed that doubts about Oswald’s guilt immediately surfaced among the thoughtful, that the intelligence community adopted assassination, with a lone nut scapegoat served up each time, as a domestic policy tool for a generation, clear up to the attempt on Ronald Reagan; they merely brought home tactics used abroad for many years to be used domestically;
  • The media and related institutions are all integral parts of the Establishment, have supported the official position to this day, and have served a disinformation and indoctrination function regarding JFK’s murder for more than 50 years;
  • The Kennedy family themselves never believed the official version of JFK’s murder, nor do they believe it for RFK’s.

In essence, JFK’s murder was little different from how many of Rome’s emperors met their end, in a palace coup, although the plot that took out JFK was obviously very elaborate, and it was ingeniously planned and executed. If those tapes that Stich reported are genuine and accurate, it would be no surprise to me at all. The evidence has long pointed at Dulles being the fixer who played his career’s greatest role, of covering up the murder of the man who fired him. About the only time that Dulles was publicly challenged was by David Lifton at UCLA, and Dulles proved himself badly overmatched in discussing the evidence, trying to bluff and bluster his way through.

For Americans, the JFK assassination and cover-up brings the legitimacy of the American system into grave doubt. The USA is run by gangsters who can murder the head of state with impunity, and the message to all future presidents was loud and clear: you are expendable. The sitting American president is little more than a puppet. But rather than just a few plotters and Allen Dulles being responsible, the entire American establishment has been complicit for more than 50 years. For me, that is the lesson of the JFK hit. The system is evil, but that is nothing new. It has been evil since Jamestown. Heck, it has been evil since Columbus first made landfall in the Bahamas, as those welcoming natives were quickly driven to extinction. The JFK affair is just more of the same.

States are not worth believing in, especially the American state. In the Fifth Epoch, all states will go the way of slavery, as will all corporations, and such huge concentrations of ill-gotten wealth and power will end. The elites know it, too, which is why they have been so avidly preventing the Fifth Epoch from manifesting, even though its technological basis was established before I was born. Meanwhile, humanity has its toes over the edge of the abyss and almost nobody knows or cares. I am trying to do what I can, after surviving my harrowing adventures in our evil system, and am looking for needles in haystacks to help, who are going to have unusual qualities. It won’t take many of us to usher in the Fifth Epoch, and the dark days can end, but there is hard work to do to make it happen, and I wrote the textbook to help train those people.

I am not quite through with these JFK posts, but close.

Best,

Wade

Edited by Wade Frazier

Hi:

On a brief chore break…

When scandals break, whether it is on Wall Street, in Washington D.C., and elsewhere, the game is to always exonerate the system and attribute the scandal to a few bad apples, as the illusion of the system’s legitimacy must be maintained at all costs. I see the same pattern in the JFK hit, as people want to finger a few bad conspirators and exonerate the system.

The USA has never been “great,” if by great, we mean noble of purpose, but that is the dogma that all American children are raised with, as they are trained to worship a flag, etc. It is nothing more than in-group conditioning, and very few escape it in their lifetimes. Very few want to, as the benefits of American residency are many and obvious, in history’s richest and most powerful nation, and it can really get crazy in places such as the Midwest. The aftermath of 9/11 was incredible to witness in its flag-waving mindlessness, Bush’s cartoon rhetoric, etc. Every sporting event begins with a flag-saluting rendition of the national anthem, with orgiastic cheers and pageantry, and woe to him who fails to salute. All of my fellow travelers that I most respected swallowed that bilge hook, line, and sinker, but their Boy Scout natures eventually led them to understand the lies of their conditioning, although I am the only one that I know of that escaped that particular conditioning to the degree that I did, although I hear that siren song every day.

When the evil comes into view to the degree that it is undeniable, then it is like Cliff Robertson’s ending lines in Three Days of the Condor, as it is all justified for the greater good (at least for the in-group), or like that famous Jack Nicholson line, of the public

. It is all a crock, of course. There is no benevolent intent behind such deeds, but it makes for a nice cover story. I have been approached over the years by people with their JFK theories, and they usually defend the system, with JFK’s murder being some kind of anomaly rather than a blueprint, as they heap the responsibility onto a few people, and exonerate the entire American establishment’s complicity in the cover-up for more than 50 years. Conspiracists focus obsessively on the alleged conspirators, often quite paranoically, while structuralists usually deny the conspiratorial aspects of how the power structure works. Mike Parenti once wrote a brilliant analysis of how blind the structuralists can be with their “conspiracy phobia.”

It takes great integrity to even want to break out of one’s in-group conceits, but I seek the few who can. Because only then can the Fifth Epoch be comprehended, at least to the degree that we can, as mired in the Fourth as we are. Nobody has ever been able to imagine the previous Epochs before they arrived, but I seek the few who can for the coming one, and for Americans, it means getting beyond nationalism, capitalism, organized religion, materialism, scientism, and rationalism. Understanding the JFK hit can help Americans get past their nationalistic conditioning, and should help inoculate people in other nations who look to the USA as some vision of light and goodness. It isn’t.

Best,

Wade Edited by Wade Frazier

Hi:

This may be my last JFK post for now. We’ll see. I have written about the JFK hit’s relationship to the ET issue, and what Hunt told Douglas Caddy the last time that they met, and I won’t question the veracity of Douglas’s testimony. It fits in rather well with the bigger picture of what I see happening today. Today, the term “Breakaway Civilization” is in vogue, and conspiracists are going wild with it.

What my friend was shown long ago were some of those “Breakaway Civilization’s” toys. A member of my circle was asked to help them terraform Mars (and it wasn’t Brian). Eisenhower’s great granddaughter has gone public with their effort to recruit her for a Mars colonization project. Clips of

are easy to find. As fantastic as that all can seem, it is real, and when you begin playing the game at these levels, if you can survive the experience, that stuff simply comes with the territory. The ultra-elites are real, their technological hoard is indeed impressive, and it is all a dark pather’s wet dream. You would not want to live in their “Breakaway Civilization.” As Greer once said, to hear even a fraction of their evil activities can damage a normal person’s psyche. “Merely” studying genocides and holocausts, many inflicted by my great nation, was emotionally damaging and spurred me to stop drinking in the year 2000. I may have to thank those studies, as I might not be here if I drank during my nightmare of a midlife crisis.

Let’s say that the Monroe CIA memo is a forgery. The nature of these areas is that disinformation always has elements of the truth in it, which is what makes it plausible, and it would not surprise me at all if the alleged forger and his pals were being manipulated by higher powers in their efforts. Even if they made it up out of thin air, JFK was aware of the UFO/ET situation, enough to know that he was not in the loop on it, as no president since Eisenhower really has been. I won’t deny that when JFK tried to end the Cold War in his last year of life, after already proving to be a reluctant imperial tool, that the ET angle may well have come into play with his murder, especially since JFK proposed a joint mission to the Moon with the Soviet Union. But killing him because he would reveal some of ET “secrets” to the Soviet Union seems like a convenient excuse to me. The Soviets already knew plenty themselves. I think that the ET angle was a proximate cause for JFK’s murder, not the ultimate one.

There is a distinct downside to all of this Breakaway Civilization fervor, which is that it focuses on elite machinations and encourages non-productive activities, including paranoia. A lot of what I see out there on the subject is tabloid fodder. Focusing on the Breakaway Civilization is not going to solve humanity’s problems, and they are huge and pressing. We had plenty of contact from the so-called White Hats, and they hide in the shadows, just like the Black Hats do. I do my best to ignore all of them. They are not going to save the day, and they are not going to destroy Earth: both outcomes are dependent on what normal people do, not the elites.

Brian O said it best: the only path to our salvation is through combined positive intention, not an obsessive focus on the “bad guys” or the “good guys.” That is what victims do, looking for heroes to worship or villains to revile. Every time that members of my social circle treated me like a hero, they always later attacked me. The hero/villain dynamic is their trip. The greatest humans I have yet met, and I have met some of the greatest that have walked on Earth, were still human, as we all are.

I’ll agree that in his own way, JFK was trying to make the world a better place and was not simply following the oligarchy’s orders, which all presidents since him have done. I’ll agree that the USA began its marked decline with his murder, but it is up to us to right humanity’s ship. JFK can’t, nor can his family, nor will the elites. They don’t have the right stuff, and fear their loss of status above all else, and most would rather rule in hell than be regular members of something that looks a lot like heaven on Earth. It is up to the rest of us. We all live here, and this is our planet, too. I won’t stop trying, and have a plan that will work, if I can find enough people with the right stuff and can train them.

We need to lay JFK to rest. It has been more than 50 years. He has certainly moved on from his murder, and those who committed the heinous act will reap what they sowed, as always, and most of them already have.

I have written about my graveside visit a few years ago, when one of the greatest humans I ever met came through to me, to lessen my sadness, letting me know that he did not want to be remembered that way. JFK can be seen as a martyr, but I doubt that he would have wanted to have been remembered that way. If his acts and intentions could be seen as inspiring future generations to right humanity’s ship, I think that that is the best way to honor his memory.

Best,

Wade

• 2 months later...

Hi:

I am taking a brief break from science posts. In my 2,000-book library, several times over the years, I have bought the same book twice, not realizing that I already had it. That is a hazard of having a large library. :) Sometimes, it was because the book was reissued under a different title, but more often, I just forgot that I had it. Also, at times, I would buy so many books in a short period of time that a book that I bought to read would get relegated to the shelves, unread, and I would forget that I had it.

Sometime in the past week or so, I plucked a book off of my office shelves (most of my library is in my garage, but those I pick for reading soon move up to my office shelves, and books migrating back and forth between my office and garage is a regular parade), not even sure what the book was about, and realized that it was an important book on the JFK assassination, titled Hit List. It is obviously not the work of professional scholars, but the authors, one of which is a comedian, get credit for bringing the information into one recent volume.

Hit List is about all of the people with connections to the JFK assassination who came to untimely ends. The authors “only” looked at what they considered the top 50, not the 300 or so that others have listed. I encountered most of the deaths before in my JFK studies, but bringing them together in that way was a worthy public service.

There were three flurries of untimely deaths:

• Immediately after the JFK assassination, through issuing the Warren Report;
  • During Jim Garrison’s investigation;
  • During the House Select Committee’s investigation.

To any serious scholar or reader of the JFK literature, what comes through loud and clear is that the most ridiculous theory of all is that Oswald was some kind of lone nut assassin. His military, intelligence, and organized crime connections positively scream covert action operative. But what I found particularly striking was how closely the book hewed to what I have encountered in my own journey, not only during my free energy adventures, but what fellow travelers such as Gary Wean encountered. I’ll cover some of it in this post.

The organized suppression in the free energy field is rarely violent, but when it is, the murderers take great care to make their evil deeds appear to be something else, in spook-style. While reading Hit List, I recognized many of the same techniques that were used on my free energy fellow travelers and others in my circle. Here are some examples.

In Gary’s book, he wrote at length about how expendable people in Ventura County regularly died in plane crashes, primarily planes that took off from Santa Paula airport, and Gary’s prime suspect, William Hetrick, who was arrested in the John DeLorean sting operation, but he worked on behalf of Ventura County’s corrupt judges and knew where too many of the bodies were buried, sometimes literally, so the judges whisked him away and he was never on the witness stand during DeLorean’s trial. Those who died in plane crashes had inexplicable issues, such as highly experienced pilots running out of fuel, or bizarre failures of key aircraft components, leading to the craft coming straight down, bringing the travelers to fiery ends.

One suspicious death relating to the JFK hit was Francis Gary Powers’s. Powers was the infamous U-2 pilot that the Soviet Union shot down, and Oswald worked at the U-2 base at Atsugi (with a crypto clearance), and Oswald lived in the Soviet Union when Powers was shot down, after Oswald’s highly theatrical “defection” to the Soviet Union, as he offered up the USA’s national security secrets. Powers later stated that Oswald was present during Powers’s interrogation. Powers died during the HSCA hearings, which was the last flurry of JFK-related deaths, and Powers, a highly competent pilot, died when his helicopter allegedly ran out of fuel, after taking off from the Burbank airport, right next to Ventura County. Even without fuel, Powers should have been able to land that chopper, but a witness said that the tail rotor came off as he tried to land, and that was the fatal “failure” that lead to his death.

When reading Hit List, almost every other death was familiar, in either their means of death or how “coincidental” it was. The day that Brian returned home after rejecting an “offer” from high-ranking military officials to do classified UFO work, he nearly died of a “heart attack,” which Brian later learned was the military’s response to his rejection of their “offer.” I have long called it “being made an offer than you can’t refuse.” A bunch of odd “heart attacks,” with highly “coincidental” timing, were in Hit List.

Another trick that I have encountered repeatedly is the spooks luring their targets from their homes, murdering them, and then returning to their homes to set up an “accident” or “suicide” scene. Paul Wilcher was one such “suicide.” One free energy inventor in my circle was killed that way, but came back to life as his body (sent back from the astral plane, just like NDE experiencers often report) was being staged to look like he fell down his stairs at home. When he came back to life like that, it blew the staged scenario. The killer will not “double tap” their targets when something like that happens, as it is more important to make it look like something else than it is to be successful with any one attempt, so the killers leave, regroup, and try to stage their crafty murders again, if called upon to do so. That particular inventor has survived dozens of murder attempts. In Hit List were several such “accidents” and “suicides,” including “falling” down the stairs at home.

The clear impression is that the spooks were very busy cleaning up loose ends to the JFK hit, more than a decade after the deed, and they got particularly active when official investigations began, and many people died during the same day or week that the investigators either contacted them or looked for them, or as they were about to testify in the investigations, including several high-ranking CIA officials.

I have also heard of many such sudden CIA-employee deaths, when operations were over, with career CIA employees all suddenly dying. I heard of one of those from a close friend who was approached by a CIA employee who had gone underground when all of his colleagues suddenly died when he was traveling the world as a vagabond upon retirement. He returned home after a couple of years, to find that all of his buddies had died suddenly. As I know, from the experience of my contract agent relative, spooks are expendable.

One defect in Hit List was that it did not even mention Allen Dulles, who had long been the spooks’ puppet master, at least for CIA spooks, and Dulles was the de facto leader of the Warren Commission.

Another thing that came through loud and clear was that The Education Forum is the most formidable online JFK assassination resource, especially John Simkin’s contributions, and I won’t argue against it.

Time to go hiking. Maybe I’ll write some more on this in the future.

Best,

Wade

Edited by Wade Frazier

• 4 weeks later...

Hi:

The conspiratorial aspects of how our world works is a minor aspect of my work. It is real and influential, but vastly more influential is simply how each person lives his or her life. The masses are primarily responsible for how our world works, not elite machinations.

That said, because of my adventures pursuing FE, knowing some of the inside scoop on the JFK hit, knowing an astronaut who got far more than he bargained for when he snooped into UFOs, and the like, I am regularly roped into looking at “conspiratorial” aspects of events, and I have recently been reading Dead Wrong and Hidden History.

What I have found repeatedly throughout the years is that virtually every conspiracy theory about the JFK hit aligns nicely with Gary Wean’s testimony of the John Tower conversation. But almost none of the conspiracy theories around the JFK hit even mention Gary, as it was for those two books that I have been reading. What I have found is that such conspiracist efforts often credit sources far more dubious than Gary, to hang their theories on, and Tosh Plumlee, an alleged CIA contract agent, is a central figure in Dead Wrong’s account of the JFK hit.

I had a close relative who was a CIA contract agent, and have encountered quite a few people over the years who were part of covert operations, often around the American invasion of Southeast Asia, and I am well aware of the problems that any of them would have with coming forward with their testimony. Contract agents are disposable, which is why they are contract agents, and Bill the BPA Hit Man and Mr. Texas were both contract agent psychopaths who were sicced on us, while Mr. Deputy was on an official payroll.

Basically, no contract agent is going to be allowed to speak out publicly unless the “revelations” have been approved by their “superiors.” Otherwise, they can be silenced, and quickly and often fatally. So, when contract agents and other alleged insiders speak out about their involvement in covert activities, I take all such “revelations” with a huge grain of salt. I have always found the most credible Disclosure Project, JFK hit, and related witnesses to not be the alleged “insiders,” but outsiders who saw/heard something that they shouldn’t have, such as what John Tower told Gary.

All such subjects are minefields of disinformation, false leads, and the like. The alleged “insiders” are a primary source of the murkiness, and many are spinning tales of disinformation, either as part of their “jobs,” they have been unwittingly fed disinformation, are part of some “limited hangout operation, they are posing as “insiders” for self-serving reasons, etc. If alleged insiders are telling the truth, you have to wonder why they are being allowed to do so, and what the motivation of their superiors is. I doubt that many of them are driven by a burning desire to expose the truth.

Best,

Wade

• JFK was killed in a CIA operation whose “retail” purpose was to stage a fake assassination attempt that framed Castro, to justify an open American invasion of Cuba;
  • The operation “backfired” when it was interposed by unknown agents, and JFK was killed instead of manipulated into approving an invasion of Cuba;
  • While the identities of the interposers will likely never be definitively revealed, they worked on behalf of domestic interests who wanted JFK dead, for political-economic reasons;
  • The primary beneficiary of JFK’s death was the Eastern Establishment, including Wall Street and the MIC, and Allen Dulles, who was the de facto leader of the Warren Commission, had been a servant of the Eastern Establishment for his entire career, especially Rockefeller interests;
  • JFK was a relative outsider in American politics, an Irish catholic from a newly rich family, and his attempts to end the Cold War, while pulling in the USA’s imperial horns from the beginning of his presidency, such as in the Bay of Pigs operation, were likely the final straw for those behind his murder;
  • Because of how the real plot was staged within a fake plot, the dupes left holding the bag would eagerly participate in a cover-up of JFK’s murder, which included the bureaucracies at the Pentagon, CIA, and FBI;
  • Lee Harvey Oswald was no lone assassin but a military intelligence operative who was drafted into the CIA’s plot to stage the fake assassination attempt, and he was one of many expendable assets used in the operation;
  • Jack Ruby was part of the real plot, his job was silencing Oswald, and with plenty of help, he did;
  • While a mountain of evidence points away from Oswald being the lone assassin and often points directly at the American intelligence community, which Dulles ran for many years, Dulles orchestrated a “lone nut” scenario, and the evidence that framed Oswald was promoted and fabricated, while the evidence that pointed away from Oswald was manipulated and destroyed (including murdered witnesses), including evidence that a shooter team took out JFK in a hail of bullets, not a lone assassin getting off three shots from the book depository;
  • The murder and cover-up was so successful, although so clumsily performed that doubts about Oswald’s guilt immediately surfaced among the thoughtful, that the intelligence community adopted assassination, with a lone nut scapegoat served up each time, as a domestic policy tool for a generation, clear up to the attempt on Ronald Reagan; they merely brought home tactics used abroad for many years to be used domestically;
  • The media and related institutions are all integral parts of the Establishment, have supported the official position to this day, and have served a disinformation and indoctrination function regarding JFK’s murder for more than 50 years;
  • The Kennedy family themselves never believed the official version of JFK’s murder, nor do they believe it for RFK’s.

Wade ,

I am 100% behind you on all of these points. Your summary dovetails with everything I've learned and with what I believe. I am, though, not inclined to jump on your Moon/NASA connections because I think it's a nuanced subject that tends to lessen the credibility of the overall message with some listeners.

Is there anything in your investigation that you learned about Robert R. McKeown? I have a thread here about his relationships with Ruby and Oswald:

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=23041

PS I have a tale about a US Army Private that attended a dinner at the Petroleum Club in Houston one evening in the mid 80's. It is possible that something like that can happen outside an intelligence "connection".

All good stuff on Decker you have assembled in your thread, Wade. Joan Mellen briefly shines the spotlight back on Decker in her new book that mentions the license plate numbers in the car park behind the grassy knoll privacy fence being recorded & later 'lost' when given it initial investigators. Much more info will be available on this subject when the Lancer Forum restoration is complete.

For me, the red flags start back roughly 30 years earlier than the JFK assassination to when Decker was involved in another famous ambush: Bonnie & Clyde. The person supplying location tracking info (that made the fatal ambush possible) to the posse & B&C family gathering data to Decker's boss that made the Sower's attempted ambush of B&C possible the year before the deadly ambush occurred in Louisiana: J. Edgar Hoover.

Imagine Decker as the sheriff of a small town you live in, Wade. One day, while you're out working the farm on your tractor, neighbors tell you there was a shooting in town. The shooting occurred between the sheriff's county jail & a car park the sheriff managed for his employees. The sheriff's deputies, jailers, secretaries & other sheriff employees park their cars in this same parking area when they report for work.

The shooting victims were the President of the USA & the Governor of your state. Your county sheriff was in the street at the base of the car park (hidden by a privacy fence) during the shooting. The sheriff was a passenger in your town's Chief of Police's personal car that had stopped in the street during the shooting. The car was roughly 5 car lengths ahead of the victims car. Instead of chasing after the shooter(s), the sheriff hightails it out of the crime scene with the Chief of Police & orders his men on the radio to report to the area (above the same spot your sheriff had just vacated with your town's chief of police) & 'hold everything secure' as he leaves the scene. Your town's sheriff arrives at the hospital the victims were driven to & does what? Sit on his hands?

Now, toss into the mix that witnesses on site at the crime scene (and some who left it) believe the shooter(s) was somewhere in your town's sheriff's car park near a privacy fence. Next, add that one of your town's sheriff deputies (Eugene Boone) finds the rifle believed to be used by the shooter. Boone doesn't find the rifle in the car park area he & his fellow officers were ordered to & 'hold secure'. Nope, Boone finds the rifle in a nearby building on an upper floor.

Does something smell fishy to you, Wade? Would you vote 'yes' to re-elect your town's sheriff after his post shooting performance or contact your state & Federal representatives & ask them to investigate your town's sheriff, Wade? If you were told the WC was representing your concerns, did the WC satisfy you or did it appear to you that the WC let your town's sheriff 'slip thru the cracks'?

Best wishes,

Brad Milch

Tidbits & Resources: Bonnie & Clyde history topics were always of interest for book reports & speeches when I was in High School (way back in the days of Lincoln, Cleopatra, Ponce De Leon & Moses...Not!) During the late 1960's, it was one of the few JFK ambush related subjects I could present to my teachers & classmates without being called on the carpet for 'spreading communist propaganda' via JFK CT books (I had to leave out the Bill Decker connection to JFK's ambush). I never tire of B&C history. A quick guide to help those interested in learning more, quickly:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4I2LUS0KJso

(actual footage of the B&C death car photographed shortly after the crime duo were ambushed as photographed by one of the posse members [Ted Hinton] that killed them. The position the bodies are seen in was staged; both criminals fell out of each door when posse members opened them after assuring themselves B&C were dead. The video description has an excellent, brief synopsis of B&C's ambush & the events that preceded & followed it, including B&C's separate funerals & Ruth Warren's battle in Federal court to re-gain possession of her stolen B&C 'death car'.

http://bonnieandclydehistory.blogspot.com/

(This is THE blog to learn Bonnie & Clyde history from. Warning: the Blogmaster has an annoying habit of using double & triple exclamation points & periods that will drive one's PC spell checker crazy. The Blogmaster advises visitors to steer clear from the book 'Go Down Together'; a book that he describes as light on facts, heavy on garbage (particularly the unsubstantiated Bonnie Parker orgy junk). The blog offers for sale Dallas Field Office File# 26-4114, that contains documents & photos concerning J. Edgar Hoover's involvement in the ambush & deaths of B&C (for those who cannot find it online anywhere else). The FBI home page used to offer the file & its contents for free).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgmkrziupA0

(A nice slideshow of colorized Bonnie & Clyde photos that are handy for high school & college reports & projects).

http://tmethvin.com/henry/

(Homepage dedicated to Henry Methvin, the last Clyde Barrow gang member & the one who informed on B&C through a relative that ended the lives of B&C; the same couple that had rescued Methvin from a Texas prison farm just a few months prior to their execution in Louisiana). A true rat fink... Years later, Methvin would be run over by a train)

Tidbits: Bill Decker was flown to Louisiana in a small charted plane to view the bodies of B&C at their autopsy. Graphic photos of Decker standing next to & behind Bonnie & Clyde can be easily found on the Internet via any search engine. They are disturbing. Even after suffering a horrific death, in which Bonnie Parker was 'shot to pieces', Bonnie was beautiful.

On display at the Henry ford museum is a letter allegedly written by Clyde Barrow. In the letter, Clyde tells Mr. Ford senior how much he admires the Ford flathead v-8 engine; an admiration that motivates Clyde to 'steal them whenever he can find them'.

A letter written by Bonnie Parker (as composed by Clyde Barrow) that was sent to B&C gang member Raymond Hamilton as he sat in the Dallas County jail 1 month before B&C were ambushed & killed recently went up for auction for serious big bucks. One's search engine should provide results on the auction's outcome.

Edited by Brad Milch