The Education Forum

Is Donald Trump making it fashionable to be conspiracy theorist?

If by "conspiracy theorist" you mean "Dominionist prevaricator" -- and if you mean by "fashionable" it's "mainstream" -- then the answer is "Hell yes."

Alex Jones is a frontman for the Dominionist Oligarchy, after all.

Having overthrown Globalist control of the Republican Party, Trump has doubled down on the Dominionist base of the GOP.

He loves "the evangelicals" and they love him.

Meanwhile, the cultural left is having a field day.

The other night on Larry Wilmore a Trump impersonator stood between two babes with Trump Guns and said --

"I haven't felt this hot since dancing with Ivanka at her wedding!"

Trump is in for a long 6 months...

Edited by Cliff Varnell

American Dominionists are to Christianity what ISIS is to Islam.

Donald J. Trump would be our first overtly fascist Dominionist President.

Like ISIS, Trump's candidacy must -- and will -- be destroyed.

Edited by Cliff Varnell

I liked the article, especially considering the source.

But this part is not correct:

Political operatives would secretly place damaging information with friendly media like The Drudge Report and Fox News and with radio hosts like Rush Limbaugh — and then they would work to get the same information absorbed into the mainstream media.

​Because most of the time, they did not have to work to get the stuff into the MSM.

​Most of the time, the MSM just picked it up on its own.

I've thought, given the off the wall trajectory of Trumps campaign stump talking points that he might just blurt out another kookie campaign promise like " And this Kennedy Assassination, we're going to get to the bottom of it" I suppose many Kennedy conspiracy theorists would see any kind of dialog being in the news as a positive. But I think he could set the cause further back. The MSM media could just use it to canonize the findings of the Warren Commission all over again just as they used the 50th anniversary of the assassination to that end. It would be another Trump idea trivialized into the trash heap of disparaging comments about women, Mexicans and Muslims, or cockamamie ideas such as the giant 1200 mile border wall and a massive lock down of illegals.

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

I've thought, given the off the wall trajectory of Trumps campaign stump talking points that he might just blurt out another kookie campaign promise like " And this Kennedy Assassination, we're going to get to the bottom of it" I suppose many Kennedy conspiracy theorists would see any kind of dialog being in the news as a positive. But I think he could set the cause further back. The MSM media could just use it to canonize the findings of the Warren Commission all over again just as they used the 50th anniversary of the assassination to that end. It would be another Trump idea trivialized into the trash heap of disparaging comments about women, Mexicans and Muslims, or cockamamie ideas such as the giant 1200 mile border wall and a massive lock down of illegals.

Hillary tickled the "let's get to the bottom of aliens" bone a few weeks ago.

Since she's calling for a release of all UFO files -- by what rationale could she delay the release of JFK files 10/2017??

Trump? Everything that comes out of that guy's mouth is bovine offal.

He's the bad guy in a reality TV series carried on the internet and cable news.

Dem VP pick Elizabeth Warren is going to destroy him single handedly.

Donald Trump -- everything you hate about politicians on steroids.

Trump Campaign Releases a Video Defending Trump University… that is Itself a Scam

http://www.redstate.com/leon_h_wolf/2016/06/01/trump-campaign-releases-video-defending-trump-university...-scam/

Edited by Cliff Varnell