The Education Forum

The Magic Bullet Theory

Move over "Alice", Mr. Von Pein has entered the hole, and is as lost as are the body snatchers, etc;

And, although the HSCA utilized a little better "cartoon" drawings, they to managed to divert as well as confuse.

In this lateral drawing, the "back entry" wound was not even drawn in.

It has been placed in the shown location based on the "Posterior" drawing which they also made, and not unlike all of the other cartoons, as well as the TV/movie versions of same.

IT DON"T WORK.

In placement of the back entry onto this drawing, from the anterior drawing, it represents a passage angle of only 3-degrees downward.

Had the entry point on the back/upper neck been in this position, with an 18-degree downward angle of entry, the bullet would have passed through the upper lobe of the lung (disregarding the cross-angle of fire), or else exited in the mid-chest area below the sternum.

Had the entry point of the back/upper neck been in this position, with the autopsy reported 45-degree to 60-degree downward angle of entry, the bullet would have exited in the mid chest region.

Personally, I like cartoon drawings as much as the next person.

However, when dealing with the facts of the assassination of JFK, it would be appreciated if those who continually attempt to pull the wool over my eyes, and divert from the facts, would pass on.

Then, perhaps there will be little opposition to a final presentation of the facts.

In event that one choses to destroy the CE399 SBT theory, then they should first do so through utilization of the, often "cartoonish" evidence with which the WC as well as the HSCA presented this myth.

And, although the throat exit wound of JFK is, for all practical purposes, accurately demonstrated in the HSCA drawing made by Ida Dox, that is about ALL.

Therefore, one can utilize this somewhat accurate location of the anterior throat wound and thus work backwards to again discredit most of the WC & HSCA SBT theory/myth/aka lie.

Since the apex of the right lung of JFK was bruised, as well as the surrounding parietal pluera, it is most unlikely that a bullet passing through the neck of JFK at an 18-degree downward angle of fire, would have passed close enough to the apex of the lung to have bruised it.

And, with the cross angle of fire, this bullet could not have fractured and fragmented the right transverse process of either the 6th and/or 7th vertebra (as reported by the Clark Panel as well as the HSCA Medical Panel), without having created severe damage throughout the neck of JFK, only to exit at/about the third tracheal ring.

Then, when one throws in the reported 45-degree to 60-degree downward angle of entry, as documented and reported, the impossibility of the CE399 SBT becomes even more obvious and evident.

Actually!

One should also reference a recognized book on the human anatomy in event they wish to pursue the "lack of fact" as regards the CE399/SBT aka WC Lie.

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Extract from William Matson Law's In the Eye of History (2005)

O'Neill and Sibert are adamant that the single-bullet theory is wrong. "That's Arlen Specter's theory," O'Neill told me. It's quite evident from my conversations with them that they have no respect for the one-time assistant counsel to the Warren Commission, now Senator from Pennsylvania. When I questioned Jim Sibert about the single-bullet theory and Arlen Specter, he went as far as to say, "What a xxxx. I feel he got his orders from above - how far above I don't know." When I suggested to O'Neill that his description to the ARRB of President Kennedy's hands being "clenched" was possible confirmation of Thorburn's position, he took pains to tell me, "his hands were sort of clenched, put it that way. Yes, in other words, they weren't laying down flat - I don't know whether they tried to arrange his hands or not, but they were in a clenched position. Not fully clenched at all." The single-bullet theory is key to the "lone-nut" scenario. If, in fact, a bullet did not hit Kennedy in the back, come out his throat, hit Governor Connally in the back, exit his right chest, slam into his right wrist, breaking the bone and cutting the radial nerve, and then pierce his left thigh and fall out in remarkably pristine condition onto a stretcher at Parkland Hospital, then there was more than one assassin and, hence, conspiracy. The single-hullet theory is the linchpin of the government case against Lee Harvey Oswald. If the theory is false, the lone-assassin concept crumbles to dust.

Governor Connally said, "it is not conceivable to me that I could have been hit by the first bullet, and then I felt the blow from something which was obviously a bullet, which I assumed was a bullet, and I never heard the second shot - didn't hear it. I didn't hear but two shots. I think I heard the first shot and the third shot." To the end of his life Connally rejected the single-bullet theory. And Frank O'Neill said: "You go back to the veracity of the individuals who were eye witnesses - Governor Connally denied the single-bullet theory one hundred percent. He's an eyewitness. He's right there-this is the man who was there. He was the one who was hit. He should know what happened."

Darrell Tomlinson, who found the bullet at Parkland Hospital, refused to identify it as Warren Commission Exhibit 399 and insisted that the bullet he found came from neither Connally's nor Kennedy's stretcher." There is evidence that the bullet was actually on a stretcher used that day by little Ronald Fuller. The FBI report by Sibert and O'Neill stated, "a bullet entered a short distance... the end of the opening could be felt with a finger." At the Clay Shaw trial in 1969, Pierre Finck said, "The back wound's depth was the first fraction of an inch."

More metal remained in Connally's body, in the wrist and thigh wounds, than is missing from CE 399.

Surely this is enough evidence to damn the single-bullet theory!

Move over "Alice", Mr. Von Pein has entered the hole, and is as lost as are the body snatchers, etc;

Purvy, David Von Pein supports many of the things you say, so be careful what you say about one of your bedfellows.

Bill Miller

Purvy, David Von Pein supports many of the things you say, so be careful what you say about one of your bedfellows.

Bill Miller

Last time that I looked around, I was entirely alone out her on this limb. However, high in the tree ran the remainder of ALL of the squirrels.

Those who chase multiple assassins and body kidnappers,

As well as those who do not have adequate reasoning to separate that although there may have in fact been a "Lone Assassin", the WC and the SBT theory are nevertheless a complete misrepresentation of the facts and truth of the assassination.

Mr. Von Pein's "common sense" has done him quite well in virtually all aspects of looking at the silliness and unsupported claims in regards to most of the CT garbage.

Unfortunately, the "blinders" which he placed on himself, apparantly also impeded his ability to objectively look at the CE399/SBT issue, as well as exactly who and what LHO was.

Again, for the record:

1. The WC & the SBT are an intentional lie/misrepresentation of the facts of the assassination.

2. There was, nevertheless, only a LONE ASSASSIN.

3. To a relatively high degree of probability, this Lone Assassin, was in fact LHO, and in the event that it was not, then LHO was highly involved with the most probable reason being he was the designated rabbit to be chased after.

4. There was, without doubt, a conspiracy to assassinate JFK.

Mr. Von Pein's "common sense" has done him quite well in virtually all aspects of looking at the silliness and unsupported claims in regards to most of the CT garbage.

Unfortunately, the "blinders" which he placed on himself, apparantly also impeded his ability to objectively look at the CE399/SBT issue, as well as exactly who and what LHO was.

Again, for the record:

1. The WC & the SBT are an intentional lie/misrepresentation of the facts of the assassination.

3. To a relatively high degree of probability, this Lone Assassin, was in fact LHO, and in the event that it was not, then LHO was highly involved with the most probable reason being he was the designated rabbit to be chased after.

I am just saying thaqt all you haver said about Von Pein can be said about yourself .... and I also believe there was a conspiracy to kill JFK.

Bill Miller

Again, for the record:

I am just saying thaqt all you haver said about Von Pein can be said about yourself .... and I also believe there was a conspiracy to kill JFK.

Bill Miller

Unless my "blinders" slipped back over my eyes, it is unlikely that I have missed too much in regards to CE399 and/or the first shot/ and/or the systematic destruction of the SBT theory.

Nevertheless, I do not remain so blinded by all of the BS that it makes me see "spooks"; "ghosts"; "mythological multipal assassins"; and/or "body snatchers" roaming around the peripheral area of the JFK assassin.

I was in hope that perhaps you may have something substantive to add to the JFK assassination.

Which merely goes to show that not unlike most, I too can be easily mislead and incorrect.

Mr. Purvis, it seems you're trying to hawk your theory again. While I remain intrigued by your theory that CE399 entered Kennedy's back upside down...there are other elements of your theory which are in opposition to the evidence.

1. If all three shots came from the sniper's nest, as you claim, why did one of the closest witnesses, Bonnie Ray Williams, hear only two clear shots from above him. Why did Jarman note that the last two shots came together? Why did Norman have no clear memory of a third shot, beyond that there was a third shot?

2. I agree with you that the head shot at 313 is the second of the three shots heard by most everyone in the plaza. Where you're off, IMO, is in your contention that the last shot is the shot stiking Connally. This is way way out there, far beyond the body snatcher theory you so love to mock. How, if the bullet came from the right when Connally was laying back to the left with his feet at the right hand side of the car, did the bullet striking Connally head DOWNWARDS in his body? Did it deflect off bone? And where does this happen in the Zapruder film, exactly?

1.) There's a huge proponderance of witnesses who said "3 shots", exactly, were fired -- including all journalists who immediately reported the shooting to the nation and the world.

These same earwitnesses also said the first shot hit and the last two shots were fired quite close together. Are you prepared to admit the possibility there was a third shot fired either just before or just after the head shot? Or have you been brain-washed into believing there was a first shot miss circa Z-160?

2.) Discrepancies aside re. the wound locations on JFK's upper back and lower neck (due in large part to the silly drawings that the WC was forced to utilize instead of having the actual autopsy photos and X-rays at their disposal; incredibly stupid IMO for the Official Govt. investigators to be denied full & constant access to those autopsy items; but that's what we're left to deal with, like it or not) -- the SBT works just fine, with the downward angle through JFK & JBC supporting the SBT conclusion.

What downward angle through Kennedy? You just made it up.

3.) If the SBT is wrong, there would have positively been MORE BULLETS RECOVERED and, just as key, MORE BULLET DAMAGE inside JFK's neck and upper back. But no bones were broken or even struck by ANY bullet passing through JFK's body. This item here almost certainly indicates (as the autopsy doctors obviously knew as well) that just ONE bullet went clean through Kennedy's back and neck.

The right transverse process was damaged at T1. There is significant damage in Kennedy's neck. Both the Clark Panel and HSCA FPP admitted as much. They decided no bone was struck by a bullet only because they were led to believe the bullet was CE399.

4.) And since #3 is so obviously true, then that SAME bullet HAD to have gone into the man sitting almost directly in front of JFK. (Why this isn't as obvious as Jimmy Durante's schnozola is anyone's guess....but my guess is because the rabid CTers just flat don't WANT the SBT to work...at all...so, by God, it's not gonna work....for them.)

And you DO want it to work, despite all the evidence to the contrary.

5.) CE399, with a good degree of certainty, was inside JBC's body on 11/22/63. And 399 was found in the same hospital Connally was taken to on 11/22. And since it would have been one "magic" bullet, indeed, for JBC to have been able to be hit by ANY bullet without that missile having FIRST gone through the person sitting almost-directly behind him (given the location of Connally's back {entry} wound and when he was so obviously hit, at Z224) -- this little fact proves beyond much doubt at all that CE399 went through JFK's body too.

There is no evidence whatsoever that CE399 ever dimpled Connally's skin. The NAA hs been discredited. Even if you were to accept its validity, the proper conclusion was that the wrist fragments and CE399 came from different bullets.

Much more on the viability of the SBT (and the absurd multi-shot "replacement" theory that most CTers are forced to actually buy into) can be found, in my own words, below:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspir...468ba452baf99c0

Edited by Pat Speer

And if you want to be selective about your earwitness reports, there are several witnesses who reported "evenly spaced" gunshots (and just three, to boot). Amazing, huh? What makes your witnesses any more correct than these? .........

David, we have been through this before and if you are going to offer an opinion, then at least be honest about it. It is a known fact that depending on where one was located in Dealey Plaza ... that it would determine as to what shots you heard and from where. So while you can cite people who heard certain shots - there are just as many witnesses who stood elsewhere who heard at least two shots coming over the top of one another. Some witnesses who stood at a particular location only heard two shots. This doesn't mean that one group is wrong or right over the other ... it just means that one group couldn't heard some shots that another group heard. And to cite that there were not other shell casings found anywhere is a pointless observation if any one assassin fired only one shot and didn't eject a shell casing or had picked up their casings. So while none of these things may have happened, there is no way to know for sure one way or the other. All one can do is take the available data and use it accordingly and that means that one cannot merely say that they can selectively cite a few witnesses who heard three shots spaced evenly and have it be so.

Bill Miller

David R. Von Pein, what do you make of the testimony of Francis X. O'Neill and James W. Sibert? When John F. Kennedy was assassinated on 22nd November, 1963, the FBI sent O'Neill to Andrews Air Force Base in Maryland "to assume jurisdiction over any violations that might fall within our purview." James W. Sibert was also sent to the air base "so there would be two of us to be a witness to whatever might happen."

Sibert and O'Neill then accompanied the coffin to Bethesda Naval Hospital. The agents also attended the autopsy carried out by Dr. Joseph Humes. Sibert and O'Neill wrote up a FD 302 report on what they witnessed.

Arlen Spector, the assistant counsel to the Warren Report, interviewed both Sibert and O'Neill after the assassination. However, as a result of what they told them, they were not called to testify before the Warren Commission. Specter was the man closely associated with the lone gunman theory. Their FD 302 report also became a classified document.

The Warren Commission reported: "A bullet had entered the base of the back of Kennedy's neck slightly to the right of the spine. It traveled downward and exited from the front of the neck, crossing a nick in the left lower portion of the knot in the President's necktie."

When the FD 302 report was eventually declassified it became clear why Sibert and O'Neill did not appear before the Warren Commission. It included the following passage: "During the later stages of this autopsy, Dr. Humes located an opening which appeared to be a bullet hole which was below his shoulders and two inches to the right of the middle line of the spinal column." This evidence is supported by the bullet holes in Kennedy's clothing and completely undermined the lone gunman theory. As Jim Marrs points out in Crossfire: "If the President's wound was between the shoulder blades, this was lower than the position of the neck wound making for an upward trajectory - totally inconsistent with the idea of shots from sixty feet above and behind the President."

David, I repeat my question.

David R. Von Pein, what do you make of the testimony of Francis X. O'Neill and James W. Sibert?

Their observations are interesting, indeed. But as far as those observations undercutting the LN/SBT position....no way. They do not.

No way? Since when is the base of the neck "below the shoulder"?

Dale Myers' computer animation shows an SBT inshoot about an inch below the bottom

of the clothing collars.

But the holes in JFK's clothes are 4" below the bottom of the collars.

These two photos show JFK's jacket collar in a normal position at the base of his neck.

Photo_jfkl-01_0060-C420-20-63.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/quaneeri4/Betzner_Large.jpg

Note the 1/2" of exposed shirt collar at Love Field.

Ditto in Betzner at Z186.

To claim, as you do, David, that 3" of JFK's jacket and 3" of his shirt bunched up *in tandem*

entirely ABOVE the C7 SBT inshoot at the base of his neck -- but entirely BELOW the jacket

collar at the base of his neck -- is an egregious intellectual dishonesty.

You probably weren't paying attention to Chad Zimmerman's segment on Unsolved History.

In his final experiment, the jacket collar jumped up into his stand-in's hairline. Btw, Chad

has disavowed every claim made in that presentation of his.

The fact of conspiracy is readily established: JFK's jacket collar was in a normal position

at the base of his neck at the time he was shot.

The SBT thus stands debunked.

But for the Parlor Game portion of our discussion, let's continue...

The Official Autopsy Report trumps O'Neill and Sibert and always shall.

The Official Autopsy Report (WCR pg 540) put the wound in the vicinity of T2, NOT the back

of the neck.

(quote on)

Situated on the upper right posterior thorax just above the upper border of the

scapula there is a 7 X 4 millimeter oval wound.

(quote off)

Humes fudged the location of the back wound from "below the shoulder" (FBI Autopsy Report)

to "just above the upper border of the scapula."

As this diagram shows, T2 is "just above the upper margin of the scapula."

back_diagram.gif

Those two FBI men weren't doing the autopsy -- Humes, Finck, and Boswell were. And whose signatures are attached to that Report (the most important report any of them would ever sign in their lives)? -- Certainly not the sigs of the two FBI men. It was Humes, Finck, and Boswell.

Question -- Do you, John, truly believe that all three autopsy doctors would deliberately sign-off on a false Autopsy Report of the POTUS that each of them KNEW was nothing but a pack of lies??

To believe that ALL THREE autopsy doctors were (to a man) lying rotten cover-up scumbags is to believe in the most preposterous of CT fantasies (IMO).

They were military men acting under orders.

Interesting that Humes, Finck and Boswell were the only good eyewitnesses to the wounds, according to you.

The half-dozen people who described the throat entrance wound at Parkland suffered a mass hallucination?

The dozen-plus people who described a back wound consistent with T3 also suffered a mass hallucination?

As I say, your intellectual dishonesty is egregious.

And this statement from the FBI agents' report.......

"During the later stages of this autopsy, Dr. Humes located an opening which appeared to be a bullet hole which was below his shoulders and two inches to the right of the middle line of the spinal column."

....certainly does nothing to discredit the SBT. If it does...how so?

The neck is not below the shoulders.

The neck is not part of the "upper thorax."

David, where do you come up with this stuff?

How is that general wound description much different than what we see here? .....

jfk05.jpg

Vol 7 of the HSCA findings:

(quote on, emphasis added))

Among the JFK assassination materials in the National Archives is a series of negatives and

prints of photographs taken during autopsy. The DEFICIENCIES of these photographs as

scientific documentation of a forensic autopsy have been described elsewhere. Here it is

sufficient to note that:

1. They are generally of rather poor photographic quality.

2. Some, particularly close-ups, were taken in such a manner that it is NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE to

anatomically orient the direction of view.

3. In many, scalar references are entirely lacking, or when present, WERE POSTIONED

IN SUCH A MANNER TO MAKE IT DIFFICULT OR IMPOSSIBLE TO OBTAIN ACCURATE

MEASUREMENTS OF CRITICAL FEATURES (SUCH AS THE WOUND IN THE UPPER BACK)

FROM ANATOMICAL LANDMARKS.

4. None of the photographs contain information identifying the victim; such as his name, the

autopsy case number, the date and place of the examination.

(quote off)

Less than 20 years after the release of that report Saundra Kay Spencer, the woman on

record as having developed the extant autopsy photos, testified under oath that she did

not develope the extant autopsy photos.

David, you cannot tell me who shot the autopsy photo you cite.

You cannot tell me who developed the photo.

There is nothing in the photo to indicate it's Jack Kennedy.

Your "14cm below the right mastoid process" is at best a guess; as an autopsy photo

the above was improperly produced, of poor quality, "more confusing than informative"

(HSCA), and of questionable authenticity.

It's a moot point, though.

JFK's jacket dropped an inch in Dealey Plaza, the SBT thus stands debunked.

Edited by Cliff Varnell