The Education Forum

Oswald Leaving TSBD?

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting photo Bill. The man in the still photo does indeed resemble LHO. He has "the cut of his jib," as my Mom would have said.

I am not much help with photos, but we have a number of members who specialize in photos, and I hope you get lucky.

Speaking purely as an amateur, that photo looks to me like a still from a movie, but what do I know.

WIld speculation: that picture was taken just before Marion Baker's arrival, and just before LHO went back inside to get a coke.

Right you are, Ray.

This is a frame from the Darnell film which shows Marrion Baker dashing to the front entrance.

http://jfkcountercoup2.blogspot.ie/2013/08/oswald-leaving-tsbd.html

The man in the photo was in the very same spot as the shots were being fired. We know this because he can be seen right there in the Wiegman film taken just seconds earlier.

We still don't know who he is. He's not Lovelady. He's not Bill Shelley. He's not Buell Wesley Frazier.

Edited by Sean Murphy

The man in the photo was in the very same spot as the shots were being fired. We know this because he can be seen right there in the Wiegman film taken just seconds earlier.

We still don't know who he is. He's not Lovelady. He's not Bill Shelley. He's not Buell Wesley Frazier.

Sounds like this could be a useful avenue of inquiry, and could lead to a major breakthrough in the case.

Since the burden of proof is on the prosecution, I think a fair question here would be:

Can Lee Oswald's accusers prove that this is not him in the still picture above?

How about it, Mr. Von Pein?

Edited by J. Raymond Carroll

Right you are, Ray.

This is a frame from the Darnell film which shows Marrion Baker dashing to the front entrance.

http://jfkcountercoup2.blogspot.ie/2013/08/oswald-leaving-tsbd.html

Hi Sean, good to "meet" you again.

Can you tell where this man was when Baker rushed in?

Sounds like this could be a useful avenue of inquiry, and could lead to a major breakthrough in the case.

If that happens, the indefatigable Bill Kelly will be famous. As far as I know, no one else in the past 50 years

noticed this particular gentleman in the doorway.

Way to go, Bill.

May your shadow never grow less!

Edited by J. Raymond Carroll

Sean: Did you notice this man BEFORE Bill posted the picture? Did anyone else? Has it been discussed elsewhere on the net?

I am excited about this (to me) brand new discovery. Can you briefly outline, for the historical record,

how you came to eliminate Shelley, Lovelady and Frazier?

The man is not Oswald as Baker has not even reached the entrance of the TSBD at this point in the film.

I don't think that follows, Duncan. It is entirely consistent (until we get more evidence) with the scenario I outlined earlier:

Argument: That is Lee in the doorway. JFK's limo is now out of his sight on its way down Elm. Lee goes inside and up the front stairs, Baker and Truly rush in and go up the back stairs. They meet near the coke machine, and the rest is history.

On 8/15/2013 at 5:47 AM, Duncan MacRae said:

That's not possible, Raymond.

Baker buzzed past this guy approximately 3 seconds after the frame in question.

Which "camera car" can be partially seen (in the left foreground) at 0:00 of this clip? If we can identify it, we can use it and and motorcycle cop who turns the corner at :06 and :07 to establish more precisely when Officer Baker entered the TSBD...

--Tommy :sun

Edited by Thomas Graves

The frame is from the Malcolm Couch film, and not the Jimmy Darnell film.

The man is not Oswald as Baker has not even reached the entrance of the TSBD at this point in the film.

Finally, this man has been discussed many many times at http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/board,2.0.html and many enhancements have been made there and are still available for viewing.

Duncan, it's not from Couch it's from Darnell. Robert Groden spliced the two films together and labelled the result 'Couch'.

Sean: Did you notice this man BEFORE Bill posted the picture? Did anyone else? Has it been discussed elsewhere on the net?

I am excited about this (to me) brand new discovery. Can you briefly outline, for the historical record,

how you came to eliminate Shelley, Lovelady and Frazier?

Ray, I nicknamed this guy 'Prayer Man' a few years back (on account of the posture of his arms).

aFEJIpM.jpg

• He is standing in this spot in the doorway during the shooting.
  • He is standing in this spot in the doorway as Baker reaches the front steps.
  • He can't be Billy Lovelady, whom he rather looks like. Lovelady shows up beside him in the Altgens photo and the Wiegman film. And besides, Lovelady recalled looking back from the 'island' out on Elm and seeing Baker and Truly about to enter the building. He can't have still been in the front entrance way as Baker was reaching the steps.
  • He can't be Shelley--who was (again, per his own and Lovelady's testimony) with Lovelady out on the 'island' at this time--and who has been pretty securely identified in 11/22 images as having worn a dark suit and tie that day.

PjAw1cQ.jpg

• He can't be Buell Wesley Frazier who was wearing a dark blue jacket and looked nothing like 'Prayer Man'.

WRgagcK.jpg

Long story short: we still don't know who this man was.

Edited by Sean Murphy

"Finally, this man has been discussed many many times at http://www.jfkassass.../board,2.0.html and many enhancements have been made there and are still available for viewing."

Translation = We've done ALL of the research that needs to be done on the assassination at JFKAssassinationForum.com and any further research is a TOTAL waste of time. Oswald did it; embrace it, live with it.