Oswald Leaving TSBD?

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1960 was a misdemeanour.

The docs open fine on mine......

Dear Bart,

Pray tell, counting from left to right, which one of the 13 pages is the misdemeanor on? It would take me a good 10 minutes to "open" all of the rather boring 1969 ones to find it.

-- Tommy :sun

Lovelady and Shelley in Couch, ROKC Scan

Best image available, click to enlarge.

Billy-Lovelady-and-Bill-Shelley-in-Malco

Thanks, Bart.

What's interesting is that in a fragmentary bit of Couch or Darnell (I have a hard time keeping track of them), we can see Shelly and Lovelady, after Running Woman has passed them and they have passed the "geometrical artwork" of the TSBD side gate, starting to cross over Elm Street Extension towards the "island."

Edited by Thomas Graves

Lovelady-and-shelley-in-couch-okt-2016-B

Bart,

Didn't you already post these images?

Never mind, I see they are larger, and we can now make out the plaid pattern on LL's shirt.

And the bald spot on top of his head!!!

Seems to me I tried to point out LL's plaid shirt and Shelly's white collar in this clip about a year ago, to no avail. So, thanks for vindicating me, Bart!

Yep. Post #58 this thread: http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=22197&page=4&hl=%2Bcollar+%2Bextension+%2Btommy#entry313803

Here they are, crossing Elm Street Extension diagonally and heading towards the "island." Note Running Woman (or Marion Baker?) passing out of the frame, to the right.

G0yR7BN.gif

Edited by Thomas Graves

Tommy,

Not sure if the "...Running Woman..." you refer to is the same person I'm looking at, but is that Marrion Baker exiting frame right? Looks like someone wearing dark clothes with a white helmet/hat on to me, though doesn't seem to be moving quickly enough to be Baker (or running at all for that matter)?...hmmm...

Edited by Ian Lloyd

Tommy not of this quality no.

Anyone that did have their doubts can now join the rest.......Shelley and Lovelady made their way of the steps immediately, and this contradicts their testimonies completely.

Edited by Bart Kamp

Tommy not of this quality no.

Anyone that did have their doubts can now join the rest.......Shelley and Lovelady made their way off the steps immediately, and this contradicts their testimonies completely.

Bart,

Robert Prudhomme will be sorely disappointed.

Edited by Thomas Graves

Bart,

Never mind, I see they are larger, and we can now make out the plaid pattern on LL's shirt.

Seems to me I tried to point out LL's plaid shirt and Shelly's white collar in this clip about a year ago, to no avail. So, thanks for vindicating me, Bart!

Yep. Post #58 this thread: http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=22197&page=4&hl=%2Bcollar+%2Bextension+%2Btommy#entry313803

Here they are, crossing Elm Street Extension diagonally and heading towards the "island." Note Running Woman (or Marion Baker?) passing out of the frame, to the right.

G0yR7BN.gif

Doesn't the Bill Shelley character in Bart's photo appear to be wearing a hat? I don't believe I've ever seen a photo of Shelley wearing a hat.

P.S. Tommy, do you believe that Lovelady is also crossing the road at an angle, like Shelley is? I thought that he continued on a straight course and that is how we can see that Shelley veered to the left. (BTW, I believe that Lovelady is walking right next to the sidewalk, and takes one step up on it and then immediately down off of it again. Because his head pops up for just that moment.)

[...]

Bart,

G0yR7BN.gif

Doesn't the Bill Shelley character in Bart's photo appear to be wearing a hat? I don't believe I've ever seen a photo of Shelley wearing a hat.

P.S. Tommy, do you believe that Lovelady is also crossing the road at an angle, like Shelley is? I thought that he continued on a straight course and that is how we can see that Shelley veered to the left.

(BTW, I believe that Lovelady is walking right next to the sidewalk, and takes one step up on it and then immediately down off of it again. Because his head pops up for just that moment.)

Sandy,

I rather like that idea.

PS Shelley's hair stood up a lot in the front because he combed it straight back. Also, he was walking fast and the "wind" is holding it up, IMHO.

Edited by Thomas Graves

Bart,

G0yR7BN.gif

P.S. Tommy, do you believe that Lovelady is also crossing the road at an angle, like Shelley is? I thought that he continued on a straight course and that is how we can see that Shelley veered to the left. (BTW, I believe that Lovelady is walking right next to the sidewalk, and takes one step up on it and then immediately down off of it again. Because his head pops up for just that moment.)

A hat?

Nope.