The Education Forum

The Two Oswald Phenomena Explained

Greg Parker

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Louis Oswalt ...the FBI couldn't find him .......be great for the case if they did.......just couldn't find him......GAAL

]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

http://jfk.hood.edu/Collection/FBI%20Records%20Files/105-82555/105-82555%20Section%20018/105-18b.pdf

The only relevant documents in that are the ones I used in my piece. There is NOTHING there suggesting, hinting or stating that the FBI made any effort whatsoever to find him. The agents even had his place of employment - but didn't bother going there. Are you sure you read those documents?

Bottom line. It was Louis Oswalt who Bogard took for a test drive - and Oswalt was not deliberately impersonating anyone. He just happened to match the general description and have a similar name.

(FBI) but didn't bother going there // Parker ============= It was Louis Oswalt who Bogard took for a test drive //Parker

]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

Was it him ?? Couldn't prove it by FBI.

]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

Sheldon then went into some detail on the topics he touched on briefly in his opening. Albert Bogard was a Downtown Lincoln Mercury salesman who accompanied Lee Oswald on the test drive. Oswald terrified Bogard by taking him on a wild ride at speeds up to 85 miles an hour. The Warren Commission placed the incident on November 9, 1963 and dismissed it because Oswald's whereabouts are known for that day and because supposedly Oswald did not know how to drive. Sheldon pointed out that Bogard had no reason to lie, his story did not change much over the years and he had corroboration from 4 co-workers. Bogard also passed a lie detector test administrated by the FBI. Sheldon thinks that someone who identified himself as Lee Oswald did test drive a car with Bogard.

Another salesman placed the incident on November 2, 1963. This would allow the real Lee Harvey Oswald to be involved. Sheldon explained that the real Lee Harvey Oswald for him was the one killed by Jack Ruby. Oswald worked only a few minutes away from the car dealership. Bogard showed Oswald every car in the showroom and the lot, went on the test drive that covered about 13 miles. Less than three weeks later the assassination occurs. Inkol thinks that if Bogard was fooled by an impostor that impostor had to be nearly identical with Oswald and there can be no innocent explanation for an impostor.

However, Inkol thinks it was the real Oswald who test drove the car. If this is true then Oswald was expecting to acquire some money within a couple of weeks. Apparently there was some kind of conspiracy of silence at the dealership not to tell the authorities. Jack Lawrence took it upon himself to alert the authorities about an Oswald who visited the dealership and was promptly fired shortly after making the call. FBI agents questioned Bogard the day after the assassination.

Word of this Oswald test driving incident reached NBC reporters from California, Gene Barnes and Ted Mann (sic?) who heard that Bogard went to Shreveport on Saturday, November 23, 1963 and flew there to interview him. How did the FBI react to NBC's initiative? According to the Los Angeles Herald Examiner written October 1964. It is written by Walter Winchell. "Isn't it true Mr. Chief Justice that a filmed interview with Mr. Bogard and other salesmen, one of whom was actually fired for tipping the Feds, has not been made public because some law men allegedly requested the network not to use it?"

Unbelievably, Inkol does not give the Chief Justice's response, or if there wasn't one he didn't explain that. He just went on.

On December 9, 1963 Bogard provided a written statement to FBI agents and they warned him that this statement may be used against him in a court of law.

http://spot.acorn.net/JFKplace/09/fp.back_issues/12th_Issue/fredonia2.html

Edited by Steven Gaal

but didn't bother going there // Parker ============= It was Louis Oswalt who Bogard took for a test drive //Parker

]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

Was it him ?? Couldn't prove it by FBI.

You couldn't prove JFK was assassinated using the FBI.

The FBI was led to Louis Oswalt through a tip-off about the Downtown Lincoln Mercury dealership incident.

Oswalt had the same general appearance as Oswald and a very similar name. The test driver at the dealership drove over the speed limit.

The person who overtook Mrs Sudie Reynolds was also speeding and driving the same type and model car that was supposedly repo'ed from Oswalt.

Edited by Greg Parker

Sheldon then went into some detail on the topics he touched on briefly in his opening

Since this is your first mention of any "Sheldon", you may want to say who it is you are talking about, and what preceded the "then" you mention.

Another salesman placed the incident on November 2, 1963.

Cite please.

However, Inkol thinks it was the real Oswald who test drove the car.

Is Inkol related to sheldon? Are either related to "Harvey"? Just what is it the hell you are blathering about? Why should anyone care what this person thinks?

Greg,

It's always good to hear new perspectives, and I certainly don't believe we should stick rigidly to a collective consensus about many aspects of this case. That being said, I'm wondering where you're going with this line of thought.

The nature of the most well known "fake" Oswald encounters certainly seems to suggest an overt attempt to impress witnesses in a particular way, as a part of the overall framing process. Yes, Oswald was a nondescript individual in appearance; I suppose that's why the encounters were so outrageously designed. Oswald reckelessly operating a car (whether or not he could legally do so) and inferring he was coming into some money soon, while proclaiming "Maybe I'll have to go to Russia to buy a car" to hapless salesman Albert Guy Bogard; being blatantly advertised to Sylvia Odio as a potential assassin of Kennedy; angrily firing at the wrong targets at a test firing range- what else can all these suggest other than that they were a crucial part of the conspirators plans to fram Oswald?

Do you believe that Bogard, Odio and the witnesses at the test firing range were mistaken about what they'd witnessed? That they all imagined the Oswald name afterwards, when it was nationally known? That it was the real Oswald, doing such incriminating things? I'm just trying to get a feel for what you're saying here.

One doesn't have to totally accept John Armstrong's theory in order to recognize that Oswald was being impersonated in the weeks leading up to the assassination of JFK.

"Do you believe that Bogard"

The Bogard incident explained. It was a guy called Louis Oswald (or Oswalt) - and imo was not a deliberate impersonation.

http://www.reopenkennedycase.org/apps/forums/topics/show/13172470-meet-the-oswalts-another-nail-in-the-coffin-of-harvey-lee?next=

You simply have nothing better to do... what an immense joke...

Why not post, "PLEASE COME TO MY FORUM since if I post the same crap here I might get an argument I wont be able to insult my way out of.. and my minions wont be able to shout it down."

:up

Greg,

It's always good to hear new perspectives, and I certainly don't believe we should stick rigidly to a collective consensus about many aspects of this case. That being said, I'm wondering where you're going with this line of thought.

The nature of the most well known "fake" Oswald encounters certainly seems to suggest an overt attempt to impress witnesses in a particular way, as a part of the overall framing process. Yes, Oswald was a nondescript individual in appearance; I suppose that's why the encounters were so outrageously designed. Oswald reckelessly operating a car (whether or not he could legally do so) and inferring he was coming into some money soon, while proclaiming "Maybe I'll have to go to Russia to buy a car" to hapless salesman Albert Guy Bogard; being blatantly advertised to Sylvia Odio as a potential assassin of Kennedy; angrily firing at the wrong targets at a test firing range- what else can all these suggest other than that they were a crucial part of the conspirators plans to fram Oswald?

Do you believe that Bogard, Odio and the witnesses at the test firing range were mistaken about what they'd witnessed? That they all imagined the Oswald name afterwards, when it was nationally known? That it was the real Oswald, doing such incriminating things? I'm just trying to get a feel for what you're saying here.

One doesn't have to totally accept John Armstrong's theory in order to recognize that Oswald was being impersonated in the weeks leading up to the assassination of JFK.

The Bogard incident explained. It was a guy called Louis Oswald (or Oswalt) - and imo was not a deliberate impersonation.

http://www.reopenkennedycase.org/apps/forums/topics/show/13172470-meet-the-oswalts-another-nail-in-the-coffin-of-harvey-lee?next=

Why not post, "PLEASE COME TO MY FORUM since if I post the same crap here I might get an argument I wont be able to insult my way out of.. and my minions wont be able to shout it down."

Quite happy to debate here, David.

Have you actually got an argument?

Is Inkol related to sheldon? Are either related to "Harvey"? Just what is it the hell you are blathering about? Why should anyone care what this person thinks? // PARKER

}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
Your rude talk is noted. Who cared ?? THE GREAT JFK RESEARCHER DR JERRY ROSE. How do you say it down under ?? Oh yes put another insult on the Barbie.

AS to source re Auto Dealership its Jack Lawrence for most info. (GAAL)

=========================================================================================

The Third Decade, Volume 6, Issue 4 pg 1
Found in: The Third Decade
PATSIES by Sheldon Inkol THREE CARTRIDGE CASES CHAIN OF POSSESSION by Michael Wiseberg

The Third Decade, Volume 7, Issue 5 pg 1
Vol 7 #5 July 1991 THE THIRD DECADE JOHN FNKENNEDY SASSINA THE 1963 1973 1983 1993 ISSN 088-5230 CONTENTS JACK LAWRENCE ASSASSIN OR FALL GUY 1 by Sheldon Inkol RANDOM THOUGHTS ON THE THIRD DECADE

The Third Decade, Volume 9, Issue 5 pg 1
wa THE THIRD DECADE O A NUFN KENNEDY RESEARCH ON THE 1963 1973 1983 1993 1 8 13 35 36 Vol 9 W5 July 1993 -.t ISSN 088-5230 CONTENTS THE INDIANA RIFLE by Sheldon Inkol THE BRAIN DOESN'T WORK THAT

The Third Decade, Volume 7, Issue 3 pg 1
multiple hits in this document

The Third Decade, Volume 8, Issue 6 pg 1

The Third Decade, Volume 9, Issue 5 pg 12

The Third Decade, Volume 9, Issue 6 pg 45

The Third Decade, Volume 9, Issue 4 pg 49
President's autopsy a critique of the findings of the "Clark Panel"---critical discussions of the material in Riley's original article---Sheldon Inkol's study of the "Indiana Rifle (Harry

The Third Decade, Volume 6, Issue 4 pg 5
Tx. J Gary Shaw 1976) pp 102 103 CD 7.687 691 CD 7.707 23H469 CD 4.720 OTHER PATSIES by Sheldon Inkol* November 22 1963 6:00 p.m Dallas Texas District Attorney Henry Wade states "Preliminary

The Third Decade, Volume 7, Issue 6 pg 24
impersonation 716 Sep 91 pp 2,3 Inkol Sheldon on comic books and assassination 711 Nov 90 pp 1-7 713 Mar 91 p 25 on Jack Lawrence 715 Jul 91 pp 1-17 on man behind the wall 712 Jan 91 pp 27-29 on

The Third Decade, Volume 7, Issue 1 pg 1

The Third Decade, Volume 8, Issue 4 pg 29
Lawrence by Sheldon Inkol Garrison On The Trail Of The Assassins p 22 Marrs Crossfire p 319 Marrs Crossfire pp 402-14 For Ruby's criminal associations see David Scheim Contract On America (New York

The Fourth Decade, Volume 1, Issue 2 pg 1
Found in: The Fourth Decade
11/22/63 by Sheldon Inkol DEEP POLITICS A REVIEW 31 by Jerry D Rose WAS JACK WHITE WRONG TO TELL THE HSCA THAT THESE GUNS ARE NOT ALL THE SAME 34 by Jack White A JOURNAL OF RESEARCH ON THE JOHN F

The Fourth Decade, Volume 2, Issue 3 pg 1
Sheldon Inkol UPDATES NEW DEVELOPMENTS ON PREVIOUS ARTICLES .19 LETTERS TO THE EDITOR .19 PROOF AND MORE PROOF 30 by Milicent Cranor WHO'S KILLING THE TRUTH 34 by Harrison E Livingstone A JOURNAL OF

The Fourth Decade, Volume 8, Issue 1 pg 19
evidence suggesting frontal shot from intersection of stockade fence and rail road bridge) pp 31-32 Letters to the editor Whitmey on Giesbrecht Inkol on B.Oliver Nissenson on LHO language proficiency

The Fourth Decade, Volume 4, Issue 6 pg 24

The Fourth Decade, Volume 1, Issue 4 pg 7

The Fourth Decade, Volume 2, Issue 4 pg 32
Inkol in his letter that appears in the 3/95 issue Specifically the comments regarding Martin Shackelford's "Black Dog Man RIP. Mr Inkol seems to question the statements and observations of Ms

The Fourth Decade, Volume 4, Issue 5 pg 31
-Sheldon Inkol 54 Raglan Ave. Apt 14 Toronto Ontario Canada M6C 2L1 ea

The Fourth Decade, Volume 4, Issue 4 pg 17

The Fourth Decade, Volume 6, Issue 2 pg 27
really is just a coincidence Sheldon Inkol 147 Borden Street Toronto Ontario Canada M5S 2N2 To the Editor In the November 1998 issue is a letter by Mike Sylwester concerning my article on Oswald's

The Fourth Decade, Volume 2, Issue 3 pg 16
to a local political rally held near the hotel that night and Power was also suspected of being involved in an attempt on the life of Sheldon Inkol 54 Raglan Ave. #14 Toronto Ontario Canada M6C 2

The Fourth Decade, Volume 3, Issue 1 pg 24
Giesbrecht research (who had initially contacted Sheldon Inkol in Toronto after seeing a profile of him on a CBC.TV report about "JFK and the growing skepticism towards the Warren Commission's

The Fourth Decade, Volume 3, Issue 4 pg 9
Tennessee in May of 1963 A Canadian researcher Sheldon Inkol informed me of a tabloid newspaper carrying a story about an assassina tion attempt against JFK during his Nashville trip I was able to obtain

The Fourth Decade, Volume 4, Issue 3 pg 16
for one example and the Odio incident for another -Sheldon Inkol 54 Raglan Ave. Apt 14 Toronto Ontario Canada M6C 2L

The Fourth Decade, Volume 5, Issue 2 pg 26
"conspiracy. And I find this sad Sheldon Inkol 54 Raglan Ave. Apt 14 Toronto Ontario Canada M6C 2L1 aa

The Fourth Decade, Volume 5, Issue 5 pg 38
second photo or not Sheldon Inkol 54 Raglan Ave. Apt 14 Toronto Ontario Canada M6C 2L1 To the editor I originally looked forward to reading John J Johnson's article "Man-in the-Doorway An Un

The Fourth Decade, Volume 6, Issue 1 pg 26
Mercury space capsules It could have been anything Sheldon Inkol's research on the Mercury dealership near Dealey Plaza notwithstanding The relevant portion of the FBI report as reproduced in NASA Nazis

Edited by Steven Gaal

Is Inkol related to sheldon? Are either related to "Harvey"? Just what is it the hell you are blathering about? Why should anyone care what this person thinks? // PARKER

}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Your rude talk is noted. Who cared ?? THE GREAT JFK RESEARCHER DR JERRY ROSE. How do you say it down under ?? Oh yes put another insult on the Barbie.

AS to source re Auto Dealership its Jack Lawrence for most info. (GAAL)

=========================================================================================

The Third Decade, Volume 6, Issue 4 pg 1

PATSIES by Sheldon Inkol THREE CARTRIDGE CASES CHAIN OF POSSESSION by Michael Wiseberg

Vol 7 #5 July 1991 THE THIRD DECADE JOHN FNKENNEDY SASSINA THE 1963 1973 1983 1993 ISSN 088-5230 CONTENTS JACK LAWRENCE ASSASSIN OR FALL GUY 1 by Sheldon Inkol RANDOM THOUGHTS ON THE THIRD DECADE

The Third Decade, Volume 9, Issue 5 pg 1

wa THE THIRD DECADE O A NUFN KENNEDY RESEARCH ON THE 1963 1973 1983 1993 1 8 13 35 36 Vol 9 W5 July 1993 -.t ISSN 088-5230 CONTENTS THE INDIANA RIFLE by Sheldon Inkol THE BRAIN DOESN'T WORK THAT

The Third Decade, Volume 7, Issue 3 pg 1

The Third Decade, Volume 8, Issue 6 pg 1

The Third Decade, Volume 9, Issue 5 pg 12

The Third Decade, Volume 9, Issue 6 pg 45

The Third Decade, Volume 9, Issue 4 pg 49

President's autopsy a critique of the findings of the "Clark Panel"---critical discussions of the material in Riley's original article---Sheldon Inkol's study of the "Indiana Rifle (Harry

The Third Decade, Volume 6, Issue 4 pg 5

Tx. J Gary Shaw 1976) pp 102 103 CD 7.687 691 CD 7.707 23H469 CD 4.720 OTHER PATSIES by Sheldon Inkol* November 22 1963 6:00 p.m Dallas Texas District Attorney Henry Wade states "Preliminary

The Third Decade, Volume 7, Issue 6 pg 24

impersonation 716 Sep 91 pp 2,3 Inkol Sheldon on comic books and assassination 711 Nov 90 pp 1-7 713 Mar 91 p 25 on Jack Lawrence 715 Jul 91 pp 1-17 on man behind the wall 712 Jan 91 pp 27-29 on

The Third Decade, Volume 7, Issue 1 pg 1

The Third Decade, Volume 8, Issue 4 pg 29

Lawrence by Sheldon Inkol Garrison On The Trail Of The Assassins p 22 Marrs Crossfire p 319 Marrs Crossfire pp 402-14 For Ruby's criminal associations see David Scheim Contract On America (New York

The Fourth Decade, Volume 1, Issue 2 pg 1

11/22/63 by Sheldon Inkol DEEP POLITICS A REVIEW 31 by Jerry D Rose WAS JACK WHITE WRONG TO TELL THE HSCA THAT THESE GUNS ARE NOT ALL THE SAME 34 by Jack White A JOURNAL OF RESEARCH ON THE JOHN F

The Fourth Decade, Volume 2, Issue 3 pg 1

Sheldon Inkol UPDATES NEW DEVELOPMENTS ON PREVIOUS ARTICLES .19 LETTERS TO THE EDITOR .19 PROOF AND MORE PROOF 30 by Milicent Cranor WHO'S KILLING THE TRUTH 34 by Harrison E Livingstone A JOURNAL OF

The Fourth Decade, Volume 8, Issue 1 pg 19

evidence suggesting frontal shot from intersection of stockade fence and rail road bridge) pp 31-32 Letters to the editor Whitmey on Giesbrecht Inkol on B.Oliver Nissenson on LHO language proficiency

The Fourth Decade, Volume 4, Issue 6 pg 24

The Fourth Decade, Volume 1, Issue 4 pg 7

The Fourth Decade, Volume 2, Issue 4 pg 32

Inkol in his letter that appears in the 3/95 issue Specifically the comments regarding Martin Shackelford's "Black Dog Man RIP. Mr Inkol seems to question the statements and observations of Ms

The Fourth Decade, Volume 4, Issue 5 pg 31

-Sheldon Inkol 54 Raglan Ave. Apt 14 Toronto Ontario Canada M6C 2L1 ea

The Fourth Decade, Volume 4, Issue 4 pg 17

The Fourth Decade, Volume 6, Issue 2 pg 27

really is just a coincidence Sheldon Inkol 147 Borden Street Toronto Ontario Canada M5S 2N2 To the Editor In the November 1998 issue is a letter by Mike Sylwester concerning my article on Oswald's

The Fourth Decade, Volume 2, Issue 3 pg 16

to a local political rally held near the hotel that night and Power was also suspected of being involved in an attempt on the life of Sheldon Inkol 54 Raglan Ave. #14 Toronto Ontario Canada M6C 2

The Fourth Decade, Volume 3, Issue 1 pg 24

Giesbrecht research (who had initially contacted Sheldon Inkol in Toronto after seeing a profile of him on a CBC.TV report about "JFK and the growing skepticism towards the Warren Commission's

The Fourth Decade, Volume 3, Issue 4 pg 9

Tennessee in May of 1963 A Canadian researcher Sheldon Inkol informed me of a tabloid newspaper carrying a story about an assassina tion attempt against JFK during his Nashville trip I was able to obtain

The Fourth Decade, Volume 4, Issue 3 pg 16

for one example and the Odio incident for another -Sheldon Inkol 54 Raglan Ave. Apt 14 Toronto Ontario Canada M6C 2L

The Fourth Decade, Volume 5, Issue 2 pg 26

"conspiracy. And I find this sad Sheldon Inkol 54 Raglan Ave. Apt 14 Toronto Ontario Canada M6C 2L1 aa

The Fourth Decade, Volume 5, Issue 5 pg 38

second photo or not Sheldon Inkol 54 Raglan Ave. Apt 14 Toronto Ontario Canada M6C 2L1 To the editor I originally looked forward to reading John J Johnson's article "Man-in the-Doorway An Un

The Fourth Decade, Volume 6, Issue 1 pg 26

Mercury space capsules It could have been anything Sheldon Inkol's research on the Mercury dealership near Dealey Plaza notwithstanding The relevant portion of the FBI report as reproduced in NASA Nazis

The 4th Decade Shmecade.

It's fake Oswald story is still BS.

Greg,

I've got plenty of them and they're backed by actual sources which apply to the time period and people discussed....

Anyone can find them here or on other forums.

These same anyone's can find your work and how you go about it.

I've said/written all I'm going to related to you... good luck selling your ebook and with the remaining chapters...

I look forward to you getting to 1952-53 in Oswald's life.

Later... ;)

Greg,

David,

to be totally fair about this, I thought long and hard to come up with a viable alternative to mistaken ID with Louis Oswalt. I did come up with something and on sleeping on it overnight, am now leaning towards it as the right solution.

----------------------------------

Co-Worker Eugene Wilson said "Oswald" made the remark about going back to Russia to buy a car after being told they couldn't sell him one unless he had substantial cash, credit, or a long employment history. Wilson didn't remember the name of the person, but did claim the customer was only about 5' tall - an estimate made because Wilson had to look down at him. To be fair - Wilson admitted having cataracts in both eyes, and from what I can gather, that would impact greatly on his vision.
Here is the most likely allternative scenario. It was the real Lee Harvey Oswald :-
From Ruth Paine's testimony:
Mrs. PAINE - Just prior to the assassination. The 16th I was having a birthday party for my little girl and said I couldn't possibly take him again to this place so he could take a test. But that he didn't need a car. This was news to him. He thought he needed a car for his initial test, learner's permit. I said he could go himself from Dallas.
If it occurred on the day Ruth was supposed to take him to to go for a driving test, it is possible he tried to buy a car for that purpose. According to her testimony, he was under the impression he needed one for the test. Additionally, Wilson said the comment about going back to Russia was made sarcastically. If the comment really was made, it was a comment you might expect from Oswald, as we see in the following testimony.
From the testimony of Denis Opstein
Mr. OFSTEIN. No; he mentioned the last day he was with Jaggars-Chiles-Stovall--I asked him what he was going to do, where he would go to work, and he said he didn't know. He liked the type of work at the company and that he would like to stay with this type of work and he would look around and if he didn't find anything else he could always go back to the Soviet Union, and sort of laughed about it.
So one witness sez Oswald talked sarcastically about going back to Russia - another witness at another time and situation sez Oswald talked about going back to Russia and "sort of laughed about it." In short, both times, the comment was made as a joke or as sarcasm.
Additionally, Oswald saying he was coming into some money sounds like a typical white lie anyone might come up with to save embarrassment (he had no money, no credit, and not much job stability), or just to get away from a pushy salesman. Because of the assassination, it was simply given meaning above what it really had.
And people like you turned Bogard into a victim in all this.
He was taking dramamine for dizziness caused by a middle ear injury from a MVA and committed suicide in '66. His depression was caused because the authorities never believed him, and conspiracy nuts wrote all sorts of idiocy about the episode. Dramamine when over-used can cause or exacerbate depression.
Side-effects of dramamine
"Dramamine had added to my irritability and depression so much that I lost control,"
"About 2 years ago and counting I was an habitual dramamine user. I really regret my use, and am frustrating by the lack of research done on this issue, since it's popularity is unfortunately growing. These days , I'm pretty depressed"

www.healthboards.com/boards/open-all-other-health-topics/119529-dramamine-abuse.html#ixzz3XyzmCKKh

"Nervous system side effects have commonly included drowsiness and sedation. Depression,"
David, Steven, Don and everyone else pushing the two Oswald garbage... I hope you see the damage you and your ilk have done not only to this investigation, but to the lives of innocent people. Even in death, nothing is sacred... you guys now put him on some stupid idiot list of "suspicious death". Some on that list may be genuinely suspicious - but you guys wouldn't recognize a genuine suspicious death if it jumped up and bit you on the nose.

Or, Greg, to be totally outrageous, maybe a completely credible witness like Sylvia Odio was telling the truth, and describing a situation where someone was obviously trying to implicate Lee Harvey Oswald in the assassination BEFORE the assassination. Maybe Ralph Yates was telling the truth, too. Maybe Albert Bogard and the others who saw someone purporting to be Oswald, acting in a manner sure to garner the right kind of "patsy" attention, were accurate in what they reported, too.

If you don't think that someone who reported seeing a man who has been pretty universally seen as one of the most renowned Oswald impersonators, was quite possibly beaten up after testifying to the Warren Commission, and then allegedly committed suicide in a cemetery, with a trunk full of JFK assassination-related newspapers, was a suspicious death, what deaths connected to this case were suspicious?

I've asked you this before- give me an example of an Oswald impersonation that WAS an impersonation. If you don't think any of them were legitimate, then you find yourself in the WC apologist category; forced to lump all those disparate witnesses together, who all just happened to "mistakenly" run into someone named Oswald, who couldn't have been the real Oswald, in the weeks leading up to the assassination. That's not logical or reasonable.

Again, your antagonism against the Harvey and Lee hypothesis is compelling you to make irrational arguments. The slew of Oswald impersonations represent classic conspiratorial behavior. There is no logical reason for discarding them, or trying to discredit those who reported them (talk about doing damage to the lives of innocent people). Your efforts to debunk these sightings are no more impressive than similar efforts by government officials or what I call "neo-con" researchers.

Or, Greg, to be totally outrageous, maybe a completely credible witness like Sylvia Odio was telling the truth, and describing a situation where someone was obviously trying to implicate Lee Harvey Oswald in the assassination BEFORE the assassination. You know this how? Maybe Ralph Yates was telling the truth, absolutely not lying about a hitch-hiker too. Maybe Albert Bogard and the others who saw someone purporting to be Oswald, acting in a manner sure to garner the right kind of "patsy" attention, were accurate in what they reported, too. Absolutely not lying. He spoke to Oswald.

If you don't think that someone who reported seeing a man who has been pretty universally seen as one of the most renowned Oswald impersonators, was quite possibly beaten up after testifying to the Warren Commission, and then allegedly committed suicide in a cemetery, with a trunk full of JFK assassination-related newspapers, was a suspicious death, what deaths connected to this case were suspicious?

Why would he be beaten over his testimony? Isn't that testimony exactly what the conspirators in your head wanted?

I've asked you this before- give me an example of an Oswald impersonation that WAS an impersonation. And I have answered before. Mexico City. Most - if not all - Dallas sightings of a different Oswald were of Larry Crafard. He is the only viable prospect as an Oswald impersonator in Dallas and I am still undecided as to whether he was intentionally impersonating him or not. In at least some instances, he sure has hell was not deliberately doing it. If you don't think any of them were legitimate, then you find yourself in the WC apologist category; Typical hubris. What I find myself in is reality and one of the few trying to tidy up the mess left by 50+ years of government BS and CT craziness.

forced to lump all those disparate witnesses together, who all just happened to "mistakenly" run into someone named Oswald, who couldn't have been the real Oswald, in the weeks leading up to the assassination. That's not logical or reasonable.

List all of the cases where the name "Oswald" was mentioned by the doppelganger. This should be good for a laugh...

Again, your antagonism against the Harvey and Lee hypothesis is compelling you to make irrational arguments. The slew of Oswald impersonations represent classic conspiratorial behavior. There is no logical reason for discarding them, or trying to discredit those who reported them (talk about doing damage to the lives of innocent people). Your efforts to debunk these sightings are no more impressive than similar efforts by government officials or what I call "neo-con" researchers.

There is nothing irrational in my argument. It is you positing the irrational.

Any rational person seeing that Oswald was under the false impression that he needed a car for a driving test - and finding his loaner from Ruth no longer available for said test, would see the Downtown Lincoln-Mercury incident in exactly the same light I do. Oswald thought he needed a car and made a half-hearted attempt to buy one. The sarcastic remark about going back to Russia - far from being a remark meant to incriminate Oswald by someone else, was a remark Oswald himself was known to make as per the testimony of Ofstein.

Your insistence that Bogard's death was "mysterious" is just evidence that you will not admit error. He was taking medication now known to cause depression. In his case, he already had reason to be depressed. Called a xxxx by the government and being used for all manner of weird conspiracy theories by "researchers" and "authors". The dramamine would have just worsened his condition.

What you and others do to this case is nothing short of disgraceful

Greg,

It is exceedingly difficult to take you seriously. You ask me how I can know that the "Oswaldo" who visited Sylvia Odio with two others was trying to implicate Lee Harvey Oswald before the assassination? I don't know- maybe the references to the "crazy marine," and the stuff about Cubans not having any guts, and how they should have killed Kennedy? Maybe the name of the "crazy marine?"

You seriously ask why a witness offering unwanted information in this case would have been beaten up? You think it's "disgraceful" to say that a man who reported encountering a fake Oswald died suspiciously when he was found dead in a car parked in a cemetery, with a trunk full of JFK assassination-related newspapers?

Like every other "neo-con" I have encountered on these forums, you are far more concerned with the "conspiracy theorists" whom you think are obstructing sane, reasonable researchers like yourself from exposing the truth, than you are with the corrupt officials and "journalists" who never investigated the assassination, and continue to lie about it.

Greg,

It is exceedingly difficult to take you seriously. You ask me how I can know that the "Oswaldo" who visited Sylvia Odio with two others was trying to implicate Lee Harvey Oswald before the assassination? I don't know- maybe the references to the "crazy marine," and the stuff about Cubans not having any guts, and how they should have killed Kennedy? Maybe the name of the "crazy marine?"

You seriously ask why a witness offering unwanted information in this case would have been beaten up? You think it's "disgraceful" to say that a man who reported encountering a fake Oswald died suspiciously when he was found dead in a car parked in a cemetery, with a trunk full of JFK assassination-related newspapers?

Like every other "neo-con" I have encountered on these forums, you are far more concerned with the "conspiracy theorists" whom you think are obstructing sane, reasonable researchers like yourself from exposing the truth, than you are with the corrupt officials and "journalists" who never investigated the assassination, and continue to lie about it.

Are you accusing Greg of being a "neo-con"?

--Tommy :sun