The Education Forum

Who Did it?

I'm down-sizing. I went today to a resale store in Canton, Connecticut. And dropped off most of my books on the JFK assassination. I still need to drop off "Hit List" and Doug Horne's volumes and some others. I'm down-sizing.

The guy who owns the resale store asked me, who did it? I said, "No one knows."

No one knows.

If you know, please post here.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm down-sizing. I went today to a resale store in Canton, Connecticut. And dropped off most of my books on the JFK assassination. I still need to drop off "Hit List" and Doug Horne's volumes and some others. I'm down-sizing.

No one knows.

I know, Jon.

It's like you said, ... somebody who wanted JFK dead probably did it.

Or like somebody else said a long time ago -- "It was you and me!"

--Tommy :sun

PS I'm trying to think of another "project" for you.

Too bad Fermat's Last Theorem has already been solved...

Edited by Thomas Graves

No one knows.

I'll buy some of those books Jon... the Horne volumes for sure (I have #4)

You want an address and SS# of the killers?

The Angleton/Dulles Memo counter signed by Helms stating "we did it"?

Ron is right, kind of. IMO, The MICC is not really the government. The government is a facade like so many others for the MICC at this point.

Jon - just ask yourself one question -

Who could tell 2 Rear admirals and a 4 star AF general what to do with the body of the POTUS so it appears the kill shot was fired from behind even though it was not while - under threat of court martial - made sure nothing was said to anyone for as long as possible?

You honestly believe that LeMay would listen to Dulles or Helms? to Hoover or Johnson?

This was a Military Industrial Congressional Complex backed assassination to retain the status quo... the "I" makes the stuff, the "M" buys the stuff and the "C" pays for the stuff.

Send me a list of the books you want to sell in a PM - I'm completely serious

Ron is right, kind of. IMO, The MICC is not really the government. The government is a facade like so many others for the MICC at this point.

What you're saying is that the MICC is the real government, with our so-called Constitutional government being a facade. So still the government (the real one) did it. But to avoid confusion I would say that yes, the MICC did it.

This was a Military Industrial Congressional Complex backed assassination to retain the status quo... the "I" makes the stuff, the "M" buys the stuff and the "C" pays for the stuff.

I would change that (as I believe John Simkin once did) to the Military Industrial Congressional Intelligence Complex. The "I" makes the stuff, the "M" buys the stuff, the second "I" arranges for the stuff to be used, and the "C" pays for the stuff.

Edited by Ron Ecker

Thomas Graves,

Thanks for your message. Re Fermat, I've worked on his problem for 50+ years and have gained considerable insight into number theory and geometry. FWIW, I don't like the Princeton professor's solution; he used math techniques unknown to Fermat.

Fermat wrote in the margin of a book that he had discovered a wonderful proof. I've interpreted that to mean a concise, elegant proof. That proof remains elusive.

All of this is very deep.

FWIW, I've also spent years studying prime numbers and have discovered some remarkable properties of numbers. I've not published any of this, but I have taken aback one math professor.

Suggestions for new projects are always welcome, especially if they are math problems.

Ron Ecker,

Your response cannot be challenged rationally by most JFK conspiracy theorists, who believe the CIA had a hand in JFK's murder.

I believe the CIA had a good (unto itself) reason to conceal facts concerning JFK's murder. To this extent, I believe the CIA was and remains culpable in the covering up that which occurred. Jeff Morley established a dimension of this culpability with his revelations about George Joannides.

Yet I don't believe the U.S. Government orchestrated JFK's murder. I do believe individuals employed or engaged by the U.S. Government oversaw a cover-up of his murder.

My question, Who Did it?, is the question asked of every conspiracy theorist by every non-student of the case.

Non-students want answers. Not facts or arguments. That's why conspiracy theorists make no headway with the American public.

Non-students want answers. Not facts or arguments. That's why conspiracy theorists make no headway with the American public.

Those who want answers should be told that answers require real investigations. There can be no answers to events like Dallas and 9/11 in which there is clearly some government complicity, as long as the government always investigates itself, whether by hand-picked commission or congressional committee. No headway? No kidding.

Ron Ecker,

Agree.

The reason there are no answers, IMO, is that from the git-go the Warren Commission sought not answers but explanations.

The biggest issue in the JFK assassination is why the U.S. Government has covered up the truth. That is the same reason why JFK was killed.

C'mon, DVP. Make your case here. Lay out your reasoning. Be an advocate for what you believe. If you're persuasive, and I hope you will be, you'll gain adherents.

Your post #10 does not advance the ball down the field.

I'm open-minded, and I believe many others here are as well.

You've got a blank slate and an invitation to write on it. Choose wisely.

C'mon, DVP. Make your case here. Lay out your reasoning. Be an advocate for what you believe. If you're persuasive, and I hope you will be, you'll gain adherents.

Jon,

My reasoning is as follows ---

Lee Harvey Oswald is guilty because all of the evidence points to him being guilty of the two murders he was charged with committing on 11/22/63.

Give me a reasonable explanation for how all of the evidence (bullets, shells, guns, paper bag, prints, eyewitnesses, Oswald's own actions, and Oswald's lies) can exist as it currently does exist in this case and still have Lee Oswald being innocent of shooting JFK and/or J.D. Tippit.

Can any conspiracy theorist do that? Nobody yet has managed to do so.

Good luck.

Edited by David Von Pein

Give me a reasonable explanation for how all of the evidence (bullets, shells, guns, paper bag, prints, eyewitnesses, Oswald's own actions, and Oswald's lies) can exist as it currently does exist in this case and still have Lee Oswald being innocent of shooting JFK and/or J.D. Tippit.

so, when was the trial? I had no idea LHO being guilty of ANYTHING...?

I believe as prosecutor one has to build a case, develop charges, if there is enough "evidence charge a defendant, provide the defendant legal team your discovery, then PROVE your case in front of Judge and jury. You know something we don't DVP?

Good job, David G. Healy. Just pretend that nobody has ever "built a case" to prove Oswald guilty, even though you know damn well that many people have done so.

That sand is nearly covering the top of your head, Dave. How can you breathe?

easy boy... just tell me when and where LHO's trial for the murder of JFK.

No need for you to get all exercised, surely with your vast knowledge you have that info at your finger tips....

I know damn well? Son, just give me a court docket number and who the presiding judge was, make it easy on yourself....

Edited by David G. Healy