The Education Forum

Which of these 2 images is a blatant fake?

This is one of those things that infuriate me about the whole JFK case.

It is impossible for the photo and the x-ray attached to be both genuine, right?

Reasoning:

(1) Unless all the Parkland personnel concocted a unanimous lie, the x-ray cannot possibly be real. Not even close. We may split hairs about the gaping hole being baseball-, fist- or grapefruit-size, or perhaps being closer to the right as opposed to the center, but a hole like that cannot possibly heal (or migrate) during the 4-hour flight from Parkland to Bethesda.

(2) Let's say that we accept the x-ray. Now we have an even worse problem. Where on earth is the huge hole that should have obliterated the right eye, plus vicinity, of the victim?

If there is any consistency in this world:

• CTs must say that the X-ray is a fake.

• LNs must say that the photo is a fake.

TIA,

-Ramon

post-7200-0-59467200-1441396714_thumb.png

Edited by Ramon F. Herrera

Ramon,

I don't know whether any re-touching has been done on the stare-of-death photo you present. The photo you present appears to show a puncture wound in the notch above JFK's right eye.

I've seen before photos that included the notch. But not to my recollection a photo showing the puncture wound.

Do you have information about the provenance of the photo you present?

The X ray is from this debate.

http://www.ctka.net/reviews/mantik_speer.html

And that is the point that I am trying to make. Shouldn't we CTs (Dr. Mantik included) believe all these doctors, nurses, etc.?

http://jfkmurdersolved.com/doctors.htm

If that is the case, not only is the x-ray a fake but inconsistent with the attached fake, which was done very carefuly:

That drawing is nothing short of perfection: the hole can be attributed to 6th floor TSBD or to Grassy Knoll. The people who invented it are trying to avoid calling the Parkland folks liars (only that they need new glasses or something).

post-7200-0-49040300-1441404358_thumb.png

I don't know whether any re-touching has been done on the stare-of-death photo you present. The photo you present appears to show a puncture wound in the notch above JFK's right eye.

I've seen before photos that included the notch. But not to my recollection a photo showing the puncture wound.

The source is this book:

http://patriot.net/~ramon/jfk/JFK-Second-Autopsy.pdf

Page 6.

The source is this book:

http://patriot.net/~ramon/jfk/JFK-Second-Autopsy.pdf

Page 6.

post-7200-0-03115800-1441405915_thumb.png

Hi Ramon...

This shows the xray, JFK's actual skull pre-shooting and his face. I am of the opinion that what we see here is the result of Humes' pre-autopsy surgery, coupled with the covering of the right rear hole after the fact....

Autopsyevidenceonlydescribesashotfromabo

Hi Ramon...

This shows the xray, JFK's actual skull pre-shooting and his face. I am of the opinion that what we see here is the result of Humes' pre-autopsy surgery, coupled with the covering of the right rear hole after the fact....

Thanks so much for that image, David!! Wouldn't it be wonderful if somebody extended that superimposing job, but in 3 dimensions and maximum detail?

Now we are at the point I would like to underscore. The plotters were in such a hurry that they screwed up badly. That x-ray, by itself, is a perfect job... except that other photos were released! In all its wisdom, our fatherly government is attempting to make us swallow the following:

(1) The x-ray with the huge frontal hole (see [a] and in your image) is genuine.

AND

(2) The stare of death photos with the pristine frontal region where the bullet was supposed to exit, also genuine.

What is their explanation for this blatant inconsistency? Allow me to try:

Manly-Carkie Bullet: "Gee, I made it all the way through the 6th. floor, a trajectory which was nicely going down. The little entry hole was not so bad, either, thank my creator for providing me with a pointy head; next, the accumulation of compressed brain mass was harder and harder, but the explosive removal of frontal bone was achieved! However, at that point I was very tired and could not move one atom from the victim's skin".

The maxim "the Kennedys are thick skinned" gets a whole new meaning, I guess.

Pardon my sarcasm, I tend to do that when anybody treats me like an imbecile.

ps: Where can I get that image?

The X ray is from this debate.

http://www.ctka.net/reviews/mantik_speer.html

And that is the point that I am trying to make. Shouldn't we CTs (Dr. Mantik included) believe all these doctors, nurses, etc.?

http://jfkmurdersolved.com/doctors.htm

If that is the case, not only is the x-ray a fake but inconsistent with the attached fake, which was done very carefuly:

That drawing is nothing short of perfection: the hole can be attributed to 6th floor TSBD or to Grassy Knoll. The people who invented it are trying to avoid calling the Parkland folks liars (only that they need new glasses or something).

The problem I have with most drawing's associated with this case is that they are used instead of actual pictures which may be available and they are used to make someone's point, usually one that the actual photo will not support