The Education Forum

Route of the Dallas Motorcade

John Simkin

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been reading and rereading the James P. Hosty Testimony and keep finding interesting statements. He seems to have been a excellent agent that did a wonderful job considering the outcome that was beyond his control.

This statement may be of interest here:

Mr. STERN. What next occurred on the 22d, Mr. Hosty?

Mr. HOSTY. All right. After the conference that lasted until about 9 a.m, I then left the office and joined an Army Intelligence agent, and an agent of the Alcohol Tax Unit of the Treasury Department. We had a conference concerning a case not related to Lee Oswald. This conference lasted most of the morning until about 11:45. At 11:45 the Army Intelligence agent and myself left, and walked over towards Main Street. The motorcade was scheduled to pass down Main Street near our office at approximately noon. I was now on my lunch hour, so I stood and watched the motorcade go by at the corner of Field and Main Street in Dallas. After the President passed by, I then went across the street, started eating lunch. While I was eating my lunch, the waitress came up and told me she had just heard a radio report that the President and the Vice President had both been shot. I immediately stopped my lunch.

A) Army intelligence was present

:) How many/where

C) What happened to this agent?

Jim Root

Lee and Jim

Great stuff, why was Oswald's FBI contact, who burned the note from Oswald,

running around Dallas with a Military Intelligence agent November 22, 1963?

Why? Because Hosty was being handled? To make sure there was no

FBI-Oswald contact around the morning of 11/22/63?

Cord Meyer and Mary Meyer, now these point back to my theory.

John F. Kennedy taped, tapped and photographed with a 1960's

artist and friend of Timothy Leary.

This 1960's artist and psychedelic apostle was also married to a top CIA

honcho while sleeping with and otherwise expanding the President's perceptions.

Angleton and the notebook of Mary Meyer, after her murder, point to this -

Jack Kennedy lost his security clearance by being declared incapacitated

by Mary Meyer's LSD. Speculative, but within the limits of the logic of the classified cold war records.

Shanet

Yes, ie Maxwell Taylor

Jim Root

PS  Ever heard of Cord Meyer?  He may have had a whole different motive.

Jim,

In Latin America I believe they call it 'an affair of the skirt.' The skirt in question had a CIA file on her since 12/8/1953. 98% redacted.

- lee

• 1 year later...

I have read that "the position of vehicles in the motorcade was changed at the last minute" (at Love Field), (e.g., the press car being placed at the end).

This was one of the things that got me started digging into the JFK murder.

This fact has been reported/printed more than once, but not the identity of the person who ordered the change of placement of the vehicles.

I've always thought this to be one of the most salient and overlooked details. Because that's obviously one of the bad guys.

And we all know that the original, planned route was changed to go thru Dealey Plaza.

Now, is it just me, or if there was an actual criminal investigation, those would be 2 of the guys that you'd go grab up first.

LBJ's Secret Service play dogpile on him, JFK's people are on film just standing there looking around. How can anybody not see that there was a deliberate stand-down order in place?

But then, the principles and statutes of law and order were never going to be allowed in the first place.

Randy

I have read that "the position of vehicles in the motorcade was changed at the last minute" (at Love Field), (e.g., the press car being placed at the end).

This fact has been reported/printed more than once, but not the identity of the person who ordered the change of placement of the vehicles.

I've always thought this to be one of the most salient and overlooked details. Because that's obviously one of the bad guys.

And we all know that the original, planned route was changed to go thru Dealey Plaza.

Now, is it just me, or if there was an actual criminal investigation, those would be 2 of the guys that you'd go grab up first.

LBJ's Secret Service play dogpile on him, JFK's people are on film just standing there looking around. How can anybody not see that there was a deliberate stand-down order in place.

Randy

Edited by Peter McGuire

LBJ's Secret Service play dogpile on him, JFK's people are on film just standing there looking around. How can anybody not see that there was a deliberate stand-down order in place.

Randy

I was just about to post this picture when I saw that you did Randy. Is it the smoking gun photo or what?

What should the secret service be looking for if not someone perched on a fire escape looming over the presidential motorcade?

I know every supposed SS rule was broken (open windows, roofs not secured, storm drains/manhole covers left loose, no motorcycle protection by the presidential limo, no secret service men on the limo...and how about that Emery Roberts pulling the two bodyguards off the back of the limo?

Anyone have any input on that? Did he really say "THEY got him"...?)

Either the SS were all completely hung over (which I've read they were) or they saw him and let it happen on purpose. And right inside the window, visible in the other Altgen photo, are two men, one with a gun aimed at the President.

http://tinyurl.com/ycmyvt

Yeah, a deliberate stand down order. For sure. But the SS complicity is the only participation that confuses me. How does the CIA or HL Hunt or LBJ or whoever approach the SS to recruit them? It's still unfathomable to me.

On edit: I read that the name of JFK's bodyguard Emery Roberts called off was Henry Ripka. I'm amazed that I can't find much about him on google. Has he spoken out anywhere, or did he get suicided shortly after?

Edited by Myra Bronstein

Randy

I was just about to post this picture when I saw that you did Randy. Is it the smoking gun photo or what?

What should the secret service be looking for if not someone perched on a fire escape looming over the presidential motorcade?

I know every supposed SS rule was broken (open windows, roofs not secured, storm drains/manhole covers left loose, no motorcycle protection by the presidential limo, no secret service men on the limo...and how about that Emery Roberts pulling the two bodyguards off the back of the limo?

Either the SS were all completely hung over (which I've read they were) or they saw him and let it happen on purpose. And right inside the window, visible in the other Altgen photo, are two men, one with a gun aimed at the President.

Yeah, a deliberate stand down order. For sure. But the SS complicity is the only participation that confuses me. How does the CIA or HL Hunt or LBJ or whoever approach the SS to recruit them? It's still unfathomable to me.

Hi Myra,

I just read about the Emery Roberts thing recently...i think i read it here. There's 2 threads on the Secret Service here (well 2 that i've seen thus far). Yes, move them off the car so the snipers have a clear shot. The story about them out late drinking and carousing is really lame. (Can we be a little more obvious?) I'm sure they were, 'cause there had to be an excuse in place when they got called on for not acting. If i saw one of the President's bodyguards stumbling drunk into the hotel at 0200, i'd fire him on the spot; and if i didn't have the rank i'd go to the guy who does, wake him up and say "Fire this guy, and get a replacement here ASAP." I read that Clint Hill was called in as a replacement on that morning. I think that's why he's the only guy who acted, he wasn't a part of the group that was told to stand down. Also his normal assignment was Jackie's bodyguard. I don't think it was a matter of recruitment, it's about following orders. I hate to quote a movie, but the Mr. X/Fletcher Prouty character in JFK said, "What's the easiest way to get to the President? Strip away his protection."

Wouldn't it have been easier if this was done quietly? Covert? Something that looked like a heart attack? Then there's no Warren Commission, there's no films, there's no autopsy photos, bullet-riddled evidence, etc. It was more than just killing JFK, it was also to send a message. The excessive brutality that went on just sickens me. LBJ on the plane demanding Jackie leave the side of her dead husband and stand next to him 'Watch me as i take over his job, as you stand there with his blood and brain matter on your clothes'

He is one of the most vile persons i have ever read about.

Randy

Hi Myra,

I just read about the Emery Roberts thing recently...i think i read it here. There's 2 threads on the Secret Service here (well 2 that i've seen thus far). Yes, move them off the car so the snipers have a clear shot. The story about them out late drinking and carousing is really lame. (Can we be a little more obvious?) I'm sure they were, 'cause there had to be an excuse in place when they got called on for not acting. If i saw one of the President's bodyguards stumbling drunk into the hotel at 0200, i'd fire him on the spot; and if i didn't have the rank i'd go to the guy who does, wake him up and say "Fire this guy, and get a replacement here ASAP." I read that Clint Hill was called in as a replacement on that morning. I think that's why he's the only guy who acted, he wasn't a part of the group that was told to stand down. Also his normal assignment was Jackie's bodyguard. I don't think it was a matter of recruitment, it's about following orders. I hate to quote a movie, but the Mr. X/Fletcher Prouty character in JFK said, "What's the easiest way to get to the President? Strip away his protection."

Wouldn't it have been easier if this was done quietly? Covert? Something that looked like a heart attack? Then there's no Warren Commission, there's no films, there's no autopsy photos, bullet-riddled evidence, etc. It was more than just killing JFK, it was also to send a message. The excessive brutality that went on just sickens me. LBJ on the plane demanding Jackie leave the side of her dead husband and stand next to him 'Watch me as i take over his job, as you stand there with his blood and brain matter on your clothes'

Randy

Yeah Randy, I have similar sentiments about ol' LBJ. I can hardly type his name or initials 'cause he's so horrible. That photo of Albert Thomas winking and smiling at the smiling Johnson after he was sworn in on air force 1 just makes me sick. And how about this gem, describing what Jackie found when she boarded AF1 in her bloody pink dress and tried to get a moment alone in the bedroom she shared with her husband:

"According to Manchester, when Mrs. Kennedy boarded the plane, she found Johnson reclining" on her bed and "came to a dead stop." LBJ "hastily lumbered past her," followed by his secretary, Marie Fehmer, while "the widow stared after them." Then Johnson returned to offer condolences and "called her 'Honey!'" http://www.propagandamatrix.com/articles/a...6/300806jfk.htm

That does make sense that the drinking would be a cover story. As you indicated it should have been a firing offense if true. Clint Hill's presence was requested by Jackie and he was a late adder, as you said, so he clearly was out of the loop.

And the brutality of the murder...it was a public firing squad. RFK and MLK take note. This could happen to you. Of course we can't have a good president anymore, 'cause if they slip thru the net of voting fraud and somehow get elected they'd just get "neutralized" (as Nixon liked to say).

The secret service though--I wonder what Emery Roberts got for his treachery.

LBJ on the plane demanding Jackie leave the side of her dead husband and stand next to him 'Watch me as i take over his job, as you stand there with his blood and brain matter on your clothes'

Give him a break. He had to do that to Jackie, because it was the only way for them to steal the body, for some butchering of the head. Can you think of a better reason?

It's like the macho guy said on one of those reality cop shows on TV, when he was arrested for beating his wife: "A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do."

[On edit: I read that the name of JFK's bodyguard Emery Roberts called off was Henry Ripka. I'm amazed that I can't find much about him on google. Has he spoken out anywhere, or did he get suicided shortly after?

Myra, try Googling Henry Rybka. Also, searching this Forum will yield results.

Edited by Michael Hogan

It was Rybka who on Greer's instructions took JFK's clothes and stashed them in a White House locker, rather than send them with the body to the autopsy.

LBJ on the plane demanding Jackie leave the side of her dead husband and stand next to him 'Watch me as i take over his job, as you stand there with his blood and brain matter on your clothes'

Give him a break. He had to do that to Jackie, because it was the only way for them to steal the body, for some butchering of the head. Can you think of a better reason?

It's like the macho guy said on one of those reality cop shows on TV, when he was arrested for beating his wife: "A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do."

When you put it that way Ron, it's hard to quibble with.

Thanks for setting us straight.

:)

A thugs gotta do what a thugs gotta do.

[On edit: I read that the name of JFK's bodyguard Emery Roberts called off was Henry Ripka. I'm amazed that I can't find much about him on google. Has he spoken out anywhere, or did he get suicided shortly after?

Myra, try Googling Henry Rybka. Also, searching this Forum will yield results.

Thank you so much Michael. That explains it.

It was Rybka who on Greer's instructions took JFK's clothes and stashed them in a White House locker, rather than send them with the body to the autopsy.

So he was basically an accessory after the fact...

I have been reading and rereading the James P. Hosty Testimony and keep finding interesting statements. He seems to have been a excellent agent that did a wonderful job considering the outcome that was beyond his control.

This statement may be of interest here:

Mr. STERN. What next occurred on the 22d, Mr. Hosty?

Mr. HOSTY. All right. After the conference that lasted until about 9 a.m, I then left the office and joined an Army Intelligence agent, and an agent of the Alcohol Tax Unit of the Treasury Department. We had a conference concerning a case not related to Lee Oswald. This conference lasted most of the morning until about 11:45. At 11:45 the Army Intelligence agent and myself left, and walked over towards Main Street. The motorcade was scheduled to pass down Main Street near our office at approximately noon. I was now on my lunch hour, so I stood and watched the motorcade go by at the corner of Field and Main Street in Dallas. After the President passed by, I then went across the street, started eating lunch. While I was eating my lunch, the waitress came up and told me she had just heard a radio report that the President and the Vice President had both been shot. I immediately stopped my lunch.

A) Army intelligence was present

<_< How many/where

C) What happened to this agent?

Jim Root

Hi Jim,

That is interesting. It would at least be worth knowing who this Army Intel agent was and checking out where/how he was plugged into the network.

I know Hosty had a book come out in the mid 90's and I assume he is still alive. Wonder if he'd elaborate on the above?

[qoute]LBJ's Secret Service play dogpile on him, JFK's people are on film just standing there looking around. How can anybody not see that there was a deliberate stand-down order in place. [/qoute]

Randy

[qoute]I was just about to post this picture when I saw that you did Randy. Is it the smoking gun photo or what?

What should the secret service be looking for if not someone perched on a fire escape looming over the presidential motorcade? [/qoute]

On edit: I read that the name of JFK's bodyguard Emery Roberts called off was Henry Ripka. I'm amazed that I can't find much about him on google. Has he spoken out anywhere, or did he get suicided shortly after?

In this picture, there seems to be someone observing from the window and the fire escape. ( Dal Tex Building? ) while Johnsons car doors are open. A shot has been fired and they are just looking around!

Edited by Peter McGuire