The Education Forum

Was it Lansdale?

Guest Mark Valenti

Kathleen Collins

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showuser=5645

Members

1,697 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 03:05 AM

Please answer 2 questions. 1. Why was Tosh kicked out of this forum?

2. Yesterday I read in a post that if the Grassy Knoll shooters didn't kill Kennedy, the limo was going to be bombed after it's through the triple underpass. I wish I knew where I read this. And how true is it?

Kathy C
===================

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=17786&page=3

Thomas Graves

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showuser=3525

Members

3,363 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 04:38 AM

'Kathleen Collins', on 12 Nov 2011 - 7:05 PM, said:http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?app=forums&module=forums&section=findpost&pid=237846http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?app=forums&module=forums&section=findpost&pid=237846

Please answer 2 questions. 1. Why was Tosh kicked out of this forum?

2. Yesterday I read in a post that if the Grassy Knoll shooters didn't kill Kennedy, the limo was going to be bombed after it's through the triple underpass. I wish I knew where I read this. And how true is it?

Kathy C

==============================================================
Kathleen,

Tosh Plumlee wasn't kicked off the Forum, he decided that he no longer wanted to participate because only a few people were paying attention to his posts and some members were, in so many words, accusing him of having been a conspirator in the assassination of JFK.

--Tommy
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=17786&page=3

============================

Steve Duffy

Experienced Member

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showuser=6306

Posted 13 November 2011 - 09:58 AM

Kathy, the limo bomb was mentioned in Larry Hancock's book "Nexus"..might be in that thread...it was told to Twyman by Roy Hargreaves....
ipb.global.registerReputation( 'rep_post_237865', { domLikeStripId: 'like_post_237865', app: 'forums', type: 'pid', typeid: '237865' }, parseInt('') );

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=17786&page=3Biography: http://educationforu...showtopic=15547

]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]=======================

]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]=======================

=========[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[

=========[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[

The Car Bomb - JFK Assassination Debate - The Education ...

educationforum.ipbhost.com › ... › JFK Assassination Debate
Mar 20, 2005 - 10 posts - ‎5 authors
The Car Bomb - posted in JFK Assassination Debate: As you all know, ... the vehicles parked by the side of the road beyond the triple overpass.
Edited by Steven Gaal

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Steve, very good post. Very informative. Very minor footnote - Charles and Earle Cabell's grandfather, William Cabell, was a General in the Confederate Army during the Civil War. Anyway, with Earle C. (who was the mayor of Dallas in '63 /'64) managing the Dallas Police and DAP handling LHO, Dulles 's cover up action plan was very streamlined. On a personal note, my Dad was in the Pacific theatre during WW2 (fought in Iwo Jimo, Guadacanal, Solomon Islands and occupied Japan in '46)- I found your comment on MacArthur not letting the OSS in the Pacific theatre interesting.

Prouty and Krulak are convincing enough. Lansdale may have been running a military coup. Assuming he was in Dealey Plaza running an assassination, who might he have been working with, or for?

Prouty and Krulak are convincing enough. Lansdale may have been running a military coup. Assuming he was in Dealey Plaza running an assassination, who might he have been working with, or for?

Paul B.,

David Sanchez Morales?

Could this be Morales? (The tall, dark-complected guy in the light grey suit with his back to the camera on the right.) This guy reminds me of the tall, athletic, dark-complected, grey suit-wearing who is watching Oswald in New Orleans and scratching, scratching, scratching the back of his neck in the James "Jim" Doyle film.

104.jpg

You can see the neck scratcher (Morales?) starting at 3:56 of this video.

--Tommy :sun

Edited by Thomas Graves

Look at 4:01, you see the same neck scratcher, with a big bald spot on the back of his head. Sorry, Tommy, I want to believe but I don't think so.

Please watch it again, Bill, starting at 3:50.

At 3:55 Neck Scratcher walks up and stands right behind the guy you're talking about. The guy you're talking about is also wearing a grey suit and he's wearing glasses and has a bald spot and you can see a few seconds later, after the camera position is changed, that he's holding a bunch of stuff in his hands..

Both of them are in the same frame at 5:55-3:56 and you can see the bald spot on the guy in front.

I think the guy who is scratching his neck is Morales.

Edited by Thomas Graves

Look at 4:01, you see the same neck scratcher, with a big bald spot on the back of his head. Sorry, Tommy, I want to believe but I don't think so.

Please watch it again, Bill, starting at 3:50.

At 3:55 Neck Scratcher walks up and stands right behind the guy you're talking about. The guy you're talking about is also wearing a grey suit and he's wearing glasses and has a bald spot and you can see a few seconds later, after the camera position is changed, that he's holding a bunch of stuff in his hands..

Both of the men in grey suits can be seen simultaneously at 3:55-3:56 and you can see the bald spot on the guy in front of Neck Scratcher.

I think the guy who is scratching his neck and standing behind the guy with the bald spot is David Sanchez Morales.

bumped one last time for Bill Simpich

Edited by Thomas Graves

For the record: I do not find anything about this subject to be "fun" nor do I participate in "parlor games" concerning our dead president. I sensed early on that this is where the thread was headed and expressed my objections to it before the moderators found my posts to that effect needed to be hidden.

EDIT: I should add that the posts that were hidden have been restored by the moderator.

Edited by Greg Burnham

Guest Mark Valenti

For the record: I do not find anything about this subject to be "fun" nor do I participate in "parlor games" concerning our dead president. I sensed early on that this is where the thread was headed and expressed my objections to it before the moderators found my posts to that effect needed to be hidden.

The research community has been burdened by a kind of pompous certainty regarding some topics. If, as they assert, their observations were indeed correct, as in this instance, the case would have been solved and perpetrators would be in jail. But that isn't how events have unfolded. The observations remain fascinating but unproven theories, despite their posturing and chest thumping. Whether they acknowledge it or not, they are indeed engaging in a parlor game. That they don't know this is unfortunate.

"They" are engaging in a parlor game? It appears to me that you initiated this specific "Mr. Potato Head" ear location photo analysis parlor game yourself and have now elected to point the finger at "the research community" for participating in it.

Guest Mark Valenti

"They" are engaging in a parlor game? It appears to me that you initiated this specific "Mr. Potato Head" ear location photo analysis parlor game yourself and have now elected to point the finger at "the research community" for participating in it.

No. You have this wrong and I'm not surprised.

"Some" in the research community take it upon themselves to act as melodramatic leaders of the charge, believing themselves to be Keepers of the Truth. I'm not saying that everyone acts like mini-Pattons, just some. The rest understand this for what it is: a fascinating mystery, maybe the greatest one of all. I found it interesting to note that Lansdale's ears are in the same general location and angle of the mysterious walking man's, nothing more. To each his own.

Not to be argumentative, sincerely, but aren't almost everyone's ears in the same general location and angle of just about everyone else's? The key word is "general" [location]. There is an actual science called Ear Biometrics from which identification can perhaps be relied upon. But it involves a lot more than "general" location and angle.

My original objection to the approach you adopted was based on a fallacy known as false equivalence. Although it was not stated, it was in play early in the thread. There is a great deal of difference in the value of the evidence being compared. The evidence offered by two respected eye witnesses--each of whom independently and positively identified the subject--versus your self described "parlor game." I do not think it is accurate to label a positive identification, even one with which you take exception, as a "parlor game." You are, of course, entitled to label your own study whatever you think most accurately describes it.

Re: Lansdale above the ears. Take a look at a full-face photo of EGL on this thread. Look at his elongated forehead. Now put your thumbnail on the top of your ear, and your index finger on your cranium. Do you have as great a length of skull up there as EGL seems to have?

Read a bit about acromegaly, which I suspect EGL had benign symptoms of. Even if I'm wrong, that's a lot of cranium up there, even on a tall man.

Edited by David Andrews