The Education Forum

Did Robert Kennedy's Love/Sex Affair with Jackie cause him to be SILENT on JFK assassination?

Guest Robert Morrow

This from Treefrog today:

================

Blakey and Billings were quoting Asst FBI Director William Sullivan who wrote [this] in his book:

"Although Hoover was desperately trying to catch Bobby...red handed at anything, he never

did......Kennedy was almost a Puritan. We used to watch him at parties, where he would order

one glass of Scotch and still be sipping from the same glass two hours later. The stories about

Bobby and Marilyn Monroe were just stories.The original story was invented by a so called

journalist, a right wing zealot who had a history of spinning wild yarns. It spread like wildfire,

of course, and J Edgar Hoover was right there, gleefully fanning the flames"...........

page 427 paperback..."Fatal Hour"

Frog

Edited by Greg Burnham

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...and the plot thickens:

"As the Attorney General of the United States, Robert F Kennedy, was making his escape after having murdered movie star legend, Marilyn Monroe, with a poison suppository--his escape vehicle was pulled over on a routine traffic stop. In their haste, the accomplices--particularly the driver of the escape vehicle--were careless. The driver was speeding from the scene of the crime due to anxiety created from his participation in the crime. However, the Los Angeles Police Department's patrolman who pulled them over noticed that one of the occupants was the US Attorney General. Since the LAPD all loved and respected RFK so much--as evidenced by the thorough investigation they did into his murder in 1968--the officer let the driver go with only a warning."

Sorry, for the dripping sarcasm, David. No offense intended, but I'm not buying it at all.

I do not subscribe to any theory that RFK had anything to do, before the fact, with Marilyn Monroe's death. At all.

Of course, I'm assuming you are aware, from the phone records unearthed by Anthony Summers, that Marilyn Monroe was clearly a very serious thorn in the side of the Kennedy brothers, so RFK's presence down here, in the aftermath of his hearing about her overdose, would not surprise me. That in no way implies a belief, on my part, that he had anything to do with her death; and, let me assure you, I do not believe any such thing.

What I am saying is that RFK apparently was down here, in L.A., that evening, and was stopped on Sunset Boulevard. The officer's account is a matter of public record in the Don Wolfe book. Furthermore, the late law partner of the attorney I know well was in the automobile. Right there, with Bobby Kennedy. I learned of all this many years ago, and all three of us--the attorney I know well, and his law partner, and I-- were supposed to meet, so he could relate all this personally to me. We had already picked the restaurant (my favorite deli in Westwood Village) and set the date. I understood the significance of the information and intended to tape record our meeting, and then send all of that to Don Wolfe, whom I had recently met (over the phone). It would be his decision, but I thought he might wish to add it to his book, in a future edition. Unfortunately, the attorney died of a heart attack just a few days before our scheduled meeting. So now what remains is the account of the law partner, who is a good friend of mine, and we talk about it from time to time.

Believe what you will. If you wish to pursue the matter, you are free to. Making glib statements about what you will or not "buy" is not research; nor does it represent a proper approach to the appraisal of evidence which, for whatever reason, you may find disagreeable, or even disturbing.

Believe me: there's lots of things I have found disturbing, even disagreeable, about the Kennedy case. But all that is irrelevant. What counts is the evidence.

DSL

1/30/11; 4:15 PM PST

Los Angeles, CA

Edited by David Lifton

Guest Tom Scully

Amazingly tight itinerary, call came in to LAPD @ 4:25 am on August 5th, re: Marilyn Monroe found dead in Brentwood.

If these reports are credible, Bobby loaded the wife and four kids on a plane headed for San Francisco, departing at approximately 9:00 am PDT on August 3rd. So, between 3:00 and 4:00 pm, the RFK family arrives at the Bates' ranch in Gilroy. and then the scrambling by Bobby had to have begun in earnest.... How do you suppose he explained his departure for LA, sometime on Saturday, Aug. 4, to his family and his hosts, the Bates?

5402342107_a8954b861a_b.jpg

For the "Bobby spotted in a speeding car in LA", scenario to work out, Bobby has to avoid arousing the suspicions of his hosts, Mr. & Mrs. John Bates, who he has only been acquainted with for about a year, not to mention those of his own wife and kids. The timeline shows that he and his family are guests at the Bates' ranch from late afternoon on Aug. 3, until the morning of Aug. 5.

So, if Bobby is gone all evening on Saturday, Aug. 4, to be placed in a car pulled over by an LAPD traffic cop, he is present as a guest of the Bates only during the evening of Aug. 3 and part of the day of Aug. 4. Did Bobby speak to the Bar Convention in SF on Aug. 4? If so, he barely spent a few waking hours with the Bates and with his own family at the ranch before departing from the ranch on the morning of Sunday, Aug. 5, just a few hours after MM was found dead in Brentwood.

It isn't impossible, based on this information, but it had to be messy and awkward for Bobby to be in LA while officially spending the whole weekend in Gilroy and in San Francisco.

http://www.google.com/#sclient=psy&hl=en&safe=off&tbs=nws:1%2Ccdr%3A1%2Ccd_min%3A8%2F4%2F1962%2Ccd_max%3A8%2F6%2F1962&q=satellite+kennedy+san+francisco&aq=&aqi=&aql=&oq=&pbx=1&fp=cdde7568afd2b943

… . Morse Threatens Filibuster Renewal Against Administratio...

Lewiston Morning Tribune - Aug 4, 1962

Kennedy said he fought against turning the proposed satellite corporation ... in a hurry to leave for an American Bar Asso ciation meeting in San Francisco, ...

http://www.google.com/#sclient=psy&hl=en&safe=off&tbs=nws:1%2Ccdr%3A1%2Ccd_min%3A8%2F4%2F1962%2Ccd_max%3A8%2F6%2F1962&q=satellite+kennedy+catch+a+plane&aq=&aqi=&aql=&oq=&pbx=1&fp=cdde7568afd2b943

CLOCK RESCUES BOB KENNEDY FROM MORSE

Pay-Per-View - Chicago Tribune - Aug 4, 1962

BOB KENNEDY. FROM MORSE. He Backs Satellite Bill. Rushes for Plane ... Sparkman explained that Kennedy had to catch a plane at noon Alorse decried impor ...

http://www.google.com/#sclient=psy&hl=en&safe=off&tbs=nws:1%2Ccdr%3A1%2Ccd_min%3A8%2F4%2F1962%2Ccd_max%3A8%2F6%2F1962&q=satellite+kennedy+catch+a+plane+20+minutes&aq=&aqi=&aql=&oq=&pbx=1&fp=cdde7568afd2b943

CLOCK RESCUES BOB KENNEDY FROM MORSE

Pay-Per-View - Chicago Tribune - Aug 4, 1962

... grilling by Sen Wayne MorseD Ore about the administration's communications satellite bill today only 20 minutes before Kennedy was to catch a plane on ...

(Sorry...I just had to adjust all of the dates, the reporting on RFK's departure from Washington was dated Aug. 4, but it occurred on Friday, Aug. 3, and the RFK family departed from the Bates ranch on the morning of Aug., 5, not on Aug. 6.)

Edited by Tom Scully

"As the Attorney General of the United States, Robert F Kennedy, was making his escape after having murdered movie star legend, Marilyn Monroe, with a poison suppository--his escape vehicle was pulled over on a routine traffic stop. In their haste, the accomplices--particularly the driver of the escape vehicle--were careless. The driver was speeding from the scene of the crime due to anxiety created from his participation in the crime. However, the Los Angeles Police Department's patrolman who pulled them over noticed that one of the occupants was the US Attorney General. Since the LAPD all loved and respected RFK so much--as evidenced by the thorough investigation they did into his murder in 1968--the officer let the driver go with only a warning."

Sorry, for the dripping sarcasm, David. No offense intended, but I'm not buying it at all.

I do not subscribe to any theory that RFK had anthing to do, before the fact, with Marilyn Monroe's death. At all. What I am saying is that RFK apparently was down here, in L.A., that evening, and was stopped on Sunset Boulevard. The officer's account is a matter of public record in the Don Wolfe book, and the late law partner of the attorney I know well was in the automobile. I learned of all this many years ago, and all three of us--the attorney I know well, and his law partner, and I-- were supposed to meet, so he could relate all this personally to me. I understood its significance, and intended to record or film that meeting, and then send it to Don Wolfe, whom I had recently met (over the phone). Unfortunately, the attorney died of a heart attack just a few days before our scheduled meeting.

Believe what you will. If you wish to pursue the matter, you are free to. Making glib statements about what you will or not "buy" is not research; nor does it represent a proper approach to the appraisal of evidence which, for whatever reason, you may find disagreeable, or even disturbing.

Of course, I'm assuming you are aware, from the phone records unearthed by Anthony Summers, that Marilyn Monroe was clearly a very serious thorn in the side of the Kennedy brothers, so RFK's presence down here, in the aftermath of his hearing about her overdose, would not surprise me at all. That in no way implies a belief, on my part, that he had anything to do with her death.

DSL

Los Angeles, CA

Fair enough. However, my comments and objections need to be considered in the context of this entire thread. Indeed, they need to be considered in the context of David Andrews' (not David Lifton's) post above, including this sentence: "Anecdotally, RFK is placed suspiciously close to the Marilyn Monroe death scene, by wiretappers and Teamster sources and a food chain of opportunistic authors."

There is an entirely different--and much less innocuous--claim being alluded to by cryptic implication in the above.

Edited by Greg Burnham

Guest Tom Scully

Okay...Bobby seems to have addressed the convention on Sunday, Aug. 5, 1962.:

http://news.google.com/newspapers?id=pc0zAAAAIBAJ&sjid=DOkDAAAAIBAJ&pg=7179,957564&dq=attorney+general+convention&hl=en

People In The News .

Spokesman-Review - Aug 4, 1962

The attorney general will take his first extended vacation since assuming office after addressing the American Bar Association Sunday at its convention in .

So this jives with the info in the article image in my last post. Bobby had nothing scheduled on Saturday, Aug. 4. If he went to LA during the hours before MM was found dead, he needed to explain his absence from the ranch in Gilroy for only the last waking hours on the Saturday evening before he and his family planned to depart for his San Francisco appearance.

Edited by Tom Scully

I do not subscribe to any theory that RFK had anything to do, before the fact, with Marilyn Monroe's death. At all.

Of course, I'm assuming you are aware, from the phone records unearthed by Anthony Summers, that Marilyn Monroe was clearly a very serious thorn in the side of the Kennedy brothers, so RFK's presence down here, in the aftermath of his hearing about her overdose, would not surprise me. That in no way implies a belief, on my part, that he had anything to do with her death; and, let me assure you, I do not believe any such thing.

What I am saying is that RFK apparently was down here, in L.A., that evening, and was stopped on Sunset Boulevard. The officer's account is a matter of public record in the Don Wolfe book. Furthermore, the late law partner of the attorney I know well was in the automobile. Right there, with Bobby Kennedy. I learned of all this many years ago, and all three of us--the attorney I know well, and his law partner, and I-- were supposed to meet, so he could relate all this personally to me. We had already picked the restaurant (my favorite deli in Westwood Village) and set the date. I understood the significance of the information and intended to tape record our meeting, and then send all of that to Don Wolfe, whom I had recently met (over the phone). It would be his decision, but I thought he might wish to add it to his book, in a future edition. Unfortunately, the attorney died of a heart attack just a few days before our scheduled meeting. So now what remains is the account of the law partner, who is a good friend of mine, and we talk about it from time to time.

Believe me: there's lots of things I have found disturbing, even disagreeable, about the Kennedy case. But all that is irrelevant. What counts is the evidence.

DSL

Los Angeles, CA

And exactly what is the "proper approach to the appraisal of evidence"?

Thanks,

Bill Kelly

DA: Anecdotally, RFK is placed suspiciously close to the Marilyn Monroe death scene, by wiretappers and Teamster sources and a food chain of opportunistic authors.

This is pure balderdash.

RFK was in no way "suspiciously close to the MM death scene". Unless 600 miles is "suspiciously close". The guy was near San Francisco visiting a friend of his while speaking at a lawyers' function. There were witnesses to what he was doing at the time.

According to Don Wolfe's book on Marilyn Monroe (and it is a very good book, written by a careful researcher) RFK was here in Los Angeles that night, and that is not a rumor or an urban legend. Wolfe's book starts with the incident of RFK and two others being pulled over on Sunset Boulevard for speeding (RFK was a passenger). Of course, that is just an assertion by an author, and so I followed up on the matter. Matters changed for me when I met the law partner of one of the car's passengers. I have known him for about a decade now and he is perfectly credible. His law partner, now deceased, was in that car. With Bobby. The officer pulled them over for speeding, saw that it was Bobby Kennedy, and let them go.

Wolfe's book starts with this incident. And it moves on from there.

(FYI: Don Wolfe had no idea that this corroboration existed when he wrote his book. Wolfe was relying on the police officer interviews that he had; and I assume that you are aware that there are one or more police officers who maintain that to be the case).

Make of all this what you will. I am no "Marilyn Monroe" expert. But I don't see how the combined accounts of both the police officer(s) and the attorney, whose partner was in the car, can be easily discounted. Rather, I am somewhat skeptical of the RFK friend, in northern California, who was used as an alibi witness to place him up there, that entire evening.

DSL

1/30/11; 1:15 PM PST

Los Angeles, CA

I am equally against disinformation and hagiography. I would like to goad the research community toward separating the two and quashing both, as Jim DiEugenio began to in his article.

Jim Di: I'm checking sources for the responsible one that that says that RFK was with Peter Lawford and John Frankenheimer in LA on the Monroe death night. I'll get back to you.

Edited by David Andrews

Guest Robert Morrow

Did the Kennedys have affairs with Marilyn Monroe? I don't know, but it would certainly be in keeping with their behavior.

However, I do think the odds are 99%+ that Robert Kennedy was having an affair with Jackie Kennedy post JFK assassination.

And Joe DiMaggio, the guy who loved Marilyn Monroe more than anyone else, went to his grave thinking the Kennedys murdered Monroe, August 5, 1962. I am not sure about the Kennedys murdering Monroe; I doubt it. But I think it is very possible that JFK and/or RFK was having an affair with Marilyn Monroe.

Joe DiMaggio was the one who put fresh flowers on Monroe's grave every week for the rest of his natural life. The Kennedys sure weren't doing stuff like that; they were too busy coldly using women sexually.

I think what we can take from DiMaggio is that he was close enough to Marilyn, in fact going to marry her, and he knew damn well who she was hanging out with - no doubt info obtained from a common circle of friends. Based on that, I think we can deduce affairs between Marilyn Monroe and Jack Kennedy and perhaps even Robert Kennedy.

John Kennedy in particular was a sex addict with absolutely scores of women under his belt. No big surprise if Marilyn Monroe was one of them.

http://news.scotsman.com/marilynmonroe/Joe-DiMaggio-died-convinced-JFK.2401434.jp

Joe DiMaggio died convinced JFK had Monroe killed

Published Date: 11 February 2003

By ANNETTE WITHERIDGE IN NEW YORK

HE WAS only married to Marilyn Monroe for nine turbulent months, but Joe DiMaggio, the reclusive US baseball legend, vowed he would never forgive the Kennedys for her death.

Now, four years after his own demise, the man immortalised by Simon and Garfunkel in the song Mrs Robinson appears to have his revenge.

A new book, written by his long-time lawyer and close companion Morris Engelberg, reveals he really did believ

ADVERTISEMENT e the Kennedy clan killed Monroe.

"They murdered the one person I loved," DiMaggio confided to Mr Engelberg.

Officially, Monroe, who allegedly enjoyed affairs with both John Kennedy, the US president, and his attorney general brother, Robert, committed suicide with an overdose of sleeping pills in 1962.

But rumours she was killed by the Kennedys because she knew too much about the political dynastys Mafia links and was threatening to go public to get back at Robert for dumping her have persisted ever since.

DiMaggio, who organised Monroes funeral and, for the next 20 years, had white roses delivered to her grave twice a week, refused to talk publicly about what he thought happened. However, he appears to have sanctioned his memoirs to come out after his death.

The Yankee Clipper, as he was known, claims to have read the Hollywood stars diary after her death.

Monroes journal disappeared shortly afterwards but, according to the book DiMaggio: Setting the Record Straight, the star of The Seven Year Itch had apparently noted her conversations with Robert Kennedy about CIA plans to poison Fidel Castro with the aid of the Chicago gangster Sam Giancana, and the governments investigation into union leader Jimmy Hoffas Mafia links.

Monroe met the Kennedys through Peter Lawford, their British brother-in-law, and is believed to have passed on Roberts pillow talk to Frank Sinatra, who in turn reported to Giancana.

Engelberg and co-author Marv Schneider tell how Monroe spoke to DiMaggios son, Joe Jnr, on the night she died saying she wanted to set the record straight.

"She said she spoke with RFK [Robert Kennedy] three or four times a week and he told her about the work he was doing," the book reveals. "He mentioned which mobsters they were going after. Marilyn would pass on some of those tidbits to Sinatra, according to Joe Jnr."

DiMaggio shed no tears when the Kennedys were assassinated. According to the book, which contains a foreword by Henry Kissinger, DiMaggio believed "they got what they deserved".

DiMaggio, who was 84 when he died after a long battle with cancer, refused to shake Robert Kennedys hand when they met at New Yorks Yankee Stadium. Just a few years before he died he agreed to go to the Kennedy Centre only if no member of the extended political family was there.

When Engelberg asked him why, DiMaggio responded: "What they did to me will never be forgotten."

DiMaggio was considered to be one of the greatest baseball players, but he hated the limelight and sports fans were stunned when he suddenly married Monroe in 1954. He was 39 and already retired, she was 27 and at the height of her fame.

They spent their honeymoon in Japan, where 100,000 US troops turned out to meet them. Afterwards, Monroe commented: "I have never heard so much cheering." DiMaggio replied knowingly: "I have."

Few were surprised when the couple split within nine months. He moved to Hollywood, Florida, and in later years, became estranged from his only son, Joe Jnr, and other family members.

Engelberg, his next door neighbour, came under attack in the months before the players death for appearing to control every aspect of DiMaggios life.

Edited by Robert Morrow

Guest Robert Morrow

DiEugenio: "Rivera showed his true colors by going on to produce syndicated specials on Satanism and Al Capone’s vaults (which were empty). He is now famous for bringing tabloidism to television. Arledge won the battle. Rivera and Liz Smith won the war. Until 1993."

I always thought Geraldo Rivera was famous for showing the Zapruder Film with Robert Groden and Dick Gregory for the first time ever on national TV in 1975 to an audience of tens of millions of Americans. And the reaction that caused - folks seeing the "back and to the left" headsnap - was the impetus for the HSCA.

I can't think of a MSM media person other than Geraldo Rivera who has done more for truth in the JFK assassination.

As for the Satanism special - satanism exists in America and some of its adherents do some pretty evil, nasty and sometimes criminal things. For example, I am sure folks have heard of Lt. Col. Michael Aquino, the satanist and military/cult mind-control programmer as well as a pedophile who molested a bunch of kids at the Presidio in the 1980's: http://www.whale.to/b/aquino.html

This thread is officially beyond the 'joke' stage. 100% ri·dic·u·lous

I don't think so. It's part of the assassination culture experience, and has shaped the perceptions of readers and researchers who have lived through fifty years of Kennedy books and period culture. Is it useful to know about Thomas Jefferson and Sally Hemings?

I think that, if brought up, the material ought to be researched. Several of JFK's purported liaisons affect the character of his presidency. I'll point out, though, that, a Bobby-Jackie romance is chronologically not one of them.

I don't think so. It's part of the assassination culture experience, and has shaped the perceptions of readers and researchers who have lived through fifty years of Kennedy books and period culture. Is it useful to know about Thomas Jefferson and Sally Hemings?

I think that, if brought up, the material ought to be researched. Several of JFK's purported liaisons affect the character of his presidency. I'll point out, though, that, a Bobby-Jackie romance is chronologically not one of them.

This is more disinformation to confuse readers and researchers who lived through fifty years of books to keep them further away from the truth. I think Maurice Bishop said it best when he said, and I am just paraphrasing, "Psychological warfare can do more damage than hundreds or thousands of soldiers." DAP was correct.

Zach

This is more disinformation to confuse readers and researchers who lived through fifty years of books to keep them further away from the truth. I think Maurice Bishop said it best when he said, and I am just paraphrasing, "Psychological warfare can do more damage than hundreds or thousands of soldiers." DAP was correct.

Zach

If brought up, the material ought to be researched. It's been brought up. What parts of it that are disinformation tell us about the motives of, and changes in strategy over time by, the conspiracy deniers or obscurers. It tells us more than we might consider if it were not investigated. I'm for re-examining every record of what the Kennedys did sexually to establish the truth, and for determining when and why the lies about particular episodes were told.

Certainly - as we can paraphrase from Fletcher Prouty - all this, including the mechanics of the Dealey shooting, is window dressing, while the important question is always Why? Understanding both the truth and lies about the Kennedy sexual mores can lead us toward understanding the Whys of assassination planning and cover-up, which is an understanding of both culture and political development - perhaps even political destiny.

If investigating a Bobby-Jackie affair tells us something about the sponsors of such a rumor and the moment when it was disseminated - I want to hear the outcome.

Edited by David Andrews

Guest Tom Scully

...It’s that international Jungian consciousness, however bottled up, ambiguous, uncertain, that must be dislodged. In a sense, this near-maniacal effort, and all the money and effort involved in it, is a compliment that proves the opposite of the position being advanced. This kind of defamation effort is reserved only for the most dangerous foes of the status quo, e.g. a Huey Long or a Thomas Jefferson. In a weird sort of way, it almost makes one feel for the other side. It must be tough to be a security guard of the mind, trying to control any ghosts rising from the ashes. Which, of course, is why Hersh has to hide his real feelings about his subject. That’s the kind of threat the Kennedys posed to the elite: JFK was never in the CFR (Imperial Brain Trust p. 247); Bobby Kennedy hated the Rockefellers (Thy Will be Done pp. 538-542). For those sins, and encouraging others to follow them, they must suffer the fate of the Undead...

Yeah, yeah, yeah, Jim! Our homicidal political opposition, aka "The Establishment" murders the opposition to its agenda, smears the legacies of our martyrs, but....we get to expose them and embarrass them, once in a while.

It must really suck to be them. Your brilliant article is almost 14 years old, and I think conditions are much worse now. Hopey, changey, smoke and mirrors, as we teeter on the brink of federal bankruptcy and the one party system seems at the height of its influence....

http://www.kansasprogress.com/wordpress/index.php/2010/04/07/john-stossel-i-used-to-be-a-kennedy-style-liberal-then-i-wised-up-now-im-a-libertarian/

John Stossel: I used to be a Kennedy-style “liberal.” Then I wised ...

Apr 7, 2010

http://newsbusters.org/node/14033

Stossel Responds to Kennedy's Attacks, Lists False Scares Environmentalists Pushed

By Brad Wilmouth | July 11, 2007

http://newsbusters.org/about-newsbusters-org

Publisher

Brent Bozell

Executive Editor

Matthew Sheffield

http://www.heritage.org/Research/Political...sophy/HL380.cfm

January 21, 1992

by L. Brent Bozell, III

Why Conservatives Should Be Optimistic About the Media

...Leftism on the Defensive

The Dominant Media Culture today is clearly on the defensive. The conservative movement ushered in by Ronald Reagan is the driving cultural force on the American scene...

.8) Help train the next generation.

...Imagine, if you will, a future wherein the media willfully support the foreign policy objectives of the United States. A time when the left can no longer rely on the media to promote its socialist agenda to the public. A time when someone, somewhere in the media can be counted on to extol the virtues of morality without qualifications. When Betty Friedan no longer qualifies for "Person of the Week" honors. When Ronald Reagan is cited not as the "Man of the Year," but the "Man of the Century."....

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/jan/30/greenpeace-protests-koch-brothers-rally

Koch-Brothers-007.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Rhodes_Davis

William Rhodes Davis (1889 – August 1, 1941) was an American businessman,[1] named in assistant U.S. Attorney General O. John Rogge's Nazi Report,[2] published in 1961, as an agent, financed with the personal approval of Hitler, engaged in supplying petroleum to Germany.[3]...

..In 1940 Sam Pryor, Jr.,[19] in his private plane, flew[20] William Rhodes Davis to Indiana to meet with republican presidential candidate Wendell Willkie at Willkie's home. Drew Pearson reported in 1946[21] that William Rhodes Davis was working as an Nazi agent[22] for Hermann Goring to finance Willkie's campaign,[23] along with labor union leader John L. Lewis....

...A New York Times article, dated January 14, 1968, states that Doris Jane Davis is the daughter of Mrs. Armand M. Morell,[28] and the granddaughter of Mrs. Paul C.Matthews and of the late William Rhodes Davis.[29][30][31] Mrs. Armand M. Morell was (Mrs. Morell was formerly[32] Doris Meyer Davis, the wife of Joseph Graham Davis, Sr.),[33] the mother of, and Doris Jane Davis is the sister of, former Governor of California, Joseph Graham Davis, Jr., aka Gray Davis.[34][35]...

...http://samuelpryor.com/Home_Page.html

Karl C. Rove: If anything, Make it Happen underplays Sam Pryor's role in the 1940 Republican Convention and nomination of Wendell Willkie. Pryor was the pivot on what so much turned in those quick and important months.

http://news.turner.com/article_display.cfm?article_id=4209

KING: I'll ask you one last question. And it's, in part, silly. But it's not always silly. You like these [King holds up a Blackberry]. I was just with you before this, and you have a couple of them. And there are a lot of people who say, because this will end up in the presidential library, because you don't have privacy any more. Your life's about to change Tuesday noon, you have to give this up.

OBAMA: Yes....

OBAMA: I think we're going to be able to hang onto one of these. Now, my working assumption, and this is not new, is that everything I write on e-mail could end up being on CNN. So I make sure to -- to think before I press "send."

....But what this has been -- what this does is -- and it's just one tool among a number of tools that I'm trying to use, to break out of the bubble. To make sure that people can still reach me. But if I'm doing something stupid, somebody in Chicago can send me an e-mail and say, "What are you doing?" You know? Or "you seem detached" or "you're not listening to what is going on here in the neighborhood."....

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?pag...d=1222017601983

Mr. Obama's neighborhood

...These kinds of introductions proved key for Obama's construction of a network which would eventually support his political aspirations. The Crown family, for instance, have been major financial backers, with Lester's son James serving as Obama's Illinois finance chairman....

http://www.iht.com/articles/2008/05/11/ame...cago.php?page=5

...Straddling Two Worlds

As Obama moved closer to running, he paid a visit to James Crown and his father, Lester, billionaire investors who presided over a sprawling Chicago business dynasty and prominent leaders in the Jewish community....

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/Vote2008/Wi...9809&page=3

...Obama replied that Brzezinski is an informal, not a key, adviser"

...And he said critics' e-mails never mention Lester Crown, a member of his national finance committee who is "considered about as hawkish and tough when it comes to Israel as anybody in the country."

Edited by Tom Scully

Guest Robert Morrow

I totally agree Zach.

What I tried to show was that this was a distraction, and a grave one.

I really hated writing that article. As much as I hated writing that review of Waldron's book.

But I felt I had to because people bought into it. Just like many people actually bought into that piece of excrement, Ultimate Sacrifice. Some of them, right here on this site.

I mean look back at the first edition of Larry Hancock's book. He even bought it.

I really wish I did not have to do this stuff. I would much rather write about things like the Douglass book , or the McKnight book.

But like I said above, there simply is little quality control in this community. There would be almost none if it were not for CTKA.

I mean when I read that link to the Jeane Carmen stuff, it makes me sick. But yet, if you can beleive it, Heymann and Summers used her as a witness.

But I think you are right.

Enough of stewing around in this putrid puke. I am leaving.

Quality control at CTKA? It is a real mixed bag over there. I think that Alex Jones has a better understanding of the JFK assassination than the average fare that I read over at CTKA. For example, and this is a huge one- Alex Jones believes that Lyndon Johnson was a big player in the JFK assassination, as do I and many other JFK researchers. You don't find that over at CTKA, they are constantly poo-pooing that. It is a huge gap in the JFK critique in most articles posted at CTKA.

Alex Jones has figured out that George Herbert Walker Bush was a big player in the JFK assassination as well. As have Russ Baker, John Hankey (for all his mistakes) and many other JFK assassination researchers (John Simkin). CTKA poo-poos this one as well. Another gaping hole in CTKA's analysis of the JFK assassination.

At CTKA, one gets a blind, almost groupie like defense of everything Kennedy, including, if you can believe it, their dysfunctional sex addictions. The evidence on that is stacked to the ceiling, yet a CTKA columist will say something like "it seems the women liked John Kennedy" or something milquetoast like that, ignoring the central issue of the Achilles heel in John Kennedy that allowed Lyndon Johnson to literally blackmail his way onto the 1960 Democratic ticket.

And that passes for quality control at CTKA? Leaving out LBJ? Leaving out GHW Bush? Ignoring or vastly playing down the Kennedy's sex addictions? Ignoring the RFK/Jackie love affair because they would rather believe in Santa Claus?

I will turn to a "CIA slut" like Sy Hersh or a "fabricator" like C. David Heymann for a more accurate take on JFK/RFK's dysfunctional sex lives and affairs (especially the RFK/Jackie affair) than I will a typical CTKA columnist. My verdict on CTKA: a very mixed bag and buyer beware. I think they do a lot of throwing out the baby with the bathwater over there.

One last word on Ultimate Sacrifice - its main theme is complete garbage, now that I agree with CTKA.