The Education Forum

Cold Case Nova: Aguilar and Wecht vs Sturdivan and the Haaga

This is really something. Please read it carefully just to see how throughly everything Sturdivan and the Haags said was deconstructed.

And remember, the reason we cannot show what they said is because they will not let us.

http://ctka.net/2016/tv-review-nova/nova-cold-case-review.html

This is what the JFK case has become today. None of the so called forensic science the other side uses can stand up to scrutiny. So they hide behind censorship and the MSM. And they use unfair smears.

To me, to use the NAA today is the equivalent of throwing in the towel. Bravo Cyril and Gary.

Edited by James DiEugenio

Just in case you miss the links at at the bottom:

http://www.ctka.net/2016/tv-review-nova/AguilarWechtAFTA2015.pdf

The above is the first printed reply.

Sturdivan and the Haags were gluttons for punishment.

So Gary and Cyril replied again, this one is even longer and more definitive:

http://www.ctka.net/2016/tv-review-nova/AguilarWechtAFTA2016.pdf

I disagree with one point, but overall, just glorious.

Yes Sandy, that is the key to the paradox.

Namely, our side has all the evidence, yet the public knows nothing about it.

Their side has reams of BS, but that is what the public hears.

Cole Goater did the right thing.

Hi Jim, Sandy and all:

I sent the e-mail below to PBS Nova. I also contacted their ombudsman. The issue is still pending.

More about that critical topic here:

http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,13480.0.html

-Ramon

=======================================

To: Christine Russo (PBS Nova)
Subject: Precise Measurements of Dealey Plaza

Hi Christine:

Thanks for your kind assistance.

I will soon meet my peers, a group of people interested in creating a 3-dimensional model of Dealey Plaza with every distance, angle, etc. being publicly available, on the Internet.

We already contacted the Dallas County and requested the floor plans and related information. However, as far as we know the most accurate measurements ever were done by NOVA’s Cold Case team. Kudos to you.

With the utmost respect, we believe that it would be a tragedy if those numbers remain locked up in some computer at NOVA or elsewhere.

That is the gist of it. We can write a formal letter, in paper, with the developers of Dealey Plaza computer models signing it.

Best regards,

-Ramon F Herrera
Houston, Texas

Edited by Ramon F. Herrera

Jim: Since you have wished me good luck and helped me in other ways (THANKS!!), I hope you will support the following follow up project. What we urgently need is to use the power of PETITIONS.

(Coca-Cola was recently forced to withdraw from the RNC convention -- But let's not get into politics! There are MANY more examples.)

We need a really good petition, nothing silly like "Release the Files!!".

What I propose can be done in a few steps, and should reach a lot of visibility.

Step 1: Have an investigative journalist (we must have somebody friendly, for example Cole Goater) place a call to the 2 entities that have the laser measurements and limo locked up: PBS Nova and the Haags.

Step 2: After we find out who owns the intellectual property (I am hoping it is PBS, their reputation is at stake), we start an on-line petition. Heck, we can even have a web page.

BTW: After some blood, sweat and tears (oh, I still owe you the article for CTKA about "lifting" the NARA database) both doctors Aguilar and Wecht are aware of the things I am trying to accomplish.

-Ramon

Ramon:

Why not have Gary or Cyril contact Cole Goater?

After you are set with that, then you can place your petition at say MFF or CTKA.

Ramon:

After you are set with that, then you can place your petition at say MFF or CTKA.

What do you mean? I was thinking of a place for petitions (moveon.org? They can REALLY get things cracking).

Are you saying that it could have the backing of MFF and/or CTKA? In their web pages? Man! That would be terrific.

-Ramon

ps: https://petitions.moveon.org/

Send me the petition when you are ready and then I can approve it with CTKA's backing. And I am sure Rex Bradford would do the same at MFF.

Then post it on one of the larger, more broadbased platforms

Send me the petition when you are ready and then I can approve it with CTKA's backing. And I am sure Rex Bradford would do the same at MFF.

Then post it on one of the larger, more broadbased platforms

Jim:

When I posted the request I had not read your article. Man! That stuff is indeed "really something", as you wrote. The part where Monsieur Haag denies his material to The People is priceless: He is trying to push toothpaste back into the tube. In a Science JOURNAL, fer crying out loud. If I were running against him for whatever public position, I would immediately stick a label on him: "The Anti-Science". He has no clue at all about basic concepts such as "Trial by Fire" or "Review by His Peers"...

"Publish and Perish" comes to mind. :lol:

BTW: I have left messages in Mr. Haag's VM:

http://www.forensicfirearms.com/contact.htm

and e-mailed him. I said: "We just want to know who is the owner of the Intellectual Property that covers that data." No response whatsoever.

-RFH

ps: From another forum: http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,13447.16.html

Dealey-Plaza-Laser-Data-Post.png

Gary and Cyril cleaned up on the Haags pretty badly. I mean if that had been a boxing match, the referee would have stopped the fight.

It was so one sided that I am beginning to smell a rat.

Actually two of them. Their names are John McAdams and Larry Sturdivan.

What I think happened is that before the fiftieth, one of these guys, probably McAdams, went to the Koch Foundation and brought them this idea. Then they looked around for authorities of similar political persuasion. Which you can always find, as was evidenced by CBS in 1967 with the likes of Alvarez, Lattimer, and Schiller.

See McAdams was at the initial press junket for PBS blasting his mouth off in his usual inflated and fallacious manner. He then slinked away after all the BS was exposed.

Now, the Haags are being torched, and there is only Sturdivan there to catch all the left hooks and right crosses. PBS should have known better, but they are really in the tank to these rightwing foundations. Since the GOP has done so much to cut their federal funding. So, the objectivity PBS is supposed to represent has gone out the window for monetary gain.

Jim:

In addition to what you are saying, there is something of extraordinary value. We have a weapon that -as far as I know- has not been used very much in 50+ years. Read on ...

Long story short, McAdams banned me from his Usenet Newsgroup with no explanation whatsoever. For a long time, I was complaining (from the non-moderated NG), challenging him, shouting, whining, stomping my feet, holding my breath until my face turned blue, asking other users who posted this:

"John, Ramon Herrera says that you banned him for no reason at all. Is that true?"

Other users were instructed not to talk to me:

"Damn [or a similar word] you, Ramon! I tried/posted the question you asked and now McAdams is pissed at me!!!"

I joined JFKFacts and continued the highly public search for the reason (plus accusing him of unfairness). He ignored me. The only time he wrote a few words was when I posted this, written by his favorite "The Teacher's Pet", John Deagle (See Subject line):

Deagle-Post.png

I insinuated "racism!!" but I knew that that was not the real reason. I was preparing a little trap for them, and it is working like a charm.

.John issued a laconic defense in JFK Facts:

"That was posted in the non-moderated newsgroup. Nothing to do with alt.assassination.jfk".

I kept on posting a theme in different forums:

"Why did McAdams ban Ramon?" (the ideas was to turn it into something like "Who Killed J.R.?").

The kicker is that I KNOW PERFECTLY WELL the reason he banned me, and that my friends, is our Silver Bullet, our Kryptonite, our kick in the nether regions, if you will, not only against McAdams but against the whole Warrenista defenders in the nation and beyond.

-RFH

[To Be Continued]

[Continuation]

John McAdams is used to getting all kinds of attacks in forums: Heck! it goes with the territory. In this medium we all need a thick skin. Posters call him all kinds of epithets (I remember some funny, elegant from you, Jim) and he shrugs them off, casually. His Achilles Heel, however, is the world outside forums. In Nov. 2013 he was interviewed by Time Magazine in Dallas, after being congratulated and feted all over cyberspace, he wrote:

"It was a surprise! I did not expect to be interviewed".

He was basking in his glory. I was pissed: "Damn MSM! Why don't they interview somebody like Jeff Morley, to give the impression of balance? Of neutrality!? At least to keep appearances, some resemblance of objectivity, fer crying out loud!".

At the end of his interview he told the reporter something like "My job is to unmask the silliness" (don't recall the precise words). I posted the following in the most visible place of his whole illustrious career, Time Magazine:

"Professor, your task may be whatever you say, but something is well known: You are NOT INTERESTED in the TRUTH".

Hey, he said it himself: His objective is to ridicule people that have poor theories. That is not quite the same as the search for the truth, is it?

(Perhaps it is just me, but I cannot imagine being hit with anything worse than that).

To make it worse, mine was the TOP comment and Time Magazine posted those in order, for weeks and months my words were there for the whole world to read. In fact, I was afraid they would remove my post (it stuck like a sore thumb), but they left it on top, forever and ever and ever ...

That, my friends, was the real reason for his revenge. [No hard feelings, prof... :-) ]

So, our task is to challenge the LNs as follows:

"You guys are interested in The Truth as much as we are, correct? Therefore, if there is a PETITION, asking -for example- PBS to release the Dealey Plaza laser data, YOU WILL JOIN US signing it, correct? Right? I can't hear you, Posner! What did you say, Myers? Did the cat eat your tongue, Monsieur Haag? Can we have your John Hancock, Mr. Sturdivan?"

"Hey, all we want is the UNIVERSITIES taking over the whole investigation, in an open, peer reviewed, trial by fire, competitive environment (at least the science part, of course) Did I mention worldwide? How can you possibly be against that? Why would anybody? When are we? In the Dark Ages?"

We have a really good story, Jim, a nationwide confrontation, what we need is a journalist(s) covering it.

-Ramon