The Education Forum

Secret Service Agents Response

In general terms I've always thought of at least four shots with the definition and identification varying according to the witnesses' locations. Its certainly not my specialty though and I hope that some of the folks who have really concentrated on this are willing to post their analysis and views....

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Larry, on JFK ASSASSINATION FORUM there are over ~600 posts in 14 DTL - threads detailing evidence and conjecture on the Four Shot Scenario Model, the response is the same as on this Forum...the response is basically silence combined with a small number of posts of encouragement from some who are capable of comprehending that we have been deceived.

The lack of response and critical review I find disappointing from Forums that have a pretense of being research based peer groups.

I no longer believe there are any "researchers" on these two forums that are capable of independent thought, the reason I post is to reach the few people that have not been indoctrinated by books and PBS docudramas. The only way to awaken people to what really happened in Dealey Plaza is to circumvent the zombies of the JFK assassination research community.

I apologize in advance for making such blanket statements,

Edited by Robert Mady

Also to the readers please take note

JCmovement_zpsa59c7764.gif

CONNALLY and MRS CONNALLY testified that CONNALLY was stunned by being shot, MRS CONNALLY had to pull him down on top of her, at which time she was concerned he might even be dead and claimed to be looking for some perceptible sign of life.

The FACT that both CONNALLY and MRS CONNALLY spring from the seat following the shot at Z-313 is not possible based on testimony given, yet here we see them both facing forward, ducking down.

One would think the CONNALLYS movements would be suspect for further investigation...

Look at the animated gif, what could CONNALLY be doing to wedge his body in front of MRS CONNALLY in this gif, if the movement is not caused by the impact of a bullet?

three_zpsb0d07416.png

Interesting that MOORMAN, HILL, BREHM and OLIVER are looking in the direction of ZAPRUDER, not to their left at the fence...?

Also of note is the photographer to the left of the light post by NEWMANS, is turned toward ZAPRUDER.

Also of note, the NEWMANS are facing toward ZAPRUDER.

Edited by Robert Mady

WILLIAM NEWMAN: ... I thought the shot had come from the garden directly behind me, that it was on an elevation from where I was as I was right on the curb.

And those remarks by Newman and Zapruder have always been important and overlooked, viz. suspicious persons and activity photographed in the concrete pavilion at the west end of the pergola (behind Zapruder), and Charles Hester running to look out the window cutouts on the back wall of the pergola. Add the pawn shop/gun store truck observed in the parking lot, and there's a lot of material to examine. These issues have been discussed in Forum threads of years ago, though the photos posted may have been removed by now.

Edited by David Andrews

When it was discussed 'years ago' did they also consider a Four Shot Scenario Model with a different sequence of shots and a different timing?

The time is now, to consider this evidence in light of its coherence with the other evidence presented.

Edited by Robert Mady

Robert

I can follow your thinking that Connally was shot at z325 by a bullet originating from Zapruder's right rear. However, we should examine this origin of the bullet.

One thing that has always puzzled me about this murder is that the perpetrators chose to kill JFK while he was in a moving vehicle. No matter what the WC supporters say, tracking and killing a moving target is not as easy as it looks. To even attempt to do so tells me that the shooters were very qualified, far beyond anyone I know.

Now, of course, we have to assume Connally was not a target that day, and was only injured as a result of a bullet that missed JFK. If the shot was from behind, JFK would not have to move very much at the moment a shot was fired for the bullet to miss him and go on to hit Connally. But, if the shooter was to the right rear of Zapruder, the limo would be going across the shooter's field of view from left to right. I would expect the shooter to be leading his target (JFK) by aiming just to the right of him but, in order to hit Connally, his lead would be so great, he would almost be aiming at Kellerman.

There is one way your explanation might work, though. I believe Greer made a very hard brake application at almost the same time you believe Connally was shot. If these two events occurred together, our shooter would still be leading his target (JFK), even though the target would have fallen behind. His lead would now put Connally in the crosshairs and, before the shooter could change his mind, he may have pulled the trigger.