The Education Forum

RFK assassination witness tells CNN: There was a second shooter

Yes this is an amazing story especially for MSM. My dear departed friend Phil Melanson, who found this woman, is smiling in the afterworld. So what "Colby" that the DA called the coroner, he still testified accurately as to where the kill shots came from. It was the defense who shut him up. I have never heard, in twenty seven years of practicing law, of a defense team stipulating that their client was the killer. That is NOT a trial. They should have been disbarred.

Yea for CNN. I hope that this judge can comprehend the concept of a Manchurian candidate. I know that Dr. Pepper will certainly educate him. Otherwise there is no justice for Sirhan under what is commonly known as the party rule, called vicarious liability in CA according to this article.

Dawn

" I hope that this judge can comprehend the concept of a Manchurian candidate"

I'd be surprised if he was NOT familiar with the concept, whether he buys such an substatiated sci-fi theory is another story.

The shot that killed Kennedy was fired 1in behind the right ear Sirhan never got that close.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes this is an amazing story especially for MSM. My dear departed friend Phil Melanson, who found this woman, is smiling in the afterworld. So what "Colby" that the DA called the coroner, he still testified accurately as to where the kill shots came from. It was the defense who shut him up. I have never heard, in twenty seven years of practicing law, of a defense team stipulating that their client was the killer. That is NOT a trial. They should have been disbarred.

Yea for CNN. I hope that this judge can comprehend the concept of a Manchurian candidate. I know that Dr. Pepper will certainly educate him. Otherwise there is no justice for Sirhan under what is commonly known as the party rule, called vicarious liability in CA according to this article.

Dawn

" I hope that this judge can comprehend the concept of a Manchurian candidate"

I'd be surprised if he was NOT familiar with the concept, whether he buys such an substatiated sci-fi theory is another story.

The shot that killed Kennedy was fired 1in behind the right ear Sirhan never got that close.

Nor did anyone else.

• 1 month later...