The Education Forum

DVP has a book coming out

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds pretty bad. Ayton was a former member and Von Pein is a current member of this forum. They both are capable of making articulate arguments. But any book that focuses on how conspiracy theorists have misled the public into believing there was a conspiracy without acknowledging the failures and deceptions of the Warren Commission and Johnson Administration is destined for the dustbin, IMO.

It's like "Oh, my God, there's a mouse in the room! (Never mind the elephant)".

Unlike Bugliosi's tome I hope this book will at least refrain from calling us wackos and idiots.

I never have understood the whole Oswald did it "movement". In a country where the most common comparison of America idealistically, anyway, is usually

the "city shining on a hill," the passage of 50 years has proven, at least in the real world that Oswald was a dupe, other than Jack Ruby being

put in a vise to shoot Oswald, there are an enormous amount of details still being sifted through. The reason I allude to a movement in regards to

Oswald as the killer, is that some people view his guilt, more out of a inability to see things as they are, than solid facts, the "movement" I consider

to include Bugliosi, Posner, Schiller, Fuhrman, O'Reilly et cetera. I recognize some people really do think that Oswald did it, but they also usually

never studied the documents and the documents say a lot, sometimes by what they don't say, or questions that aren't asked. Ask Richard Belzer,* for one.

To be blunt, the latter are nothing more than hacks who make money out of presenting a sanitized version of America, where everyone either wears a white or

black hat. Not to digress re DVP, but knowing that I wouldn't pay money to see Parkland [ie Tom Hanks] I watched it a couple of days ago. What a contrivance...

It sickens me to think some people will watch that movie thinking it has some degree of truth in it, the conversation between Lee and Robert Oswald

was practically pure fiction. The most memorable quote in the real conversation between Lee and Robert, in my estimation, was when Robert stared into Oswald's

eyes, ostensibly trying to get a gauge regarding his brother's innocence or guilt, and Lee said "Brother, you aren't going to find anything there."

Or that Robert had serious qualms about the indomitable Ruth and Michael Paine.

But, as it has been said, "why let the truth get in the way of a good story."

* for more on Belzer see

http://books.google.com/books?id=yDrJa9-7irUC&printsec=frontcover&dq=inauthor:%22Richard+Belzer%22&hl=en&sa=X&ei=fetXU4r5OKXF2wX8x4CwCA&ved=0CEAQ6AEwAw#v=onepage&q&f=false

Edited by Robert Howard

Just Lee and his mail order marvel that fired magical bullets. Nothing to look at here folks, move along!

Also magical rifles that changed from Mausers into a Mannlicher Carcanos, magic wallets which appeared and disappeared at will at the Tippit scene, rifle shells that magically changed positions in the snipers nest and a paper bag that moved before it could be photographed.

In lone nutterville that is not magical at all. Kentucky fried fallacies explain it.

I think I finally figured DVP out---I think he THINKS he is "bumming us out" with his lone nut pronouncements when, in actual fact, only John McAdams would care LOL. I really think that is the modus operandi of LNers: to "bum us out" LOL; honest

Now, if he was talking baseball, that is something else- I do care! And he DOES have an excellent blog of photos and videos

I noticed that, whenever someone is excited about a specific bit of pro-conspiracy evidence via a posting or whatnot, inevitably there is an attempt to "rain on the parade" via the old "Oswald shot at Walker, Tippit, and JFK" routine LOL...sort of a general "sweep of the hand" dismissal of any notion of wrongdoing via the official story "bullet points" (pardon the pun)

• 7 months later...

UPDATE ON THE BOOK (12/10/2014):

After a lengthy series of delays, problems, and glitches, it appears that the book "Beyond Reasonable Doubt" is now ready to be released. I received my early copies of the book on December 9th, and everything looks good now.*

The final page count is 471. The publisher is Strategic Media Books. The retail price is $18.95, and it should be available to order from online stores like Amazon in the next few days.

* There is only one factual error that I noticed still being in the final version of the book--and it's a very minor error that appears in a caption attached to one of the pictures in the photo section of the book. (And, wouldn't you know it, that is the one and only section of the book that I was unable to proofread before it went to press.)

The incorrect caption concerns the photograph taken by Jack Beers in the basement of the Dallas police station as Jack Ruby was shooting Lee Harvey Oswald. The inaccurate caption says that the photo is the prize-winning picture taken by Robert Jackson. But it's really the Beers image. (Hopefully, there won't be too many conspiracy theorists who want to crucify Mel Ayton or myself for this captioning mistake.) :-)

David Von Pein

December 9, 2014

-----------------------------

"Beyond Reasonable Doubt" Chapter List:

PREFACE

CHAPTER 1 -- A NATIONAL OBSESSION

CHAPTER 2 -- GOVERNMENT INVESTIGATIONS: THE WARREN COMMISSION AND THE HOUSE SELECT COMMITTEE ON ASSASSINATIONS

CHAPTER 3 -- DAMNING EVIDENCE

CHAPTER 4 -- THE SINGLE-BULLET THEORY, THE HEAD SHOT, AND THE GRASSY KNOLL

CHAPTER 5 -- CONSCIOUSNESS OF GUILT

CHAPTER 6 -- AN INCONVENIENT TRUTH

PHOTO SECTION

CHAPTER 7 -- THE USUAL SUSPECTS

CHAPTER 8 -- THE CIA-DID-IT THEORY

CHAPTER 9 -- THE NEW ORLEANS DEBACLE

CHAPTER 10 -- OSWALD’S DEFENDERS

CHAPTER 11 -- THE CASTRO CONNECTION

CHAPTER 12 -- THE JFK ASSASSINATION LEGACY

NOTES & SOURCES

APPENDIX 1 -- Additional Controversial Issues Surrounding The JFK Assassination by David Von Pein

APPENDIX 2 -- Replication Of The HSCA Weiss & Aschkenasy Acoustic Analysis by Michael O'Dell

BIBLIOGRAPHY

Beyond-Reasonable-Doubt-Banner-Ad-11.png

Edited by David Von Pein