The Education Forum

The blond Oswald in Mexico

Thanks Martha, your kind words will be appreciated by all, and yes, there are some good researchers here, that are really amazing in what they continue to uncover,and produce, there is so very much at times, please visit more often good to see you and you certainly can add to the information with your knowledge also.....thanks again for all.best b.

Hello Robert, good to get your input, always, the longer i have been in this, the more and more i am coming to wonder just how many of the reports of seeing lho, were real, really.....simply put, there are just too many, they seem to go on forever,he could not have possibly been in all... i posted the photos thinking of blonde, but whomever set him up and i am thinking now they , all the photos of strangers were a set up, keeping in mind, how they tried to pull off that business about the voice tape that proved not to be him and also just how many planes did take off for cuba, it seems also too many, too many siteings, too many planes, too many people, names involved and on and on...perhaps someone could come out with an article who knows better than i do, just ""how many too manys there"" were involved in some of these areas and siteings etc.......thanks always appreciated...take care b...

Edited by Bernice Moore

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi B

I was being a little "tongue in cheek" with my comments.:) Sorry!

You guys have come up with an amazing amount of info since I was last here. The documents,alone,

are just great! Wonderful to see the dedication of the research community is still going strong.

My best to you all

It is hard to tell [since I am not a mindreader] whether Mr. Agapito Del Rio was the real deal or just a purveyor of false information, but I am inclined towards the former.

The individual referenced above was interviewed in CD 766, a six page document.

http://www.maryferre....do?docId=11164

what appears to be a fairly detailed account of the Mexico City Mystery man's activities including his age, height, weight, what luggage he was carrying, and even

a conversation with him,[allegedly said he was "going to California;,"] if Del Rio's account is accurate he disembarked from the Greyhound bus, [destined to Chicago, with a stop in Dallas,] which included passengers from the Transportes del Norte bus departing Mexico] either at Dilley, Texas or San Antonio, Texas.....

If you read the details, I would have a hard time imagining that there would be any argument against the argument that the chances are good this is him....Obviously, I wasn't there...lol

But it is a compelling document to say the very least.....

A note to the novice

I am continually amazed at the lack of interest in original Warren Commission documents, some seem to equate any reference that has the words Warren Commission, with its accompanying Secret Service, FBI interviews and CIA documents, as the same thing as the "Warren Report," which, is rather well, I will leave it at that, only to mention that a great deal of WC Supporting documents themselves were not declassified until circa 1970, 1971 and even later......

Cheers

Something to think about.

Worst case scenario: The whole interview is a charade deliberately put together to falsify where the 35 year old man with the pouch at the Embassy, originally misidentified as Lee Oswald really went....[if I have the right person, which I believe I do.]

Even so, this Greyhound bus which is referenced, seems particularly compelling as, ostensibly, it is slated to arrive at Chicago, with a stop in Dallas. Chicago, besides being Jack Ruby's domain pre-Dallas as well as other considerations, leads to some rather interesting possibilities...not to mention Dallas for heaven's sake......

Edited by Robert Howard

a minor point... because of studying the MSC files I know how detailed the greyhound passenger records were as it was a main route or mode of transport used by the army of desegregationists that flooded the south at this time. I doubt there would be a single record that was not processed by the southern intelligence network.

If this is true then the passage of this person must be recorded. (If the info is not available then that could mean a few things.)

This is not a complete document, but I did go to the trouble of including some rather pertinent data.

Home/Archive/Documents/JFK Assassination Documents/JFK Documents - Central Intelligence Agency/HSCA Segregated CIA Collection/HSCA Segregated CIA Collection, Box 40/

NARA Record Number: 104-10110-10377

BIOGRAPHICAL DATA: CAPEHART, CLAUDE BARNES

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?docId=14169

Birth: 15 Ocotber 1924, Omeka, Oklahoma

Marital Status: Robert Mary Nee: BALTEY b. 2 Dec

1922, Winsboro, La.; Address: Same as Subject.

Parents: Capehart, Henry Hayes b. 15 Oct 1876, Stamps,

Arkansas; Deceased.

Capehart, Laura Jefferson; Nee: GARBROUGH;

b. 1 April, 1873, Memphis Tennessee; Deceased

Children: Capehart, Neal Henry; b. 11 Aug. 1953 Bakersfield,

California; Add: Box 7011 Reno, Nev.

Military: September 43-July 46, U.S. Army Sergeant # 39145469

Claude Barnes Capehart aka Claude Buster Capehart

Social Security 566-22-5896

Date Added: June 1973

I believe there is a photo of someone in front of the TSBD who looks like Claude Capehart. I have been unable to find it, but if I recall, it bears a resemblance to these embassy photos. Anyone have a copy of that photo and can post it? This Capehart thread is interesting and Jim D did a story on Claude Capehart in his publication Probe V4 #1 entitled "The Capehart Caper"

I couldn't upload the Jim Murray photo but here's link to it on Robin Unger's great website:

http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=41&pos=18

--Thomas

Hi Thomas,

I missed this earlier, for whatever reason, but the above link is dead -- is this the photo?:

Claude_Barnes_Capehart.jpg

This picture was snapped right after the assassination in front of the TSBD. The guy on the left walking thru looks familiar.

He looks like this man at the Cuban Embassy:

mex_63_22.jpg

What do you think? B)

-- Zach

Edited by Zach Robertson

This is not a complete document, but I did go to the trouble of including some rather pertinent data.

Home/Archive/Documents/JFK Assassination Documents/JFK Documents - Central Intelligence Agency/HSCA Segregated CIA Collection/HSCA Segregated CIA Collection, Box 40/

NARA Record Number: 104-10110-10377

BIOGRAPHICAL DATA: CAPEHART, CLAUDE BARNES

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?docId=14169

Birth: 15 Ocotber 1924, Omeka, Oklahoma

Marital Status: Robert Mary Nee: BALTEY b. 2 Dec

1922, Winsboro, La.; Address: Same as Subject.

Parents: Capehart, Henry Hayes b. 15 Oct 1876, Stamps,

Arkansas; Deceased.

Capehart, Laura Jefferson; Nee: GARBROUGH;

b. 1 April, 1873, Memphis Tennessee; Deceased

Children: Capehart, Neal Henry; b. 11 Aug. 1953 Bakersfield,

California; Add: Box 7011 Reno, Nev.

Military: September 43-July 46, U.S. Army Sergeant # 39145469

Claude Barnes Capehart aka Claude Buster Capehart

Social Security 566-22-5896

Date Added: June 1973

I believe there is a photo of someone in front of the TSBD who looks like Claude Capehart. I have been unable to find it, but if I recall, it bears a resemblance to these embassy photos. Anyone have a copy of that photo and can post it? This Capehart thread is interesting and Jim D did a story on Claude Capehart in his publication Probe V4 #1 entitled "The Capehart Caper"

I couldn't upload the Jim Murray photo but here's link to it on Robin Unger's great website:

http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=41&pos=18

--Thomas

Hi Thomas,

I missed this earlier, for whatever reason, but the above link is dead -- is this the photo?:

Claude_Barnes_Capehart.jpg

This picture was snapped right after the assassination in front of the TSBD. The guy on the left walking thru looks familiar.

He looks like this man at the Cuban Embassy:

mex_63_22.jpg

What do you think? B)

-- Zach

Zach,

Unfortunately your images didn't "take".

--Thomas

Zach,

--Thomas

Thomas,

That is troubling to hear. :angry:

Do the links below work? If not, I will have to try again...

http://s3.postimage.org/x6l9rjhe/mex_63_22.jpg

http://s3.postimage.org/x6hyouhu/Claude_Barnes_Capehart.jpg

If anyone else besides me can see the pictures above, please let me know so I know I am not losing my mind.

Zach

Edited by Zach Robertson

fwiw...

Bernice, one of the revelations of the Lopez Report is that Anne Goodpasture not only knew this guy in the Mystery Man photo was not Oswald, but she very likely knew who he really was. He was a KGB agent named Yuri Moskalev.

Now Goodpasture is also the person who delivered the tape to the Texas border the night of the assassination, of a voice that was not Oswald's.

She was in on the cover up to her neck. As she worked not just for Win Scott, but David Phillips. Phillips sent some of the transcripts to himself at CIA HQ under an alias "Michael CHoaden". And RIchard Sprague strongly suspected that these transcripts were altered since the Tarasoffs did not recognize them when he showed them to the translating couple.

104-10428-10010

THEORY RE MOSKALEV, YURIY IVANOVICH AND UNIDENTIFIED MAN

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?docId=6502

very short excerpt

was identified by [ ]1PSTREAM as a KGB type by name of “Yuri” whom he knew in Moscow in 1964

1. Can we find hoto that Penkovsky identified of Moskalevskiy.

2. May I see Penkovskiy’s 201 file for period of 61-63?

end

Chris Hopkins JFK Task Force, seems to have had a lot of interest in this aspect of

the Mexico City affair.....

would like to know who [ ]1PSTREAM was......

fwiw...

Bernice, one of the revelations of the Lopez Report is that Anne Goodpasture not only knew this guy in the Mystery Man photo was not Oswald, but she very likely knew who he really was. He was a KGB agent named Yuri Moskalev.

Now Goodpasture is also the person who delivered the tape to the Texas border the night of the assassination, of a voice that was not Oswald's.

She was in on the cover up to her neck. As she worked not just for Win Scott, but David Phillips. Phillips sent some of the transcripts to himself at CIA HQ under an alias "Michael CHoaden". And RIchard Sprague strongly suspected that these transcripts were altered since the Tarasoffs did not recognize them when he showed them to the translating couple.

[Message to Zach...links work for me]

104-10428-10010

THEORY RE MOSKALEV, YURIY IVANOVICH AND UNIDENTIFIED MAN

http://www.maryferre...c.do?docId=6502

very short excerpt

was identified by [ ]1PSTREAM as a KGB type by name of "Yuri" whom he knew in Moscow in 1964

1. Can we find hoto that Penkovsky identified of Moskalevskiy.

2. May I see Penkovskiy's 201 file for period of 61-63?

end

Chris Hopkins JFK Task Force, seems to have had a lot of interest in this aspect of

the Mexico City affair.....

would like to know who [ ]1PSTREAM was......

more

Russ Holmes Work Files

104-10400-10227

SUBJECT: KENNEDY ASSASSINATION - WARREN COMMISSION REPORT

8 April 1971

Mr. Fensterwald came to my office this morning with his partner William G. Ohlhausen, looked at the other photographs

and told us he did know who the man was.

He said he is presently serving a prison term somewhere in the United States and admitted that he had known Oswald,

but Mr. Fensterwald said there is nothing to indicate any connection between the man in the photographs

and the assassination of President Kennedy

http://www.maryferre...258&relPageId=3

Washington Post, The (DC) - March 20, 2011

Deceased Name: WILLIAM OHLHAUSEN

OHLHAUSEN & WILLIAM G. OHLHAUSEN (Age 71) & Of Oakton, VA died on Friday, March 18, 2011. Loving husband of 48 years to Anita Ohlhausen; devoted father of Peter (Maureen) Ohlhausen and Eric (Katherine) Ohlhausen; brother of Carol (George) Mueller, Ronald (Betty) Ohlhausen and Kathleen (Robert) Lehmen. He is also survived by his six cherished grandchildren, Kevin, Katherine, Brian, Neil, Marshall and Wallis. Bill was a longtime attorney in Washington, DC and St. Louis, MO. Relatives and friends are invited to Bill's Life Celebration at MONEY AND KING FUNERAL HOME, 171 West Maple Ave., Vienna, VA on Thursday, March 24 from 6 to 8 p.m. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at St. Mark Catholic Church, 9970 Vale Rd., Vienna, VA on Friday, March 25 at 11 a.m. Interment will follow at Fairfax Memorial Park. Contributions may be made to Capital Hospice, 2900 Telestar Court, Falls Church, VA 22042. Please sign the family's online guestbook at www.moneyandking.com

I hate to sound like Debbie Downer, but the whole issue of meetings with lawyers and CIA officials,

gives me the same feeling I encounter when reading some key aspect regarding Oswald

and you discover the document you are reading was written by James "Jim" Angleton,

not exactly the type of scenario I would have in mind regarding a dispassionate investigation

into the salient points of the mysteries of the JFK assassination......

Edited by Robert Howard

Zach,

--Thomas

Thomas,

That is troubling to hear. :angry:

Do the links below work? If not, I will have to try again...

http://s3.postimage.org/x6l9rjhe/mex_63_22.jpg

http://s3.postimage.org/x6hyouhu/Claude_Barnes_Capehart.jpg

If anyone else besides me can see the pictures above, please let me know so I know I am not losing my mind.

Zach

Zach,

Yes, the links are to the two photos to which I was referring in my earlier post. I think the photos could very well be of the same person.

--Thomas

fwiw...

Jim

Do you mean Yuri Moskalev the physicist?. He visited Oak ridge Atomic facility on a co-op fact finding mission and met with Goldman (physicist) at some time prior to 63 Oswalds Name turned up in the visitors book .

atomregsig.png

Ian

fwiw...

Jim

Do you mean Yuri Moskalev the physicist?. He visited Oak ridge Atomic facility on a co-op fact finding mission and met with Goldman (physicist) at some time prior to 63 Oswalds Name turned up in the visitors book .

atomregsig.png

Ian

Ian,

Great post. Thanks!

It's interesting to note that almost everyone who signed that page was from Texas-- must have been some kind of group tour. Also, "Oswald" didn't put his street address or P.O. Box number down. Everyone else did, except for one family (also from Texas).

--Thomas :ph34r:

Just noticed that the page covers more that just the day that "Oswald" was there. Still, one wonders why so many of the visitors were from the great nation, uhh.. I mean state of Texas.

--Thomas

Edited by Thomas Graves

fwiw...

Jim

atomregsig.png

Ian

Ian,

Great post. Thanks!

It's interesting to note that almost everyone who signed that page was from Texas-- must have been some kind of group tour. Also, "Oswald" didn't put his street address or P.O. Box number down. Everyone else did, except for one family (also from Texas).

Just noticed that the page covers more that just the day that "Oswald" was there. Still, one wonders why so many of the visitors were from the great nation, uhh.. I mean state of Texas.

--Thomas

Thomas

Thanks I just wondered if it was an organized visit perhaps some club or institution from Dallas ?.But was this someones idea of a practical joke ?. Maybe a dead letter drop or a warning perhaps!.

Ian

fwiw...

Jim

atomregsig.png

Ian

Ian,

Great post. Thanks!

--Thomas

Thomas

Thanks I just wondered if it was an organized visit perhaps some club or institution from Dallas ?.But was this someones idea of a practical joke ?. Maybe a dead letter drop or a warning perhaps!.

Ian

JFKcountercoup: Lee H. Oswald at Atomic Energy Museum