The Education Forum

Real Estate San Diego

QUESTION:

So, if San Diego has the very best climate on the planet...who can help you relocate there?

The Answer

Hey, San Diego is my home, so I'm a bit partial...but ARE YOU KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW!

Look at the daily temperatures and precipitation here! In the future, I really believe that when

the baby boomers begin to retire in mass (after the economic delay has resolved) this may

become both the retirement and the Real Estate investment capital of the country. Of course,

by then, the prices may have begun to recover and interest rates might be higher. All in all,

San Diego is a very interesting study in Real Estate economics.

Edited by Greg Burnham

QUESTION:

So, if San Diego has the very best climate on the planet...who can help you relocate there?

The Answer

Hey, San Diego is my home, so I'm a bit partial...but ARE YOU KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW!

Look at the daily temperatures and precipitation here! In the future, I really believe that when

the baby boomers begin to retire in mass (after the economic delay has resolved) this may

become both the retirement and the Real Estate investment capital of the country. Of course,

by then, the prices may have begun to recover and interest rates might be higher. All in all,

I visited the United States last year and if I was to go and live in your country I would probably select San Diego.

QUESTION:

The Answer

I visited the United States last year and if I was to go and live in your country I would probably select San Diego.

If you visit here again, John, be sure to let me know.