The Education Forum

Walker's Ruby Threat.

General Walker’s Warning: Ruby Might Talk

On October 5, 1966, the Texas Court of Criminal Appeals granted Jack Ruby a new trial, citing the fact that Ruby’s statements to the police shortly after the shooting should not have been admissible. The death sentence was reversed, and the venue was changed to Wichita Falls, Texas. When the sheriff of Wichita Falls arrived to transfer Ruby, he noticed that Ruby was ill and refused to move him. Ruby was taken to Parkland Hospital on December 19, 1966, and was diagnosed with pneumonia. Shortly after that, it was determined that Ruby had cancer in both lungs.

On December 28, 1966, nine days after Jack Ruby entered the hospital, General Walker wrote to Billy James Hargis and expressed his fear that Ruby might talk, and then Walker issued a warning. The information was buried in the third paragraph of a letter following a trivial discourse about a briefcase Hargis had given him, his regrets that he could not attend a function with Hargis and his family, and his libel lawsuit. The letter was discovered by the author and revealed here for the first time. Walker wrote:

“Another peculiarity—with de Mohrenschildt returning to Dallas

from Haiti as Rubenstein is allegedly dying with cancer (and might talk)—de M. made a front-page spread; and our informant produced his address and whom he is staying with—not good.

A warning. When Rubenstein leaves the hospital in a box (the only way he will come out), there is no further “block” to returning the blame on the right wing. The books and press will gradually pick it up again. RFK must have it—it must be done, as insurance and assurance—an RFK political necessity.

The letter concluded with seven unrelated paragraphs about the business matters of the Christian Crusade.2675

The letter and comments are extraordinary. Walker is not completely sure Ruby is dying of cancer, deeming it only an allegation. History regards Walker as a near victim of the president’s assassin, not a confederate. As such, Walker has no need to be concerned about George de Mohrenschildt, the Russian who had an early relationship with Oswald—and may have known that he was not the true Communist the Warren Commission concluded he was. De Mohrenschildt suspected Oswald was involved in the Walker shooting incident from the beginning and asked him how it was that Oswald had missed him. In turn, Oswald gave de Mohrenschildt the photo, taken before the shooting, of him standing in the backyard holding his pistol and rifle, and the Communist newspapers, which was inscribed with the words, “The Hunter of Fascism. Ha, Ha, Ha.” The inscribed comments suggest that Oswald was letting his friend know that the shooting was a hoax. If so, Walker had plenty to worry about regarding de Mohrenschildt and what he might say on his recent return to Dallas.

Otherwise, as Oswald’s near victim, Walker would have had no need to take the extraordinary step of using an informer to determine where De Mohrenschildt resided and with whom. De Mohrenschildt’s return and interview in the newspaper was, as he put it in his letter to Hargis, “not good” for Walker.

Walker’s worry and warning that Ruby might talk is astonishing. It is inconceivable that Walker meant anything else in the message to Hargis other than that he would murder Ruby (or have him killed) before he allowed him to leave the hospital (and presumably leave Dallas for Wichita Falls for his re-trial, where Walker had no power). As long as Ruby was in Dallas, the comment suggests, Walker could block him from talking. (*This may have been behind Ruby’s frantic pleas to Earl Warren to take him back to Washington, and his expressed fear of Walker and the John Birch Society) With Ruby out of the Dallas County Jail, and on his way to the change of venue for re-trial in Wichita Falls (which was scheduled for February 1967), then the block on his talking was off. Only a guilty man makes the type of remark Walker made to Hargis. (As we shall see in the next chapter, during the Clay Shaw trial, Walker relayed his concerns about Marguerite Oswald in another letter, and had informers watching her very closely. He embedded the remarks, similarly, in an otherwise ordinary letter to another close associate.)

*My additional comment-WCO

These summaries are just of few of those presented in the extracts I have read from the soon-to-be released book, General Walker and the Murder of President Kennedy: The Extensive New Evidence of a Radical Right Conspiracy, by Dr. Jeffrey H. Caufield.

I am just reporting or summarizing on what is in the book. It is meticulously sourced with over 4,000 end notes and citations"

Bill

Yep, Plug that in with Ruby's testimony and it starts to have new meaning. This is what Walker and others would do to disguise the nature of a communication. This is also why it is important to read EVERYTHING in an archive or collection. Tedious yes, but there are nuggets to be found.

Funny how Walker IS skeptical about the nature of Ruby's illness... but NOT the fact that he will leave the hospital in a box!

Bill

Mr. Ruby.

There is an organization here, Chief Justice Warren, if it takes my life at this moment to say it, and Bill Decker said be a man and say it, there is a John Birch Society right now in activity, and Edwin Walker is one of the top men of this organization--take it for what it is worth, Chief Justice Warren.
Unfortunately for me, for me giving the people the opportunity to get in power, because of the act I committed, has put a lot of people in jeopardy with their lives.
Don't register with you, does it?
Chief Justice WARREN. No; I don't understand that.

Mr. Ruby.

Would you rather I just delete what I said and just pretend that nothing is going on?
Chief Justice WARREN. I would not indeed. I am only interested in what you want to tell this Commission. That is all I am interested in.

Mr. Ruby.

Well, I said my life, I won't be living long now. I know that. My family's lives will be gone. When I left my apartment that morning----
Chief Justice WARREN. What morning?

WC Vol. V pg203

As I read the bolded text - absent questions on its provenance and veracity - Walker is saying:

1) The person or persons DeM is involved with now is (are) also "not good" for right wing business

2) Whoever is putting out the Ruby cancer story will insure Ruby's death. This is not Walker, it is someone whose actions might cause Walker and the right to suffer. Walker seems to know that there's another force out there.

3) With Ruby dead, the direct killer of Oswald is no longer available for distraction and all blame - inferrably the Mob also

4) The conclusion is that all of this will play into RFK's hands, and that he will use it against the right out of political necessity

5) But RFK is not the only concern: book writers and journalists will focus on the right again without Ruby and with DeM available.

Some issues:

1) Who was DeM staying with upon his return, and why would this trouble Walker?*

2) Can DeM corroborate something Ruby might tell?

3) Why will the media now go after the right? Strictly on the strength of Ruby's disjoint comments in the Warren Report? Only because of some revelation the dying Ruby might make? Are there other motivators?

4) How does this letter relate in time to Walker's statement that Oswald was RFK's agent and was released by RFK from police custody the morning after the Walker shooting?

5) The Ruby matter is announced as "another peculiarity." For contextual understanding, we ought to know the peculiarities Walker discussed previous to this excerpt.

*EDIT 9-22-15 - Rereading Walkers phrasing, he could mean that his informant was able to find out from the newspaper where DeM was staying, and that this was "not good" because anyone could locate DeM.

Edited by David Andrews

Dave, I think within the context of what is presented about Walker in the rest of the book, these "issues" will become clearer.I can assure you the "provenance and veracity" are accurate, unless somebody is tainting the the Collection, it is also in his distinct handwriting. Walker's obsession with RFK, stems from his incarceration in Springfield Missouri at the hands of the Kennedy's, after the "Ole Miss riots". Walker blamed Bobby for his persecution and humiliation, and he never forgot it!The Walker tale regarding Oswald being released via the demands of the offices of the AG, has no factual basis in reality (IMO) and is most likely an effort to embarrass and humiliate RFK. It didn't start right away because Walker was wary about talking about any personal knowledge about Oswald. The tale regarding RFK started sometime in early 64' I believe. Edwin Walker was a man scorned and never let that vendetta go, and it lasted till his dying days as did his tale, btw it later morphed into including Ruby as well...oh and the FBI was now in on it too, in later versions.

I can look up the earliest reference in my records, when I get a chance.

Bill

Edited by William O'Neil

5) The Ruby matter is announced as "another peculiarity." For contextual understanding, we ought to know the peculiarities Walker discussed previous to this excerpt.

The matter above "Walker's warning" would be useful to see, if only to be dismissed as non-contextual.

The subject matter before and after are non- contextual. This is what Walker would do when he was being cryptic, he had a habit of dropping it in the middle of an unrelated discussion. I suspect it was by design.

I do not have a copy right now, it is with the Author. I have seen the letter and as the the Author says above; "The information was buried in the third paragraph of a letter following a trivial discourse about a briefcase Hargis had given him, his regrets that he could not attend a function with Hargis and his family, and his libel lawsuit. "

Bill

Posted 14 March 2015 - 06:28 PM

}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Marina Oswald (important Trejo source,Gaal)

More evidence of FBI intimidation and threats of witnesses comes no less from Oswald's brother Robert, who told the Commission that he overheard the FBI threaten to deport Marina Oswald if she did not cooperate with them.

Mr. OSWALD. In my presence. And the tone of the reply between this gentle man and Mr. Gopadze, and back to Marina, it was quite evident there was a harshness there, and that Marina did not want to speak to the FBI at that time. And she was refusing to. And they were insisting, sir. And they implied in so many words, as I sat there--if I might state--with Secret Service Agent Gary Seals, of Mobile, Ala.--we were opening the first batch of mail that had come to Marina and Lee's attention, and we were perhaps just four or five feet away from where they were attempting this interview, and it came to my ears that they were implying that if she did not cooperate with the FBI agent there, that this would perhaps--I say, again, I am implying--in so
many words, that they would perhaps deport her from the United States and back to Russia.

( 1 H 410 )

The FBI even brought an agent from the Immigration and Naturalization Service in to the Inn at Six Flags to talk to Marina and advise her to "help" the FBI:

Mr. RANKIN. Did you see anyone from the Immigration Service during this period of time?

Mrs. OSWALD. Yes.

Mr. RANKIN. Do you know who that was?

Mrs. OSWALD. I don't remember the name. I think he is the chairman of that office. At least he was a representative of that office.

Mr. RANKIN. By "that office" you mean the one at Dallas?

Mrs. OSWALD. I was told that he had especially come from New York, it seems to me.

Mr. RANKIN. What did he say to you?

Mrs. OSWALD. That if I was not guilty of anything, if I had not committed any crime against this Government, then I had every right to live in this country. This was a type of introduction before the questioning by the FBI. He even said that it would be better for me if I were to help them.

Mr. RANKIN. Did he explain to you what he meant by being better for you?

Mrs. OSWALD. In the sense that I would have more rights in this country. I understood it that way.

( 1 H 80 )

]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

http://educationforu...hp?showuser=859

Posted Today, 05:10 PM

(1) Jack Ruby told Earl Warren that Edwin WALKER and the JBS were behind the JFK murder. // Trejo

]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

Not the whole story. (GAAL)

====

'Rodney Rivers', on 26 Feb 2012 - 10:15 AM, said :http://educationforu...post&pid=247362http://educationforu...post&pid=247362

Ruby pointed the finger at LBJ correct? That's probably why.

Spot on, Rodney! He whispered as much to a reporter and was caught on film and audio doing so.

--Tommy Graves

}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

The Mae Brussell tape showed that the military had a plot to kill Walker AND JFK. There is thus a plot above and beyond General Waker.

==

Walker is surrounded by CIA connected people or people with loyalty to Allen Dulles. BTW Banister was in working Chicago at the time FBN (CIA helper) George White was assigned there, before White moved upward to head FBN. One can conclude that Walkers operations was CIA penetrated back to front and this is why Ruby named him (Walker) culpable in the JFK matter - for Walker was an assigned Patsy. Ruby was just doing his job and hoping said loyalty would give him some relief in his ultra difficult situation.

==

You ignored the Armstrong Article that showed Ruby's CIA/DOD connections.

==

The TACA articles (plus Spider's Web article} implies a ultra secret GUN/DRUGS TSBD operation that comes from a compartmentalized hidden State Department operation that is , sideways so to speek, unknown to even most of the upper levels of American intelligence.

==

"that George DeMohrenschildt (DM) was anything else than a dedicated hater of Edwin WALKER. " // Trejo

==

Truly this Tejo quote shows a lack of knowledge and intellectual acumen in JFK assassination research (GAAL)

So what if George DM had a positive relationship with GHW Bush, starting with the Batista regime? It proves exactly NOTHING. Even if GHW Bush was involved in oil exploration in Haiti -- that still proves exactly NOTHING. // Trejo

==

Bush is with the former COS of Greece in Dallas. Helms' second in command was also former COS Greece (and Greek BTW). Barbara Bush told Beschloss that her husband and son ("W") went to see the parade (JFK Dallas). Cuban intelligence chief stated that Crichton and Bush were part of a group of businessmen organizing the financing for anti-Castro operations.

==

}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Ruby's compartmentalized controlled knowledge was that Walker was an assigned Patsy. Ruby was in part staying on script and also giving a partial blackmail back at the conspirators,for the CIA penetration of Walker's operations could lead back to the CIA/DOD. I have explained it all (Hah !!). isn't that what Trejo implies ????????????

Dialogue: Conspiracy 78-02-26 (link) AUDIO

Listen:

Whole Show

==========================

CIA HIT TEAM (EDWARD LANSDALE SPECIAL FORCES SELECTION)

ARMY PENTAGON HIT TEAM ( BRUSSELL SHOW)

WALKER PATSY SAD SACK HIT TEAM (HINTED AT IN BRUSSELL as Walker a Target)

===========================================

https://riversong.wo...o-jim-garrison/

Later, when Maxwell Taylor had become the chairman of the JCS, the only JCS John Kennedy knew was even more CIA biased, since Maxwell Taylor himself was by that time more oriented toward the Secret Team than the military, and Krulak was closer than ever to the President.

Thus it was not the real military that Kennedy would have offended if he had withdrawn from Vietnam in 1963. It was the chameleon Secret Team/CIA military who made him think they would have objected, and who made him think that they represented the military.

Thus it was not the real military that Kennedy would have offended if he had withdrawn from Vietnam in 1963. It was the chameleon Secret Team/CIA military who made him think they would have objected, and who made him think that they represented the military.

As important to the Secret Team as SACSA was, of equal importance was the return to the government and especially to the Pentagon of Maxwell Taylor. After the Bay of Pigs, it was inevitable that Allen Dulles would leave the CIA. His chief lieutenant, Dick Bissell of U-2 fame and of Laos and Bay of Pigs infamy, left the Agency to become the head of the Institute of Defense Analysis, an organization with many interesting functions – among them, acting as a conduit for CIA activities. Dulles again showed that uncanny ability of his and of the Agency’s to rise above each fiasco on to new heights. During the Bay of Pigs inquiry he ingratiated Maxwell Taylor to the Kennedys so firmly that Jack Kennedy assigned General Taylor to the position of Military Adviser to the President. This was a good cover assignment for General Taylor. However, everyone else in the need-to-know clan knew that Maxwell Taylor was in the White House to be the President’s liaison man with the CIA. The President may not have known how closely Maxwell Taylor’s aspirations and those of Allen Dulles matched each other. During the last days of the Dulles era, Maxwell Taylor served as the focal point man between Dulles and his Agency and the White House.

Kennedy had the misfortune, which he was overcoming rapidly, of being young and inexperienced in the inner ways of government, such as those employed by the Secret Team. He could not have realized that Maxwell Taylor, for example, by the time he had returned to the Pentagon as chairman of the JCS, was actually more of a Judas goat, as far as the military was concerned, than the leader of the herd, as he had been when he left three years before. Few great armies have been so vastly demoralized and stricken by an integral campaign as has the U.S. Army since those dark days of 1964 and 1965, when Maxwell Taylor and his Secret Team counterparts led them into Vietnam under the banner of counterinsurgency.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

PER TREJO >>> JOINT CHIEFS OF STAFF (which has ALLEN DULLES MAN TAYLOR) HATES WALKER.

DULLES & MILITARY & CIA SET UP WALKER AS FALSE PATSY. WALKER THINKS HE IS INVOLVED MORE THAN HE REALLY IS.

PLEASE SEE AUDIO LINK > INSIDER TO HIT TEAM TALKS. ONE OF THE TARGETS ?? WALKER a potential patsy not the CEO of JFK assassination. (please listen to audio link) . , gaal

Edited by Steven Gaal

I wouldn't be surprised, Steven, if Walker was less involved than he thought he was, per the comments made by Gerry Hemming and others over the years that many groups contributed money and what they thought was influence to the assassination - giving a dark twist to Kennedy's pronouncement that success has a thousand fathers.

The proof of the pudding is in Walker's decline into obscurity and irrelevance. He couldn't keep the Dallas police away from him when he committed his public morals offenses, and couldn't maintain avenues of expression that would keep him from committing them. It was a sad decline from the boss jock he was when fame and power put a coterie of young men at his bidding. His fury at RFK for the rumor that he shielded Oswald from Dallas police when Oswald supposedly shot at him was an early confession of his increasing powerlessness.

He got the POTUS killed but himself declined to these states of affairs, and ended up this friendless? In some ways, Walker's decline was one of the minor triumphs of the Kennedy political legacy, and in others an effect of the Globalist social agenda that really got Kennedy killed.

Edited by David Andrews

David,the entire (Ruby threat) letter will be contained in the Appendix.

It appears that the Walker "tale" started via Walker in the Nat'l Enquirer around May 17th 1964. It is almost the exact tale Walker told soon after, but without his name being used as a source by the Inquirer. The paper threw in the CIA's involvement as well, (which Walker left out) perhaps to make it more intriguing for readers, as they usually do.

Bill

In 1975 John Molder of the TATTLER via W.R.Morris threatened that if I did not co-operate

with the Morris JFK stories in TATTLER he would like the mafia have me killed. I was again

fearfully existing. The Tattler very soon after went out of business. He and his scum

went to Pasadena California and soon faded from the scene.