The Education Forum

Apollo 12 Photo Anomalies

Duane Daman

Yes , I have seen this footage before and it's just as ridiculous looking this time around ... Regardless of the fact that it took one or two astro-actors to deploy the buggy , there still should have been some still photos taken of this momentous event , don't you think ? .... After all , it was far more interesting then snapping dozens of photos of bootprints on the moon set .

I saw the other video over three years ago , so I don't remember which training session it was or where to find it .... But I do recall now that it was not an astronot doing the deploying but an engineer .

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes , I have seen this footage before and it's just as ridiculous looking this time around ... Regardless of the fact that it took one or two astro-actors to deploy the buggy , there still should have been some still photos taken of this momentous event , don't you think ? .... After all , it was far more interesting then snapping dozens of photos of bootprints on the moon set .

You know full well that if there WERE any photos of the LRV being deployed, you would use it as evidence of fakery. "It took two people to deploy the rover! Why did one stop to take an unnecessary photo? It's because they weren't really on the moon, or they wouldn't have risked one man doing a 2 man job".

I saw the other video over three years ago , so I don't remember which training session it was or where to find it .... But I do recall now that it was not an astronot doing the deploying but an engineer .

So you saw some training footage of the LRV being deployed. Do you have a point?

Why Should there have been still photos? Because YOU think so? More mindless drivel from our resident crackpot.

The astronots never did take photographs of the really important things did they? .... I guess they were too busy photographing their bootprints .

Duane,

How many images, in total, were taken of bootprints in the lunar soil?

On what missions?

Why were they taken?