The Education Forum

Oswald Exhumation Photos

Were any photos of the exhumation of LHO ever released to the public? I thought they weren't but I stumbled across a website purely by accident which had some pictures of LHO's corpse. I won't post the direct link on here as the photos are rather gruesome but I wonder how they got hold of them? The site is called ogrish.com

These?

Jack

Yes they look like the ones. I thought Marina had not wanted any of them released. Or am I wrong?

The same photos and many more were published in the Norton Report.

Here is another, with life comparisons.

Jack

Jack

I see that the XRAY corresponds to the photo so we can focus on the XRAY

The relation between the left second incisor and the canine show that the teeth match

the photo at right, the full faced HARVEY while the left photo LEE is a teenager without

an incisor, so the XRAY and exhumation photo do not match LEE but match HARVEY

very interesting

Readers need to remember that during the height of the COLD WAR

counter intelligence programs, false defections, sleepers and "lost" assassins were all

standard operating procedure, and program with two people sharing a name, one of

which is sent into USSR and another held in the States, with a false "lost" assassin

in the plot is not far fetched at all, orchid men, manchurian candidates and counter

defectors were WELL FUNDED SECRET PROGRAMS of the INTELLIGENCE

and EXECUTIVE structures ........

:(:D:lol::D:lol::D:lol::lol:

Were any photos of the exhumation of LHO ever released to the public? I thought they weren't but I stumbled across a website purely by accident which had some pictures of LHO's corpse. I won't post the direct link on here as the photos are rather gruesome but I wonder how they got hold of them? The site is called ogrish.com

Sunday 4 October 1981:

Lee Harvey Oswald's body exhumed.

QUOTE:

Lee Harvey Oswald's grave, at Rose Hill cemetary, is opened so that the body might be examined. The physicians conclude it truly is Oswald, which is contradicted by the morticians who had buried him. A counter-expertise however proved the remains to be Oswald's, confirming the physicians' conclusions.

Full Story Here: