The Education Forum

Arise...

It does not matter anymore who is president.

That is what the JFK Assassination is trying to teach.

You can't play both sides of the coin on this one folks. And if you have been paying any attention at all to the Democratic party since June 5th, 1968, you realize that they are merely a very useful tool for managing dissent via fragmentation.

there is no need to get permission from anybody to pursue a carrer or office. There is no connection between the Church and the JBS. It amazes me that people woild be so foolish as to take an outsidders "view" of the Church instead of simply exploring the doctrines of the Church from the Church and deciding if they have any relevance in their life.

If I was thinking about buyong a Chrysler what kind of recommendation do you think I would get from a Buick dealer?

I come here to learn more about the JFK murder not the "Conspiaracies" laucnhed by some imagined secret team in my Church. If this the sort bigotry that is allowed to flourish here the crime will never be solved. Grow up and move on.

Boy, you can learn more here about JFK assassination, by reading the

1990 manuscript/book CROSSTRAILS written by a resigned Mormon.

Only a fool would call a grown man, "Boy". I spent 20 yrs in the Detroit Police Dept where my assignments included-Tactical Unit, CSI, Homicide, and the Special Response Team. After my retirement I worked for Israel Military Industries and the National Nuclear Security Administration's Office of Secure Transportation, training the federal agents who transport nuclear weapons.

Joseph Smith said it best, "People can leave this Church, but just can't leave it alone."

It's too bad that such bigotry exists here-I just finished "Nexus" and find it more enlightening that a printed tirade by an Ex Mormon.

Only a fool would call a grown man, "Boy". I spent 20 yrs in the Detroit Police Dept where my assignments included-Tactical Unit, CSI, Homicide, and the Special Response Team. After my retirement I worked for Israel Military Industries and the National Nuclear Security Administration's Office of Secure Transportation, training the federal agents who transport nuclear weapons.

Joseph Smith said it best, "People can leave this Church, but just can't leave it alone."

It's too bad that such bigotry exists here-I just finished "Nexus" and find it more enlightening that a printed tirade by an Ex Mormon.

Sir, you and I know your prejudice/pre-judgement represents 'typical defensive' skill. The

1990 FOREWORD of the JFK expose' covered all expected reaction as follows;

"Resistance to this publication will be leveled mostly by my former

fellow members and associates in political, religious, intelligence

and subversive camps, also from their present-day allies and defenders

who likewise "deny equal justice"

We should speak of this again after you have read CROSSTRAILS.