The Education Forum

An Evening with Clint Hill

Mr. Caddy:

I'd like to compile a list of questions for Mr. Clint Hill here on your thread that he has not discussed publicly in interviews posted on the Internet, in MSM TV presentations or in books authored by Mr. Hill in the 53 years since the death of President Kennedy. Perhaps Mr. Hill will see the questions here at Ed Forum & realize people interested in the case would like to hear what his comments are on those topics. He might include comments on these topics at his latest advertised speaking engagement.

I'll start it off (feel free to add to this list):

1. Mr. Hill, did you observe a bullet hole in the windshield of JFK's parade car on the way to Parkland or when the car arrived back in Washington, D.C.?

2. What are your comments concerning David Lifton & Doug Horne both alleging that JFK's body was removed from the casket aboard AF-1 & placed in the aircraft's cargo bay at Love Field by SS men?

3. Was JFK's body sent ahead to Bethesda via helicopter or black hearse prior to the grey Navy ambulance that the public was told contained JFK's casket that TV viewers witnessed Jackie Kennedy boarding on network TV? Was the coffin really empty? If so, why was a pre-autopsy of JFK done?

4. Did the JFK parade car make a stop just West of the Triple underpass immediately after the ambush, prior to entering the Stemmons Freeway? What occurred? Did an additional SS agent board the Presidential parade car?

5. Several witnesses are on record stating their either saw or smelled gun smoke in Dealey Plaza during or after the ambush. Did you see or smell gun smoke in Dealey plaza during & after the ambush?

6. Some early radio & TV news bulletins from Dealey Plaza as well as some witnesses (Bill Newman is one such witness) described men quickly dismounting the SS followup car ('Queen Mary') with rifles or machine guns & running up the grassy knoll in pursuit of someone. Did you see any of this reported activity?

7. A famous photograph depicting JFK's limo & occupants (with you on the car's trunk) traveling to Parkland hospital following the ambush is believed to show either JFK's foot (or someone else's foot) or hand & elbow hanging out of the back seat of the car (I believe it's called the 'Miller' or the 'Corham photo'). Can you tell us what the photo actually depicts?

8. What are your comments on the TV documentary called 'JFK - The Smoking Gun' that was shown globally in the last few years that puts forth the theory that an SS agent in the followup car behind JFK on Elm Street accidentally shot the late President while attempting to return fire to the alleged TSBD 6th floor sniper or the theories that JFK's driver (agent Bill Greer) murdered the President? Did you see or hear anyone in JFK's parade car or the SS followup car directly behind it fire any type of weapon(s) in Dealey Plaza?

9. In your memory, did any of the witness amateur films & photos of the assassination that you viewed in a Government employee capacity differ from what was released to the public in any way, shape or form?

10. If you could go back in time & experience the assassination again, what would you do differently this time?

*-

1. -

BM

Edited by Brad Milch

Hi there, Kathleen

Questions 4 & 7, I pulled from the research of Larry Rivera from a video I believe he put together for YouTube entitled 'The JFK Horsemen':

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlMwxZPNpTM

The video presentation is based on the book, 'Murder From Within' & the research efforts of Larry Rivera & others identified in the video as based on interviews with Dallas police motorcycle motorcade officers that give a far different account of what occurred during and after the ambush of JFK & his entourage. It and segments based on it started appearing on the Internet in the last two years & there is much discord among some JFK researchers about it. You may have heard the portion concerning DPD motorcycle officer Chaney supposedly stating that after the last shot, Chaney drove ahead of JFK's stricken parade car on Elm Street & notified Jesse Curry that JFK had been fatally shot. The video claims that really happened at the alleged stop West of the triple underpass. The exact spot is featured in several YouTube & Internet website presentations; I'll see if I can run more of them down for you if you have trouble locating them. Googling Larry Rivera, JFK Horsemen or 'Murder From Within' should lead you to the updated, expanded presentations posted on the Web after the release of 'The JFK Horsemen'.

Since that research based on 'Murder From Within' appeared on the Internet, an associate of Larry Rivera has apparently fallen from favor in the general JFK research community. I encourage you to watch the video regardless of the turmoil; JFK researchers, regardless if they are on the LN or CT side of the fence are often known for ganging up on some select researchers at one time or another for some type of JFK community offense. To illustrate, fairly recently, Dale Meyers, a well established & likeable LN'er tore into another LN'er's research & subsequent Nat Geo TV documentary based on it ('JFK-The Lost Bullet' & Max Holland) over the alleged 1st shot striking the Elm Street traffic light or its mast. Dale expands his position in detail on his blog & Max Holland has offered a rebuttal to the criticism. I read everything, regardless if researchers praise other researchers or not. It all matters to me.

All the questions I posted are from different aspects of the JFK case that some researchers have spent a lifetime working on (such as David Lifton) that have yet to get a comment on from Mr. Hill. His comments matter; he was there & most of us were not.

Although Mr. Hill clearly is evident as a key player, participant or observer in much of the JFK assassination story, I wasn't able to come up with questions to cover the work of all researchers, such as Jim Hargrove or John Armstrong, both of whom I follow their research efforts very closely. If I can find something that directly involves Mr. Hill from their collective works, I will add those additional questions to the list I started in this thread.

Question 7 also incorporates the research of the late Jack White. Jack was involved in a healthy difference of opinion right here at Ed Forum with several researchers that specialized (or claimed they did) in the JFK visual evidence. The Miller (aka 'Corham) photo has been interpreted several different ways, including that the photo shows JFK's limp wrist & arm as well as what was originally labeled as JFK's shoe is indeed his shoe (or a shoe that belongs to a phantom SS agent that allegedly boarded the JFK parade car at the location West of the triple underpass discussed in 'The JFK Horsemen'). Besides the officers involved, a DPD officer stationed on the 1st bridge past the triple underpass allegedly witnessed the stop & DPD motorcycles rallying up around Jesse Curry before all got on Stemmons freeway & headed for Parkland. The officer is named in the video & he allegedly reported that he smelled gunsmoke as all involved departed the area.

Some of the questions originate from the research, books & Internet presentations of David Lifton, Doug Horne, Vince Palamara, the late Howard Donahue & Bonar Menninger ('Mortal Error' 1992). I've been skimming through the massive research made available to the global public from famous authors James DiEugenio & Pat Speer, if I can find a question in their monumental work that I can address to Mr. Hill to comment on, I will add such questions to the list as well. If you visit enough websites & blogs, you may be surprised in the comments how many globally suspect one or more of the JFK SS agents in his parade car or the follow-up car behind it, murdered the late President (Mr. Palamara has written many times on the Internet that he suspects Emory Roberts shot JFK on Elm Street & former SS agent Paul Landis can be seen & heard complaining of such public suspicions in the TV documentary, 'The Kennedy Detail').

In my list, I tried to assemble as many questions that persons interested in the case discuss in various online blogs, books & YouTube presentations & often complain that government officials & MSM folks will not discuss under any circumstances or conduct interviews & let the authors discuss the research on TV or radio. None of the questions represent a slant or agenda on my part. As those who know me as a non-researcher, but very much interested in the case lifelong student, my viewpoint is very simple; I was playing marbles in 5th grade at recess at a Middle School on the East coast when theJFK assassination occurred. I wasn't there & I am included in the quagmire of people that don't know what happened to JFK, who was responsible & why. If I had to narrow it down to one or 2 authors that's taken the public the closest to the truth, I'd immediately pick David Lifton, Howard Donahue & Doug Horne.

Feel free to add as many questions to the list that you would like Mr. Hill to respond to. There's a lot of shadows hanging in the air on a lot of material & I couldn't think of just everything people seem to be puzzled about globally. Mr. Hill, like his 1963 JFK administration SS peers, is a controversial man, regardless if he informs the public of what he knows first hand or not. If any of these questions (and more) strike a deep nerve in Mr. Hill, I believe the public & JFK authors should focus on them every opportunity they can while Mr. Hill lives & can come clean of information that would help bring closure to JFK's murder, autopsy & burial.

Best wishes,

Brad Milch

Edited by Brad Milch

• 4 weeks later...

Brad Milch,

If Lisa McCubbin appears with Clint Hill, as it appears she will, don't expect any of those good questions to be given any serious consideration. From what I've seen of her co-writing in the Kennedy Detail books and her appearances on C-Span with various Kennedy SSA, she is a guardian at the gate of the Lone Nut Theory. I get the idea CH is being handled when he's at a public forum with McCubbin and his old SS mates.

One thing amazing about Clint Hill, he looks as good or better now than he did in the late 1970s. As he is not shy about telling himself, he was drinking and smoking himself to death in his basement after retiring. Then he had some kind of turnaround. If he has seen much of the independent JFKA research, he could be a valuable source about those concerns you raise before he goes to that big Lincoln Continental in the sky.

I'm looking for back-up that the back shot was an exit wound, that someone close behind the president saw a spray come OUT the back between T4 and shoulder blade.

@Roy:

I agree, good Sir. If I peg CH correctly (he's from my father's generation: born in the 1930's, just missed the Great Depression & too young to serve in WWII), everything in life that is wrong is someone else's fault. Never admit guilt. Show him proof of wrongdoing & he'll hysterically deny it (to the point of becoming violent) if he's made of the same stuff dear old Dad was. My Dad forced me to go to church but he was never there. To him, what Jesus taught got him arrested & murdered. To him, life consists of a continuous grab for as much of the goodies there is on Earth (money & anything wearing a skirt) & then death comes along to stop the fun & games that others pick the slack up on when the dead ones are gone. The Good Book stuff he didn't want to believe in. My Dad was a 'do as I say, not as I do' guy. His motto was 'no one ever helped him, so don't ask him for anything'. If I wanted a class ring or schoolbook as I neared graduation, get a job & earn the money. Today's younger folks would have had a rough time had my dear old Dad had raised them (lol).

CH should take a lesson from Prince, Michael Jackson, John Lennon & George Harrison (among other wealthy notables) that died unexpectedly & had to leave their fortunes here on Earth. None of them could take their fortunes with them. Neither will CH.

The more one gets into, considers & accepts David Lifton & Doug Horne's research & books, the more Mr. Hill's alleged presence & participation comes into play into that sordid post-JFK ambush scenario; particularly when considering what allegedly took place when JFK's body was forcibly removed from Parkland & allegedly hidden in the cargo bay of AF-1 on its way to a clandestine, pre-autopsy bullet removal operation at Bethesda.

If I peg CH correctly, he's as selfish as others from his generation. Doing the right thing is inconceivable to selfish folks from the 1930's in my humble opinion.

Best,

BM

Edited by Brad Milch

I would be interested in some pre-Dealey background questions for CH, just to fill in the record:

1) Can you describe how often, and under what circumstances, the limo stopped on Dallas streets before the Main-Houston corner?

2) Can you describe any occasions when JFK got out of the limo and approached the crowd?

3) Can you describe when and why you rode the bumper of the limo before the Main-Houston corner?

4) Did any other Secret Service agent ride the bumper in the Dallas streets?

5) Did anyone approach the limo and have to be warned away or subdued?

This would add to the record provided by other agents and to unconfirmed anecdotal history.

Edited by David Andrews

Brad #6, you have the Silent Generation pegged to a T, those born 1928 to 1946. A better name for them is the Smirking, Sneering Generation. I'm a great believer in the Theory of Generations in four 18-year chunks for a total cycle of 72 years. BUT remember Aristotle's admonition, "In politics and ethics and all things human, the exception proves the rule." I feel Clint Hill is more forthcoming than the vast majority of those born in 1932. Along with 60-some others at Parkland he said the back of Kennedy's head was blown out and that blood, flesh and brain matter was all over the trunk and backseat. I don't believe he has ever denied that. Before JFK was out of the limo, CH told Merriman Smith, "Smitty, he's dead." Other SS repeatedly told him to keep his mouth shut, let the proper authorities put out the official statements, in true Silent Generation fashion. I feel sorry for The SG. Before they came of age, when they were helpless, the first of them saw the Great Depression and WW2 and the last of them saw WW2 and the perpetual Red Scare. Before their brains were completely formed, "Loose lips sink ships" and all that happy crappy was beaten into them. Those few at the end of the Silent Generation who were ahead of their time. like Lee Oswald and the Beatles, were all the more fierce in their denunciation of the ultra-right and their perpetual war-machine because they saw the insanity up close and personal. George Harrison had a great larf when his elders wagged a finger at him, "The draft, the military would do you whippersnappers some good!" GH shot back, "Yeah right. You're leaning on a cane, leaning up against a fence. What are you good for?"

The worst of the Lost and Greatest (Greediest) and Smirking Generations shoved Vietnam down the Boomers' (1946 through 1963) throats. They told us the military would give us some discipline. The dirty suppressed secret of Nam is that Boomer draftees stopped combat operations with the dirtiest, most desperate possible maneuver -- FRAGGING. Of the only two times I have ever seen the subject brought up in Congress, it was quickly squelched. Ain't no mutiny going on round here, no sir! After Hamburger Hill, the fragging was so bad that senior officers had to walk around on base with bodyguards. Enlistees were no longer issued grenades and handguns. They only had weapons and ammo when they went out in the field, which Nixon ended and replaced with Armageddon-like bombing. We dropped about 8 million TONS of bombs on Southeast Asia 1965-75, 3 to 4 times what was dropped in all of WW2. Unexploded ordnance is still going off in Laos. Courtesy of LBJ and the Greediest and Sneering Generations. LBJ could never shut out the noise of me homies booming, "Hey, hey (yuh chickens**t sneakthief ambusher) LBJ, how many kids did you kill today?" During his daughter's wedding. In the wee hours every night.

Fragging is one of the keys to JFKA. I may be a minority of one with all the particulars of this small part of the story --

perceptive, ahead-of-his-time Lee Oswald, when he saw he couldn't stop the fascists' slaughter of decency 11-22-1963, popped one of the architects, John Connally. Twice. Once through the back near right armpit, out under nipple. And second, when JBC was turned perpendicular, through top of right wrist, out inside of right wrist; part of the slug went in JBC's left thigh (given to an ER nurse, then to SS, then it disappeared of course) and part of the slug put a big ding in the chrome plate around the ashtray mounted on the back of the front seat. This ding in the ashtray plate, like the extent of fragging in the Vietnam War, is one of the most suppressed pieces of evidence in JFKA. I know I saw it somewhere. Can anyone help me out with a source?

"Proof" that JBC's wrist wound was due to a second shot from LHO (in the 4th or 5th window west of the "sniper nest" [where Mac Wallace was] -- you can tell from the left-right angle) ------- you'll notice that you can't turn your wrist around enough for a bullet to enter the backhand side of wrist for it to come out on the underside of wrist. It'll be a glancing blow. (Don't know if that gives a good picture.)

Back more directly to the topic (sorry for having run on), I am almost certain that the taciturn Clint Hill would be more "permission to speak freely" if he could be got away from his handlers, especially McCubbin and Gerald Blaine. Sidenote: GB was in AUSTIN during the coup, setting up for the next stop of the trip. And he acts like the biggest Dallas SS expert. I don't get that. CH defers to LMcC and GB in every forum I have seen, at least five of them. It's heartbreaking. I have seen him alone only once, on 60 Minutes with Mike Wallace way back in the 70s. And he was obviously having serious psych issues. He had a hard time composing himself; blamed himself hugely, strangely. The SS who did the best at the critical time!

The right interviewer could get good ole Clint to vent. I nominate Josiah Thompson. Those two old birds could get on famously. Starting in the 60s and all through the years, JT has encouraged many clams to open up. The angry, taciturn O.P. Wright, head of security at Parkland; the fearful, taciturn Darrell Tomlinson, who found the planted slug (a pointy one, the wrong one!) on the wrong stretcher long after the shooting. Nice try, Jacob Leon Rubenstein. Better luck next time.

I also nominate Doug Caddy to be Clint Hill's interlocutor. If Mr. Hill had only an inkling of Mr. Caddy's bona fides, at every historic juncture since the 40s, Jackie's old bodyguard may be very hail fellow well met.

The great SS expert, Vince Palamara, has always been met with anger and/or silence when trying to communicate with Hill and Blaine. VP has some great videos about that on-line.

The questions from David Andrews, #7, are better starting points than the questions from Brad Milch #2. (Jeez, Brad, you sound like me whenever I get the rare, truncated chance to talk with an expert or witness, though I may be learning this -- you have to start easy.) I can speak to DA #7, question 2.): "Can you describe any occasions when JFK got out of the limo and approached the crowd?"

I can't remember the exact spot along the route this happened -- President Kennedy stopped the limo and got out and pressed the flesh with a bunch of parochial school kids when he saw the sign (something like): "President Kennedy -- please stop and say hello to us!" The teacher had thought of it and it worked. What a beautiful final human interaction for John Fitzgerald K.

Edited by Roy Wieselquist

Last night, Clint Hill was on Chris Matthews the last five minutes. Of course he was there to talk about his new book, Five Presidents. He looks great for an 84-year old. There was nothing of any substance about JFKA because Matthews is a dyed-in-the-wool sweep-it-under-the-rugger. Hill waxed nostalgic about how friendly Kennedy was with the agents, knew their birthdays, knew about their families. But old Clint never seemed to get the JFK humor.

We ought not to forget that Clint Hill was the only one of the four agents on the Queen Mary's running boards to be seen wearing a bulletproof vest. Perhaps it's time to ask Hill why that is and how often he wore a vest among his other motorcades.

Edited by David Andrews

Watch for my third book (in my opinion, my very best) THE NOT SO SECRET SERVICE: AGENCY TALES FROM FDR TO THE KENNEDY ASSASSINATION TO THE REAGAN ERA. There are several chapters that go even further than I did in my first book in debunking THE KENNEDY DETAIL and some of Clint Hill's actions and "stories".

Hill has (another) massive best-seller with his new book FIVE PRESIDENTS. He is adamant in the book that he DOES NOT believe the single bullet theory. Like his book MRS. KENNEDY AND ME, other than a few passages, it seems this one is another good one (unlike THE KENNEDY DETAIL). Lisa McCubbin is much more than Hill's handler- she is his lover. No TMZ tabloid stuff here- backed up by press reports; they both admit it. He is 84 and she is 51, younger than his two sons...he is also still married. Oh, well.

In any event, Hill is sure riding a huge gravy train, as is McCubbin. It pays to be on the biggest publishing company in the world who have the power to give you instant Yahoo, People Magazine, and NBC coverage. To be fair, he IS a well known public figure.

Mr. Caddy:

I'd like to compile a list of questions for Mr. Clint Hill here on your thread that he has not discussed publicly in interviews posted on the Internet, in MSM TV presentations or in books authored by Mr. Hill in the 53 years since the death of President Kennedy. Perhaps Mr. Hill will see the questions here at Ed Forum & realize people interested in the case would like to hear what his comments are on those topics. He might include comments on these topics at his latest advertised speaking engagement.

I'll start it off (feel free to add to this list):

1. Mr. Hill, did you observe a bullet hole in the windshield of JFK's parade car on the way to Parkland or when the car arrived back in Washington, D.C.?

2. What are your comments concerning David Lifton & Doug Horne both alleging that JFK's body was removed from the casket aboard AF-1 & placed in the aircraft's cargo bay at Love Field by SS men?

3. Was JFK's body sent ahead to Bethesda via helicopter or black hearse prior to the grey Navy ambulance that the public was told contained JFK's casket that TV viewers witnessed Jackie Kennedy boarding on network TV? Was the coffin really empty? If so, why was a pre-autopsy of JFK done?

4. Did the JFK parade car make a stop just West of the Triple underpass immediately after the ambush, prior to entering the Stemmons Freeway? What occurred? Did an additional SS agent board the Presidential parade car?

5. Several witnesses are on record stating their either saw or smelled gun smoke in Dealey Plaza during or after the ambush. Did you see or smell gun smoke in Dealey plaza during & after the ambush?

6. Some early radio & TV news bulletins from Dealey Plaza as well as some witnesses (Bill Newman is one such witness) described men quickly dismounting the SS followup car ('Queen Mary') with rifles or machine guns & running up the grassy knoll in pursuit of someone. Did you see any of this reported activity?

7. A famous photograph depicting JFK's limo & occupants (with you on the car's trunk) traveling to Parkland hospital following the ambush is believed to show either JFK's foot (or someone else's foot) or hand & elbow hanging out of the back seat of the car (I believe it's called the 'Miller' or the 'Corham photo'). Can you tell us what the photo actually depicts?

8. What are your comments on the TV documentary called 'JFK - The Smoking Gun' that was shown globally in the last few years that puts forth the theory that an SS agent in the followup car behind JFK on Elm Street accidentally shot the late President while attempting to return fire to the alleged TSBD 6th floor sniper or the theories that JFK's driver (agent Bill Greer) murdered the President? Did you see or hear anyone in JFK's parade car or the SS followup car directly behind it fire any type of weapon(s) in Dealey Plaza?

9. In your memory, did any of the witness amateur films & photos of the assassination that you viewed in a Government employee capacity differ from what was released to the public in any way, shape or form?

10. If you could go back in time & experience the assassination again, what would you do differently this time?

*-

1. -

BM

Brad:

I'm going to take this opportunity to provide you with my answers--based on my current knowledge--to some of these questions.

Re Q1: "1. Mr. Hill, did you observe a bullet hole in the windshield of JFK's parade car on the way to Parkland or when the car arrived back in Washington, D.C.?"

DSL Comment: As you know, SS agent Charles Taylor included such a statement in his report, which is part of Commission Document 80, and can be found in the Appendix to Six Seconds in Dallas.

However, one must be careful, because --as was discovered a few years back (and based on a letter I wrote to the Church Committee--they actually interviewed Taylor and got him to sign an affidavit that made it appear he was incorrect. (FWIW: I still believe his original statement).

Re Q2: "What are your comments concerning David Lifton & Doug Horne both alleging that JFK's body was removed from the casket aboard AF-1 & placed in the aircraft's cargo bay at Love Field by SS men?"

DSL Comment: I have no doubt that this occurred, and that Clint Hill knows it. (In Final Charade, I will set forth additional evidence that this occurred).

Re Q3: DSL comment: Yes, the coffin was empty. There is no question about it. Sgt. Roger Boyajian was in chargeo f morgue security. His report states that the body was delivered at 6:35 p.m., a good 20 minutes before the casket, which arrived in the naval ambulance carrying Jacqueline and Bobby Kennedy, and which arrived at 6:53 pm or 6:55 pm, depending on whether one goes by the time in Secret service reports, or the local press. (See Chapter 16 of Best Evidence, for details about the arrival of the naval ambulance). See chapter 25 for the detailed account of Dennis David, first related to me via telephone interview on July 2, 1979, that the body arrived approx 20 minutes prior to the arrival of the naval ambulance. See BEST EVIDENCE: The Research Video for my 1980 filmed interview with Dennis David, in which he specifies that the body arrived "a good 20 minutes" prior to the casket. See the ARRB interviw of Dr. Humes, who (finally) admitted that he "first saw" the body at 6:45 p.m. about 10 minutes prior to the arrival of the naval ambulance,carrying Jackie, Bobby, and the Casket. Bottom line: Yes, of course Clint Hill knows all about this (and so do other SS agents).

Re Q 4: "Did the JFK parade car make a stop just West of the Triple underpass immediately after the ambush, prior to entering the Stemmons Freeway? What occurred? Did an additional SS agent board the Presidential parade car?"

This is new, so those who follow this case read carefully: The answer is "yes", the car made a stop in connection with its negotiating the on ramp to the Stemmons Freeway and it was no minor matter. (But no, no additional SS agent boarded the limo at that point).

This past February, I learned of 3 witnesses who were standing at the Stemmons onramp, and who witnessed the stop. They contacted me because they were getting on in years and wanted their accounts to become part of history. Over the years (as one of them explained it to me) they became increasingly bothered that what they witnessed was not to be found in the public record. I raised funds in order to finance a small film shoot, and went to Dallas/Ft Worth and interviewed two of the witnesses. After filming individual interviews at a residence, we all went to Dealey Plaza, and then to a location about 300 yards (approx) west of the Triple Underpass, and to the spot where they were standing on November 22, 1963: (just on the other side --the north side--of the bridge carrying the north bound Stemmons lanes --i.e., the bridge carrying traffic on I-35E, northboud). There, I filmed their accounts. (For the record: No, no other agent boarded the car at that time). But there were other important developments in connection with that stop. Stay tuned).

Short answer: Clint Hill knows all about the stop at the Stemmons on ramp; and so do other agents. None of this was included in their reports. This information--and these filmed interviews--will be released in connection with my future writing. It goes directly to the heart of the integrity of the reporting of key Secret Service agents of the White House Detail. Rest assured that their reports could not omit significant information without the approval of Gerald Behn, Chief of the White House Detail, and James Rowley, Chief of the U.S. Secret Service. (And frankly, I doubt that Rowley would dare omit significant information, or organize a cover-up without the approval of President Johnson).

Q7: The photograph in question (with "Corham" in the background) was taken by David Miller, and there is a chapter on it in Trask's book (Pictures of the Pain). Based on my analysis, and that of another JFK researcher, the foot is neither that of Clint Hill nor of President Kennedy. Stay tuned.

Final statement: Clint Hill (and others) have made a decision not to "get involved" or make further statements about this case during their lifetime. They don't want to see this case re-opened, and they don't want the legal complications that could result. Clint Hill (and the others) are now involved in what I call "The race to the cemetery." They are more interested in their 401(k)'s than in the truth. Sorry, but that's the way it is, so when you see Clint Hill behaving like a hero back on 11/22/63, and getting all those well deserved plaudits (and I certainly saw him in that light, until a few years ago) keep in mind how this story is going to end: that now, over age 80, Clint Hill has made his decision as to what to do next. And the answer (apparently) is nothing. As Vince Palamara recently pointed out to me, Hill said on C-Span that he actually burned his original notes. IMHO: Clinton Hill is no longer interested in truth in history. His top priority is his own personal welfare.

Properly questioned before a federal Grand Jury (which is where I believe he belongs), I believe he would face some very difficult choices.

DSL

5/7/16 - 7:35 p.m. PDT

Los Angeles, California

Edited by David Lifton

As everyone knows, this is his initial statement:

I jumped onto the left rear step of the Presidential automobile. Mrs. Kennedy shouted, "They've shot his head off," then turned and raised out of her seat as if she were reaching to her right rear toward the back of the car for something that had blown out. I forced her back into her seat and placed my body above President and Mrs. Kennedy. SA Greer had, as I jumped onto the Presidential automobile, accelerated the Presidential automobile forward. I heard ASAIC Kellerman call SA Lawson on the two-way radio and say, "To the nearest hospital, quick." I shouted as loud as I could at the Lead car, "To the hospital, to the hospital."

As I lay over the top of the back seat I noticed a portion of the President's head on the right rear side was missing and he was bleeding profusely. Part of his brain was gone. I saw a part of his skull with hair on it lieing in the seat. The time of the shooting was approximately 12:30 p.m., Dallas time. I looked forward to the jump seats and noticed Governor Connally's chest was covered with blood and he was slumped to his left and partially covered up by his wife. I had not realized until this point that the Governor had been shot.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK Clint, the Pfresident was shot from the front as you know. Do your damn job, and tell the MSM exactly what you saw - tell the truth

To all:

Thank you all for contributing. It all matters.

To Mr. Lifton:

Thank you, Grand Sir, for providing the information in your answers to my initial questions list for Mr. Hill. I believe your legacy in life will (along with Doug Horne) be recognized as the persons that brought the global public as close to the truth of the ambush & murder of John Kennedy as humanly possible with a mountain of obstacles blocking your path to the truth. Some of those obstacles have been MSM blacklisting & Internet slander. You've both courageously stood your ground from an undeserved written onslaught that would have weakened & broken the backs of others. I consider both of you as truth crusaders. Other notable truth crusaders that come to mind certainly would include Moses, Jesus & John The Baptist. People globally have the answers to this crime in their hands when they open the pages of your books, watch your videos, listen to your online lectures & read what you post here at the Education Forum.

You have convinced me that Mr. Hill is what I suspected he might be, a clone of my father & those of his generation (born 1933) that are just like him that somehow managed to avoid prison. I understand fully what he is all about. I experienced some of the wrongs my father committed in life. God forgives; I don't. The best I could do in life was to avoid becoming a clone also. Doing the right thing is inconceivable to people like them. What people like me believe means nothing to them. The feelings of grandchildren mean nothing to them either.

From my point of view, two radically different spiritual forces were present for each despicable thing in life each may or may not have done & gotten away with in the eyes of the laws we exist under. Their Judgement will be private between those two spiritual forces I referred to. Only one of the two will receive them Eternally. Just why our Creator Raptures some people via murderers is one of the many questions I intend to ask Him when He unplugs me forever & Judges me.

When your new book & video are published, I will be first in line to obtain & absorb them. The Education Forum is extremely fortunate to have your presence here. People all over the world of all ages & backgrounds simply wanted the truth. They are tired of being lied to by often wealthy spin-masters for over half a century. You have unselfishly come to their aid.

You have done more to help good people come to terms with this despicable crime than any other living person that I can think of. Whatever eternal reward awaits you when your work is finished on Earth, you earned it many times over. I consider it the highest honor that our two lives crossed paths briefly in these Educational Forum Internet pages.

God Bless You, Grand Sir!

Sincerely,

Brad Milch

Edited by Brad Milch