The Education Forum

History Project

John Simkin

In September we hope to start a new project via the Forum. We are looking for volunteers to help us with this e-learning development. There is two main ways to participate. One way is to join one of our history topic panels. Subjects covered so far include: American West, Cold War, Vietnam War, Women's History, Life and Death of JFK, Spanish Civil War, First World War, Nazi Germany, Second World War, History of Russia, Black History, History of Medicine, Nordic History, Holocaust, History of India and Watergate.

We are looking for people with a knowledge of these topics or those who are willing to talk about their experiences of these events (Cold War, Women’s History, Vietnam War, Watergate, etc.). We are especially keen to get teachers and panel members from as many different countries as possible.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showforum=179

We also need history teachers to submit questions for these panels. The idea is that at the beginning of the topic the teacher will discuss with the class a possible question for the panel. This question should highlight the different ways that the past is interpreted. This question will then be posted and students all over the world will be able to see how these interpretations differ. It will also give students an insight into the way the past is debated.

Please post here if you wish to join the project.

In September we hope to start a new project via the Forum. We are looking for volunteers to help us with this e-learning development. There is two main ways to participate. One way is to join one of our history topic panels. Subjects covered so far include: American West, Cold War, Vietnam War, Women's History, Life and Death of JFK, Spanish Civil War, First World War, Nazi Germany, Second World War, History of Russia, Black History, History of Medicine, Nordic History, Holocaust, History of India and Watergate.

We are looking for people with a knowledge of these topics or those who are willing to talk about their experiences of these events (Cold War, Women’s History, Vietnam War, Watergate, etc.). We are especially keen to get teachers and panel members from as many different countries as possible.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showforum=179

We also need history teachers to submit questions for these panels. The idea is that at the beginning of the topic the teacher will discuss with the class a possible question for the panel. This question should highlight the different ways that the past is interpreted. This question will then be posted and students all over the world will be able to see how these interpretations differ. It will also give students an insight into the way the past is debated.

Please post here if you wish to join the project.

I would like to be a part of this project.

Joan Linsley

It must be more than a year I post my consent to participate in this activity provided that my knowledge enable me to give worthy answers. During the last year I think that I already answered some student’s questions. I will of course continue with this if I recognize that my knowledge will contribute to clarifications.

I will also try to bring my students on.