The Education Forum

Did Robert Kennedy's Love/Sex Affair with Jackie cause him to be SILENT on JFK assassination?

Guest Robert Morrow

I don't think that's a warped view of your position at all.

If JFK's sexual escapades weren't the reason he was killed, you wouldn't be so obsessed with the subject.

YOU say "fascinated," I say "obsessed"...to the exclusion of all else, except LBJ.

I defy you to show me another "researcher" on this forum who is so obsessed with the sexual lives of any [or all] the players in this case.

And since it seems to be the primary reason for you posting at all. it MUST be the primary reason behind the JFK assassination; otherwise, you wouldn't put so much emphasis on it.

So I concede; you win. Everyone else is wrong, and it all revolves around sex.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Robert Morrow

I don't think that's a warped view of your position at all.

If JFK's sexual escapades weren't the reason he was killed, you wouldn't be so obsessed with the subject.

YOU say "fascinated," I say "obsessed"...to the exclusion of all else, except LBJ.

I defy you to show me another "researcher" on this forum who is so obsessed with the sexual lives of any [or all] the players in this case.

And since it seems to be the primary reason for you posting at all. it MUST be the primary reason behind the JFK assassination; otherwise, you wouldn't put so much emphasis on it.

So I concede; you win. Everyone else is wrong, and it all revolves around sex.

Do you mean "sexual lives" ... or do you mean epically deranged, completely unhinged, 5-alarm fire truck sexual promiscuity?

It is both fascinating and relevant. And those politicos/historical figures sure were obsessed with their sex lives weren't they?

A person's sex life, especially and illicit one, is one of the first thing intelligence agencies hone in on when they want to understand, control or compromise a target.

Edited by Robert Morrow