The Education Forum

50 Questions that Can and Should be Answered

William Kelly

19) If Oswald was seen by Baker on the other side of the closed Second Floor lunchroom door at 12:31 pm, if he went through that door as he would have to do if he was the assassin, how come that Roy Truly, ahead of Baker, didn’t see him, as he should have?

We're talking about a matter of a few seconds in real time. And those few seconds could have made the difference here. Oswald must have just barely slipped through the lunchroom door a matter of seconds before BOTH Truly and Baker got to the second floor.

Now, tell me how my above scenario is totally out of the realm of possibility.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20) If Baker saw Oswald through the window of the closed Second Floor Lunchroom door, isn’t it more logical that he entered the three door vestibule through the south door, as he said he did, and therefore was not the Sixth Floor Sniper?

Not when we factor in all of that "Oswald Did It" evidence that he left up on the sixth floor.

Plus, I've theorized in the past that the slender Mr. Oswald might very well have opened that vestibule door only a fraction of the way. You don't need to open a door all the way in order to get to the other side. I think Oswald realized that fact and only opened it as far as he needed to, in order to slide his slender frame inside the door. Therefore, the door didn't take nearly as long to close.

Edited by David Von Pein

21) If Oswald was on the second floor when Baker and Truly encountered him at 12:31 pm, who was the man in the Sixth Floor Sniper window moving boxes around a few minutes after the last shot?

There was no man in the window "a few minutes after the last shot". It's a ridiculous theory to begin with. Why on Earth would anyone have felt any need to move boxes around right after the shooting? It's dumb.

Somebody on Duncan's forum created a really nice gif clip which merges the Powell and Dillard pictures together, and the merged montage indicates that no boxes were moved at all. It's all a matter of perspective.

22) If Oswald was not the Sixth Floor Sniper, then who was the man in the white shirt and bald spot on the top of his head who shot at JFK from that window and how did he get out of the building?

Oswald was, of course, the sixth-floor sniper, so the person with the "bald spot" that Amos Euins talked about in his testimony IS Lee Harvey Oswald--without doubt. Euins was mistaken about the bald spot, of course. But he also had a hard time figuring out whether the sniper was black or white too. So we should take his descriptions of the assassin with a good-sized grain of salt.

16) Who were the twin Hale brothers, sons of Dallas FBI agent, seen by FBI agents breaking into the apartment of Mob moll and JFK mistress Judyth Campbell Exner, one of whom would later kill John Connally’s daughter?

I haven't the foggiest. Nor do I care.

Oh, come on, David. You've amassed one of the best collections of JFK-related video footage...hundreds of hours of news footage. You must have some interest in history. You must have some questions about what actually happened on 11-22-63.

If I were the lonest of all nutters, I would still want to know how it came to be that John Connally's ex-son-in-law, Bobby Hale, whom Connally blamed for his daughter's death. would break into Judy Campbell's house while it was under surveillance by the FBI.

If I recall, Hale's father was the head of security for General Dynamics, the recipient of a number of overly-generous military contracts from the Kennedy Administration, and one of the most powerful companies in Texas. Was Hale black-mailing Kennedy?

And how does Hale's mother factor into this? A former moderator for this forum, Tom Scully, was able to demonstrate that Bobby Hale's mother, Virginia Hale, (if I recall), was the very same Virginia Hale claiming to have spoken to Oswald in Austin, when he was supposedly on a bus to Mexico.

And, oh yeah, Hale went to high school with Oswald. While the record on how long they went to school together is unclear, I, and I assume others, have received emails from Texans claiming Hale was well familiar with Oswald.

Isn't this the least bit intriguing?

Edited by Pat Speer

Don't you think a detective would describe a bullet as "steel" jacketed for the simple fact the bullet had a steel colour to it, and a bullet as "copper" jacketed because it had a copper colour to it?

Obviously not, because CE573 is copper-colored and it is the bullet taken out of Walker's house:

CE573+&+CE399+Comparison.jpg

Let me guess---573 is a fake?

And don't get me started on SA Frazier, the FBI's firearms "expert", who can't tell the difference between bullet diameter and calibre.

And he lied when he said this too, right Bob?.....

Mr. EISENBERG - Can you think of any reason why someone might have called this a steel-jacketed bullet?

Mr. FRAZIER - No, sir; except that some individuals commonly refer to rifle bullets as steel-jacketed bullets, when they actually in fact just have a copper-alloy jacket.

LOL Oh you are a slippery one, aren't you, Dave? LOL

Okay, let's get down to "brass" tacks here.

The majority of the public, including you, but not Frazier, do not understand the composition of the cladding materials used to jacket lead bullets.

Bullets that are said to be copper jacketed, and these include the majority of N. American bullets, are not really clad in copper but, rather, in a brass known as gilding metal; typically comprising a mixture of 95% copper and 5% zinc.

There are "copper" jacketed bullets made by Winchester called "Silver-tips" that have an outer plating of nickel that, if an observer did not know better, might be referred to as "steel" jacketed.

Steel jacketed bullets come mostly from Europe and Asia and the strange thing is, the only way to identify most of them is with a magnet. To keep the steel jacket from rusting, a thin coating of brass gilding metal was applied. Side by side with "copper" jacketed bullets they are indistinguishable. However, some steel jacketed bullets were given a light coating of zinc and zinc, being grey, could easily be mistaken for steel.

However, there is one material used extensively to jacket bullets known as "cupro-nickel", an alloy of copper and nickel, that has many times been mistaken for a "steel" jacket due to the shiny silver colour of the jacket.

There is no telling what the bullet removed from Gen. Walker's home was made of but, I'll bet it looked more like these bullets in the link below than it did CE 573.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:8mm_Mauser_stripper_clip,_1941_Turkish_military_production.JPG

P.S. SA Frazier was either dumber than a box of rocks and didn't know his butt from his elbow OR he was completely aware of everything I just posted, as any firearms "expert" would be expected to be, and lied through his teeth when responding to the WC lawyer's question. Why am I not surprised an FBI agent would lie under oath to the WC?

Edited by Robert Prudhomme

23) How come Oswald, if he had just shot the president, deposited the rifle behind boxes and ran down four flights of steps to get to the Second Floor Lunchroom before Baker – a minute and half – 90 seconds after the last shot – how come he wasn’t out of breath from running and hyper from having just blown JFK’s brains out, but instead his demeanor was cool, calm and collected, just as he was 30 seconds later when he encountered Mrs. Reid. After the Walker shooting Oswald was still hyper and excited hours later. Was Oswald the “cool” assassin, or wasn’t he the killer at all?

But you don't really think Oswald shot at Walker either, do you Bill?

Anyway, here again we are faced with an unanswerable type of question. Who can know these things for sure? Nobody can. But this type of question does not magically ERASE all of that evidence with Oswald's name on it that's on the sixth floor. That evidence is still going to exist no matter what Oswald's demeanor was like when he encountered Marrion Baker.

And his cool demeanor is just as indicative of guilt, IMO. Because any truly INNOCENT person would probably NOT be cool and calm and TOTALLY SILENT when confronted at gunpoint by a police officer. An innocent person would probably have been rattled, startled, scared, and would have said SOMETHING to Baker, like: "What did I do? Why are you pointing a gun at ME?"

But Oswald says nothing. You know why? Because he didn't NEED to say those things--because he, and he alone, was the only person on the planet at 12:31 PM who knew exactly what had just happened out on Elm Street in front of the Book Depository. Ergo, he expected the cops to be crawling all over the building in very short order. Which is one of the main reasons he scurried down four flights in a very short amount of time right after the shooting.

Surely, even conspiracy theorists wouldn't expect ANY assassin to just loiter on the sixth floor playing dominoes for a half-hour after having just killed the President....would they, William?

Edited by David Von Pein

Oh, come on, David. You've amassed one of the best collections of JFK-related video footage...hundreds of hours of news footage. You must have some interest in history. You must have some questions about what actually happened on 11-22-63.

[...]

Isn't that the least bit intriguing?

Sure, I guess so. But it has nothing whatsoever to do with the JFK assassination. The same way the whole affair in New Orleans involving Shaw, Ferrie, and Banister has nothing whatever to do with JFK's death either. It's a CTer parlor game (with the help of Jim Garrison for the New Orleans sideshow, of course). That business only helps to muddy the waters and blur the facts. And that Hale/Exner business is the same kind of distraction.

Interesting? Yes. Helpful in the long run? No.

24) Why do those who believe that Oswald killed the President all by himself also claim he was a no good, crazy, loser rather than the very good and successful assassin he had to be?

Why can't both descriptions apply to Oswald? I think they can.....

He WAS a very successful Presidential assassin (the evidence proves that fact beyond doubt).

And:

He was "no good" (most Presidential assassins can--and should--be classified as such, don't you agree?).

He was "crazy" (again, to be a Presidential assassin, you've got to be at least a tad bit bonkers, right?).

He was a "loser" (most everybody agrees on this point to describe Oswald, whether they belong in the CT or the LN camp).

Therefore, both of the descriptions laid out by Bill Kelly above are most appropriate to describe Lee Harvey Oswald.

Edited by David Von Pein

25) What became of the Coke bottle? What became of the Dr. Pepper bottle found on the Sixth Floor? And what became of the photos of the broken soda bottle at the base of the park bench on the Grassy Knoll?

Are you referring to the Coke bottle which is sitting atop the retaining wall in some of the photos taken in Dealey Plaza? Or do you mean Oswald's Coke bottle? In either case, I have no idea. But is it really important?

As for the broken soda bottles (and I think Marilyn Sitzman said there were two bottles that were broken by the young couple on the park bench), again, I haven't any idea. But what difference does it make?

And the Dr. Pepper bottle has no relation to Oswald. We know this bottle on the sixth floor belonged to Bonnie Ray Williams:

Dallas%2BMunicipal%2BArchives%2B--%2BTSB

Don't you think a detective would describe a bullet as "steel" jacketed for the simple fact the bullet had a steel colour to it, and a bullet as "copper" jacketed because it had a copper colour to it?

Obviously not, because CE573 is copper-colored and it is the bullet taken out of Walker's house:

CE573+&+CE399+Comparison.jpg

Let me guess---573 is a fake?

And don't get me started on SA Frazier, the FBI's firearms "expert", who can't tell the difference between bullet diameter and calibre.

And he lied when he said this too, right Bob?.....

Mr. EISENBERG - Can you think of any reason why someone might have called this a steel-jacketed bullet?

Mr. FRAZIER - No, sir; except that some individuals commonly refer to rifle bullets as steel-jacketed bullets, when they actually in fact just have a copper-alloy jacket.

LOL Oh you are a slippery one, aren't you, Dave? LOL

Okay, let's get down to "brass" tacks here.

The majority of the public, including you, but not Frazier, do not understand the composition of the cladding materials used to jacket lead bullets.

Bullets that are said to be copper jacketed, and these include the majority of N. American bullets, are not really clad in copper but, rather, in a brass known as gilding metal; typically comprising a mixture of 95% copper and 5% zinc.

There are "copper" jacketed bullets made by Winchester called "Silver-tips" that have an outer plating of nickel that, if an observer did not know better, might be referred to as "steel" jacketed.

Steel jacketed bullets come mostly from Europe and Asia and the strange thing is, the only way to identify most of them is with a magnet. To keep the steel jacket from rusting, a thin coating of brass gilding metal was applied. Side by side with "copper" jacketed bullets they are indistinguishable. However, some steel jacketed bullets were given a light coating of zinc and zinc, being grey, could easily be mistaken for steel.

However, there is one material used extensively to jacket bullets known as "cupro-nickel", an alloy of copper and nickel, that has many times been mistaken for a "steel" jacket due to the shiny silver colour of the jacket.

There is no telling what the bullet removed from Gen. Walker's home was made of but, I'll bet it looked more like these bullets in the link below than it did CE 573.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:8mm_Mauser_stripper_clip,_1941_Turkish_military_production.JPG

P.S. SA Frazier was either dumber than a box of rocks and didn't know his butt from his elbow OR he was completely aware of everything I just posted, as any firearms "expert" would be expected to be, and lied through his teeth when responding to the WC lawyer's question. Why am I not surprised an FBI agent would lie under oath to the WC?

Bump....just in case you didn't see my reply, Mr. Von Pain.

And, of course, now that I've made a fool of Dave regarding CE 573, he simply ignores the post.

CE573 IS the "Walker bullet", despite anyone's "steel jacketed" references to that bullet.

You can't provide any proof at all that CE573 is a "planted" bullet of some kind. Just like no CTer on Earth has ever proven that CE399 is a plant either (try as they might to do so).

You can scream "The rotten evil cops & Feds planted evidence" till the cows come home. But one thing you'll never be able to do is to PROVE that ANY evidence connected with the assassination of John Kennedy was faked, manipulated, manufactured, switched, or planted.

But I'm sure that the mere possibility of such evidence tampering is more than enough to meet the flimsy requirements of Mr. Robert Prudhomme.

Edited by David Von Pein

26) What became of black couple – man and women who were sitting on that park bench eating lunch and drinking the soda when they witnessed the assassination, accidently broke the bottle, what did they see and why haven’t they come forward?

Lots of witnesses have never been identified. In fact, how many of the women lining the north side of Elm Street have ever been officially identified (other than Mary Woodward)? How many of those women gave statements to the police and/or gave testimony to the Warren Commission? Any idea? My guess is: Very few. And these women (who are believed to be nothing but "cardboard cutouts" by the Jim Fetzers of the world) were actually some of the CLOSEST witnesses to the President when the shooting occurred. Were all these women kept under wraps because of what they knew?

z187.jpg

Edited by David Von Pein

And, of course, now that I've made a fool of Dave regarding CE 573, he simply ignores the post.

CE573 IS the "Walker bullet", despite anyone's "steel jacketed" references to that bullet.

You can't provide any proof at all that CE573 is a "planted" bullet of some kind. Just like no CTer on Earth has ever proven that CE399 is a plant either (try as they might to do so).

You can scream "The rotten evil cops & Feds planted evidence" till the cows come home. But one thing you'll never be able to do is to PROVE that ANY evidence connected with the assassination of John Kennedy was faked, manipulated, manufactured, switched, or planted.

But I'm sure that the mere possibility of such evidence tampering is more than enough to meet the flimsy requirements of Mr. Robert Prudhomme.

Davey

As SA Frazier lied under oath about steel jacketed bullets, in the pursuit of the "Oswald did it alone" campaign, surely you do not think the FBI would be above switching a "copper" jacketed bullet, recently fired from Oswald's alleged rifle, for the original Walker bullet described by DPD detectives as "steel" jacketed?

General Edwin Walker saw the bullet the detectives removed from his home. When he saw a photo of CE 573, he immediately recognized it was not the bullet removed from his home.

Who do you think we should believe here, a lying FBI agent or two detectives and an ex-military man? Hint: I'll bet Walker got to see just a "few" bullets in his career.