The Education Forum

JFK was on the trailing curve to prevent this?

It might help to learn a little more about who Taylor Cladwell was with respect to JFK and her mention in the "Marksmanship in Dallas" JBS missive that started the massive JFK conspiracy theory chaos to hide the JBS's roles in the JFK hit.

The interview of Taylor Caldwell in 1978 captures better who she was and how well read she became. She appeared to begin the environmental activits movement on air pollution, before there was one.

She tried to send up the red flag that JFK was in danger.

=======

http://georgefsmith.blogspot.com/2009/08/interview-with-taylor-caldwell-1978.html

WYB: You’ve written much about conspiracies in your novels. Do you think conspiracies in fact play a major role in history?

CALDWELL: Yes. And I think these are our last days. We’re going to have a terrible world holocaust. We’re building up to it.

Before Wilson’s war broke, the newspapers began talking about an energy crisis. I remember that very distinctly. I’ll never forget it -- and I never forget a damn thing, it infuriates me sometimes. The newspapers said we only had enough oil in the world to last till 1930, if we were careful.

WYB: In Captains and the Kings, and other books, you blame the conspiracies on international bankers.

CALDWELL: Of course. In 1912, the international bankers pushed for an amendment to the Constitution to create a private organization, the Federal Reserve System. It’s controlled by the bankers, who meet several times a year to decide what our dollar is worth. Our dollar, of course, is fiat money, not backed by gold or silver. And it’s printed by a private concern. The word federal is there just to deceive the people. The American people voted for the Federal Reserve without knowing what it was about.

Just as they voted for the income tax. It’s unconstitutional, but the United States and the international bankers wanted to get in the European war, so the amendment was passed. And this is what the government told the people: “It’ll never hurt you. You’ll never be taxed. It’ll just just be the very, very rich, and then only two or three percent.” And guess who pays the majority of the taxes? Then people earning under $20,000 a year. The very, very rich don’t pay taxes. Do you think the super rich are paying taxes? Of course not. They have big trust funds. It’s the working class who’s paying taxes.

I’ve stated a thousand times: the primary purpose of the IRS is not to collect taxes but to force federal controls upon the people. To bribe the obedient and destroy the dissidents. To elicit favors and impoverish independence. I have a friend who was murdered by the Internal Revenue. Outright murder. When they got after me, they suggested I commit suicide. I saw the letter.

---------

WYB: In the forward to Captains and the Kings, you said that President Kennedy perhaps “knew too much” when he spoke of “the Gnomes of Zurich.” You were referring to a conspiracy?

CALDWELL: Sure. Only three weeks before he died, I warned him not to go anywhere. I sent copies of my letter to him to all the major newspapers in the country. Only one printed it -- The Messenger, in St. Paul, Minnesota.

I’d known Kennedy since he was a freshman in Congress -- I knew the whole family. He wouldn’t listen. He wrote me and said the communists could get him in church if they wanted to. I said in my letter, “He’s being attacked by the liberal media, he’s in terrible danger, and I’ve got a terrible premonition something’s going to happen to him.” That was sent three weeks before he went to Dallas.

Old Joe Kennedy gave me a lot of information for Captains and the Kings. He knew what was coming. He set up enormous trust funds for his children. Tax-free.

--------

I was never a good scholar, even as a kid. I liked to get on my skates and play hooky and wander all over Buffalo. I learned more that way than I did in school.

Once, when I was about nine, I went to a factory which was next to a creek. There were dead fish lying on the bank and the creek was covered with oil. I went in the factory and said, “What are you pouring all that oil out for and killing the fish?”” And I was thrown out.

Later I wrote a book about ecology, Tender Victory. It was published in 1956. Was I attacked by the liberal reviewers! “She’s trying to destroy the living of the poor working man -- with her demand that factories stop pouring out smoke and pollutants.” The New York Times raged and screamed. It was several book club selections, though.

I think I was the first voice raised in America against air pollution. But a reviewer said my hero -- a minister fighting the polluters -- should have been thrown out in the dung heap.

==========

Edited by Jim Phelps

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crossing 3,900 views this day, and one can take note of the big disruption intending, distraction types, upset at the beginning of this thread's subject of exposing the John Birch Society's serious involvement in the JFK assassination planning and cover up. Some appeared to be intent on distruption of the thread's content and the continuity of the information flow and those persons are obvious on the thread's early content. The information development continued anyway, and works much better without their counter current.

This thread kicked off the subject with the JBS's Robert Welch video trying to blame Communists for what the extreme Right Capitalists were really intent upon doing as schemed by Rockefeller supported JBS. It also pointed to Harry Dean's witnessing of Key Birchers plotting to kill JFK, Walker and Congressman Rousellot of California, home for Nixon and Crooked Ronnie Reagan. Recently, it got into the issues of Welch's replacement, Larry McDonald, and how he came to have the CIA's Pegasus counter-intelligence tapes from Trenton Parker. Then Larry McDonald has extremely dangerous information that fingers all the prime candidates in the extended JFK hit that were helping the Dallas Birchers.

We'll continue to examine more of the finer details of how the "Birchers" started the extended Conspiracy Chaos to cover up their own Conspiracy to hide their own members involvments and even pointed to Warren to continue the extensive cover up of the JFK hit.

===

It also might help to see who the "American Military" person that Oliver was speaking about in his Marksmanship in Dallas article. We find interesting wheels beginning to turn, like the calling for Earl Warren to lead the Warren Commission's Cover up of the JFK hit.

In this Warren Commission recount we find Colonel Chesley Clark of the Air Force was the person to whom he spoke. One then thinks of Curtis LeMay's hate for JFK. Keep in mind that the SAC first base was Rowell AFB, or Walker AFB, and that is where Goddard worked from and where all the NAZI special rockets were shipped after the war. And JFK asks for the UFO information that involved a crash in 1947 between Walker AFB and White Sands Testing range, with lots of NAZIs living on the South Side of White Sands at Ft. Bliss. And Curtis LeMay is the keeper of the keys of the Roswell material in the "Blue Room" at Wright-Patternson AFB in Ohio.

==========

http://www.jfk-assassination.de/warren/wch/vol15/page729.php

Mr. Jenner.

The Worker, yelled for the appointment of Earl Warren to investigate the assassination' before (italicized) the appointment was made, or at least, before the appointment was disclosed to the public.

I take it that statement was based on some news report?

Mr. Oliver.

On the actual publication in The Worker of this article calling for the appointment of Warren.

--------

Mr. Jenner.

You then go on to state what appears to be a statement of fact or you represent it to be.

"In June of 1963 an experienced American military man made a careful analysis of the situation at that time, and in his highly confidential report concluded, on the basis of indications in Communist and crypto Communist sources, that the conspiracy's schedule called for a major incident to create national shock before Thanksgiving."

Who is that experienced American military man to whom you had reference?

( Conferring with counsel. )

Mr. Oliver.

The observer mentioned there is Col. Chesley Clark, retired.

Mr. Jenner.

Clark.

Mr. Oliver.

C-l-a-r-k, of the American Air Force.

Mr. Jenner.

Did he publish--this is a new name to me--- did he publish something on which you rely in making that statement?

Mr. Oliver.

This he told me not with a pledge that it was confidential, but with the implication that I would not disclose his name in a publication. I see no bar to disclosing it for the purpose of these hearings. If I may say, his estimates were made entirely from, what should we say, experience in psychological warfare and in reading the indications in the sequence of events and the form the propaganda was taking, and that the obviously had not, so far as I know, no inside information

Mr. Jenner.

This conversation or conversations that you had had with Colonel Clark, did it or they occur between the time of the assassination and the time of the publication of your article ?

Mr. Oliver.

No, before the assassination, I am sure. I would say perhaps--it is hard to recollect but I would say a month or 6 weeks before.

Mr. Jenner.

I take it, I don't even like to say this because I don't want you to take it wrong, certainly there was nothing in Colonel Clark's statement to you, sir, that carried any implication of any anticipation of a possible assassination of President Kennedy?

Mr. Oliver.

No. Of a, however--it did astutely anticipate some event that would create a national shock.

Mr. Jenner.

When I say I hesitate to say it but I know what you would have done, I think I know what you would 'have done, had there been any implication, you would have alarmed the authorities.

==============

Edited by Jim Phelps

Here is a little history for the formulation of the CIAA and how Rockefeller became involved. The CIAA methods became the newer CIA after the OSS was somewhat disbanded, but really basically continued in various morphed forms. So, when Rockefeller funded Robert Welch, he was very well schooled in the methods of seeding misleading information and misleading the public behind the cloths of relgions.

========

http://www.americanforeignrelations.com/O-W/Propaganda-Total-war-1917-1945.html

Propaganda - Total war, 19171945

Notwithstanding this early experience with propaganda, it was primarily the age of total war that inducted the U.S. government into the business of propaganda. During World War I, national governments employed propaganda on an unprecedented scale. The arrival of the modern mass media together with the requirements of total war made propaganda an indispensable element of wartime mobilization. All of the major belligerents turned to propaganda to woo neutrals, demoralize enemies, boost the morale of their troops, and mobilize the support of civilians.

One of the most vital of all World War I propaganda battles was the struggle between Germany and Britain for the sympathy of the American people. The German government organized a program of propaganda in the United States that was so heavy-handed it did more to alienate American public opinion than to win it. The British government, on the other hand, conducted most of its propaganda in the United States covertly, through a secret propaganda bureau directed by the Foreign Office. The British adopted a low-key approach that selectively released news and information to win American sympathies. The publication of the Zimmerman telegram in 1917 (in which Germany sought to enlist Mexico in a war with the United States) was undoubtedly the most important propaganda achievement of the British, and it helped to bring the Americans into the war on the Allied side.

A week after declaring war, President Woodrow Wilson established the first official propaganda agency of the U.S. government to manage public opinion at home and abroadthe Committee on Public Information. Headed by the muckraking journalist George Creel, the committee was responsible for censorship, propaganda, and general information about the war effort. The Creel committee focused on mobilizing support on the home front, but it also conducted an extensive campaign of propaganda abroad, overseeing operations in more than thirty overseas countries.

The committee bombarded foreign media outlets with news, official statements, and features on the war effort and on American life, using leaflets, motion pictures, photographs, cartoons, posters, and signboards to promote its messages. The committee established reading rooms abroad, brought foreign journalists to the United States, crafted special appeals for teachers and labor groups, and sponsored lectures and seminars. In its international propaganda, the committee advertised American strength and commitment to victory in order to curb defeatism among Allied troops and to demoralize enemy soldiers. Stressing the unselfish, anti-imperialistic war aims of the United States, it put forth an idealistic message that reflected the idealism of the Progressive Era, the tone of the Wilson presidency, and long-standing traditions in American ideology. Creel himself spoke excitedly about using the committee to spread the "gospel of democracy" around the world, and staff members pursued that objective with religious fervor. Taking its cue from the president (and British propaganda), the Creel committee stressed that the war was fought for freedom, self-determination, and democracy.

Despite the many successes Creel attributed to the Committee on Public Information, Congress swiftly abolished it in June 1919a decision that reflected both the natural American distrust of propaganda and Congress's fear that the president would utilize the committee for domestic political purposes. The Creel committee had a short life but a lasting impact. It established the principle that government-sponsored propaganda was a necessity in times of war or national emergency. It also demonstrated the utility of propaganda as a tool of national policy and became the basic model for subsequent U.S. propaganda agencies.

The years that followed nurtured a popular fascination with, and revulsion toward, the practice of propaganda. A series of investigations in the 1920s exposed the nature and scope of Britain's propaganda campaign in the United States, including revelations that the British had fabricated numerous stories about German atrocities. Many Americans came to blame British propaganda for bringing the United States into a wasteful and ruinous war, and the practice of propaganda became associated with deceit and trickery. It was thus in the aftermath of World War I that propaganda acquired its negative connotationsa development that stemmed from the employment of propaganda by a democracy, not, as is generally supposed, from that of a dictatorship. Although British propaganda was probably more effective than Germany's because of military and political blunders by the Germanssuch as unrestricted submarine warfaremany observers took from the war a legendary belief in the power of propaganda.

These propaganda campaigns affected the United States in other ways as well. The belief that Americans had been tricked into participating in the first world war delayed U.S. intervention in the second. Moreover, news of Nazi atrocities connected to the Holocaust were greeted incredulously by the American public in part because of the exaggerated and fabricated atrocity propaganda released by the British two decades earlier.

At the same time, the social science revolution and Freudian psychology brought about a public fascination with ideas about subconscious psychological manipulation and mind control. The science of persuasion, in the form of advertising and public relations, came into vogue in the 1920s, and advertising became a large-scale national industry. These developments created a skilled group of professionals with expertise in the employment of symbols, images, and techniques to interpret and to manipulate perceptions.

The development of radio revolutionized the practice of propaganda by making it possible to reach audiences of unprecedented size instantaneously. A short-wave propaganda battle began in the mid-1920s as the Soviet Union, Germany, Japan, and Britain developed international broadcasting capabilities. American suspicion of foreign propaganda was sufficiently aroused that in 1938 Congress passed the Foreign Agents Registration Act, which required foreign propagandists to register with the U.S. government. The same year, Nazi propaganda in Central and South America led the Roosevelt administration to create the first peacetime propaganda agency of the U.S. government, the Office of the Coordinator of Inter-American Affairs (CIAA), headed by Nelson Rockefeller.

Initially, the CIAA focused on cultural and educational activities designed to improve relations between the United States and Latin America. The CIAA inaugurated a new tradition in U.S. foreign policy: government sponsorship of educational and cultural exchanges. It sponsored tours by ballet, theater, and music groups, archaeological expeditions, art exhibits, comic books, and academic conferences. Publicly, the CIAA's cultural programs were defended for their reciprocal benefits in promoting "international understanding." Behind closed doors, however, the agency frankly emphasized propaganda motives. It attached far greater importance to interpreting the United States to Latin America than vice versa. The principle theme promoted by the coordinator's office was "Pan-Americanism," stressing that the key to defense of the region lay in hemispheric solidarity. After the United States entered World War II, Rockefeller's CIAA became a full-blown propaganda agency, utilizing film, publications, and radio to "combat the Nazi lie." By 1943, the CIAA had become a large federal agency with a generous budget and nearly 1,500 employees.

In the early part of 1941, as war appeared imminent, Roosevelt created several additional agencies to disseminate propaganda at home and abroad. In 1942 these various information programs were combined into the Office of War Information (OWI) under the direction of the well-known journalist and broadcaster Elmer Davis. Roosevelt also established the Office of Strategic Services (OSS), the forerunner of the Central Intelligence Agency, and authorized it to engage in black and gray propaganda abroad, mostly in connection with military operations.

The OWI was a sprawling organization that conducted domestic and international propaganda on a truly massive scale. In addition to millions of leaflets, it produced entire newspapers, which were dropped by airplane to France, Norway, Spain, Ireland, and Germany. One newspaper distributed by the OWI in France achieved a circulation of 7 million per week, compared to a grand total of 3 million leaflets distributed in Europe through all of World War I. The OWI established posts attached to U.S. diplomatic missions overseas, known as the U.S. Information Service, and it operated reading rooms and libraries in more than twenty countries. Radio was the most crucial medium in the overseas propaganda war, and in 1942 the Voice of America was established under OWI jurisdiction. By the end of the war, the Voice of America was broadcasting around the world in forty different languages.

Combat propaganda, or what began to be called "psychological warfare," was utilized by all the belligerents, including the United States. These operations focused on breaking enemy morale, encouraging enemy troops to surrender, publicizing U.S. military victories, positively projecting U.S. war aims, providing aid and encouragement to partisans in occupied territories, and stiffening the resolve of American and Allied troops. Initially, these operations were conducted by OWI personnel, but the idealistic outlook of many of the agency's propagandists clashed with the more conservative mindset of many U.S. military officers who believed it was more interested in advertising Franklin D. Roosevelt and the New Deal than in promoting military objectives. In December 1942, General Dwight D. Eisenhower created a separate psychological warfare branch of the army to participate in the Allied invasion of North Africa. In 1944 he created an even larger organization, the Psychological Warfare Division of the Supreme Headquarters, Allied Expeditionary Force, to prepare propaganda for the DDay invasion. Psychological warfare was especially important in the Pacific theater, where U.S. propaganda sought to convince Japanese soldierswho had been taught by their army that to surrender meant relinquishing their place as members of Japanese societyto cease resistance.

=========

Edited by Jim Phelps

Here is a pretty good Power Point Presentation that gets perhaps 80 percent right the issues of the JBS's involvement in the JFK assassination:

http://www.mgshistory.org/year3/birchsoc.ppt

When one reads extensively on the JFK assassination, one finds the JBS's nexus of power and money that worked up the hate on JFK and fermented it into a plan to kill JFK.

I had help as I learned of their plot the day JFK was shot from insiders of a nuclear weapons plant in Oak Ridge, some having close attachments to Dallas via Jacob Rubenstein.

One finds the plot was complicated and long, but when all the information collenctions are compiled, one sees the JBS as the Ring Leaders in the JFK assassination.

===

Edited by Jim Phelps

The views are crossing 4,000, the reply listings an even 100, and today is the 10th ana of 911, and it is a full moon outside.

And the main JBS involved plotters for the JFK assassination appear well exposed with an abundance of supporting information pointing to all the culprits.

Here is some more information on Rockefeller's exploitation of Brazil and the CIAA and the Southern Americas games:

===========

http://www.cephas-library.com/church_n_state_rockefeller_and_evangelism.html

NELSON ROCKEFELLER and Evangelism in the Age of Oil

"Thy Will Be Done", The Conquest of the Amazon:

by Gerard Colby with Charlotte Dennett

Harper Collins, 1995. 960 pages

reviewed by Carmelo Ruiz

Colby and Dennett found the Rockefeller connection particularly intriguing, and went on to investigate the Rockefeller family's financial interests in the commercial and industrial development of the Brazilian Amazon. In 1941, Nelson Rockefeller was named by president Roosevelt to the post of coordinator of the Office of Interamerican Affairs (CIAA), which ran intelligence and propaganda operations against the Nazis in Latin America. In one of its many flagrant violations of the separation between church and state, SIL assisted the CIAA in its Intensive Language Program for American and Latin American military officers and gathered intelligence on native peoples. As coordinator of the CIAA, Nelson acquired invaluable information about Latin America's untapped natural resources, especially mineral reserves, information that ended up in his files and which he used after the war, when he formed the International Basic Economy Corporation (IBEC). This company became a key component in the post-World War Two opening of the Amazon rainforest to commercial exploitation, a process that eventually led to military dictatorships, genocide of native peoples, loss of biological diversity and unprecedented misery for the majority of Brazilians.

----

Colby and Dennett found the Rockefeller connection particularly intriguing, and went on to investigate the Rockefeller family's financial interests in the commercial and industrial development of the Brazilian Amazon. In 1941, Nelson Rockefeller was named by president Roosevelt to the post of coordinator of the Office of Interamerican Affairs (CIAA), which ran intelligence and propaganda operations against the Nazis in Latin America. In one of its many flagrant violations of the separation between church and state, SIL assisted the CIAA in its Intensive Language Program for American and Latin American military officers and gathered intelligence on native peoples. As coordinator of the CIAA, Nelson acquired invaluable information about Latin America's untapped natural resources, especially mineral reserves, information that ended up in his files and which he used after the war, when he formed the International Basic Economy Corporation (IBEC). This company became a key component in the post-World War Two opening of the Amazon rainforest to commercial exploitation, a process that eventually led to military dictatorships, genocide of native peoples, loss of biological diversity and unprecedented misery for the majority of Brazilians.

The Rockefeller-led effort to conquer the Amazon and exploit its natural riches had been made possible in no small measure by SIL's missionary activities. Colby and Dennett found a historic parallel in John D. Rockefeller, Sr.'s support for Christian missionaries in the American west, who were compiling extremely useful information on Native American communities, which were potential sources of opposition to the entrance of Standard Oil into their lands.' As a bonus, the evangelization process weakened the American Indians' social structure and so undermined their resolve to fight for their rights. The authors quote Baptist reverend Frederick Gates, who for many years was John D. Sr.'s right-hand man, as saying that "We are only in the very dawn of commerce, and we owe that dawn to the channels opened up by Christian missionaries.... The effect of the missionary enterprise of the English speaking peoples will be to bring them the peaceful conquest of the world."

On the other hand, it is also true that SIL's mission was greatly helped by the Rockefellers and the industrial development process that they were such an important part of. SIL's missionaries believe that when the last tribe in the jungles is evangelized, the Second Coming of the Lord will take place; so for them the race to develop the Amazon basin's natural resources is only a means to an end. In practice, this symbiotic relationship between commercial exploitation and Christian fundamentalism was a match made in hell that spelled doom for native peoples and the rainforests they inhabited.

The authors follow Nelson Rockefeller's consuming interest in Latin America: his days in Venezuela working for Standard Oil subsidiary Creole Petroleum, where he developed his concepts of corporate social responsibility; his tenure as coordinator of the CIAA; his brief stint as Assistant Secretary of State, in which he was a key behind-the-scenes player in the international negotiations that led to the founding of the United Nations and the Organization of American States; his formation of IBEC, his service to the Eisenhower administration as special assistant for cold war strategy, a position in which he was briefed on top secret CIA operations, including coup d'etats and the infamous MKULTRA mind control experiments, his membership in president Nixon's Foreign Intelligence Advisory Board at a time when the CIA was destabilizing Salvador Allende's democratic socialist government in Chile, and much more.

----

Upon a superficial examination, one would tend to think that the book will appeal to the Bible-thumping, right-wing populists of the John Birch fringe who despise the Rockefellers. This band of the American political spectrum, which has been known to publicize bizarre allegations of a Rockefeller--orchestrated plot to create a socialist world government, will be baffled and perplexed by one of Thy Will be Done's chief conclusions: that they've been had. According to Colby and Dennett, far from being a threat to the Machiavellian power of the Rockefellers, the Christian fundamentalists were extremely useful in furthering the global designs of the heirs of the Standard Oil fortune.

----

Thy Will be Done is a very challenging and deeply disturbing book. Although much lip service has been paid to the concept of holistic thinking, Colby and Dennett do actually put together the pieces of the macabre puzzle of the destruction of the Amazon rain-forest and the genocide of its indigenous dwellers and reach conclusions that are unsettling for conservatives and liberals alike. All or most environmentalists agree that the destruction of the Amazon rainforest can't be seen as separate from a host of social, political and economic factors in South America as well as in industrialized countries like the US, but it takes nothing less than a book like Thy Will be Done to show what this actually means.

=============

Edited by Jim Phelps

Todays Corporate Oligarchy:

http://planetsave.com/2011/08/28/who-runs-the-world-network-analysis-reveals-super-entity-of-global-corporate-control/

Who Runs the World ? – Network Analysis Reveals ‘Super Entity’ of Global Corporate Control

Fascism goes global.

Edited by Jim Phelps

More of the Larry McDonald dirt. Larry McDonald had this huge database of poltical dirt and connected with Nixon and Reagan. McDonald knows who was involved in killing JFK at the highest levels, had some interesting NAZI help from Chile, and died in odd plane shoot down.

========

http://karws.gso.uri.edu/jfk/the_critics/brussell/Who_killed_McDonald.html

It was Senator Jesse Helms (R-North Carolina)-another archconservative ideologue who is anti-union, antigovernment, anti-Communist and an opponent of an international treaty on genocide-who arranged the invitation for McDonald to attend the celebration that would commemorate the 30th anniversary of the official U.S. entry into the Korean War.

----

Clearly, Larry McDonald did not die at the hands of Soviet planners. The most important explanation for his tragic demise has to do with recent revelations about his clandestine activities. An earlier relationship between McDonald and President Reagan had started to surface before the crash. Their government espionage, concealed behind a cloak of righteous Americanism at any price, was about to be exposed.

The media, along with many other institutions and individuals, had purposely withheld the darker side of Reagan's years as California governor from the 1980 Presidential campaign. Now the dirty laundry of the past was starting to leak out.

Key backers, financiers and appointees of Ronald Reagan have always been involved in political spying-and worse. California was ripe with intrigue. Nixon and Reagan were from California. And California is where the bubble burst.

The trail leading to the connection between Reagan and McDonald is long and winding. But the facts prove collusion between informers hired by Reagan when he was governor and the activities of McDonald's Western Goals Foundation. The method -- and even the people involved -- were the same in both cases.

The first indication that something was even more rotten than usual in California came on August 15, 1980, when Warren Hinckle -- the former editor of Ramparts magazine -- noted that the snooping of Jerry Ducote appeared to involve members of Ronald Reagan's gubernatorial staff. (Ducote was a former sheriff's deputy employed by Reagan's backers, who infiltrated suspected subversive groups.)

-------

Ducote was employed in such activities by Ronald Reagan's backers and by the John Birch Society. Rees worked with the Birch Society and virtually every other right-wing group, feeding them information they could use to harass and embarrass those who opposed their point of view.

Reagan's man (Ducote) and Larry McDonald's crony (John Rees) worked together at the San Francisco-based Western Research, also known as Research West. Ducote secluded himself behind unmarked doors, running a blacklisting service for industry. The results of his spying were added to a repository of information used by Governor Reagan to screen out potential state employees with leftist political tendencies that were contrary to his own beliefs.

-----

What were Prescott Bush (and his next two generations of conspiring corrupt offspring) and the Rockefellers really up to in terms of the control over the US?

Smedley Butler shows where they wanted to go---fascist dictatoship--oligarchy. "National Socialism" was a NAZI scheme, and both Bush and Rockefeller invested in "National Socialism" and they never gave up the theme. National Socialism shifted into IG Farbin's "state within a state" system of industry.

Republicans (Conservative agenda) tossed around "National Socialism and Fascism", while Democrats (Liberal agenda) tossed around "Socialism and Communism" as a dicotomy of goals for the country in termoil of Royalist's capitalization control for the world.

The JBS was a Rockefeller scheme to push more toward fascism via scare methods on Communism. Many of them catered to the NAZI industry ideals. Naturally a number of NAZI alliances associated easily into the JBS plans, and persons like Dornberger in Dallas, the "Ghalen Organization" with Walker, and the old NAZI elites blended well into the JBS's Rockefeller methods, and the German Ft. Bliss, Tx rocket types that became NASA with LBJ's hand. Naturally, there also became an interest to set up the Jewish factions as being the ones killing JFK. Thus, they intentionally integrated Ruby, Bloomfield, and the Zionist support into the plan to off JFK.

In case anyone wonders how the US is essentially fascist controlled these days, this was the beginning of the big plan to overthrow the US.

JFK wanted to stop the shift away from Jefferson Constitutionalism. The US has gone into the extreme right of fascism in place of the middle ground of "We The People" and a balance between the concepts for Capitalism and Socialism. Even the churches have been corrupted from the concepts of the Essene Christ to facilitate the hate of socilist concepts.

======

http://www.newworldorderreport.com/News/tabid/266/ID/980/33-Conspiracy-Theories-That-Turned-Out-To-Be-True-What-Every-Person-Should-Know-Updated-Revised-and-Extended.aspx

16.The Business Plot:

In 1933, group of wealthy businessmen that allegedly included the heads of Chase Bank, GM, Goodyear, Standard Oil, the DuPont family and Senator Prescott Bush tried to recruit Marine Corps Major General Smedley Butler to lead a military coup against President FDR and install a fascist dictatorship in the United States. And yes, we're talking about the same Prescott Bush who fathered one US President and grandfathered another one. Smedley Butler was both a patriot and a vocal FDR supporter. Apparently none of these criminal masterminds noticed that their prospective point man had actively stumped for FDR in 1932. Smedley spilled the beans to a congressional committee in 1934.

----

Butler, although a self-described Republican, responded by supporting Roosevelt in that year's election. In a 1995 History Today article Clayton Cramer argued that the devastation of the Great Depression had caused many Americans to question the foundations of liberal democracy. "Many traditionalists, here and in Europe, toyed with the ideas of Fascism and National Socialism; many liberals dallied with Socialism and Communism." Cramer argues that this explains why some American business leaders viewed fascism as a viable system to both preserve their interests and end the economic woes of the Depression.

==========

Smedley Butler also wrote a book called "War is a Racket" and this is more of the big clues to the present day mess and the reasons JFK was shot. War is an excuse to promote fascist control and wars drive Constitutional Government into Fascist Government, where big money and corporation rule the country.

The Capitalists know that to start a war is to make for debt that makes the Bankers richer, their industries more essential, and their power over the people strong. It is in every sense a Racket.

JFK tried to avoid war at all cost, to stay out of the Royalist's Capitalistic games for enrichment and fascist shifts in the US.

========

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_Is_a_Racket

War Is a Racket is the title of two works, a speech and a booklet, by retired U.S. Marine Major General Smedley D. Butler. In them, Butler frankly discusses from his experience as a career military officer how business interests commercially benefit from warfare.

-----

In War Is A Racket, Butler points to a variety of examples, mostly from World War I, where industrialists whose operations were subsidised by public funding were able to generate substantial profits essentially from mass human suffering.

The work is divided into five chapters:

1.War is a racket

2.Who makes the profits?

3.Who pays the bills?

4.How to smash this racket!

5.To hell with war!

=========

"War is a Racket" by Smedley Butler is a famous speech denouncing the "military industrial complex". This speech by two-time Congressional Medal of Honor recipient exposes war profits that benefit few at the expense of many. Throughout his distinguished career in the Marines, Smedley Darlington Butler demonstrated that true patriotism does not mean blind allegiance to government policies with which one does not agree. To Hell with war.

======

Edited by Jim Phelps

One can see from this John Birch Society ad, the script for recriting new members was that Lee Oswald was a Communist and Communism killed JFK. But the actual story was that a number of the militant extreme right Birchers called JFK a Communist and actively planned to have JFK killed. The plan had Guy Bannister in New Orleans helping to set up LHO, and he was a flaming Bircher and Minuteman. He ties into the Dallas bunch with out of control General Walker and his German connections hooked to NAZI supporter HL Hunt. This faction plugged into the JFK hit a big Jewish presence.

The JBS was a propagandist group funded by Rockefeller and ushered in fascist control over the US.

=======

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/birch.htm

THE TIME HAS COME

The President of the United States has been murdered by a Marxist-Communist within the United States.

It has been pointed out by the Hon. Martin Dies, since the assassination, that "Lee Harvey Oswald was a Communist," and that when a Communist commits murder he is acting under orders. The former Congressman, head of the original Dies Committee, is probably second only to J. Edgar Hoover in first-hand knowledge acquired from early and long experience in investigating Communist activities.

The Hon. J. Edgar Hoover said in a speech on October 18, 1960: "We are at war with the Communists, and the sooner each red-blooded American realizes that the better and safer we will be." He emphatically repeated this statement on December 3, 1963 - - ten days after the assassination. And this is none the less war because the Communists conduct it according to their usual methods, without regard to civilized rules or human decency.

Nor is it in character for the Communists to rest on this success. Instead, we can expect them to use the shock, grief, and confusion of the American people, resulting from the assassination of our President, as an opportunity for pushing their own plans faster. Also, we shall be subjected to an ever greater barrage of distortions and falsehoods, aimed at imposing on the nation a completely false picture of the situation and of the forces at work. They have to subvert our minds as well as our institutions.

For five years The John Birch Society has said that, regardless of the external threat, Communism was a serious internal menace in the United States. And we were right. This has now been proved, tragically but conclusively, to the deep sorrow, but also to the profound alarm, of all good Americans. The time has come for those good Americans to join us in this fight against the powerfully organized "masters of deceit." For, as Edmund Burke once wrote: "When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle."

The John Birch Society is an educational army, and our only weapon is the truth. But George Washington stated our problem well: "Truth will ultimately prevail where there is pains taken to bring it to light." We take tremendous pains in proportion to our numbers and our strength, and all we need to win is that enough other patriots join us in our determination and our labors. For there is nothing the Communists fear so much in the whole world today as having the American people learn, too soon, the truth about their purposes, their methods, and their progress.

If you oppose the Communist conspiracy by learning and spreading the truth, you may expect to be smeared as viciously as we have been for five years. But you will be helping to save your family and your country from the same cruel tyranny that has already been imposed on a billion human beings.

The time has come for every red-blooded American to react as such. If you have the willingness to learn and the courage to support the disturbing truth, use the coupon below. It will be without any obligation on your part, and we shall not contact you further unless or until you request us to do so.

THE JOHN BIRCH SOCIETY

Belmont, Massachusetts 02178

Executive Committee: Wm. J. Grede, A. G. Heinsohn, Jr., Fred C. Koch, Clarence E. Manion, R. W. Stoddard

Please Note

If you agree with this statement, and are willing to help us put this message in as many newspapers as possible across our country, send us your contribution now. Make your check out to Special Advertising Fund, and mail it directly to:

THE JOHN BIRCH SOCIETY,

(Check the box that applies.)

The John Birch Society

Gentlemen:

Please send me, without cost or obligation on my part, a sheet of preliminary information about the Society.

For the enclosed one dollar, please send me your Introductory Packet of THE JOHN BIRCH SOCIETY.

For the enclosed five dollars please send me you Special Packet, containing the basic materials from which I can obtain a thorough understanding of what The John Birch Society is, how it works, and what it hopes to do.

Sincerely,

(Name) ................................................

(Address) .............................................

===============

Edited by Jim Phelps

Jewish Rubenstein was part of the JBS plan:

===========

http://www.jfk-online.com/rubydef.html

[T]here is a certain organization in this area that has been indoctrinated that I am the one that was in the plot to assassinate our President. . . . The John Birch Society.(19)

Ruby was correct; the John Birch Society was indeed spreading propaganda implicating Ruby as part of a Jewish conspiracy. In fact, Ruby correctly named resigned US Army Major General Edwin Walker as one of the society's leaders in Dallas,(20) and it is quite telling that when Walker appeared before the Warren Commission, he insisted upon referring to Ruby by his birth name, Rubenstein.(21)

Ruby continued:

If certain people have the means and want to gain something by propagandizing something to their own use, they will make ways to present certain things that I do look guilty."(22) . . . If you don't take me back to Washington tonight to give me a chance to prove to the President that I am not guilty, then you will see the most tragic thing that will ever happen. And . . . I won't be around to be able to prove my innocence or guilt.(23). . . I am used as a scapegoat, and there is no greater weapon that you can use to create some falsehood about some of the Jewish faith, especially at the terrible heinous crime such as the killing of President Kennedy. . . . Now maybe something can be saved. It may not be too late, whatever happens, if our President, Lyndon Johnson, knew the truth from me. But if I am eliminated, there won't be any way of knowing. Right now, when I leave your presence now, I am the only one that can bring out the truth to our President, who believes in righteousness and justice. But he has been told, I am certain, that I was part of a plot to assassinate the President. . . .(24)

=======

Bircher Professor Revilo P. Oliver eventually "wakes up" after writing "Marksmanship in Dallas," I and II. Robert Welch told that Oliver was easily controlled, but as Oliver discovered he was had he became Welch's worst enemy. One of his last publications speaks to this fallout between Oliver, the Welchers, and the JBS in the Foreword.

The Jewish link that some of the JBS's planners of the JFK hit incorperated slowly took effect, especially after the Jewish saw many of the Birchers involved the Jewish types into the JFK hit. Oliver's departure from the JBS was all part of this counter reaction to cover up the JFK hit.

===

http://www.kevinalfredstrom.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/the_jewish_strategy.pdf

The Jewish Strategy

===

Oliver also goes on to confront the problems with the Holocaust information, such as issues like the unlimited bombing of the allies effects on food and medical supplies, targeting work camp related industries, etc.

===========

http://www.thebirdman.org/Index/NetLoss/NetLoss-Oliver.html

In 1966, Prof Revilo Oliver (now deceased), who was co-founder (with eleven others) of the Birch Society and Associate Editor of its major organ, American Opinion, discovered that Robert Welch, the JBS's principal founder, was controlled by Jews, the purpose of said control being to harmlessly absorb and deflect the energy and money of patriotic Americans who wished to fight the 'international communist conspiracy', while leaving unmolested the Jewish-led conspiracy against America and Western civilization. In 1981 Oliver published America's Decline: The Education of a Conservative, in which he told the story of his discovery.

=========

http://www.firstprinciplesjournal.com/articles.aspx?article=1062&theme=amsec&loc=f

Oliver’s involvement with the John Birch Society ended abruptly after a speech he delivered on July 2, 1966, at the New England Rally for God, Family and Country in Boston, Massachusetts. In the speech, he declared that the United States was “the victim of some vast and evil conspiracy” whose nucleus was “the great Jewish conspiracy of 117–118 AD,” a conspiracy Oliver claimed nearly succeeded in bringing down the Roman empire.

Oliver’s speech proved disastrous for the John Birch Society, which had been plagued with allegations of anti-Semitism since its inception. Had he not voluntarily resigned on July 30, 1966, permanently ending his involvement with the John Birch Society, Oliver would probably have been forced out.

==========

http://www.kevinalfredstrom.com/2009/08/revilo-olivers-the-jewish-strategy/

The Jewish Strategy is a concise 101-page book on the Jewish people and their strategies, conscious and unconscious, to assure their biological survival, written from an uncommonly rational point of view by University of Illinois Classics professor and writer, the late Revilo P. Oliver.

The Jewish Strategy is not an ordinary book. Dr. Oliver, who was one of the founders of both National Review and the John Birch Society in the days when those entities still stood for the survival of Western culture and Western Man, gives us insight into the genesis, ancient and modern history, and probable future of the Jewish nation-state-people. Dr. Oliver states:

“The international race… by arduous, intelligent, and indefatigable work for more than twenty-five centuries, has, through its own efforts, made itself the major world power today.

“History provides no parallel for that stupendous accomplishment. It must be regarded with respect, even awe.”

==========

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revilo_P._Oliver

Oliver believed that religion was one of the major weaknesses of his nation and civilization. He characterized Christianity as "a spiritual syphilis," which "has rotted the minds of our race and induced paralysis of our will to live."[10]

=======

This last bit of information on what Oliver thought about the Christianity religion, oddly enough, hits the nail in the head for what is wrong with America's intelligence. Oliver got downright Prophetic with the observation above.

Religion has been manipulated, since day one, to make the Ruler's happy and appeal to Pagans. Religion was doctored when the Babylon Captivity occured and produced the Talmud after what they learned in Babylon and from the roots of Nimrod and his tower.

The Essene Church didn't like the Talmud, but respected the Moses Law Giver. So, there was fallout between Jesus and the Essene over the 2nd Temple and their Talmudic Law. The Essene Church at Mt. Carmel followed the older Pious ways from Moses down to David and Solomon. The Babylon Talmud was Satans ways for them, and this would be the very roots of the Revelation prediction for the Church to be taken over by the unpious of Christ.

Almost all of the Christ Deciples get crucified, as Jesus, due to many of the same Essene type teachings and going against their Talmidic Law. Somewhere shortly after this the Church of Rome gets going and the religion writing collections didn't say much about Jesus and the Essene. Jesus values didn't gain importance until continual wars bankrupt the Roman Empire and it then adopted some of the Jesus preachings with Constantine and the Bible New Testament was Born. They sought less wars and more peace with Jesus lording over the Talmudic ways.

Real history of relgion even gets into tampering on what can and cannot be included as the values of Jesus. The King James edition of the Bible is massaged to make Royalist Kings happy, but not tell the story of the real values of Jesus and the Essene. There are lots of omissions on the real story of the Christ and of the Essene's teachings.

The roots of these differences between the Essene and the Talmudic values have a lot to do with the problems of today. Royalist Kings, nor Talmudic values, were not compatable with the Essene Jesus. But, more on this later.

=======

Edited by Jim Phelps

With the glaring omission in the Bircher History of some of their members planning for the JFK assassination, as well as the Welchers being funded by the Rockefellers, where are they moving in today's political arena?

Interestingly, the JBS have noticed that the Federal Reserve, a National Bank, and the Income Tax are part of the Marx system for Communist take over.

And Today, we have Texas persons like Ron Paul speaking about the elimination of the Federal Reserve system that drags the US into war after war along the themes of Smedly Butler's observations on war racketeering.

This group effort from 1913 is certainly trying to bankrupt the US and destroy American's Freedom. It used to be Communism, and now it is Islam and Terrorists they scream.

=====

http://www.okgazette.com/oklahoma/article-3252-as-conspiracy-theories-abound-in-oklahoma-john-birch-society-others-rally.html

JOHN BIRCH SOCIETY

The John Birch Society " now known by the acronym JBS " was started in 1958 during the days of the anticommunist Red Scare. At times, the movement held prominence, although past the 1970s, its influence could be said to have waned. But one couldn't tell by the crowd.

Birch speakers spent the day walking attendees through the history of the international conspiracy to bring about a New World Order. It took all day because, well, it's complicated. The conspiracy started in 1776, at the same time as the birth of the U.S. and the American Revolution. It began with the original eye atop the pyramid, the Bavarian Illuminati, formed by a German philosopher named Adam Weishaupt, a Freemason. This movement led to others, supposedly increasingly diabolical, garnering the support of the Marquis de Lafayette (who helped in the American Revolution), through the French Revolution, to the secret Italian Carbonari movement, to "¦ Karl Marx. Yeah, that Karl Marx, the author of "The Communist Manifesto."

"The common element we are going to stress is, all of these conspirators wanted world government," said presenter John McManus, a member of JBS since 1964 and the organization's president and spokesman. "'The Communist Manifesto' came out in 1848. What did Marx advocate in 'The Communist Manifesto?' Abolish private property. How do you do that? He wanted an income tax. He wanted a national bank, a federal reserve. We got both in 1913."

This conspiracy also purportedly wants public education and stands against home schooling, McManus said, and favors democracy instead of our form of government. ("We are a Republic, just like we said in the salute to the flag," McManus said.) The conspiracy is behind the United Nations, the European Union and the Council on Foreign Relations, to which every living secretary of state in the U.S has belonged or belongs, he said.

========

Edited by Jim Phelps

To really understand what Revilo Oliver may have been upset over with the wayward and tampered history of the Christian religion for Jesus and the Essene can be seen with timely study.

Oliver appears to have become so upset over the misdirections of religion that he took up Holocaust study. And there are problems in the Holocaust issues and they are often handled about the same way the Vatican tied to handle departure from their old beliefs that the world is flat, when the more intelligent saw sphere.

These sites below have additional explanations on the issues of the Essene and what they taught Jesus as their Messiah.

http://www.hisholychurch.org/study/history/Essenes2.php

http://www.centuryone.org/essene.html

http://www.essene.com/MountCarmel/Ancient%20Essene%20Life.htm

http://www.thenazareneway.com/essene_and_christian_parallels.htm

=======

http://reluctant-messenger.com/essene/index.html

The Essenes practiced the seventh day sabbath, believed in reincarnation, non-violence to all living creatures and the sharing of all material possesions. They were uninvolved in the politics of the Sadducees and Pharisees and shunned publicity. Because of the discovery of dead sea scroll material, this ancient sect and their teachings are back alive. The dead sea scrolls were hidden by this ancient people long ago in the caves of Qumram. Josephus writing around 80 A.D. said that the Essenes were Jews by birth but seemed to have a greater affection for one another than they did for the Pharisees and Sadducees. Their piety toward God was extraordinary.

----

The Dead Sea Scrolls were found in 1945, yet it took 50 years for the information to leak out about thes extraordinary people. What was so shocking to the scholars who examined the ancient documents was that there was a community of people practicing Christianity, or something very close to it, for at least 200 years before the time of Christ. Both the practice of baptism and of the sharing of the wine are recorded as part of their practices long before Jesus and John the Baptist popularized them.

----

The Dead Sea Scrolls Deception is a book that details the explosive contents of the Dead Sea Scrolls and how the Church conspired to suppress them. Another startling fact was that the type of society that the Essenes had practiced for 200 years was very similiar to early Christianity recorded in the book of Acts. This important scriptural document shows that the early christian sect lived in communities and encouraged its members to hold all of its possesions in common, just like the Essenes did for the previous two centuries!

-------

He was allowed to research the vast 25 miles of bookshelves containing scrolls, parchments, paper manuscripts and codices. Within the labarinth he found an aramaic translation of The Essene Gospel of Peace as well as the The Essene Book of Revelation. His research led him to seek out the Benedictine monastary of Monte Cassino. He was allowed, because of a letter of Msgr. had written granting access to the large vitrines in the Scriptorium. There he found the original Hebrew codices of The Essene Gospel of Peace, the source for the Aramaic version found at the secret Vatican Archives.

=======

Religion is often complicated, but as far as the "Judeo-Christian" religion being a reality, it is more a misleading concept. The Pharisee and Sadducee shared the substance of their religion with the Essene up to the times of the Babylon Captivity, but things fell apart with the concepts of Nimrod handed down to the times of Nebuchadnezzar and Babylon's ways finding their way into the Jewish Law's Talmudic concepts.

The Essenes and Jesus concepts for religion basically parted ways over the Talmud and the 2nd Temple. So, there should really be no "Judeo-Christian" religion concept and the issues of the Old Testament vs. the New Testament should be seen as revision of the old bad ways by Jesus and the Essene religion concepts. But, due to the pressure on the Catholic Church over WWII and others on the issues of calling the Jewish as "Christ Killers", they appear to have decided to toss the truth into the darkened Vatican vaults to not be made public. The basic issues that had Jesus killed was the Talmudic Jewish types of the 2nd temple though Jesus and the Essene were Blasphemous and thus criminals. In every sense, the Jewish religion's differences with the Essene's over the Babylon Talmud was the religious order effect that had Jesus killed.

But today, "Mega-Churches" and others find great profits in tossing this simple truth about their religious differences under the rig of history. For to tell the real story of Jesus, one finds more socialized concepts than any Roman Ruler or King James would want to have made public, as it would ruin their Royalist concepts for Rule and Domination of the Masses. In Essence, the real subject of Jesus has been sanitized to fit the concepts of extreme capitalistic goals.

----

Contained within the concepts of Babylon formed that of usury and the main concepts for Westernized Banking today. These usury concepts to the extreme cause problems with Bankers vs the Masses. In the US, the Govt. should have been in full control of the money system and if there were to be profits taken by usury, those profits needed to be returned to the People's net Benefits.

These concepts caused the US problems in 1913 with the Fed. and Income Tax used to make wars. And in the times of Hitler, these same money controllers caused lots of problems leading to the London Rothschilds leverage on Banking and Money.

=======

There is a long standing battle between the Talmudic Jewish and the Christian / Essene over the issue of "Chosen People". Technically, it appears the Israel group violates the agreements for Chosen People status, but the Essene do not. The Essene believed in the "Compulsory Charity" to all people and they were the Healers that sought to make "Heaven Upon The Earth".

While, the Talmudic Jewish of the 2nd Temple took up the Evil of the Babylon Nimrod beliefs of tyranny. Jesus and the Essene called the Babylon Temple the Synagog of Satan and Snakes. And persons like David Icke follow this like theme in calling the Royalists as Reptiles.

So, technically the Essene and Jesus theme are only Today's Chosen People and those that didn't get the message are the ones causing a lot of problems in the world today because the Church has been led astray. Lots of the Christians fail to follow the Chosen People agreement, if they follow Talmudic Jewish rules. Revelations becomes all too predictable, once one recognizes this simple rift in religious belief.

--

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jews_as_a_chosen_people

In Judaism, "chosenness" is the belief that the Jews are the Chosen People, chosen to be in a covenant with God. This idea is first found in the Torah (five books of Moses in the Bible) and is elaborated on in later books of the Hebrew Bible. Much is written about these topics in rabbinic literature.

---

Islam

The children of Israel enjoy a special status in the Islamic book, the Quran:

O children of Israel, remember my favor which I bestowed upon you, and that I favored you above all creation. (Qur'an 2:47). 2:122).[24]

However, Muslim scholars point out that this does status did not confer upon Israelites any racial superiority, and was only valid so long as the Israelites maintain their covenant with God,[25]

Indeed God had taken the covenant from the Children of Israel, and We appointed twelve leaders among them. And God said: "I am with you if you establish the prayer and offer the Zakat (compulsory charity) and believe in My Messengers; honor and assist them, and lend to God a good loan. Verily, I will remit your sins and admit you to Gardens under which rivers flow (in Paradise). But if any of you after this, disbelieve, he has indeed gone astray from the Straight Path." (Quran 5:12)

Christianity

Jews were chosen by God as the Chosen people. Deuteronomy 14:2 [26] However, some Christians believe that since they do not accept Jesus, the Christians in turn received that special status.[27] This doctrine is known as Supersessionism.

======

Edited by Jim Phelps

Even Hitler and the NAZI's found problems with the "Usury: form for non-Govt. banking. While a Govt. run bank might seem an issue for socialistic thinking, it does support the Concept of Govt. By and for The People. Constitutionally, the Fed. Res. and the Royalist bankers never should have gained any control over any nations money system.

It was this concept learned by Hitler and the NAZI's that set up most of the cause for war, and the end run of the European Bankers into London to counter Hitler's better control of money and inflation that ripped Germany apart after Versalles.

====

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2011/09/13/hitler-and-the-banksters-the-abolition-of-interest-servitude/

Hitler and the Banksters: The Abolition of Interest-Servitude

“THE COMMON INTEREST BEFORE SELF-THE SPIRIT OF THE PROGRAM ABOLITION OF THE THRALLDOM OF INTEREST – THE CORE OF NATIONAL SOCIALISM.” “Once these two points are achieved, it means a victory of their approaching universalist ordering of society in the true state over the present-day separation of state, nation and economics under the corrupting influence of the individualist theory of society as now constructed. The sham state of today, oppressing the working classes and protecting the pirated gains of bankers and stock exchange speculators, is the area for reckless private enrichment and for the lowest political profiteering; it gives no thought to its people, and provides no high moral bond of union. The power of money, most ruthless of all powers, holds absolute control, and exercises corrupting, destroying influence on state, nation, society, morals, drama, literature and on all matters of morality, less easy to estimate.(6)

“Break down the thralldom of interest” is our war cry.(7) What do we mean by thralldom of interest? The landowner is under this thralldom, who has to raise loans to finance his farming operations, loans at such high interest as almost to eat up the results of his labor, or who is forced to make debts and to drag the mortgages after him like so much weight of lead.

So is the worker, producing in shops and factories for a pittance, whilst the shareholder draws dividends and bonuses which he has not worked for. So is the earning middle class, whose work goes almost entirely to pay the interest on bank overdrafts.(8)

Thralldom of interest is the real expression for the antagonisms, capital versus labor, blood versus money, creative work versus exploitation. The necessity of breaking this thralldom is of such vast importance for our nation and our race, that on it alone depends our nation’s hope of rising up from its shame and slavery; in fact, the hope of recovering happiness, prosperity and civilization throughout the world. It is the pivot on which everything turns; it is far more than a mere necessity of financial policy. Whilst its principles and consequences bite deep into political and economic life, it is a leading question for economic study, and thus affects every single individual and demands a decision from each one: Service to the nation or unlimited private enrichment. It means a solution of the Social Question.(9)

Our financial principle: Finance shall exist for the benefit of the state; the financial magnates shall not form a state within the state. Hence our aim to break the thralldom of interest.

Relief of the state, and hence of the nation, from its indebtedness to the great financial houses, which lend on interest.

Nationalization of the Reichsbank and the issuing houses, which lend on interest.

Provision of money for all great public objects (waterpower, railroads etc), not by means of loans, but by granting non-interest bearing state bonds or without using ready money.

Introduction of a fixed standard of currency on a secured basis.

Creation of a national bank of business development (currency reform) for granting non-interest bearing loans.

Fundamental remodeling of the system of taxation on social-economic principles. Relief of the consumer from the burden of indirect taxation, and of the producer from crippling taxation (fiscal reform and relief from taxation).(10)

Wanton printing of bank notes, without creating new values, means inflation. We all lived through it. But the correct conclusion is that an issue of non-interest bearing bonds by the state cannot produce inflation if new values are at the same time created.

The fact that today great economic enterprises cannot be set on foot without recourse to loans is sheer lunacy. Here is where reasonable use of the state’s right to produce money which might produce most beneficial results.”(11)

-----

Notwithstanding the inability of Adolf Hitler to permanently liberate Europe, it behooves us to appreciate that what he achieved was not done in vain. It is incumbent on us to learn and understand the fundamentals of usury and to spread that knowledge relentlessly, until our material and spiritual liberties have been restored.

=========

Certainly Joe Kennedy and JFK were students of the Germans, as JFK watched the run up to Hitler's wars in traveling in Europe. It was these concepts and thoughts that perhaps led JFK to begin to take on the Fed. Res. via the US Notes, which would begin to return the control of Money to the People and end the flow of money into the coffers of International Bankers in London.

Recall that the English Royals were really Germans and were name changers using the name of Windsor. When Germany got tired of the Usury game of the German Rothschilds, these German bankers ran to Queen Moma in England and started a big war.

Edited by Jim Phelps