The Education Forum

The Coup D' etat

(excerpts from 1990 Manuscript/book CROSSTRAILS)

No honest political Conservative really believed that we were trying to do more

than call the 1960s Liberal establishment Communists sympathizers in order to

replace them. But we unknowingly were being used to help install this system

that is surreptitiously wielding every power of the US.Government to force the

extension of a totally materialistic-religious empire intent upon redesigning the

entire world into it's own "communal image". A plan that includes brute force

and isolation of resistant individuals and entire nations.

This long twilight struggle against the elected government of the United States

was for world power. That power lay within an almost impotent United Nations

Organization. Control and direction of that body would be realized by the

subversive movement upon first neutralizing, then seizing the government by

the shock force of President Kennedy's assassination.

The planned "New Americanist Scheme" with it's framework so cunningly in

place for more than a half century, moved quickly to consolidate and hold

perpetual power over a bewildered government and confused nation.

Their guilty leadership, by stealth, with bloodstained hands, reached and picked

the overripe fruit of all Constitutional government power and control. Wherein all

other whites, colors and nations are now and forever "second place subordinates"

in all present and future schemes. These are to serve the arrogant LDS/JBS for a

world-wide, church-state for the eternal comfort of this caucasic beast and it's

political image.

These, their supporters and heirs, who wield this stolen power, expect to continue

forever in control of this system now presently titled Republican and in the future

by whatever other name.

( from CROSSTRAILS 1990)

Edited by Harry J.Dean

(excerpts from 1990 Manuscript/book CROSSTRAILS)

No honest political Conservative really believed that we were trying to do more than call the 1960s Liberal establishment Communists sympathizers in order to replace them. But we unknowingly were being used to help install this system that is surreptitiously wielding every power of the US.Government to force the extension of a totally materialistic-religious empire intent upon redesigning the entire world into it's own "communal image". A plan that includes brute force and isolation of resistant individuals and entire nations.

This long twilight struggle against the elected government of the United States was for world power. That power lay within an almost impotent United Nations Organization. Control and direction of that body would be realized by the subversive movement upon first neutralizing, then seizing the government by the shock force of President Kennedy's assassination.

The planned "New Americanist Scheme" with it's framework so cunningly in place for more than a half century, moved quickly to consolidate and hold perpetual power over a bewildered government and confused nation.

Their guilty leadership, by stealth, with bloodstained hands, reached and picked the overripe fruit of all Constitutional government power and control. Wherein all other whites, colors and nations are now and forever "second place subordinates" in all present and future schemes. These are to serve the arrogant LDS/JBS for a world-wide, church-state for the eternal comfort of this caucasic beast and it's political image.

These, their supporters and heirs, who wield this stolen power, expect to continue forever in control of this system now presently titled Republican and in the future by whatever other name.

( from CROSSTRAILS 1990)

Well, Harry, although I admire your courage in telling the public since January 1965 that Lee Harvey Oswald in no way acted alone in the murder of JFK, and you named names of JFK conspirators that you personally saw with your eyes and heard with your ears in September 1963 -- and you have never changed your story substantially since that time -- it's no secret that I differ with you on this central point of LDS leadership.

I see no evidence of Mormon Church (LDS) involvement as such in the JFK murder. Granted, there were lots of people involved at various levels, from the rightist parties of America, and LDS members could also have been members of various extremist groups in Southern California around you -- groups like the John Birch Society and the Minutemen.

Still -- I don't see LDS involvement as an institution.

Also, while it's refreshing to hear a former Bircher say that he really only called the "Liberal Establishment" by the horrible name of "Communists" in order to gain an advantage in the voting process, I'm pretty sure that most Birchers of 1960-1963 weren't as fair-minded as yourself.

Having grown up in Southern California, I knew my fair share of John Birch Society (JBS) members among the parents of my friends, and I even read much of their literature. Calling US Presidents "Communists" isn't my idea of seeking votes -- it's my idea of Sedition.

Since I reject the notion that the LDS was in charge of the JBS, I also reject the idea that the murder of JFK ushered in a "materialistic-religious empire."

Nothing of the kind happened. The people you knew inside the JBS who wanted to murder JFK were acting on JBS propaganda that JFK was a "Communist." Plain and simple.

There is enough evidence now, piecing together your claims, along with the findings of Jim Garrison, Joan Mellen and others, to establish that the plot to murder JFK had hoped to inspire the USA to invade Cuba.

If the FRAMING of Lee Harvey Oswald as a dedicated "Communist" had been completley successful (as it had been energetically pursued since May 1963 through September 1963) then perhaps the USA would have invaded Cuba, also murdered Fidel Castro, and reestablished the Cuban Exiles back into power.

But that didn't happen.

Instead, one hour after Lee Harvey Oswald was arrested, J. Edgar Hoover got the idea "instananeously" (says Dr. David Wrone) that Oswald was a "Lone Shooter," who had no accomplices whatsoever -- not on the left-wing, and not on the right-wing, either.

The JFK plotters on the right-wing wanted the USA to believe that Oswald had accomplices on the left-wing. The truth was that Oswald had accomplices on the right-wing, and J. Edgar Hoover knew it. However, J. Edgar Hoover chose to undermine the JFK plotters, and cut them off at the knees.

Instead, announced Hoover and the whole FBI and the Warren Commission and the whole US Government in chorus -- Lee Harvey Oswald was the "Lone Nut," and had absolutely zero accomplices anywhere in the world.

Therefore, the murderers of JFK failed to get what they really wanted -- Cuba.

Did they get away with murder? I don't think so. I think the US Intelligence Community dogged the killers of JFK for the rest of their lives, and saw to it that they got no further power of any kind.

For example, resigned General Edwin Walker had won $3 million dollars in lawsuits against American newspapers who printed that he led the riots at Ole Miss in September 1962. But in 1967, Chief Justice Earl Warren reversed all those winnings, and sent Edwin Walker home empty handed.

Edwin Walker had also promised Gerry Patrick Hemming and his Interpen buddies a piece of the action from those winnings, so that they could continue to pursue raids on Cuba. But Interpen also got nothing.

They just faded away.

There were probably only two CIA Officials who were involved with Guy Banister and Edwin Walker, namely, David Morales and Howard Hunt. They just faded away, also.

That's what really happened to the JFK killers, in my honest opinion.

As for the United Nations -- they have never had any real authority because they have no Army of their own. They've always been just a convenient way for all nations to know what all the others nations are thinking. That's all.

The USA went about its normal business after JFK was murdered. Sadly, it was a matter of National Security that the TRUTH about the JFK murder had to be kept Top Secret from the American People for a half-century -- and maybe another few years, still.

In my humble opinion, in 2017 the JFK Information Act will reveal that you, Harry Dean, were correct on the basics. Edwin Walker and various members of the JBS, like Guy Banister, and other hangers on like Loran Hall, Larry Howard and Gerry Patrick Hemming will finally be named by official sources in the murder of JFK.

The basics of your story will vindicated -- your eye-witness and ear-witness claims. Yet as for your larger theory about the LDS, I'm equally certain that you've been mistaken about that for a long time.

Also, I'm sorry things didn't work out for our eBook (Harry Dean's Confessions, 2013) but we tried.

Best regards,

--Paul Trejo

<edit typos>

Edited by Paul Trejo

• 4 weeks later...

One other point, Harry, about your eye-witness account of the plot to murder JFK which you've told since 1965 with no significant variation:

You told the truth -- that Lee Harvey Oswald did not act alone, but acted (even as a patsy) along with several others.

Yet it was the strategy of J. Edgar Hoover to undermine the JFK Kill Team and remove their claim that Lee Harvey Oswald had COMMUNIST accomplices.

Therefore, J. Edgar Hoover, starting at 4pm on 11/22/1963, declared forcefully that Lee Harvey Oswald was a "Lone Shooter" and "had no accomplices who are still at large." The FBI moved heaven and earth to make the evidence conform to the "Lone Shooter" strategy -- including tampering with photographs, witnesses and medical evidence.

I believe that J. Edgar Hoover carried out that strategy for what he considered to be the good of America -- specifically, to prevent a Civil War.

Unfortunately, this meant that your truthful account of the people who operated alongside Lee Harvey Oswald in 1963 -- setting Oswald up as a patsy -- had to be SMASHED by the entire force of the FBI acting under the orders of J. Edgar Hoover.

It wasn't personal. Your truthful account wasn't the only one SMASHED by the FBI in that context.

Yet it was tragic -- it was tragic for you to witness the events you witnessed in 1963 -- it was tragic for you to see the truth SMASHED in 1964 and 1965 -- and it was tragic for you to live for the next half-century with the burden of knowing the TRUTH about the JFK murder, and trying to tell the truth to anybody who would listen, only to continually be SMASHED by either the pawns of the FBI or just simpletons who suck up to the FBI for no good reason.

Your story has been tragic so far, Harry.

I have every confidence, however, that in 2017 the JFK Information Act will reveal the names of all the associates of Lee Harvey Oswald in 1963, and finally vindicate your truthful account of the JFK murder once and for all.

Best regards,

--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo