The Education Forum

The last words of Lee Harvey Oswald

AFTER reading the following document, **yesterday, I reread the site with the above title

and, this is funny, now when i go to check the url which I got through Wiki, it no longer takes me to the document, but instead the CIA has instituted a redirect to er...nowhere.

Anyway, with this thinking in mind, particularly as pertaining to the good cop bad cop routine, but not without consideration of the implications of the rest of the manual, sudenly it kinda read differently. It'd be interesting to read what others think.

edit:typo

edit add: **yesterday

Edited by John Dolva

AFTER reading the following document, **yesterday, I reread the site with the above title

and, this is funny, now when i go to check the url which I got through Wiki, it no longer takes me to the document, but instead the CIA has instituted a redirect to er...nowhere.

Anyway, with this thinking in mind, particularly as pertaining to the good cop bad cop routine, but not without consideration of the implications of the rest of the manual, sudenly it kinda read differently. It'd be interesting to read what others think.

http://www.ratical.org/ratville/JFK/LHO.html

I visited this site yesterday from google I am trying to find the source for the Paines rambler comment only to find there is no citation in the peoples almanac and of course when I posted it all I got in response was that Craig was a xxxx and it did not happen .Who was lying Craig or Fritz? Craig was cop of the year 2 years earlier what significant factor contributed to his demise?

Ian

I visited this site yesterday from google I am trying to find the source for the Paines rambler comment only to find there is no citation in the peoples almanac and of course when I posted it all I got in response was that Craig was a xxxx and it did not happen .Who was lying Craig or Fritz? Craig was cop of the year 2 years earlier what significant factor contributed to his demise?

Ian

Yeah, that's it. Then read that in conjunction with the CIA manual. Or after, with the points to consider in mind.

.http://www.gwu.edu/%7Ensarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB122/CIA%20Human%20Res%20Exploit%20H0-L17.pdf. it's probably cached somewwhere.

Edited by John Dolva

Ok, the redirect seems to be gone now so a copy paste minus the full stops (to stop it from being displayed as a clickable url) of the url leads to it. so:

''AFTER reading the ... document ... I reread the site with the topic title

... with this thinking in mind, particularly as pertaining to the good cop bad cop routine, but not without consideration of the implications of the rest of the manual, sudenly it kinda read differently.

It'd be interesting to read what others think.''